PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the new anti-energy drink......

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 09:50 PM
DRANK?
http://www.bevreview.com/wp-content/image_drank1.jpg

I bought one today at about 2:00, and by 3:30 I was knocked out cold til about 8. It had a good taste, but it seriously made me relax, and by relax I mean....slobbering all over my couch and floor. Damn good sleep though. Discuss

thegovanator
10-24-2009, 09:51 PM
So it's like nyquil?

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Lol yah basically.

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 09:54 PM
It has Melatonin in it which actually makes you sleep better, My apt Complex has had them give a couple of free cases to the complex. It tastes kinda, but i did notice that when i (drank ) lol it when i went to bed i did go to sleep a lot faster

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 09:55 PM
It has Melatonin in it which actually makes you sleep better, My apt Complex has had them give a couple of free cases to the complex. It tastes kinda, but i did notice that when i (drank ) lol it when i went to bed i did go to sleep a lot faster

Yeah....it works none the less. lol Next time I need some quick sleep.....ima get DRANKED

Arm&hammer
10-24-2009, 09:56 PM
i didn't like the taste, but it did make me sleepy.

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
i didn't like the taste, but it did make me sleepy.

Yeah the shit definitely works

roxie911
10-24-2009, 10:11 PM
oh yummy....I want some!!

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:17 PM

Should I perv it up????

lol just kiddin. It's really good for going to sleep.

roxie911
10-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Should I perv it up????

lol just kiddin. It's really good for going to sleep.

:tongue1:

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:22 PM
:tongue1:

oh yeah?

:haha::yumyum::bootyshak

BKgen®
10-24-2009, 10:23 PM
to the OP: find us some land to hunt on, and i'll get you a 12-pack of this shit.

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 10:24 PM

:idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb: that is all...

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:27 PM
to the OP: find us some land to hunt on, and i'll get you a 12-pack of this shit.

To the Tibbyone: My dad killed one in the front yard yesterday lol. Im searching for some land for real though. I'll pass on the 12-pack lolol Maybe a bottle of Crown instead. :goodjob:

BKgen®
10-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Will do. :cheers:

ep9716
10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
I've had it about 5 times now... I need about 1 and a half cans for it to do anything.

My gf passes out with just half.

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:37 PM
:idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb: that is all...

lol I was trying to make lol out of smileys......shit aint work though

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Will do. :cheers:
Good deal broski :cheers:

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 10:38 PM
:yes::yes::yes: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies:
:yes::yes::yes: :crazy: :crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :crazy: :crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies:

lol goddamn rusty

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 10:43 PM
:yes::yes::yes: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :crazy: :crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies:

ill rise that and give you..

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police:

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:44 PM
ill rise that and give you..

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police:

You has winnar bai defaultz

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 10:47 PM
No bitches im the winner
:idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::boobies:: boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobi es::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::b oobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobie s::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::bo obies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies ::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boo bies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:: boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobi es::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::bu mp::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump ::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:: bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::love::love::lo ve::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love ::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:: love::love::love::love::love:

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:49 PM
No bitches im the winner
:idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb: :idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::idb::boobies:: boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobi es::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::b oobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobie s::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::bo obies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies ::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boo bies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:: boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobi es::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:: cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::ch eers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::po lice::police::police::police::police::police::poli ce::police::police::police::police::police::police ::police::police::police::police::police::police:: police::police::police::police::police::police::bu mp::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump ::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:: bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::love::love::lo ve::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love ::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:: love::love::love::love::love:

we has new winnar

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 10:50 PM
:bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie
I WIN

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Famous for teh winZ

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 10:52 PM
:bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie :bigsmilie
I WIN

Fucker you have to use regular sized ones :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie :bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie:bigsmilie

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
I say we handle this with a pissing contest. Who ever can piss an arch over Hadleys yukon winz

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Fuck smiles posting pics

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I say we handle this with a pissing contest. Who ever can piss an arch over Hadleys yukon winz

do not come near muh truck.....i am actually thinking about putting the 20's back on it and putting some nitto mud grapplers on it

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I WIN AGAIN..

holy WIN! BEWBS

FasTech
10-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm gonna have to try this.

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 11:03 PM
kinda like this

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 11:04 PM
do not come near muh truck.....i am actually thinking about putting the 20's back on it and putting some nitto mud grapplers on it

Do eeeet. Im looking to take the 20's off mine and go with some 18x10 Rockstars or Motometals with some Nitto's on it with a 2 1/2 leveling kit.

Double_0_Rusty
10-24-2009, 11:04 PM
kinda like this

that is fucking sweet

87 Turbo II
10-24-2009, 11:05 PM
lol I was trying to make lol out of smileys......shit aint work though

:idb:................:idb:................:idb:
:idb:............:idb:...:idb:...........:idb:
:idb:..........:idb:.......:idb:.........:idb:
:idb:.........:idb:..........:idb:.......:idb:
:idb:.........:idb:..........:idb:.......:idb:
:idb:..........:idb:.......:idb:.........:idb:
:idb:............:idb:...:idb:...........:idb:
:idb:................:idb:................:idb:

jhadleyh
10-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Do eeeet. Im looking to take the 20's off mine and go with some 18x10 Rockstars or Motometals with some Nitto's on it with a 2 1/2 leveling kit.

I have some chrome 20's already

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 11:09 PM
:ninja:

roxie911
10-25-2009, 12:05 AM
I WIN

I love that smiley

uproot
10-25-2009, 12:08 AM
it's not that new, lol

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231266

uproot
10-25-2009, 12:09 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/crunkyellow512sideways.png

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:10 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/crunkyellow512sideways.png

That one is win

uproot
10-25-2009, 12:15 AM
That one is win

i know.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/blackface.png

BluesClues
10-25-2009, 12:16 AM
That first pic that you posted Kenny of that chick, she is HOT!!!! The second is ok

PRO®
10-25-2009, 12:21 AM
aye, where they sell this drink at

jhadleyh
10-25-2009, 12:22 AM
aye, where they sell this drink at

Um im sure you can get them at gas stations

BluesClues
10-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Cool might try it one day

x Resilience
10-25-2009, 10:52 AM
You guys are late.

Elbow
10-25-2009, 10:56 AM
I think I'll drink one before I race next.

Total_Blender
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Seriously though, which gas stations have this stuff? I look for it every time I go to a gas station. Nothing.

I'll just leave this here...

http://avanttrash.com/images/purple-drank.jpg

:goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda
10-25-2009, 11:10 AM
fuckin drank huh

FAM0U5
10-25-2009, 11:54 AM
fuuny pics lol

BluesClues
10-25-2009, 12:25 PM
I put some drank in my cup

Not really, but it sounded cool to say

tdurr
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Styrofoam cup...

tmracing83
10-25-2009, 03:16 PM
For real what gas stations sell these? Haven't seen em?

Maverick
10-25-2009, 03:42 PM
man its only a matter of time before someone dies from drinkin this

tdurr
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
^^ lol thats wut i was thinkin.

Double_0_Rusty
10-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I bought it at Citgo

tmracing83
10-25-2009, 10:46 PM
i just bought 2

xdavidscenex
10-25-2009, 10:53 PM
try drinking one can of that and one can of energy drink or coffee

ludeguy420
10-25-2009, 10:56 PM
i think i was up tops 30 minutes after i finished it

tmracing83
10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
ya i drank it like a hour ago

dont really work like yall talk lol...

i guess its relaxing though yes..

PRO®
10-26-2009, 01:08 AM

lol, wtf

http://www.fistfuloftalent.com/images/2008/08/16/russian_roulette.jpg

xdavidscenex
10-26-2009, 01:09 AM
lol sorry

PRO®
10-26-2009, 01:11 AM
lol, wtf

http://www.fistfuloftalent.com/images/2008/08/16/russian_roulette.jpg

lol sorry

lol, actually more like:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:j4JiOWcaNDa_lM:http://downthebloghole.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/russian_roulette_by_invisiblekid555.jpg

1990wade
10-26-2009, 03:50 AM
I HAVNT EVEN HEARD OF THIS SHIT YET:no:

Double_0_Rusty
10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
ya i drank it like a hour ago

dont really work like yall talk lol...

i guess its relaxing though yes..

lol ish knocked me out...

jhadleyh
10-26-2009, 04:06 PM
gay thread is gay

Total_Blender
10-26-2009, 04:40 PM

Mixing stimulants and depressants is what fucked Elvis up.

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2008-12/elvis-stamp-young-old.jpg

The third picture in this sequence involves the master bathroom at Graceland. We don't wanna go there. :crazy:

Anyway I'm pretty sure Pimp C, DJ Screw, and Big Mo would laugh at you guys for thinking the Drank in the can is dangerous. :ninja:

ATL_EG
10-26-2009, 05:16 PM
it's been out for a minute, personally i wasn't a HUGE fan. save yourself the money and just go to walmart and buy some melatonin