PDA

View Full Version : Religion Wicca...anyone here in this?

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Let me hear it for all my fellow Wiccans.

Anyone ever practice this or know someone that did/does? Later, QD.

trini_gsr
10-26-2009, 02:37 PM

i knew a girl in HS that was a real, honest-to-goodness witch. from what she told me about it, it is actually very similar to voodoo/obeah...

THEONE
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Being in the ghost hunting field, I run across self proclaimed witches all the time. Even had a witch/medium in my group for a few years. She used to take me on all kinds of wild ass "rides." She could definitely leave you thinking "what the fuck." I sort of thought about delving more into about 10 years ago, but just backed away from it as I didn't really identify with it as I thought I might. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
10-26-2009, 02:46 PM
seemed like alot of the skater crowd was into it back in middle and high school but havent heard a thing about it since then until now...

oneSLOWex
10-26-2009, 02:53 PM
I had some friends a while back who were Wiccan....interesting to say the least.

TSiFTW
10-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Around here it was a thing all the "weird" kids said they were just to try to be different. I know a few older people who say they are but it isn't my thing I guess. I had one that used to want to hunt with us but after she started pulling out the rocks and sage and incense, talking about I feel the spirits and shit, like she was some psychic medium or something, I was like umm no. Nothing against anyone who is, just not my thing.

dorin48
10-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Being in the ghost hunting field, I run across self proclaimed witches all the time. Even had a witch/medium in my group for a few years. She used to take me on all kinds of wild ass "rides." She could definitely leave you thinking "what the fuck." I sort of thought about delving more into about 10 years ago, but just backed away from it as I didn't really identify with it as I thought I might. Later, QD.

My fiance is pagan. The real kind. Not the spoon fed Christian devil worshiper bullshit. Wicca is a close partner to paganism so she has some references but doesn't practice regularly. On the ghost hunting note, the female side of her family is crazy sensitive to the supernatural. She was the most sensitive by far and is terrified of the whole thing.

Ziptied
10-26-2009, 04:35 PM
I fucked this goth chick YEARS ago, like 10 years ago.

ekcivic1991
10-26-2009, 06:40 PM
there used to be a "colony" or group of wicca's in columbus they lived off pierce chapel road, someone told me they saw them sacrafice a goat not sure if that is wicca or not but freaked me out

punkr6
10-26-2009, 08:09 PM

you contributed so much here....Just saying

Total_Blender
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Spellcastin' hoes are dtf. Thats a lock. Its alright if you can handle the smell of clove ciggs and the secret cutting and/or obsession with piercing.

THEONE
10-26-2009, 08:29 PM
there used to be a "colony" or group of wicca's in columbus they lived off pierce chapel road, someone told me they saw them sacrafice a goat not sure if that is wicca or not but freaked me out

if they sacraficed a goat then,no. wiccans pray to mother earth and adore nature, not the sci fi crap you see on tv and in movies,sure any religon can be taken to a dark place.
but wiccans are not evil and dont sacrafice animals.....mostly a bag of herbs and such......and lastly some wear a pentagram as a symbol of protection not the devil,if it were the devil then i would not have it tattoed on my arm ;) an no im not wiccan...just sayin :D

Total_Blender
10-27-2009, 07:57 AM
I'm not saying they sacrifice animals, but some of them I have met collect animal bones.

For a while had a roommate who was into that. He always messed up the apartment, never cleaned anything. One time sumbitch left some stankin ass fish bones out on the counter overnight. I tossed them in "his circle" in the backyard. He was not happy. Funny part though is he thought the neighbors did it. :bump:

5speed
11-01-2009, 10:28 PM
I knew a Wiccan in 9th grade. She was a senior and got expelled for threatening to put a hex on a teacher. Pretty funny stuff, im not sure if she was a real wiccan or the tv bullshit kind.

SampaGuy
11-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Of all the religions in the world this has to be the most retarded.

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Of all the religions in the world this has to be the most retarded.

I can think of a couple of worse ones. But that's just me and my silly common sense kicking in. Later, QD.

MongolPup
11-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I can think of a couple of worse ones. But that's just me and my silly common sense kicking in. Later, QD.

List or lies.

Spectic Tank
11-02-2009, 09:50 AM
When the movie The Craft came out, in middle school, half the girls I knew started claiming to be witches. It only lasted until the next fad came around...

"Light as a feather, stiff as a board"

FAM0U5
11-02-2009, 09:54 AM
I knew a girl in highschool that did this stuff she was a odd girl but kind. I head that they are able to do "spells" on people or whatever BUT it does them more harm than good. [like 10 fold kind of thing.]

cactusEG
11-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Sure if ur in middle school or highschool. U'll find those clowns all over there...

§treet_§peed
11-02-2009, 08:21 PM
^ I concur. It was sporta cool in like 7th grade.

eraser4g63
11-02-2009, 10:53 PM
My fiance is pagan. The real kind. Not the spoon fed Christian devil worshiper bullshit. Wicca is a close partner to paganism so she has some references but doesn't practice regularly. On the ghost hunting note, the female side of her family is crazy sensitive to the supernatural. She was the most sensitive by far and is terrified of the whole thing.

I was about to mention her, some of my extended family practice Wicca, though I am mostly unfamiliar with the workings of it.

eraser4g63
11-02-2009, 10:54 PM

Christianity?

cactusEG
11-02-2009, 11:07 PM
^ I concur. It was sorta cool in like 7th grade.
No it wasnt ! It never was "Cool". Dumb gothic clowns make me LOL and think "damn im happy im not them" !

SRCRX
11-04-2009, 09:25 AM

Ya, I had a friend that was into that, He had all these different kinds of
stones,herbs, and what not, he had tryed to tell me about it many different times. My thought at the time was that it was not for me
so I did not want to hear about it(at first). I was not sure about
what kind of effects it might have on me.

Well a few months went by
I just showed at this house one night out of the blue,and he was in the middle of something to do with that, he qiuckly put everything up.

A yr. went by we never got to talk about it again, I was in the
process of moving in with him, I had one more load to move and I got
this call to go see him in the E.R. well he did not make it, He had a
heart-attack while driving.

So, I'm at his house going thru his presonal effects looking for
family to call and I found quite a few spell books, writen by him
in this writing I had never seen before!! In the inside cover of all the books was a cruse that said no one was to read these books.

So, No family wanted ANY part of putting him to rest, So my friends and I
took care of it all, The day of the service a women dressed in all black
had asked around and came up to me about those books.
We talked for a coulpe of weeks I got to know her,and she had
told me alot about the books and what they were for,sort of like a lifes
work. I ended up letting her hold them on to them with the deal that I could pick them up at many time!!

Stange things, But He was the nicest preson I have ever ment in my
life, no one has came remotely close!!

TougeGTR-33
11-04-2009, 11:40 AM

lololollool :lmfao:

masonhenson
11-04-2009, 01:34 PM
my ex fiance's aunt is wiccan.. she seems down to earth.. she does this stuff im not sure of the spelling but its sounded out like -RAY-KEE- and she can "heal with her hands" but when she does it her hands do get hot as EFF

Paul
11-05-2009, 08:13 AM
honestly i think this shit is utter bullshit... i've read a few books on this years ago when i was on a big religious kick; i highly suggest the satanic bible for people who want a christianity substitute. the idea behind is very interesting and easy to comprehend, but the ritual basis has no place in the modern world much like Christianity. most people i've met who say they are pagan/wiccan are fat goth girls or people who lack the social skills to be apart of normal society. i think this used more for an out cry of poor self esteem than anything else.

you want to be apart of some crazy religion for shock factor go old school find your nordic roots and burn down churches, bath in blood, etc :lmao:

good example:

the fat crazy bitch from operation repo
http://www.xanapus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/operation-repo.jpg

^ someone needs to take her sharpie away *slaps head*

Ziptied
11-05-2009, 10:59 AM
^^ lololol agreed.

StreetHazard
11-06-2009, 10:51 AM
honestly i think this shit is utter bullshit... i've read a few books on this years ago when i was on a big religious kick; i highly suggest the satanic bible for people who want a christianity substitute. the idea behind is very interesting and easy to comprehend, but the ritual basis has no place in the modern world much like Christianity. most people i've met who say they are pagan/wiccan are fat goth girls or people who lack the social skills to be apart of normal society. i think this used more for an out cry of poor self esteem than anything else.

you want to be apart of some crazy religion for shock factor go old school find your nordic roots and burn down churches, bath in blood, etc :lmao:

good example:

the fat crazy bitch from operation repo

^ someone needs to take her sharpie away *slaps head*

X2 what ever happened to "evil" slutty bitches in torn black fish nets? everybody seems so "pussified" now with there rebellious choices, like the idea of them rebelling is a chinese tattoo and a bong hit.

I guess im showing my age when teenagers start pissing me off. I grew up in an all black neighborhood in the heyday of N.W.A. and ghetto boyz. with cats just roaming around at night looking to break into cars and houses (or if they saw me) beat my fucking ass.

I fell into motherfuckers that listened to BLACK FLAG, exploited, sub-humans, wore big ass spikes on leather jackets, steel toed combat boots, and wore brass knuckles as "rings" and hid razor blades between there teeth in school. And I got in fist-fights ATLEAST once a month for over a year straight.

Im not sure what this has to do with religion, but I think the american "culture" is to politically correct nowadays to allow "devil worship" which personally I think should be, If my co-workers can have a little bible study in the office before lunch, I should openly be able to fall on my knees and pray to a goat and a pentagram hung on on my wall..and be open and free as christianity.

I hate fucking teenagers <----pussies

(sorry for the rant)