PDA

View Full Version : God hates me!!!

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm having a girl.

That's what I get for making fun of the guy upstairs my whole life.

mocha latte cupcake
10-26-2009, 04:09 PM
you're preggo with maria?!?!? z0mg! i saw this coming!

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Her name's gonna be Aleah. :)

She is going to be half mexican and half white. Perfect mixture imo

Revmaynard
10-26-2009, 04:14 PM
He ain't the only one.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
He ain't the only one.

You're having one too?

LvnBoOst
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Congrats Alex! That's awesome :)

roxie911
10-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Have fun with that. lol jk

Seriously though, congrats!! That's really exciting :D

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Congrats Alex! That's awesome :)

Thanks, dude.

roxie911
10-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Maybe you should look into getting a panamera instead of a 911

just throwing that out there.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Have fun with that. lol jk

Seriously though, congrats!! That's really exciting :D

Yeah tell me about it. All my life I've been a complete asshole to chicks, and all of those years of verbal abuse is now gonna bite me in my shit-splitter. I am already worried - because I am going to be a super, overly protected father. This, I fucking know lol

LvnBoOst
10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah tell me about it. All my life I've been a complete asshole to chicks, and all of those years of verbal abuse is now gonna bite me in my shit-splitter. I am already worried - because I am going to be a super, overly protected father. This, I fucking know lol

I knew one day you would have a girl. Im glad. I bet you will be like "You arent dating until you are 30.." blah blah :yes:

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Congrats, god doesnt hate you.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:25 PM
I knew one day you would have a girl. Im glad. I bet you will be like "You arent dating until you are 30.." blah blah :yes:

:( ugh I know. My girlfriend's an ex-cheerleader so I am pretty sure she's gonna follow in her mother's footsteps so I'm sure she'll be one too. I just hope she doesn't get banged by the whole football team lol

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Congrats, god doesnt hate you.

Preciate it, dood.

LvnBoOst
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
:( ugh I know. My girlfriend's an ex-cheerleader so I am pretty sure she's gonna follow in her mother's footsteps so I'm sure she'll be one too. I just hope she doesn't get banged by the whole football team lol

Well I dont know about all that but I bet she will be beautiful. I dont know what your girl looks like, but white/mexican is usually adorable.

sogood
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
You're having one too?

I think he meant that as in God's not the only one that hates you...

Congrats though.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
I think he meant that as in God's not the only one that hates you...

Congrats though.

Ahh, that fucking prick lol he's just jealous that no chick will ever reproduce with him. :D

lol thanks, man.

TIGERJC
10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
congrats!!!!

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Now, just keep her away from almost every female on IA so she doesnt become a dumb hoe.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM
congrats!!!!

Thanks, tiger.

collins
10-26-2009, 04:34 PM
I hope to god she takes after her mother. If she looks like you, you'll have no worries about her sex life :lmfao:

Haha you know I'm playin. Congrats man!

YoungDro
Baby girls are usually cuter then boy babies. Congrats.

TRDwasiq

omg :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

nah she ill be a good girl :)
Congrats.! she ill be a gift for jo

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Well I dont know about all that but I bet she will be beautiful. I dont know what your girl looks like, but white/mexican is usually adorable.

I posted a picture of her here;
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260275&page=15

TIGERJC
10-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Now, just keep her away from almost every female on IA so she doesnt become a dumb hoe.

x2 Just keep her way from ia altogether, just look at bri for an example of what IA can cause

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
I hope to god she takes after her mother. If she looks like you, you'll have no worries about her sex life :lmfao:

Haha you know I'm playin. Congrats man!

Haha, I'm not an ugly looking mexican! Plus both of my sisters are "good" looking (according to guys).

Thanks, collins.

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Haha, I'm not an ugly looking mexican! Plus both of my sisters are "good" looking (according to guys).

Thanks, collins.

Pics or GTFO.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
x2 Just keep her way from ia altogether, just look at bri for an example of what IA can cause

I already moved away from the car scene, and once I move away from Georgia this place will be but a memory to me. :)

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Pics or GTFO.

They're taken, man. The older one is going to be getting married in December, and the little one - is busy with college 'n shit. I am overly protected of her so she'll never be seen posting whoring like bri or any of the IA cunts. I regulate for sure.

blackboi50
10-26-2009, 04:40 PM
your gay alex....wanna reproduce with me!!!...1

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:41 PM
They're taken, man. The older one is going to be getting married in December, and the little one - she's busy with college 'n shit. I am overly protected of her too so she'll never be seen posting whoring like bri or any of the IA cunts.

I didnt say phone numbers and address', I said pics.

Revmaynard
10-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Ahh, that fucking prick lol he's just jealous that no chick will ever reproduce with him. :D

lol thanks, man.

Lolol. I was about to say....but thanks for clearing that up for me sogood. :D

I could impregnate a bitch if I wanted. :(

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Lolol. I was about to say....but thanks for clearing that up for me sogood. :D

I could impregnate a bitch if I wanted. :(

Just fuckin' with ya man. I'm in a good mood right now. Don't fucking ruin it lol

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I didnt say phone numbers and address', I said pics.

No pictures.

So with that, I'll get the fuck out now...

Echonova
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Congratulations man. As the father of two girls and one boy... The first twleve years of your life will be easy compared to raising a boy. Easier to potty train, listen better, less destructive, blah blah blah... However, as my father told me I shall now tell you.

When a boy becomes a teenager you only have to worry about one dick, when your girl becomes a teenager you have to worry about every guys dick.

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Nah, dont GTFO, be happy, you are going to have a child, to be honest im a parent and there is nothing better in life.

collins
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
I've seen one of maniacs sisters... Not sure which one, but yes she was a looker! Just sayin.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Congratulations man. As the father of two girls and one boy... The first twleve years of your life will be easy compared to raising a boy. Easier to potty train, listen better, less destructive, blah blah blah... However, as my father told me I shall now tell you.

When a boy becomes a teenager you only have to worry about one dick, when your girl becomes a teenager you have to worry about every guys dick.

lmfao that is an awesome fucking saying. I don't hate that I'm having a girl, but knowning that in 18+ years she'll be doing all kinds of krazy things doesn't sit right with me. Haha, I think I'm just thinking too much into it - shit, she's only 20 weeks old and I'm already about to have a heart attack

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:49 PM
she's only 20 weeks old and I'm already about to have a heart attack

That wont change. lol

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Nah, dont GTFO, be happy, you are going to have a child, to be honest im a parent and there is nothing better in life.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing my baby girl grow. Getting home from work and her running to me screaming; daddy!!! :)

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing my baby girl grow. Getting home from work and her running to me screaming; daddy!!! :)

There's nothing finer sir, absolutely nothing.

YoungDro
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Your over reaction. Lol.

I like that.

Crazy Asian
10-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Chasity belt Maniac. Chasity belt.

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
God hates me!!!

What doesn't exist can't feel hate.

Congrats on the female. Maybe we can compare notes on how to keep dumb motherfuckers away from our little girls. Later, QD.

02SloWrx
10-26-2009, 05:29 PM
good luck.

02SloWrx
10-26-2009, 05:30 PM

Congrats on the female. Maybe we can compare notes on how to keep dumb motherfuckers away from our little girls. Later, QD.

lol, you going to hell.

-EnVus-
10-26-2009, 05:30 PM
I was about to say alex i though you didnt have a god but now you say he hates you:thinking:
Someone find themselves a religion hmmm hmm ??

IndianStig
10-26-2009, 05:34 PM
congrats alex.

LvnBoOst
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM

Wow, she is really pretty!! Going to be a pretty bay-bay :cheers:

gtikid
10-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaat?! Damn son good luck with that!! Lol...congrats on the baby girl though. You remember JuanB right? He just had a baby girl like last week or so

Double_0_Rusty
10-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Congrats man!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
10-26-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm having a girl.

is this how you plan on getting citizenship??? :D

congrats though...

.....can't wait to tag it in about 16+ yrs :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
10-26-2009, 08:34 PM
good luck.

el o el, i see what you did there :ninja:

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Congrats man!!!!

Thanks, Rusty.

I was about to say alex i though you didnt have a god but now you say he hates you:thinking:
Someone find themselves a religion hmmm hmm ??

Haha, nah I still haven't found a purpose for religion in my life. I've matured though, and now don't bash it like I used to. It serves a purpose when you think about it - although it's not all good. It's helped my mom out and for that it's okay in my book. It's still fiction though lol

congrats alex.

Thanks, man.

How have you been? It's been awhile.

good luck.

Thanks.

Chasity belt Maniac. Chasity belt.

lmfao

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 08:43 PM

Haha, no doubt.

I forsee a father's day meet sometime in the near future of IA.

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
I forsee a father's day meet sometime in the near future of IA.

Fuck what a meet that would be. All the Dad's be setting a wonderful example for our children. Fuck that meet, lolol. Later, QD.

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 08:47 PM
is this how you plan on getting citizenship??? :D

congrats though...

.....can't wait to tag it in about 16+ yrs :lmfao:

Hahaha, this wasn't planned, but now that we're in this position I might as well apply.

lol thanks man.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaat?! Damn son good luck with that!! Lol...congrats on the baby girl though. You remember JuanB right? He just had a baby girl like last week or so

Thanks, Julian.

Haha, and yeah I'll never forget about Juan. Dude pretty much walked my wrx back when he had his red civic lol dude a dad too? Man, just yesterday we were all goofing off and probably never even dreamed about being dads.

... fuck my life lol

Wow, she is really pretty!! Going to be a pretty bay-bay :cheers:

Yeah she's a cutie. The kid is going to get all the good looking genes from me though lol

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Fuck what a meet that would be. All the Dad's be setting a wonderful example for our children. Fuck that meet, lolol. Later, QD.

Haha, I'm gonna need some pointers on kids dude. You have 4 (if I remember correctly), man so I'm sure you have a lot of experience with them.

Pros and cons lol

Echonova
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
.....can't wait to tag it in about 16+ yrs :lmfao:Wow. For once I am at a loss for words.

:goodjob:

S2KJD
10-26-2009, 08:52 PM
congrats on the child bro although joking or not totally disagree with the title as my wife and I lost our son at 5 months so all joking aside you are blessed and thats what should be shared with the site. not trying to be lame or call ya out or anything as i guess the title just rubbed me the wrong way; although, not knowing u im sure its totally different...take care :cheers:

JD

Maniacc
10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
congrats on the child bro although joking or not totally disagree with the title as my wife and I lost our son at 5 months so all joking aside you are blessed and thats what should be shared with the site...

JD

Sorry to hear that, dude. I had a small scare in the beginning, and we thought that she might've had a miscarriage. Thankfully she didn't. Doesn't matter to me whether there is a god or not I am just very happy and excited that I will have something that I helped create infront of me. Watching her grow, watching her cry, watching her mature, watching her go to school, watching her have her first boyfriend, watching her ask me for money to go to the mall, and anything else that comes my way.

I am not ready, but am looking forward to it. I will work hard and do my best to provide for her as best as I can. Her, my girlfriend, and myself. I will always have food on the table, we will always have a roof over our head and she'll have the one thing that no girl could ever get -- my eternal love. :) Cannot wait to see ya Aleah.

TIGERJC
10-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear that, dude. I had a small scare in the beginning, and we thought that she might've had a miscarriage. Thankfully she didn't. Doesn't matter to me whether there is a god or not I am just very happy and excited that I will have something that I helped create infront of me. Watching her grow, watching her cry, watching her mature, watching her go to school, watching her have her first boyfriend, watching her ask me for money to go to the mall, and anything else that comes my way.

I am not ready, but am looking forward to it. I will work hard and do my best to provide for her as best as I can. Her, my girlfriend, and myself. I will always have food on the table, we will always have a roof over our head and she'll have the one thing that no girl could ever get -- my eternal love. :) Cannot wait to see ya Aleah.

Thats the real alex, I mean maniac

Jecht
10-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Congratulations!

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-26-2009, 10:05 PM
:( ugh I know. My girlfriend's an ex-cheerleader so I am pretty sure she's gonna follow in her mother's footsteps so I'm sure she'll be one too. I just hope she doesn't get banged by the whole football team lolSo you're saying your g/f got banged by the whole football team? LOL !!!

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
So you're saying your g/f got banged by the whole football team? LOL !!!

No. Just me. It takes a love making session of a full roster football team to equal to me. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
10-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi QD !

BluesClues
10-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Wow your girlfriend is gorgeous! Yeah you should have a pretty little girl. Congrats!

Oh and GOD doesn't hate you, it's just karma. Now you are forced to appreciate women :D.

§treet_§peed
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Congratulations Alex and R.I.P. now, you are gonna be a whipped man...

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 10:35 PM
you are gonna be a whipped man...

How so? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
10-26-2009, 10:38 PM
How so? Later, QD.Lol she will probably be a daddy's girl. You know, have daddy wrapped around here finger.

bookthief
10-27-2009, 12:18 AM
EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm so excited bruderrrrrr!!!
I'm gonna be an auntie!!!! :D
I'm gonna spoil her myself and babysit her!:D

81911SC
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Lol

Maniacc
10-27-2009, 12:24 AM
So you're saying your g/f got banged by the whole football team? LOL !!!

Haha, nah man. I was talking about the cheerleader thing.

Maniacc
10-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Wow your girlfriend is gorgeous! Yeah you should have a pretty little girl. Congrats!

Oh and GOD doesn't hate you, it's just karma. Now you are forced to appreciate women :D.

Gorgeous? I'm quoting Amanda (the cunt who's gonna give birth to my princess)

- uhhh... Duhhhhhh!!!

lmfao!!! :lmfao:

Congratulations Alex and R.I.P. now, you are gonna be a whipped man...

Shit I spent 80 bucks at babies r us on some shit earlier today -- ALREADY!! I'm gonna go broke in less than a month.

Maniacc
10-27-2009, 12:29 AM
EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm so excited bruderrrrrr!!!
I'm gonna be an auntie!!!! :D
I'm gonna spoil her myself and babysit her!:D

lol you're so stupid.

87 Turbo II
10-27-2009, 12:29 AM
I was gonna type something mean slightly, but that's a bit fucked up. If you insist on knowing, it is purely meant to be a joke, and I have no beef with you.

congrats instead, and be a good father.

Maniacc
10-27-2009, 12:31 AM
I was gonna type something mean slightly, but that's a bit fucked up. If you insist on knowing, it is purely meant to be a joke, and I have no beef with you.

congrats instead, and be a good father.

Thanks, but now I want to know. If you decided not to post the "mean" joke then why even bring it up? haha, man up son.

I'm not the sensitive type.

87 Turbo II
10-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I knew I'd end up explaining it anyway, but I was going to say if God REALLY hated you, he'd get you attached and excited about the child then kill it and your wife during the birth, but holy hell like I said that's a bit fucked up, even for you, and I don't really even want to get you thinking about shit like that. So I hope all goes well.

Maniacc
10-27-2009, 12:56 AM
lmfao that is pretty fucked up.

I love it.

thegovanator
10-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Lolz, Chris that's fucked up.

neon_ert3
10-27-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm having a girl.

i feel your pain ..... im having a girl too :cry:

ilovemyhonda.
10-27-2009, 06:54 AM
Congrats Alex! I just knew you would have a girl. She will be a cutie for sure.

EL42
10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
that fear of fuckin up should be great motivation,to be a good dad. i'm still serving my time,i'm @ 10yrs now.