http://media.putfile.com/SupraVsEvo

sorry.. fucked up the other thread title
EDIT: just in case.. the supra had a passenger heehee

tony
10-17-2005, 06:59 PM
well, the evo sounded decent

tony
10-17-2005, 07:02 PM
See, this is why you should be reluctant to post what your car is putting down cause suddenly everyone wants a piece of ya. So sad..

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 07:06 PM
See, this is why you should be reluctant to post what your car is putting down cause suddenly everyone wants a piece of ya. So sad..

haha.. nah man this isnt to bash on him really. just my point. camera doesn't lie i dont like beef anyway, unless its with Batlground's tracy and her cheerleaders... after all Brian's car was TUNED by batlground tsk tsk tsk

SilverJester
10-18-2005, 02:08 AM
haha.. nah man this isnt to bash on him really. just my point. camera doesn't lie i dont like beef anyway, unless its with Batlground's tracy and her cheerleaders... after all Brian's car was TUNED by batlground tsk tsk tsk
I don't even want to think about how long and how many tries it took to get tuned
nice vid, good to see people post up some losses once in a while. :goodjob:

BK EVIL8
10-18-2005, 02:28 AM
By the way, Just for the records, the evo is not the speedmonkey "team car"

Check this thread out http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=25952

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:07 AM
well moes car is they team car tony. and moe just wrote the post before this one i can tell by his screen name well also why isnt the whole race posted on the internet, from when we first took off. And who was in front until the supra got sixthgear to bad i didnt have a sixth gear. so why did the supra dude say i won answer that moe. like i said post it all not what you want people to see.that part of the vid is where we were were on our way to the exit then he was in sixth gear and we kept going to the exit i was trying to see if i could catch him so if that the case have him come back out to and the ask him who won. and also so everyone can see let do the supra and evo again too.

Ruiner
10-19-2005, 12:59 PM

I actually enjoy turning people away. :D

BK EVIL8
10-19-2005, 03:46 PM
well moes car is they team car tony. and moe just wrote the post before this one i can tell by his screen name well also why isnt the whole race posted on the internet, from when we first took off. And who was in front until the supra got sixthgear to bad i didnt have a sixth gear. so why did the supra dude say i won answer that moe. like i said post it all not what you want people to see.that part of the vid is where we were were on our way to the exit then he was in sixth gear and we kept going to the exit i was trying to see if i could catch him so if that the case have him come back out to and the ask him who won. and also so everyone can see let do the supra and evo again too.

hey I have nothing to do with this. Ask Speedm0nkey, He's the one that posted it.

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 03:51 PM
yeah he has nothing to do with it, i posted it. for one when you race.. its from one point to another correct?... you were flooring it the whole time and the Supra got you all times, the most you had on it was half a car which he pulled back in 3rd (all your runs were made at a 40mph roll) so topping out third isnt 160mph.. you have no excuse of blaming it on your gearing, you both were dead even mid 4th and then topping out 4th he pulled, 5th pulled more. at the point you both passed me on the video he was topping out 4th. the kid did say he lost, you came out the car saying YOU won, obviously you werent going to argue it, so i told him to let it go, its all for fun, and we dont want to sit there and argue over gearing,awd disadvantage blah blah blah, we arent there to impress anybody, we dont care who loses or wins, we are there strictly for fun, and we got to take the evidence home to watch for ourselves only,but if you're gonna sit here and say you WHOOPED the supra.. im going to prove you wrong. i got a video and you dont.

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM

damn tony.. im digging the sig man, man.. im going to dig a big hole for myself if that makes production

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM
okay the kid didnt come out saying shit, i didnt even say i won when i frist got out he did, so check this run you damn car instead of trying to boost your fucking head, you also one of those behind the computer talkers,

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
okay the kid didnt come out saying shit, i didnt even say i won when i frist got out he did, so check this run you damn car instead of trying to boost your fucking head, you also one of those behind the computer talkers,

ok , we are hanging out later more than likely, and im sure he'd be down for another run, win or lose we will post the video, im not saying we are the fastests guys outthere.. we obviously arent, im just saying if you lose you lose.. if you win you win, no need for these bullshit threads, but i will defend speedmonkey for we stand for no bullshit. it might seem like i talk shit on the computer.. in reality... im only saying the truth, and people dont like it.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:01 PM
it didnt prove shit but you fucking camera man didnt even show the whole thing, so like i said show eveything from the beginning, our you trying to boost speedmonkey with this vid anyhow cool but come into my face i'll tell you ,than you are a bitch and from now own record everything, whipped supra as was never said, and dont say you told anyone shit he said what he said before anyone came to our cars.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:04 PM
well if you telling the truth post the whole vid.

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 04:05 PM
it didnt prove shit but you fucking camera man didnt even show the whole thing, so like i said show eveything from the beginning, our you trying to boost speedmonkey with this vid anyhow cool but come into my face i'll tell you ,than you are a bitch and from now own record everything, whipped supra as was never said, and dont say you told anyone shit he said what he said before anyone came to our cars.

haha, it was a convo over my cellphone before we went back to the spot, when he came out the car he looked over at me and i gave him the "forget it" sign as soon as someone asked "who won?" you took it, and he approved. no big deal just dont make any false claims. the rest of the vid looks like he won by a little more than the first one, reason i chose the one i posted was because he was topping out 4th in that one and your reason for losing was "top end gearing". but enough talk, if he wants to run he'll run, ill contact you.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
i bet dude ,he cant run because wreck the car.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:08 PM
and like i said run your shit since you talking

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:09 PM
but ya know he was in sixth gear while you talkin so you telling us that a supra can run 170 in 4th gear

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
but ya know he was in sixth gear while you talkin so you telling us that a supra can run 170 in 4th gear

in that video, i was doing 45mph.. when you and the supra passed me it was around 120mph

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:27 PM
and you just know this how , b ecause it looked like you were going more than 45 and we were going more than 120. we were back at the spot and pout of our cars before yall got back

Nyteryder
10-21-2005, 12:02 AM
"cant we all just get along"

Speedm0(\)key
10-21-2005, 11:45 AM
"cant we all just get along"

man.......... WORD! *b-boy stance*

IndianStig
10-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Damn man, thats pretty good. I wonder if an Evo MR gear box would have really made a difference, or were you guys not that fast yet?

Speedm0(\)key
10-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Damn man, thats pretty good. I wonder if an Evo MR gear box would have really made a difference, or were you guys not that fast yet?

i beleive the 6spd off the MR doesnt really help much gearing wise, however the 5spd is told to be alot stronger

JDMracer16
10-22-2005, 09:32 AM
So the supra won, correct?

Speedm0(\)key
10-22-2005, 12:20 PM
if the car who is ahead before either one of them called it quits on ALL the runs, then yes the supra won.