PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Paul

SmackedInATL
10-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Hey Paul, can you look into this for us iPhone users? This app works very good and it looks like you can add IA for free. You are the owner right?

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin/

bdydrpdmazda
10-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I think Julio is the owner

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Lolol. It's joint ownership, bdydrpd. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
10-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh yeah, I remember reading that on here somewhere

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Cool Id pay for a IA app on my Iphone. I'm sure lots of other people would also

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Why would you want to get on IA when you're not at home? To me that just shows who the people are that can't live life without IA attached to them. When I get the home computer, I'm off the computer. I have no need for it. When i go somewhere, I am NOT thinking about needing to get on a phone or anything and get on IA. That's sad for sure. Later, QD.

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Why would you want to get on IA when you're not at home? To me that just shows who the people are that can't live life without IA attached to them. When I get the home computer, I'm off the computer. I have no need for it. When i go somewhere, I am NOT thinking about needing to get on a phone or anything and get on IA. That's sad for sure. Later, QD.

If i'm bored...which i am a lot I tend to get on IA from my phone amongst other forums and look around until I've fulfilled my need to play on my phone.

bdydrpdmazda
10-25-2009, 12:12 PM
I feel the same way. When i came back from Iraq last time I went 2 years without even signing on to this website or any other one with the exception of checking my email.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 12:20 PM
If i'm bored...which i am a lot I tend to get on IA from my phone amongst other forums and look around until I've fulfilled my need to play on my phone.

How would you be bored away from home? When you go somewhere, don't you go because of an activity you're going to be involved with? I never leave my house with the intent on getting bored enough to log onto the Net from my phone from wherever. If i get too bored while I'm out, I'll come home.

Not knocking. Just not understanding. Later, QD.

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:24 PM
How would you be bored away from home? When you go somewhere, don't you go because of an activity you're going to be involved with? I never leave my house with the intent on getting bored enough to log onto the Net from my phone from wherever. If i get too bored while I'm out, I'll come home.

Not knocking. Just not understanding. Later, QD.

Not when i doing things but like if im at a doctors appointment or sitting at Drill for my UTA weekend for the Air Force, Times like that is when i am extremely bored and have nothing to do but just sit.

Ziptied
10-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I dont know why people would need an app, if you have internet on your phone, you can browse the forums.....

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I dont know why people would need an app, if you have internet on your phone, you can browse the forums.....

The apps are normally designed to make it easier to browse through websites.

Ziptied
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
The apps are normally designed to make it easier to browse through websites.

buncha lazy fucks lol.

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
buncha lazy fucks lol.

And?

Ziptied
10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
hahaha

SmackedInATL
10-25-2009, 01:13 PM
QD, thanks for your opinion although unnecessary.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
QD, thanks for your opinion although unnecessary.

You're welcome. Although fuck what you "think." You'll be fine. Later, QD.

02SloWrx
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM

Funny thing, I see you on IA 24/7.

PS hi qd. :cheers:

Ohh, and why not make the app? I sure as hell wont use it, but it might be a chance for Julio and Paul to make some money from it.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Funny thing, I see you on IA 24/7.

PS hi qd. :cheers:

Being on here and being logged in are two different things. And I'm at home. Bored.

Lolol. Hello there. Later, QD.

02SloWrx
10-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Being on here and being logged in are two different things. And I'm at home. Bored.

Lolol. Hello there. Later, QD.

Well hello there sir. I know you're at home, I just wanted to fuck with you. Go out man, go do some fishing, hunting, shit I get spare ticket to hunted house on Pleasendale that you can have for free. Its ticket to both houses.

x Resilience
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Well hello there sir. I know you're at home, I just wanted to fuck with you. Go out man, go do some fishing, hunting, shit I get spare ticket to hunted house on Pleasendale that you can have for free. Its ticket to both houses.

Have a Gallon Challenge, bitchesssss! :boobies:

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Ohh, and why not make the app? I sure as hell wont use it, but it might be a chance for Julio and Paul to make some money from it.

Exactly. I never said anything anti-app wise. I just made the comment about why folks get on from wherever. It wasn't malicious. Oh well, lolol. Later, QD.

02SloWrx
10-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Exactly. I never said anything anti-app wise. I just made the comment about why folks get on from wherever. It wasn't malicious. Oh well, lolol. Later, QD.

I know you didn't. Even when I'm at home I don't be on IA that much, I would be on my PS3 most of the time. Alot of times, IA would be opened on my browser, and I would be playing my PS3.

But Julio should make the app and get some money from those lifeless souls out there.

Have a Gallon Challenge, bitchesssss!

Why make one when we already had one. It's like doing it all over again with probably same outcome. We need to get more creative and have another IA get together.

SmackedInATL
10-25-2009, 05:29 PM
You're welcome. Although fuck what you "think." You'll be fine. Later, QD.

Don't you fool yourself man.:2up: Later, Smacked.

Me86Rob
10-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Says the man with 61,000 posts

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Don't you fool yourself man.:2up: Later, Smacked.

I won't. You WILL be fine.

Says the man with 61,000 posts

Don't forget to add the 9 years time here. Lolol. Later, QD.

Me86Rob
10-25-2009, 05:43 PM
I won't. You WILL be fine.

Don't forget to add the 9 years time here. Lolol. Later, QD.
yea but ive seen people on other forums that have been memeber there for just as long as you have here and dont have anywhere NEAR 61k posts. Hell, even paul/julio dont have that many. lol

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2009, 05:46 PM
yea but ive seen people on other forums that have been memeber there for just as long as you have here and dont have anywhere NEAR 61k posts. Hell, even paul/julio dont have that many. lol

Believe me, I gained A LOT of my numbers in the first couple of years here. I used to have a post per day rate of over 40. I was just always here and doing other things. Now I'm back a lot because of my being off work for this time period. But for the last three years, I worked 14 hours/ day so I wasn't on here often. It's just when I am on here, I make it worth my time, lolol.

Basically, my early days could be compared to Sammich now. Except my posts have always had content, lolol. Later, QD.Later, QD.