PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Starcraft 2 Terran vs Protoss battle report

Maverick
10-23-2009, 06:09 PM
go terran! cant fuckin wait

http://www.gossipgamers.com/starcraft-2-battle-report-4-protoss-vs-terrans-lost-temple/

VQ35 Star
10-23-2009, 10:36 PM
ddddaaaamn this game keeps getting better and better good god. it looks like they kept the original feel for SC like the HUD and stuff but just slimmed it down a bit. the graphics and the map look incredible and those terran units that jumped over cliffs and shit was tight as fuck!

damn i cannot wait for this game.

do you still play SC:BW? if so add me i still play that game, my name on there is z33nismo. damn after seeing that game play SC is gonna look sooooo weak lol with the old ass graphics but still a fun game to play.

i would rep you again but i repped you like 10 min. ago on the borderlands thread

blacknightteg
10-23-2009, 10:42 PM
man this shit is NEVER going to come out ( although i wish it freaking would) they keep setting dates then pushing it back. they said it was going to come out when i was like in my last year of high school. if it does finally come out, im soooooo getting it.

MR2DR
10-23-2009, 11:50 PM
werd, wat he said^^

awaiting the twilight archon.... fuck terran's EMP shockwave

j0nbunklah0m
10-24-2009, 12:03 AM
cant wait for this as well. im still playing SC,BW. add stewpididiot if anyone gets on

02SloWrx
10-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I was watching the preview and I was like, WOW THIS GAME ROCKS, WTF. Than I saw the actual gameplay and I was like WTF is this, damn it.

Maverick
10-25-2009, 08:48 AM
ddddaaaamn this game keeps getting better and better good god. it looks like they kept the original feel for SC like the HUD and stuff but just slimmed it down a bit. the graphics and the map look incredible and those terran units that jumped over cliffs and shit was tight as fuck!

damn i cannot wait for this game.

do you still play SC:BW? if so add me i still play that game, my name on there is z33nismo. damn after seeing that game play SC is gonna look sooooo weak lol with the old ass graphics but still a fun game to play.

i would rep you again but i repped you like 10 min. ago on the borderlands thread

over the summer i tried to get back into it. its installed on my computer and im sure as time gets closer ill start playing again so im not as rusty. but man i need to learn how to micro like those damn koreans. im use to the mass army money maps but i wanna start playing like the pros

On_Her_Face
10-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Zelot Rush.

MR2DR
10-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Zelot Rush.

it's not worth it, by the time you have 6 zealots (assuming duel gate) they'll have like 16 lings or 10 marines w/ stim

and fuck sc2 battle reports. it's rigged so that fucker david kim always win

On_Her_Face
10-25-2009, 03:22 PM
it's not worth it, by the time you have 6 zealots (assuming duel gate) they'll have like 16 lings or 10 marines w/ stim

and fuck sc2 battle reports. it's rigged so that fucker david kim always win

That is true, but no way you'd get past my cannons... BTW I only played fastest map possible.

VQ35 Star
10-25-2009, 07:18 PM
cannons?! LOL if i M/M rush it would be game over. (M/M would be marine/medics with stem packs)

On_Her_Face
10-25-2009, 07:20 PM
cannons?! LOL if i M/M rush it would be game over. (M/M would be marine/medics with stem packs)

False sir, I get it up quick as fuck.

VQ35 Star
10-25-2009, 07:26 PM
oh your playing fastest maps, blehhh you can barely rush in fastest maps. If you do it better really quick.

MR2DR
10-25-2009, 07:35 PM
That is true, but no way you'd get past my cannons... BTW I only played fastest map possible.

Trust me man, I'm a protoss player and cannons can't fucking hold on their own. With fuckers like VQ35 Star and their m/m stategy, cannons can't hold w/o a primary force. They're only effective as back up if you already have a few zealots to fend off those paper marines or tanks in siege mode.

that said, anyone up for hamachi sometimes? hehe

On_Her_Face
10-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Trust me man, I'm a protoss player and cannons can't fucking hold on their own. With fuckers like VQ35 Star and their m/m stategy, cannons can't hold w/o a primary force. They're only effective as back up if you already have a few zealots to fend off those paper marines or tanks in siege mode.

that said, anyone up for hamachi sometimes? hehe

You are right but they would be dead before the could ever build siege tanks... I'm talking 2 minutes (4 max) battle.

VQ35 Star
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
i'm a fucker now for using MM with terran? man thats all i know with terran, i'm mostly a zerg player and i dont rush with zerg, only with terran do i rush.

i try to atleast get 1 expansion before i even start to attack, whether it be to take them out or handicap the income. with hydras/lurkers.

MR2DR
10-25-2009, 10:12 PM
i'm a fucker now for using MM with terran? man thats all i know with terran, i'm mostly a zerg player and i dont rush with zerg, only with terran do i rush.

i try to atleast get 1 expansion before i even start to attack, whether it be to take them out or handicap the income. with hydras/lurkers.

LOL, don't take it offensively, take it as a compliment/recognition for knowing your shit. The Terran's MM combo is one of their most versatile stra IMO.

VQ35 Star
10-26-2009, 02:21 AM
hell yea esp. against zerg with firebats/marines/medics + stem packs and range for marines.

Maverick
10-26-2009, 09:56 AM
ima learn to micro and destroy you all with just 2 marines

VQ35 Star
10-26-2009, 08:56 PM
man ima kill your 2 marines with 4 drones :)

Maverick
11-04-2009, 10:55 AM
man ima kill your 2 marines with 4 drones :)

true story

VQ35 Star
11-04-2009, 11:39 AM
:P