PDA

View Full Version : not in BRB but track day?

91boostdgsr
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
guys wat up not in BRB but i know the majority of you all for along time now wanted to see if any of you want to have a track day soon want to finally get some times on my car hit me up lata

Just_CHill
10-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Man, I wish I could be home to go cruising with yall. But have fun if something does go down!

NEMO
10-23-2009, 07:50 AM
Man, I wish I could be home to go cruising with yall. But have fun if something does go down!
do you really think something will happen? :thinking:

look who posted this thread. he is scared to run his boosted GSR :taun:

Just_CHill
10-23-2009, 07:54 AM
do you really think something will happen? :thinking:

look who posted this thread. he is scared to run his boosted GSR :taun:
Well looks like he's not since he posted up a track day thread. Yall should definitely get together, race, and have a good time.

DSGMach1
10-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Well looks like he's not since he posted up a track day thread. Yall should definitely get together, race, and have a good time.

Trust me Nemo has tried to race him plenty of times.

Just_CHill
10-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Trust me Nemo has tried to race him plenty of times.
Well time for him to step up to the plate and where better to do it than our good ole Silver Dollar Raceway!

OldsTech
10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
hmmm....

91boostdgsr
10-23-2009, 10:11 PM
sorry got i got a carrer to think about guy s and cant be caught street racing if you want to run we can do it at the track

DSGMach1
10-24-2009, 02:43 AM
sorry got i got a carrer to think about guy s and cant be caught street racing if you want to run we can do it at the track

You didn't have a problem racing stevo quite a few times on the street in Griffin so didn't figure it would matter that much to race Nemo. :dunno:

Just_CHill
10-24-2009, 01:49 PM
You didn't have a problem racing stevo quite a few times on the street in Griffin so didn't figure it would matter that much to race Nemo. :dunno:
There could be many things said about this situation.... like maybe he knew that NEMO's car is way faster than his so he didn't race him. But since he probably didn't say that's the reason, the speculation was that he was chicken.

But either way guys, get this setup, take some pictures and vids and do work!

91boostdgsr
10-24-2009, 05:56 PM
your right chris i know nemos car is faster than mine of course i haven't had mine as long as he has and everyone knows what i have i don't hide what i got not that there is anything wrong with that im just not about to not let anybody see my motor if im gonna race someone i would like to be able to see with my own tow eyes what ill be running against not saying nemo is wrong with what and how he races but im not about to race someone who wont let anyone see what hes running with i wont race at AMS either b/c they put me in a class where ill get beat every time b/c i have a turbo and they consider that the pro4 class im not a pro4 car by no means

HypnoToad
10-24-2009, 05:57 PM
i wanted to race the gsr when i had my camaro,but it never happened....o,well

OldsTech
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
your right chris i know nemos car is faster than mine of course i haven't had mine as long as he has and everyone knows what i have i don't hide what i got not that there is anything wrong with that im just not about to not let anybody see my motor if im gonna race someone i would like to be able to see with my own tow eyes what ill be running against not saying nemo is wrong with what and how he races but im not about to race someone who wont let anyone see what hes running with i wont race at AMS either b/c they put me in a class where ill get beat every time b/c i have a turbo and they consider that the pro4 class im not a pro4 car by no means

Spoken like a man :goodjob:

Motivation
10-25-2009, 02:44 AM
No, You'd be in tuner class. I'll be in the same class next year. Lmk when you want to go to track. I'd like to get a run in with ya. I'll be on street tires and you already know what i have, i'm sure. All motor. Just some fun runs. Lmk.

Just_CHill
10-25-2009, 09:54 AM

Well go to the track and race then. Problem solved! :goodjob:

Just_CHill
10-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Spoken like a man :goodjob:
x2 Need some punctuation but I definitely respect that answer.

No, You'd be in tuner class. I'll be in the same class next year. Lmk when you want to go to track. I'd like to get a run in with ya. I'll be on street tires and you already know what i have, i'm sure. All motor. Just some fun runs. Lmk.

REALLY???!!? That's gay man! What are guys like me going to do against turbo'd cars!

OldsTech
10-25-2009, 10:22 AM
x2 Need some punctuation but I definitely respect that answer.

REALLY???!!? That's gay man! What are guys like me going to do against turbo'd cars!

Nitrous... problem solved

Just_CHill
10-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Nitrous... problem solved
Lol, true. Or build another car!!! :ninja:

Motivation
10-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Chris, You'll still be in sport compact class with your set up. I'm moving myself up to tuner class for the points race. And trust me. You can beat most of the boosted cars out there. I've beat all the ones in that class except for durango's hatch on drag radials and spray. He beat me by two to three cars. Remember, boost is better on top end.

Motivation
10-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Also, Chris, when you get back I wanna run you. You have more horsepower and a lot less weight. Maybe I'll have enough torque to get out in front for a while. should have a retune by then.

Teg Boy
10-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Lets go again emo lol

Teg Boy
10-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Lets go nemo ill race you 500 from a dig jk na kick my ass

HypnoToad
10-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Lets go again emo lol

i tried to run when i got my exhaust on :tongue1:

lol,i got nothing to run now,plus i cant drive..lol

91boostdgsr
10-25-2009, 07:30 PM
i would like to try for this Friday night if we can need to check the track schedule and see if they running Friday nights still

Motivation
10-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Who is tegboy? Stevo? Anyways, I'll check for this Friday and see if I can make it. Brandon, you ever been to the track? Just wondering. If so, i want to run you first both cars will be warm from the drive and We'll just see how it goes. If not I'll let you get used to it first. Times don't matter. Race determined by win light. I should know by wednesday or thursday.

redfire6i
10-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Im game for this.

slostang
10-25-2009, 09:41 PM
hmm. stuff is coming in thursday so mabey i need to make the track friday with you guize.

91boostdgsr
10-25-2009, 10:21 PM
yea ive been down there alot i rana 14.1 on my hatch the day i slung the rod back in february but yeah id like to go friday night maybe we can all meet up i dont know what my car runs yet either so id like to get there early and get a fest tune runs in on it first to try and get it more dialed in

Motivation
10-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Cool. I'll let ya know. I've never ran down there on street tires so We'll see.

91boostdgsr
10-25-2009, 11:03 PM
k pm me see if anyone else wants to go im not gonna try and blow my DD up just want to get some times in and see some racing

Teg Boy
10-26-2009, 12:54 AM
yes this is stevo

Teg Boy
10-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Im game for this.

Me to

Motivation
10-26-2009, 06:51 AM
k pm me see if anyone else wants to go im not gonna try and blow my DD up just want to get some times in and see some racing

Will do. Think i have some ppl from around my area that might ride down. And I hear ya about not blowing up your DD. It sucks when it happens. Mine turned into a shell after it happened.

Just_CHill
10-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Chris, You'll still be in sport compact class with your set up. I'm moving myself up to tuner class for the points race. And trust me. You can beat most of the boosted cars out there. I've beat all the ones in that class except for durango's hatch on drag radials and spray. He beat me by two to three cars. Remember, boost is better on top end.

NICE!!! That would almost be unfair! Good times though. You moving there next year? That would be pretty cool to see how far you could make it in the point races.

Also, Chris, when you get back I wanna run you. You have more horsepower and a lot less weight. Maybe I'll have enough torque to get out in front for a while. should have a retune by then.

Hell yeah man! I'm definitely down! Maybe I will have a better tranny by then.

Motivation
10-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah. I'm going to try but not sure if I'll hang with the hatch. I'll be on sticky tires and launching off two step which is at 5k. And should have a better tune. If not i might stay in sport compact for some of the season

bowdown201
10-26-2009, 10:02 AM

GOOD LORD SON WHERES YOUR PERIODS!!??

And I may be down. Just got a new civic so I wanna see how slow she is :goodjob:

NEMO
10-26-2009, 10:04 AM
GOOD LORD SON WHERES YOUR PERIODS!!??

And I may be down. Just got a new civic so I wanna see how slow she is :goodjob:
you should have bought mine so you would already know how slow it is:ninja:

bowdown201
10-26-2009, 10:39 AM
you should have bought mine so you would already know how slow it is:ninja:

Id be going into a buy and not know whats done to it though :ninja:

NEMO
10-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Id be going into a buy and not know whats done to it though :ninja:
you know the times:ninja: just hand the money over and you will have the special key to unlock the hood

bowdown201
10-26-2009, 10:44 AM
you know the times:ninja: just hand the money over and you will have the special key to unlock the hood

lol. Actually I dont even know the times haha. But I am interested in what it ran. PM if youd like

Just_CHill
10-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Gay..... I mean what?

bowdown201
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Im Gay..... I mean what?

Wait What?

NEMO
10-26-2009, 10:53 AM
lol. Actually I dont even know the times haha. But I am interested in what it ran. PM if youd like
pm'd

OldsTech
10-26-2009, 11:48 AM
pm'd

you can pm me that also sir!!! Now that I have a hatch in my yard to join the club.:goodjob:

Just_CHill
10-26-2009, 03:46 PM
you can pm me that also sir!!! Now that I have a hatch in my yard to join the club.:goodjob:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! :yes:

DarKStaR
10-26-2009, 06:55 PM
there is only 2 more t&t days for the year....

91boostdgsr
10-26-2009, 08:54 PM
if we dont get a chance to hit the track up this year by feb next year i will be ready and my car should be completed now that im workin more OT at the prison hit me up if you know if they are having it oct 30 or we can do halloween if yall want

slostang
10-26-2009, 08:59 PM
i say we go friday

91boostdgsr
10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
friday would be better for me let me know what yall decide

Teg Boy
10-27-2009, 12:18 PM
im not running but i want to go

91boostdgsr
10-27-2009, 01:21 PM
wat up stevo ride to the house we chillin

Teg Boy
10-29-2009, 01:45 AM
what up brb

Just_CHill
10-29-2009, 07:18 AM
what up brb
Sup man.

slostang
10-29-2009, 08:32 PM
so is this going down tomorrow? i need to go to the track...

91boostdgsr
10-29-2009, 09:46 PM
i dont know havent heard for definate sure im down to go but teg boy prob wont go he got to work PM me if your going everyone

Teg Boy
10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
the rain sucks