PDA

View Full Version : Ran off road help

SRKdrift
10-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Hello to all I have a problem with my steering. Well yesterday I was driving and some big black pickup truck ran me and my friend off the road. My friend is straight but my alignment is f%#ed. i could not see anything last night so i called my friend over today and he said he thinks it is the RACK & PINION (DAM)!!!!!!!!!!. I just wanted to know if i can get an alignment and would it fix everything well enough to drive because now it drives like i drifting in a 240 when I’m trying to go straight. Please help I’m a student and I don’t have my car working then I can’t get to school thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Barefoot
10-24-2009, 09:12 PM
u got something broke or bent if it fucked with your alignment.

FAM0U5
10-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Hello to all I have a problem with my steering. Well yesterday I was driving and some big black pickup truck ran me and my friend off the road. My friend is straight but my alignment is f%#ed. i could not see anything last night so i called my friend over today and he said he thinks it is the RACK & PINION (DAM)!!!!!!!!!!. I just wanted to know if i can get an alignment and would it fix everything well enough to drive because now it drives like i drifting in a 240 when I’m trying to go straight. Please help I’m a student and I don’t have my car working then I can’t get to school thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

why did it have to be black? hmmm :ninja: