PDA

View Full Version : I need a new phone...Advice, suggestion..?

FlyingStroke240
10-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Right now, i got a treo 650. I like this phone b/c it keeps all my text messages in a chat session so it is easier to talk to everybody. The downside is that i cannot receive pictures or send MMS messages b/c i do not want to pay for a $44 data plan. Well my thing is, I need a new phone that keeps text messages in a chat session, allowed me to receive pictures messages (w/o a data plan), and wifi & touchscreen is a plus but not required... Btw i'm on verizon.

Help me out...lol

SmackedInATL
10-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Is that what the Verizon store is for? They should be able to help you.

DerrickT
10-26-2009, 02:04 AM
I have a blackberry curve and it does that with blackberry messenger... But only to blackberry users. And you have to have the data plan... I would go ask someone at verizon, like said before.

Tarzanman
10-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Who is your provider and what are you paying?
What are you willing to pay per month total?

civicturbo10
11-01-2009, 12:06 AM
yeah visit both Verizon and ATT and see what they have to offer. With so many smart phones it's hard to keep track what they can do these days unless you go see for yourself at the store. When i went to shop for a new phone i was amazed at what was out there b/c i never really followed it. Data plans, G1, Iphone, crkberry - some good stuff out there. GL...