PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is...

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Okay so what qualifies someone on here as an OG, and what does it stand for? I have been around since about...2003ish and I have no clue what it really means. I have a general idea, but not 100% sure. Can someone please help me out with this?

(Note: If you have any intentions of coming in here and saying something dumb please turn around and leave. Thanks)

Stormhammer
10-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Old Guy

as in an original member, was around back in the day etc

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Original Gangster is what it REALLY stands for. Meaning someone from back in the day who's been around ever since.

bowdown201
10-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Echo

man
Okay so what qualifies someone on here as an OG, and what does it stand for? I have been around since about...2003ish and I have no clue what it really means. I have a general idea, but not 100% sure. Can someone please help me out with this?

(Note: If you have any intentions of coming in here and saying something dumb please turn around and leave. Thanks)

Doesn't mean anything. Just ignorant elitism. And I've been here longer ('02) than most self-proclaimed "OGs"

Ms Dollar
So then how long would someone have to be around to be considered an OG? Is it a status that you achieve after having been here for a certain period of time, or is it more along the lines of you joined at a certain time and you are still here.

Am I an OG? :ninja:

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 01:12 PM
So then how long would someone have to be around to be considered an OG? Is it a status that you achieve after having been here for a certain period of time, or is it more along the lines of you joined at a certain time and you are still here.

Am I an OG? :ninja:

Of this site probably, but a true OG is over 30 and knows how the import scene started cause we helped and were there in the days when it began.

you'll always be an OG to me though wifey.... lolz

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Doesn't mean anything. Just ignorant elitism. And I've been here longer ('02) than most self-proclaimed "OGs"

I'm glad you mentioned "self-proclaimed" OG's. If I just start calling myself, for example, an OG does that make me one?

I know it doesn't really mean anything just curious about it because I hear/see it every now and then.

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Of this site probably, but a true OG is over 30 and knows how the import scene started cause we helped and were there in the days when it began.

you'll always be an OG to me though wifey.... lolz

Ohhhhhhhh....gotcha :goodjob:

Lol at wifey :lmfao: That seriously cracks me up everytime.

ps-You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous :ninja:

man
10-23-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm glad you mentioned "self-proclaimed" OG's. If I just start calling myself, for example, an OG does that make me one?

I know it doesn't really mean anything just curious about it because I hear/see it every now and then.

On, this site, yes you can make yourself out to be whatever the hell you want to be. Shit, you could probably even come on here saying you invented VTEC and have 300 devoted followers before 5 o'clock

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Ohhhhhhhh....gotcha :goodjob:

Lol at wifey :lmfao: That seriously cracks me up everytime.

ps-You haven't told anyone that those are my boobs in your avatar right? Wouldn't want people going crazy or anything...I know how you get jealous :ninja:

nah, I aint said shit, but you just did........ :boobies:

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 01:23 PM
you are OG maam

Greddypacked
10-23-2009, 01:27 PM
ya OG=Original Gangsta. LOL I registered on this site in like Feb. 2002 but when the servers crashed my join date went buck wild.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 01:28 PM
I think OG qualifications here is before the "great crash".

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:30 PM
you are OG maam

:bump:

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Damn I have been wondering these same damn questions!!!!
So that makes me an OG too? NO one answered how long do you have to be on the site to called one? And I don't the the 30 and older thing is true here because I've seen just random people calling other members OGs and I know they aren't over 30. :thinking:

BABY J
10-23-2009, 01:33 PM
It's 2 fold. It's part longevity - and it's part what you offer to the site... your "presence" or "status". Some people have been here since 1972 and are still noobs - LOL. Some haven't been here very long at all yet still have "clout" and status b/c of what they bring to the table. It gets tricky. It has nothing to do w/ how old you are - it just so happens that us 30 and older guys were driving and in the scene when a lot of the newer people weren't even driving when the SpoCom scene was being developed on the streets.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Damn I have been wondering these same damn questions!!!!
So that makes me an OG too? NO one answered how long do you have to be on the site to called one? And I don't the the 30 and older thing is true here because I've seen just random people calling other members OGs and I know they aren't over 30. :thinking:

You are not OG.

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
It's 2 fold. It's part longevity - and it's part what you offer to the site... your "presence" or "status". Some people have been here since 1972 and are still noobs - LOL. Some haven't been here very long at all yet still have "clout" and status b/c of what they bring to the table. It gets tricky. It has nothing to do w/ how old you are - it just so happens that us 30 and older guys were driving adn in the scene when a lot of the newer people weren't even driving when the SpoCom scene was being developed on the streets.

I like that answer...hmmm so many different ways to look at it.

collins
10-23-2009, 01:38 PM

if you remember the days of unique creations, P.I., x-rated, etc... AND remember when the godfather customs shows were actually worth going to, then you can claim OG status IMO. but the REAL og's were here back in '01. i got on here summer of '02, but i still claim OG since i've been here so damn long.

collins
10-23-2009, 01:39 PM
ya OG=Original Gangsta. LOL I registered on this site in like Feb. 2002 but when the servers crashed my join date went buck wild.

same here

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Collins was the b20 integra your OG mobile? LOL.

40th GT
10-23-2009, 01:44 PM
IDK, to make it simple, 'original gangsta' status can be attained through:

Post count of 10,000 and higher
Must be a member for more than 4 years.

As for 'post quality,' the member longevity and post count all go hand in hand b/c if you've made 10,000+ posts of shit, you would have been banned, or have never made it to that point.:2cents::2cents:

BABY J
10-23-2009, 01:47 PM
You don't have to ask if you're an OG.

An OG is just an OG. It's like when you see Chuck Norris walk into Starbucks... you know for a FACT that he can whoop your fucking ass even if you don't know who Chuck Norris is.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 01:48 PM

As for 'post quality,' the member longevity and post count all go hand in hand b/c if you've made 10,000+ posts of shit, you would have been banned, or have never made it to that point.:2cents::2cents:

10k does not make you OG, look at Sammich, he has 50k plus and only about 6 are worth a damn.

40th GT
10-23-2009, 01:49 PM
lol

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
You don't have to ask if you're an OG.

An OG is just an OG. It's like when you see Chuck Norris walk into Starbucks... you know for a FACT that he can whoop your fucking ass even if you don't know who Chuck Norris is.

Somehow I just can't see Chuck Norris walking into a Starbucks...

collins
10-23-2009, 01:53 PM

i disagree with this post.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Im prob on the line of OG. I joined in 02 or 03, i was on importsouth first before i found importatlanta. I was on SIatlanta too, aka importlounge.com.

I went to a few shows by the ice rink up in alpharetta whatever that was called. I had just moved here so i didnt know many people. I remember the yellow civic with the hood that opened up like a pantry lol Btlfed worked at Knowledge Performance, Kat was in Honda Tuning with that RSX/CIvic si hybrid. I leghumped Shawna when she first joined, along with Tiff o bitties.

way way way back in the day (IE 5-6 years ago)

BluesClues
So many different answers, so many views. Too confusing. I'm just gonna claim OG status because I said I can! WHAT!

ironchef
i disagree with this post.Yea, Sammich has made about 4 x that amount and all of his posts are bullshit.

40th GT
10-23-2009, 01:55 PM
10k does not make you OG, look at Sammich, he has 50k plus and only about 6 are worth a damn.

i disagree with this post.
Agree to disagree. :2cents:

ironchef
10k does not make you OG, look at Sammich, he has 50k plus and only about 6 are worth a damn.Just saw this, I think you're giving him too much credit.

Vteckidd
oh and i thought Lil Scrappy was a dude until she asked me to help fix her car lol

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 01:56 PM
So many different answers, so many views. Too confusing. I'm just gonna claim OG status because I said I can! WHAT!

Yeah that is something an OG would do.

Just saw this, I think you're giving him too much credit.

Probably but I am a nice person.

collins
10-23-2009, 01:56 PM

you are not OG. sorry.

Greddypacked
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Im prob on the line of OG. I joined in 02 or 03, i was on importsouth first before i found importatlanta. I was on SIatlanta too, aka importlounge.com.

I went to a few shows by the ice rink up in alpharetta whatever that was called. I had just moved here so i didnt know many people. I remember the yellow civic with the hood that opened up like a pantry lol Btlfed worked at Knowledge Performance, Kat was in Honda Tuning with that RSX/CIvic si hybrid. I leghumped Shawna when she first joined, along with Tiff o bitties.

Where that chick go w/ that bad arse Supra back in the day? That was one fast Supra.

LOL at ImportLounge... didnt IA and IL go at it for awhile on which one was the better site?

40th GT
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Just saw this, I think you're giving him too much credit.
Lots of love for Sammich in here lol.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 01:58 PM
I think there was a core group of people that started this site, sorry if i miss a few

Justin bad apple
Pablo
Julio
Alex Carascoppa
Tiffany
Josh Nixon
Lauren K
Kat
Chris aka Btlfed
Paul
Kate
QD
Chuckster
Mrs. Dollar
Krissy
Casey
Kalie aka Phatback

The whole Team Fuct crew whoever im missing from them. I know theres a lot more, but there was like 20-30 people that seemed to be pretty close knit, and the rest of us kinda just fell in around them. Now times change and people move on, but thats what i remember as the "hey day" of IA

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Where that chick go w/ that bad arse Supra back in the day? That was one fast Supra.

LOL at ImportLounge... didnt IA and IL go at it for awhile on which one was the better site?

The red supra driven by the blonde? Last I saw she posted pics of her odo at 111,111.

Yes they did. IL is dead and I never liked it, even while I was getting hated on in my first thread.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I think there was a core group of people that started this site, sorry if i miss a few

Justin bad apple
Pablo
Julio
Alex Carascoppa
Tiffany
Josh Nixon
Lauren K
Kat
Chris aka Btlfed
Paul
Kate
QD
Chuckster
Mrs. Dollar
Krissy
Casey
Kalie aka Phatback

The whole Team Fuct crew whoever im missing from them. I know theres a lot more, but there was like 20-30 people that seemed to be pretty close knit, and the rest of us kinda just fell in around them. Now times change and people move on, but thats what i remember as the "hey day" of IA

I would add thinkfast to that list, just me.

collins
10-23-2009, 02:01 PM

Justin bad apple
Pablo
Julio
Alex Carascoppa
Tiffany
Josh Nixon
Lauren K
Kat
Chris aka Btlfed
Paul
Kate
QD
Chuckster
Mrs. Dollar
Krissy
Casey
Kalie aka Phatback

*cough*asshole*cough*

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Well, you have to remember, OG on this forum, and a real OG are two TOTALLY different things.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:02 PM
*cough*asshole*cough*

LOL owned.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:02 PM
*cough*asshole*cough*

lol you know what was the other guys name, Drew? drupason?

Thinkfast came LONG after these people. Carascoppa was the first "thinkfast"

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:03 PM

Ahh ok, I know speedmonkey was late but it seemed that he did a lot back during 05-06, before that I do not know though.

collins
10-23-2009, 02:04 PM

imma kill you.... lol. but yeah drew was one cool mofo too

Vteckidd
yeah speedmonkey is up there but he was WAY after the team fuct and stuff.

Speedmonkey and BG beef was like the second coming of IA

BluesClues
Yeah that is something an OG would do.

Probably but I am a nice person.
:D

you are not OG. sorry.
:yes::tongue1:

Justin bad apple
Pablo
Julio
Alex Carascoppa
Tiffany
Josh Nixon
Lauren K
Kat
Chris aka Btlfed
Paul
Kate
QD
Chuckster
Mrs. Dollar
Krissy
Casey
Kalie aka Phatback

Ok, so this is based on what year you joined maybe? If so, I joined in 05 (under another name). So still I claim OG status. cause I mutha fuckin can bish!

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:05 PM
imma kill you.... lol. but yeah drew was one cool mofo too

has your name always been Collins? Wasnt it something else?

I know Btlfed used to be Hung Wei Lo , we cant remember what Justins name used to be.

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 02:05 PM

Definitely Drew...What about Walker? I dunno how long he has been around on here, but anywho.

Also Collins and JM too right? I have known them for as long as I have been on here pretty much. I know I am forgetting someone...

Hmmm...I'll think of it later.

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:06 PM
yeah speedmonkey is up there but he was WAY after the team fuct and stuff.

Speedmonkey and BG beef was like the second coming of IA

Remember when the Whoreslounge was renamed Tracy and Speedmonkey (or will). Hahaha I wish I could bump that thread, but I am positive it got deleted. Also the race with Charles and Batlground evo? Tons of drama.

collins
Definitely Drew...What about Walker? I dunno how long he has been around on here, but anywho.

Also Collins and JM too right? I have known them for as long as I have been on here pretty much. I know I am forgetting someone...

Hmmm...I'll think of it later.
yeah jm should be on that list also... and THANK YOU for the recognition! :D lol

fuck you mike. :ninja:

Vteckidd
OG is not something you can claim i dont think, i think others have to tell you if you are or not.

I personally only think Julio and Paul can tell you if you are OG are not.

I was around when all those people were here, but i dont think im an OG in the real sense of the word because i never went to Jeffries, or any of the car shows with these people. I didnt really end up knowing them till much later on in life

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
:D

:yes::tongue1:

Ok, so this is based on what year you joined maybe? If so, I joined in 05 (under another name). So still I claim OG status. cause I mutha fuckin can bish!

If you are OG, I am double OG, which I am not. So you are not. Terrorist.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Collins i know has been on here a LONG time, SORRY I FORGOT FUCKER

JM I dont remember him being on till later, i dont know if he was around during the Team Fuct days

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:10 PM
If you are OG, I am double OG, which I am not. So you are not. Terrorist.If I were your house would be the first to go :D lol

OG is not something you can claim i dont think, i think others have to tell you if you are or not.

I was around when all those people were here, but i dont think im an OG in the real sense of the word because i never went to Jeffries, or any of the car shows with these people. I didnt really end up knowing them till much later on in life
I do what I mutha freakin wanna do! If you feel differently I mean do something about it! WHATCHA GOT?! :ninja:

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:12 PM
B16a2 Civic or Spyder?

If I were your house would be the first to go :D lol

I would either stop and kill you with my beautiful looks, and if that didn't work I could just the 7mm.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:13 PM
B16a2 Civic or Spyder?

spyder fo sho

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 02:14 PM

I've been to Jeffries...and Target meets, NP meets, Regal meets...:yes:

You know who else was around for a long time...Val and Trey. :cry:

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
first time i went to a northpoint meet i was meeting Jenson (off IL) to pick up some cam gears. LOL

I only met Val once, she came into nopi to buy and exhaust when i worked there with Btlfed

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
B16a2 Civic or Spyder?

I would either stop and kill you with my beautiful looks, and if that didn't work I could just the 7mm.
How would your beautiful looks kills me :thinking: Wouldn't that apply to an ugly person? Just sayin

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
I actually met Val and Speedmonkey at my first meet, Target/Home Depot meets off medlock.

Jimmy B

Mike, the last show that I did was in 2003... oct 25th of 03..

You are an OG if you PARICIPATED back in the 90's, and up to 02,, mabye 03.. Thats an OG..

truthfully only about 15-20 members still here are OG

/thread

On_Her_Face
How would your beautiful looks kills me :thinking: Wouldn't that apply to an ugly person? Just sayin

Blue steel...

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 02:19 PM
It's 2 fold. It's part longevity - and it's part what you offer to the site... your "presence" or "status".

In a way, you're right. You can't have Joe Blow sign up in 2002 and have 3 posts and then sign back on in 2009 and someone say, that's OG Joe Blow. And likewise you can't have Jack Sprat sign on in 2008 and have 10,000 posts and be known as OG Jack Sprat.

So really it's longevity AND contribution. There really isn't a lot of us around anymore. I know I'm the most active OG of IA. There are quite a few that claim they are OG that really aren't. Most are close though, lolol. Later, QD.

ironchef
Blue steel...
Such a bad movie...

quickdodgeŽ

/thread

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I would add thinkfast to that list, just me.

TF wasn't around back then. Later, QD.

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 02:22 PM
In a way, you're right. You can't have Joe Blow sign up in 2002 and have 3 posts and then sign back on in 2009 and someone say, that's OG Joe Blow. And likewise you can't have Jack Sprat sign on in 2008 and have 10,000 posts and be known as OG Jack Sprat.

So really it's longevity AND contribution. There really isn't a lot of us around anymore. I know I'm the most active OG of IA. There are quite a few that claim they are OG that really aren't. Most are close though, lolol. Later, QD.

I can be OG too right :ninja:

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Blue steel...
Still don't get it :no:

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Such a bad movie...
Oh a movie. Never heard of it :no:

Mike, the last show that I did was in 2003... oct 25th of 03..

You are an OG if you PARICIPATED back in the 90's, and up to 02,, mabye 03.. Thats an OG..

/thread
Makes sense

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Still don't get it :no:

zoolander.

http://blog.stellar.net.au/wp-content/uploads2/zoolander2.jpg

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
i didnt live here to compete back in the late 90s, i didnt move here till summer 2002 i joined Import South around that time then found IA shortly after.

I dont think im an OG cause i never hung around these guys, only knew them from online. It wasnt until YEARS later that i met and became friends with them.

collins
10-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Collins i know has been on here a LONG time, SORRY I FORGOT FUCKER

JM I dont remember him being on till later, i dont know if he was around during the Team Fuct days

yea yea yea lol...

and yeah jm was on here around the same time i was, but he just didnt get on as much until a little later on

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
zoolander.

http://blog.stellar.net.au/wp-content/uploads2/zoolander2.jpg
Ooooooooooooooooo :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

collins
10-23-2009, 02:31 PM
noob....

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
http://www.movietrimmer.com/content/default/english/images/movies/46442_3.jpg

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Ooooooooooooooooo :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Dumbass.

BABY J
10-23-2009, 02:39 PM
i didnt live here to compete back in the late 90s, i didnt move here till summer 2002 i joined Import South around that time then found IA shortly after.

I dont think im an OG cause i never hung around these guys, only knew them from online. It wasnt until YEARS later that i met and became friends with them.

We are kinda the same. I've been in the game a LONG time. Me Tom (Honda/Acura Specialists) and a few others were the only "quick" guys on the SSIDE in the 90s. Every1 that had speed (money) were up North. Tom was running 15.60s in the SOHC Si (black one) and I was running 75 - 100 shot single cams in EF and EG hatches on Moreland snatching fox-bodies around. I wasn't a track rat but I did my fair share of street-runs. Back when the cops showed up to Moreland to WATCH and would only interject later in teh night and say "ok guys... we've seen enough, this shit is getting out of hand - break it up". Tom and I knew OF ea other - but never got to run that we know of. We didn't actually meet face to face when I came home on leave once in my 94 Si - this was in 1999.

I left in 96 - 97 for the Air Force so a lot of my early days was in the Air Force - dragging Chuck Seitsinger down the road (yes I did - LOL - he was a parts counter manager as Eskridge Honda in OKC back then). Every time I'm in OK I stop by the shop and embarass him and tell that story to as many of his customers as I can b/c he was "unbeatable" as far as the local OKC guys said - yet this ATL boy moved to OKC and wrecked shop in a juiced di6z.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/WAGO/IMG01447.jpg

From 96 - 05 I was not in GA but made a name for myself in the many places the Air Force took me. I moved back to ATL in 05 and it was a VERY different scene. Tom was still around - a few of the old school guys were but there were many unfamiliar faces.

I can dig the scene still - but only in bits and pieces bc largely it's not as daring as it was back then. It was more about PEOPLE in the 90s, and now it's more about cars... not sure I like the direction things go these days.

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Dumbass.
That's just mean :(

http://www.movietrimmer.com/content/default/english/images/movies/46442_3.jpg

Oh ok. Obviously can tell I'm not a movie fanatic :dunno:

Ms Dollar
10-23-2009, 02:40 PM

Oh ok. Obviously can tell I'm not a movie fanatic :dunno:

Actually I just googled Blue Steel and that popped up under the pictures, lol.

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 02:41 PM
eventually I will be considered an OG

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 02:42 PM

It was well needed though. You are a habitual line stepper, at least in this thread.

BABY J
10-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I said all of that to say --- I'm an OG in the scene... but not so much in the ATL scene although I am a native. :) Memories man... it was much more fun back in the day.

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Actually I just googled Blue Steel and that popped up under the pictures, lol.
LOL :doh:

It was well needed though. You are a habitual line stepper, at least in this thread.
What lines have I been crossing?

Jaimecbr900
10-23-2009, 02:47 PM
:ninja:

Guys, real OG's KNOW they're OG's.

If you were invited and went to infamous IA parties back in the day......you're probably an OG.

If you remember Alex (Carrasco) or Pablo being judges at car shows and had Pablo stick his hand up your tail pipe to tell you your shit is NOT clean.....you're probably an OG.

If you were here and got pissed during the great crash.....you're probably an OG.

If you were there to see when the "IA girls" wore short shorts, did booty dances, and hung with the boys at the big and small shows......you're probably an OG.

If you remember having shows from the ice rink to race tracks to AMS (when NOPI NATS was fun) AND everybody had a good time drinking and cutting up......you're probably an OG.

If you remember Team ECI dominance, X-rated antics, being scared of clowns, Team Fuct wild boys, Kat knocking some guy out, 3somes in the middle of parties, pink parties, Altezzas were cool, cotton in the wheel wells was cool, rescuing CRX's out of crazy EX's garages.......then you're definetly an OG.....:D

:2cents:

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
I said all of that to say --- I'm an OG in the scene... but not so much in the ATL scene although I am a native. :) Memories man... it was much more fun back in the day.

I got you. O-O-OG here. Probably a quad-OG since I drove my first modded car back in 1986. Later, QD.

BABY J
10-23-2009, 02:51 PM
If you went to or COMPETED in Nopi at Lakewood Exhibition Center - then you've been around. I was a mini-trucker back then rollin a ranger laid out on airride suspension built from a Grainger catalog - there were no KITS yet. LOL. OLD SKOOL.

I got you. O-O-OG here. Probably a quad-OG since I drove my first modded car back in 1986. Later, QD.

I was 7 years old. LOL

Jaimecbr900
10-23-2009, 02:52 PM

Pffft, youngster....:D

man
10-23-2009, 02:53 PM
I just miss the old IA, before we had 3 billion mods and a bunch of shit talking kids.

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 02:57 PM

If you were invited and went to infamous IA parties back in the day......you're probably an OG.

If you remember Alex (Carrasco) or Pablo being judges at car shows and had Pablo stick his hand up your tail pipe to tell you your shit is NOT clean.....you're probably an OG.

If you were here and got pissed during the great crash.....you're probably an OG.

If you were there to see when the "IA girls" wore short shorts, did booty dances, and hung with the boys at the big and small shows......you're probably an OG.

If you remember having shows from the ice rink to race tracks to AMS (when NOPI NATS was fun) AND everybody had a good time drinking and cutting up......you're probably an OG.

If you remember Team ECI dominance, X-rated antics, being scared of clowns, Team Fuct wild boys, Kat knocking some guy out, 3somes in the middle of parties, pink parties, Altezzas were cool, cotton in the wheel wells was cool, rescuing CRX's out of crazy EX's garages.......then you're definetly an OG.....:D

I remember those! :goodjob: Although wasn't invited to parties (when I first joined) just went anyway lol, my first show was HIN at the IA booth :D, and I remember the pink parties (I didn't go though), and of course altezzas lol

Ms Dollar

:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
I was 7 years old.

I know. Son.

Pffft, youngster....:D

HEY! I said I drove my first "modded" car. Not my first car....aaahhhhhhh, lolol.

I was browsing through NOPI stores when the only thing they sold was VW parts. Later, QD.

Tracy
10-23-2009, 03:00 PM
I personally only think Julio and Paul and Pablo can tell you if you are OG are not.

and Pablochanged it a little

BABY J
10-23-2009, 03:02 PM
OGs remem when Godfather Customs was the shit (the old location).

Billy the Kid was THE paint king in South ATL.

Lowrider Mag was your mag for inspiration even if you didn't have hydros.

"The Truck Stop" in Griffin was one of the leading shops for all fab work for mini-trucking in ATL area.

Tweed EVERYTHING in the interior was the shit!

Tracy
10-23-2009, 03:05 PM
I was a member on Supraforums and SELOC way before I was on here. I'm not an OG, but I run this now. :D JK

Oh and our first big fight on IA was with Under Pressure, not SpeedMonkey. He gets no credit.

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 03:09 PM

FO SHO

Vteckidd
10-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I was a member on Supraforums and SELOC way before I was on here. I'm not an OG, but I run this now. :D JK

Oh and our first big fight on IA was with Under Pressure, not SpeedMonkey. He gets no credit.

i think the UP thing didnt really take off. The speedmonkey thing was epic. Wheres the videotape!

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Tweed EVERYTHING in the interior was the shit!

I got to take it a bit further. Back in the 80s, we kept our vinyl door panels and treated them to drip effects. Outlined drips inside the door and painted them the same color as the outside to make it look like the paint had dripped in. Also, we did what was called "rocking the dash." There was a two-bottle set of paints that you would spray on your entire dash and it would give off a rocky type surface to it. Looked real cool back then. And finally, we used to paint shapes on our tail lights and all other lenses (except head lights - GTS smoked covers for those). Most people put directional arrows on their signals. On my tail lights, I got a pack of 1' sticker dots and placed them in rows and columns on my tail lamps and painted the entire housing. I took the stickers off, et voila, My entire tail lamp had a polka dot pattern. Lolol. Later, QD.

Tracy
10-23-2009, 03:16 PM
i think the UP thing didnt really take off. The speedmonkey thing was epic. Wheres the videotape!Maybe it was just traumatic for me. It was the first time I experienced someone being so unreasonable IMO in the whole shop world.

I have someone sending me back all of my tapes from being digitized for TV reels. I should have them soon. I am going to get it up one day. It will be so worth the lulz.

Hey. Whatever happened to Pitbull. I always wondered that.

BABY J
10-23-2009, 03:16 PM
I got to take it a bit further. Back in the 80s, we kept our vinyl door panels and treated them to drip effects. Outlined drips inside the door and painted them the same color as the outside to make it look like the paint had dripped in. Also, we did what was called "rocking the dash." There was a two-bottle set of paints that you would spray on your entire dash and it would give off a rocky type surface to it. Looked real cool back then. And finally, we used to paint shapes on our tail lights and all other lenses (except head lights - GTS smoked covers for those). Most people put directional arrows on their signals. On my tail lights, I got a pack of 1' sticker dots and placed them in rows and columns on my tail lamps and painted the entire housing. I took the stickers off, et voila, My entire tail lamp had a polka dot pattern. Lolol. Later, QD.

^^^ OG. LOL

BELOW: hmmmmm.... Baby J in 1996. And YES this is the same Honda w/ the h22 swap and n20 that dragged Seitsinger down the road (in addition to my juiced d16 ef). I put stock wheels up front for the runs and left the wires out back - LOL. I was one of the 1st on SuperHonda and AccordClub to do H series AND auto to manual conversion. 101 spoke 13x7in Daytons FTMFW!!

::

::

http://seriouscustoms.com/importtuner/HONDA.JPG

On_Her_Face
10-23-2009, 03:19 PM

80s made LED taillights lol.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Damn this thread brings back the memories....

Jeffries
NP meets
Ice rink car show
underbody neons were cool
all the car clubs(i was in UC then wTn)
collins' old teg
Kat punching John at Pauls party
The yellow and blue IA mobile
Valentines day in the limo with Paul, Julio, Jamie, Atif, and Scott
Under pressure(i still hang out with those guys)
Hung Wei Lo

Lots 'O memories......

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 04:35 PM
joined the first time in mid 03. then the server got hacked and then crashed.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 04:38 PM
anyone remember focused intentions?

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 04:40 PM
joined the first time in mid 03. then the server got hacked and then crashed.

so you were 16? OG not found.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 04:42 PM
^^yep

remember car shows at the North Atlanta Trade Center and in front of Dave and Busters???

Or what about when we all played Whirly Ball??? For new years??

Jimmy B's for New years???

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:01 PM
so you were 16? OG not found.did say i was, now did i.

^^yep

remember car shows at the North Atlanta Trade Center and in front of Dave and Busters???

Or what about when we all played Whirly Ball??? For new years??

Jimmy B's for New years???lol i actuall remember most of that more from when i was hanging out with my cousin when i was 15. she had a mostly stock 99 camaro z28. then when i got my first car. many of you will laugh but this is when it was cool to have neons everywhere, 17's, mid size spoiler, loud ass stereo, etc. it was a 1987 chevy nova. was a 4 door, resembled a corrola http://imcdb.org/images/043/471.jpg
anyways, i used to hang out with Fatz, cuz, and cloud. if you knew about Focused intentions you know who im talking about. but when Fatz and Cuz left to make their own car club i went with them. i wish i could upload some pics i used to have of my car. it was at the first focused intentions car show. Got two trophies actually lol. One for show for older cars category and another for the sound off. I miss that car. It wasn't much considering now days most kids first cars are brand new or high performance cars. I worked and bought that car when i was 15 all on my own. Paid for every mod and done most of them on my own. Well what i knew how to do and/or could do.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I used to rag on FI. What a drama induced club that was. We also used to get a laugh out White Smoke. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:08 PM
i think the first time i met Julio was when i was like 14 at a small car show in ATL with my cousin when she took her Camaro but didn't know til later. truth be told i probably met a lot of you older cats way back when i just don't remember it. I didn't realize a good friend of my Ricky Ortiz new Julio forever until last year. But yea I've never said i was a OG, all i have said is i have been around for awhile and had some fun. Hell the first 3 nopies i went to i was only 13-16 and i was drinking mixed drinks with the police watching me mix them. I remember when the friday night line in front of Atlanta Motor Speedway was like a huge ass party and every one would share what they had with everyone. I remember walking down the line several times each year i went with a beer in one hand and a bottle of rum in the other. for letting people take small shots i would get like 2 or 3 beers from them. Hell one year i had a book bag and a jump suit on that got full of beer. It was pretty cool when you could walk around inside of the car show with a beer in one hand and a bottle of liqour in the other and the state patrol riding around inside full uniform in their cars with a beer would cheers to you as you walk by lol. God how i miss those days.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:09 PM
I used to rag on FI. What a drama induced club that was. We also used to get a laugh out White Smoke. Later, QD.No doubt about that shit. You remember this one girl named Samantha that almost the whole crew fucked? What a story that goes and comes with here.

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 05:12 PM
LOL @ Nopi, I remember going to nopi when it was a vw only show.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL @ whitesmoke

and wicked Onez

I remember when Bri was running around chasing her little bro and playing in the dirt with sticks and shit @ the Jimmy Carter Sonic...what the hell happened with that one?

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL @ Nopi, I remember going to nopi when it was a vw only show.I'm just refering to my stand point. Hell I miss there being a scene period around here.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
LOL @ whitesmoke

and wicked Onez

I remember when Bri was running around chasing her little bro and playing in the dirt with sticks and shit @ the Jimmy Carter Sonic...what the hell happened with that one?I remember when the scene up here used to be pretty packed out. Our little "strip" was bumper to bumper the whole way around. The whole Wicked Onez crew would ride through each parking lot hitting switches for all to see like we were supposed to bow down to them. that's another thing i liked about most car meets, groups, clubs. or shows. It was all about the love of the scene, family, friends, and fun.

Ziptied
10-23-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm just refering to my stand point. Hell I miss there being a scene period around here.

There hasnt been a good one here in several years.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
It was definately different then for sure...every car club threw their own show and EVERYONE went. Summers were jammin back then and yes, neon was cool. I won my kit from the 02 Whothennow car show raffle when i was still in Unique Creations.:look:

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:25 PM
There hasnt been a good one here in several years.that's the fucking truth. I get a LOL out of some of the kids i see when i go out on the weekends around here. like right now i sold my civic and my bike. Bought a cheap ass beat up 3 toned 91 gmc sierra 1500. had to pay bills. i say three toned when it's actually more like 5 toned. blue, rust, primers, white paint, and brown paint, with a few black paint accents. its not the greatest thing in the world but it will do til i can afford better. but i get rev'd at and asked it i wanna race even still by some kids. another thing that irritates me is when kids or people by already modded or fully done cars/trucks and try to pass them off as if they have done all the work. or when mommy or dad has bought the car and/or done the mods.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 05:28 PM
LOL @ Nopi, I remember going to nopi when it was a vw only show.

How old are you? Later, QD.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
that's the fucking truth. I get a LOL out of some of the kids i see when i go out on the weekends around here. like right now i sold my civic and my bike. Bought a cheap ass beat up 3 toned 91 gmc sierra 1500. had to pay bills. i say three toned when it's actually more like 5 toned. blue, rust, primers, white paint, and brown paint, with a few black paint accents. its not the greatest thing in the world but it will do til i can afford better. but i get rev'd at and asked it i wanna race even still by some kids. another thing that irritates me is when kids or people by already modded or fully done cars/trucks and try to pass them off as if they have done all the work. or when mommy or dad has bought the car and/or done the mods.

u werent doin the burnout last night at sonic were you...kid in a 3 toned chevy truck...same color

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
It was definately different then for sure...every car club threw their own show and EVERYONE went. Summers were jammin back then and yes, neon was cool. I won my kit from the 02 Whothennow car show raffle when i was still in Unique Creations.:look:lol i miss those summer days as well and i remember unique creations. I was in Eternal Kreations if you have heard of them. we only had one small benefit. it was a small car show/car wash to raise money for a charity. my car was red so i had red neons everywhere inside that would pules to the bass hit and red street glo neons underneath. i even done a pretty custom mode when i retro fitted a stock housing of headlights like mine to a clear lens instead of scratched and put the first type of hid's sold at autozone that i remember. my god where those a bright white color lol.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
u werent doin the burnout last night at sonic were you...kid in a 3 toned chevy truck...same colorlol no i tend to refrain from doing that. mines not a 2 ton only a half ton. i was up here at home sick with a ear infection, runny nose, and a sore throat.. i think i have swine flu lulz. but on occasion, I have been known to do a few when i had my bike. :D :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
I remember when Bri was running around chasing her little bro and playing in the dirt with sticks and shit @ the Jimmy Carter Sonic...what the hell happened with that one?

When i met her, she was but about 11 years old. Little girl.

I remember when the scene up here used to be pretty packed out. Our little "strip" was bumper to bumper the whole way around. The whole Wicked Onez crew would ride through each parking lot hitting switches for all to see like we were supposed to bow down to them. that's another thing i liked about most car meets, groups, clubs. or shows. It was all about the love of the scene, family, friends, and fun.

Back in 1995, I used to go to the strip every weekend, actually. We'd roll from, Burger King down in front of the mall and turn right at the bottom of the hill. Go up about a block and turn into the shopping plaza and turn around and go back. Burger King was the turn around from the other end. Then BK installed the speed bumps and I (along with quite a few other lowriders) had to find a different way to go. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
it also has white wagon wheels accented with rust.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:35 PM

Back in 1995, I used to go to the strip every weekend, actually. We'd roll from, Burger King down in front of the mall and turn right at the bottom of the hill. Go up about a block and turn into the shopping plaza and turn around and go back. Burger King was the turn around from the other end. Then BK installed the speed bumps and I (along with quite a few other lowriders) had to find a different way to go. Later, QD.

good 'ol Gaines Vegas...95, i was in 7th grade...o haail!

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:36 PM

Back in 1995, I used to go to the strip every weekend, actually. We'd roll from, Burger King down in front of the mall and turn right at the bottom of the hill. Go up about a block and turn into the shopping plaza and turn around and go back. Burger King was the turn around from the other end. Then BK installed the speed bumps and I (along with quite a few other lowriders) had to find a different way to go. Later, QD.yep i know you would know about it lol. Father time :D. It used to go from in front of big lots turn at the old Toy Store go to where the old steak house used be but it's a zaxbys now. go down by the mall bust that right go two red lights bust a u-turn and back up. parking lots used be lined with people and cars. My mom told me when she remembers the same strip pretty much except it extended up to the square.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 05:36 PM
good 'ol Gaines Vegas...95, i was in 7th grade...o haail!

Lolol. Five years out of college. Later, QD.

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:37 PM
it also has white wagon wheels accented with rust.

cool...cuz i was totally gonna burn you if that was you:cheers:

hope you get better btw

BACK ON TOPIC...hehehehe

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
i too used to roll around the strip in gainesville in my bagged blue/orange S10

§treet_§peed
now when i go ride around for a minute to see if anyone is out, all i find is about 10 cars. mostly stock with kits, wheels, mufflers, intakes. same kids nothing new nothing changed. What really ruined some of it for us was when James Smith got killed at Belton Bridge, which stopped a lot of people from coming out. Then when people started getting into fights over nothing and stupid shit all the time. That forced cops to crack down. I remember going and watching people run behind the airport and the cops would come and watch. Then when they got a complaint about it they would tell everyone to leave.

§treet_§peed
cool...cuz i was totally gonna burn you if that was you:cheers:

hope you get better btw

BACK ON TOPIC...hehehehe
lol thanks

D3UC3S
10-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Lolol. Five years out of college. Later, QD.

what was it like before electricity...:ninja:

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 05:44 PM
good 'ol Gaines Vegas...95, i was in 7th grade...o haail!don't feel bad i was like 7 then, litterally. lol

speedminded
10-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Back in 1995, I used to go to the strip every weekend, actually. We'd roll from, Burger King down in front of the mall and turn right at the bottom of the hill. Go up about a block and turn into the shopping plaza and turn around and go back. Burger King was the turn around from the other end. Then BK installed the speed bumps and I (along with quite a few other lowriders) had to find a different way to go. Later, QD.oh my...I knew exactly where you were talking about before even reading SS's post lol! I took a left going up the hill towards the mall side by side skating WOT with a Mustang GT in my 300zx and out noses a Gainesville cop from the mall sign...it was wet and we passed him going 60-70 then I watched him in the rearview loop it trying to pull out after us lol! At the first light I get in the left turn lane at the Payless and told the dude to take off straight...the light was red and the cop was coming on us hard. I was afraid if I tried to bust a u-turn on red he was going to t-bone me...I pussied out and gave up.

We all pulled into the mall at his "request" and after a good verbal beating of spitting mad anger we were let go. The good ole days when skreet racing wasn't a crime lol!

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
big lots FTW

speedminded
10-23-2009, 06:17 PM
big lots FTWBig lots was for the people that couldn't chill at the tattoo place...magic dragon? Hell I can't remember the name of it lol!

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 06:19 PM
it was magic dragon lol

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
yes, magic dragon

speedminded
10-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Can I have the cash from all the gas that was spent cruising the strip...at the now inflated price plus interest?

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 06:26 PM
I left alot of frame rail on that strip

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 06:28 PM
it was magic dragon lol
reps for remembering magic dragon and because i met you at the first oakwood sonic meet

§treet_§peed
10-23-2009, 06:32 PM
reps for remembering magic dragon and because i met you at the first oakwood sonic meetlol yeah i remember that. Luke is the one that wanted that shit to start happening after the gainesville meets didn't really work out.

TSiFTW
10-23-2009, 07:09 PM
I don't call anyone OG in the import/sport compact scene unless they can tell me where the original Nopi shows were held and what the big meets were back when this shit got started. Cause obviously if you don't know those answers you don't know the local history of the scene. You are OG if you can school someone on the history of the LOCAL scene, not the scene in general that anyone can read in magazines. You had to be doin this shit long before the first F&F. Just my opinion.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 08:18 PM
I don't call anyone OG in the import/sport compact scene unless they can tell me where the original Nopi shows were held and what the big meets were back when this shit got started. Cause obviously if you don't know those answers you don't know the local history of the scene. You are OG if you can school someone on the history of the LOCAL scene, not the scene in general that anyone can read in magazines. You had to be doin this shit long before the first F&F. Just my opinion.

Even if I didn't know about the Big Chicken Meets or the Toys R Us meets that followed over in Duluth or know about the NOPI shows held at Lakewood, I think, with all the photos I've posted of not only other cars in the scene back then (and by back then, I'm talking all the way back to the 80s), I've posted many pics of myself in that scene. So I don't need anyone's permission or ok to be known as OG. I've earned it more than probably 97% of the people on this site.

Lolol. Later, QD.

punkr6
10-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Even if I didn't know about the Big Chicken Meets or the Toys R Us meets that followed over in Duluth or know about the NOPI shows held at Lakewood, I think, with all the photos I've posted of not only other cars in the scene back then (and by back then, I'm talking all the way back to the 80s), I've posted many pics of myself in that scene. So I don't need anyone's permission or ok to be known as OG. I've earned it more than probably 97% of the people on this site.

Lolol. Later, QD.

QFT...

tmracing83
10-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Original Gangster is what it REALLY stands for. Meaning someone from back in the day who's been around ever since.

Thankyou!

lol at "old guy"

And you're really not an "og" until been you've been "representing" a spot for 10 years.

I've also heard there's like a "bg" baby gangsta and heard that was 5 years of "repping" said spot

Don't know how real "bg" is though.

The Ren
10-23-2009, 08:40 PM
I would consider myself a newer og.. since ive only been around since 2004 atleast in the ATL scene.. Although I started with imports back in 2001 with my eclipse.

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 08:42 PM
I would consider myself a newer og.. since ive only been around since 2004 atleast in the ATL scene.. Although I started with imports back in 2001 with my eclipse.
youre def OG

tmracing83
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Ya I don't know for a fact but I'm damn sure qd has been doing this or atleast ten years. And he knows his shit(what he's talkin about)

So ya I'd say he's a og maybe a double og or triple og.

punkr6
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm the oldest G here mutha fuckers....

tmracing83
10-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Not triple lol ur no that old qd, my bad

TSiFTW
10-23-2009, 09:00 PM

Lolol. Later, QD.

Thats exactly what I was talking about. You know how it was started, and you were around long before it became popular. Lots of people were around but did not go to BC or Toys R Us but they know about it. You have posted pics of some real OG Godfather Customs shows from Mama's parking lot. I've seen the pics of your cars you've posted. That is OG shit. Everyone has their opinions but I hear all these people talking about how they were around back in 03 to 05 talkin about they are OG. LOL. I'm sorry and not trying to offend anyone but in my opinion, when it comes to the import/sport compact world, my OG timeline I guess is '95-'02 as a lot of those guys are still around.

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 09:03 PM
people talking about how they were around back in 03 to 05 talkin about they are OG.

I agree. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
10-23-2009, 09:04 PM
new touch in the sig is win QD

quickdodgeŽ
10-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Thank you, man. Later, QD.

D3UC3S
10-24-2009, 08:28 AM
^agreed...sig is definately lookin fresh(er)

§treet_§peed
10-25-2009, 01:54 PM
yay

driftuner240
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
how many people can say they remember the godfather customs shows? not 2 many!

quickdodgeŽ
11-15-2009, 03:58 PM

I have pictures right now of a GF show I went to in 1991. Later, QD.

driftuner240
11-15-2009, 04:02 PM
i dont throw the word gangsta around. but bro if u got pics of the 91 gf show u gangsta

quickdodgeŽ
11-15-2009, 04:05 PM
i dont throw the word gangsta around. but bro if u got pics of the 91 gf show u gangsta

I went every year. Held at a bar on Covington Hwy in Decatur just off 285. According to your age, you were barley 10 years old when I was hitting those shows, lolol. Later, QD.

Echonova
11-15-2009, 04:06 PM
10 YEARS OLD!!!! DAMN SON, YOU WAS FRESH OFF YOUR MOMMA'S TITTY!

TELL'EM AGAIN QD!!!!

driftuner240
11-15-2009, 04:12 PM
me and my dad did lowriders when i was 10. makes me smile knowing that the show u went to i had a part of. like i said i dont throw the word gangsta around but wouldnt that make me gangsta

Echonova
11-15-2009, 04:14 PM
me and my dad did lowriders when i was 10. makes me smile knowing that the show u went to i had a part of. like i said i dont throw the word gangsta around but wouldnt that make me gangstaOnly if you did drive-by's with your dad. Otherwise just your dad is gangsta for bringing you to help him pick-up chicks on the "Ima single dad" angle...

Xrated O.G.
11-15-2009, 04:25 PM
I could give two shits of what any of these young whipper-snappers think of my OG Status...

Jiggity96
11-15-2009, 04:31 PM
I am not an OG

I'm more of a ricer
and I blame Sports Authority and Xtreme Bash

That was my first exposure when i was like 12 or so
with my neighbor who is now my CC president

and baby j if you remember the height of Toms speed days do you remember
Chad with the white crx

Kevykev
11-16-2009, 06:46 AM

:lmfao::lmfao:

Wonder if anyone got stopped in their tracks right there. I didn' read any replies.

Kevykev
11-16-2009, 06:48 AM

That was the first time I saw 22s. It was on a Harley F150.

Horse Park

BABY J
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
I am not an OG

I'm more of a ricer
and I blame Sports Authority and Xtreme Bash

That was my first exposure when i was like 12 or so
with my neighbor who is now my CC president

and baby j if you remember the height of Toms speed days do you remember
Chad with the white crx

I remem Chad!!! ha ha. Now THAT is a fucking OG. :D

Jiggity96