PDA

View Full Version : lol wut?

HypnoToad
10-24-2009, 12:33 AM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1435321826.html

"This is very hard for me, but times have gotten tough in the food additives business. My name is Travis "T-Boo-Ted Marshall" Simpkins, you may remember me from the ABC thriller "BJ And The Bear" I played the guy that sometimes walked around aimlessly, as if on PCP when there was a truck-stop scene. I wore a Fadora, and frequently masturbated with it off camera....but I digress. This 1978 Mustang II was my signing bonus for a 3 picture deal with Lansbury pictures, Angela and I used to do it all night long.....T.I.G.E.R!!!! Anyway, I always called this car the "much-tang" and if you`re looking at a ride like this, you know what I mean....you know what I mean??? I parked this gem in 1979 with only 3814 miles on it before going to prison for nearly 30 years, on multiple aggravated smelting charges. I will be very selective in buyers, so if you`re just an average Joe, with no mustache, don`t bother. Later, Dudes-

[email protected]

* You could be the next Bart Reynolds, or John Johnson (even though he shaved his stash) so think carefully before making ridiculous offers"

02SloWrx
10-24-2009, 12:36 AM

-EnVus-
10-24-2009, 12:38 AM
he is trying to sell his self not the car lol way to much info...

PROŽ
10-24-2009, 02:12 AM
booooooooo flagged