PDA

View Full Version : the "bri probably cheated on evan" thread

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:37 AM
So, about a month ago i saw bri at the mall with Bad@pple. I also have seen her at northpoint mall with other guys.. WHILE SHE WAS DATING EVAN. Whats up with that.. HMMM? I've also seen her leaving my apartment complex.. wonder who she was there to see??????????? :???:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 10:37 AM
LOL oh cripes!

Maniacc
10-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Haha, kris I was chilling with you and Anthony that night that we saw Bri leave your apt. complex. She was definitely cheating on him...

I bet Evan thought she was an innocent lil' angel. Boy was he WAY off.

Elbow
10-22-2009, 10:44 AM
God damn when did IA bring in so many fucking middle school kids?

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 10:45 AM

:werd:

Sammich
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM
CRIKEY...BARB IN THE HEART!!

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM

Repped accordingly.

Just don't look at your rep screen for a few days. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 10:54 AM
LOL wtf you just wanna do her ITB dont you?

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 10:56 AM
"As IA Turns"

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:00 AM
innocent whore?

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:07 AM
i was there the night at Taco Mac when she saw my roomate and was making a big scene about "how hot he is" and how she told Krissy and other girls at the table "she would totally fuck him"

Now knowing justin he doesnt want his name around here, and he never did anything wit hher. I think they went to the mall and that was it.

B@D @pple will fuck our worlds up, so id leave him out of this lol

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:09 AM
"As IA Turns"
I heard the music in my head when I read that lol

Ms Dollar
10-22-2009, 11:16 AM
If this is the day I am thinking of, there were a lot of us at the mall that day. Not just Justin and Bri...

dumb thread.

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM
i was there the night at Taco Mac when she saw my roomate and was making a big scene about "how hot he is" and how she told Krissy and other girls at the table "she would totally fuck him"

Now knowing justin he doesnt want his name around here, and he never did anything wit hher. I think they went to the mall and that was it.

Ahh tee hee, he said she said, go get a new tampon.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

that's all i ever hear out of you. WHINING. you're just such a little bitch boy. you make up stories so people like you, when in reality all your "friends" think you're a total douche bag. lololol.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:18 AM
If this is the day I am thinking of, there were a lot of us at the mall that day. Not just Justin and Bri...

dumb thread.

nope. different day. it was justin, bri, and another guy.

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:19 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

that's all i ever hear out of you. WHINING. you're just such a little bitch boy. you make up stories so people like you, when in reality all your "friends" think you're a total douche bag. lololol.

Post a "story" then faggot, I've asked and asked, SO FIND ONE.

You don't even know my friends. :gay:

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Post a "story" then faggot, I've asked and asked, SO FIND ONE.

You don't even know my friends. :gay:

When have you asked me to post a story? I didn't like you when i got banned 2 years ago, and i don't like you now. You're still the same pussy. PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY. You're just an internet ethug. And one UGLY mother fucker at that.

Crazy Asian
10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
holy crap. ~await the mother load of all destruction~

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:25 AM
When have you asked me to post a story? I didn't like you when i got banned 2 years ago, and i don't like you now. You're still the same pussy. PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYY. You're just an internet ethug. And one UGLY mother fucker at that.

I am asking you now.

Find a story, then you win. :goodjob:

I'm a pussy, yeah, because I make middle school call out threads.

You're a posing ass bitch, you think by making these threads you will get "reps y0" or some shit, you try to earn respect by others by acting like a total douche. Well yeah, nobody gives a fuck about you. I could care less about your BS lies on my friends and stuff, you don't know them, or talk to them.

Calling me ugly..LMFAO...not gay at all. I'm so ugly I get women. You're stuck on IA calling people out. :lmfao:

You drive a 350, you're obviously a virgin.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (12 members and 8 guests)
bdydrpdmazda, Big Baller, crxsiguy, DynamicSound, HundoŽ, roxie911, simontibbett, SleepingTalon, VoodooJC, WalkS

Such a large crowd

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
in...

reps to the OP for being one entertaining motherfucker

Sammich
10-22-2009, 11:31 AM
THREAD OF THE CENTURY

Nemesis
10-22-2009, 11:32 AM
bri is pregnant?

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:32 AM
I am asking you now.

You're a posing ass bitch, you think by making these threads you will get "reps y0" or some shit, you try to earn respect by others by acting like a total douche. Well yeah, nobody gives a fuck about you. I could care less about your BS lies on my friends and stuff, you don't know them, or talk to them.

Calling me ugly..LMFAO...not gay at all. I'm so ugly I get women. You're stuck on IA calling people out. :lmfao:

Look guy, im not going to get into a pissing contest about who's actually better at life. You scrape dirt off a track, i have a real job. I graduated college at 19 while you were still sucking daddy's dick. You sit at a race track part time getting paid $6 an hour. Calling a guy ugly is gay now? Someone's a little homophobic huh? You must've been taken advantage of as a child. Tell me, did daddy "dick" you around a lot?

You think i care about "reps"? Here you are making assumptions. I post these things for entertainment, that's all. Remove head from sphincter.

Look, before you keep posting "oh you're such a teenager this, and you're gay cuz you know im ugly, that" remember, im better than you. You say you don't care, yet HERE YOU ARE posting in defense about everything i say. That's a lot to do for someone who doesn't care. Dipshit.

Ms Dollar
10-22-2009, 11:34 AM
nope. different day. it was justin, bri, and another guy.

Well then I apologize. Carry on.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Well then I apologize. Carry on.

not any problem at all. you fix your computer?

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:36 AM
Look guy, im not going to get into a pissing contest about who's actually better at life. You scrape dirt off a track, i have a real job. I graduated college at 19 while you were still sucking daddy's dick. You sit at a race track part time getting paid $6 an hour. Calling a guy ugly is gay now? Someone's a little homophobic huh? You must've been taken advantage of as a child. Tell me, did daddy "dick" you around a lot?

You think i care about "reps"? Here you are making assumptions. I post these things for entertainment, that's all. Remove head from sphincter.

Look, before you keep posting "oh you're such a teenager this, and you're gay cuz you know im ugly, that" remember, im better than you. You say you don't care, yet HERE YOU ARE posting in defense about everything i say. That's a lot to do for someone who doesn't care. Dipshit.
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Elbow
Look guy, im not going to get into a pissing contest about who's actually better at life. You scrape dirt off a track, i have a real job. Calling a guy ugly is gay now? Someone's a little homophobic huh? You must've been taken advantage of as a child. Tell me, did daddy "dick" you around a lot?

I scrape dirt off a race track LOL, no, actually I don't. I work part time for $10 an hour watching racing, THAT SUCKS. Sucks to make money doing what I like. GUESS WHAT? I own two businesses, those are my full time jobs AND I am in school. You're just another washed up fuck up.

It's not gay to judge someone in the right timing, but just throwing out I am ugly...that's a little gay. I don't think I am ugly.

You still can't back your shit up, I can sit here and type all I want, it doesn't mean I care, just means I find it entertaining watching someone like you fail so bad. You call me out on shit, but have yet to provide ANYTHING.

Keep sucking daddy's cock, maybe he will buy you a 370Z.

Ms Dollar
not any problem at all. you fix your computer?

Yes I did, thanks for asking. I just pulled the battery out waited a minute and put it back in and it works now. Hoping to get upgraded to 7 today though :D

Elbow
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

No, real would be providing facts. He's just jealous of my life.

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Does it really matter? Sounds like this is something her and evan should care about.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:37 AM
I scrape dirt off a race track LOL, no, actually I don't. I work part time for $10 an hour watching racing, THAT SUCKS. Sucks to make money doing what I like. GUESS WHAT? I own two businesses, those are my full time jobs AND I am in school. You're just another washed up fuck up.

It's not gay to judge someone in the right timing, but just throwing out I am ugly...that's a little gay. I don't think I am ugly.

You still can't back your shit up, I can sit here and type all I want, it doesn't mean I care, just means I find it entertaining watching someone like you fail so bad. You call me out on shit, but have yet to provide ANYTHING.

LOL it obviously bothers you or you wouldn't keep replying to his posts.

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:38 AM
LOL it obviously bothers you or you wouldn't keep replying to his posts.

I guess you missed the point where I said it's fun.

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
gay thread is gay, and you two arguing like 8 year old girls made it even gayer.

Elbow
gay thread is gay, and you two arguing like 8 year old girls made it even gayer.

Try five year olds.

oneSLOWex
I guess you missed the point where I said it's fun.

You look very annoyed when you reply calling him names and shit....that doesn't seem like fun to me.

Shouldn't you be in the car pics section calling everything a POS?

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:40 AM
You look very annoyed when you are reply calling him names and shit....that doesn't seem like fun to me.

I SHOULD be yes, but sometimes I venture out and call everyone else a POS.

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 11:41 AM

ROFL, steet cars with cages ftmfw!

HundoŽ

LOL WHAT ARE THESE BUSINESSES YOU SPEAK OF SIMON? People paying you to advertise on your Miata while you tote around road atlanta in last place? Great come back with the sucking dad's dick, i'm pretty postative i JUST said that EXACT same thing to you. You're outmatched, you're just repeating to me what i said to you. "YOU'RE RUBBER IM GLUE, YADD YADDA".

So there's "timing" to be "gay" or say "gay things"? Please Simon, fill us in on proper timing to be gay, you seem to know so well. I'll call whoever i want ugly whenever i want. You're ugly, and in denial, how does that feel?

You claim im just "another washed up fuck" and you think my parents pay for anything. And you're saying that "I'M" the one throwing out random accusations? You don't know the slightest thing about me, my cars, my possessions, or my life. YET HERE YOU ARE, acting like you do. You're an imbecile, always have been, always will be.

Hope that GPC education gets you far. It's paying off so far.. :rolleyes:

b@d @pple
ok,im not real sure why name is getting dragged into this..yes i went the north point mall with bri and a few of my other friends,im not sure why the fuck that matters.by your logic kris ,because you and Anthony were at the mall together,youre both fucking,correct?
im friends with Bri,i met her a long time ago because i was friends with her mother..im sorry you douche bags have nothing better to do with your time..if you wanna bring my name into shit then say whatever you have to say like a fuckin man and to my face.if that is not an option for you then leave my fucking name out of your goddamn drama..

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
You look very annoyed when you are reply calling him names and shit....that doesn't seem like fun to me.

He's using bri tactics, don't worry, they work. Say you don't care, no matter how much of a bitch your posts make you look like. Everyone will believe you.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:43 AM
He's using bri tactics, don't worry, they work. Say you don't care, no matter how much of a bitch your posts make you look like. Everyone will believe you.

DAMN...so I have been doing it wrong this whole time?

shit LOL

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 11:43 AM
You both are idiots. /thread.

but simon is at least a poser at it. lolz

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
LOL WHAT ARE THESE BUSINESSES YOU SPEAK OF SIMON? People paying you to advertise on your Miata while you tote around road atlanta in last place? Great come back with the sucking dad's dick, i'm pretty postative i JUST said that EXACT same thing to you. You're outmatched, you're just repeating to me what i said to you. "YOU'RE RUBBER IM GLUE, YADD YADDA".

So there's "timing" to be "gay" or say "gay things"? Please Simon, fill us in on proper timing to be gay, you seem to know so well. I'll call whoever i want ugly whenever i want. You're ugly, and in denial, how does that feel?

You claim im just "another washed up fuck" and you think my parents pay for anything. And you're saying that "I'M" the one throwing out random accusations? You don't know the slightest thing about me, my cars, my possessions, or my life. YET HERE YOU ARE, acting like you do. You're an imbecile, always have been, always will be.

Hope that GPC education gets you far. It's paying off so far.. :rolleyes:

LOL at the rubber and glue thing I lol'd.

No I own a detailing business and an internet business selling cheap ass Chinese electronics lol.

If I get money to tote around in last, that still makes me better then you, I don't even own a Miata anymore though, but hey, I got paid to run it, so that's not too bad. :goodjob:

GPC? What's that?

As for the gay thing, yes, I know all about that. I suck dick. I'm hot as fuck, not in denial, I am so much hotter then you.

Gotta go do some real work, be back in a few hours. Send me some nudes by the way.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
You both are idiots. /thread.

but simon is at least a poser at it. lolz
LULz so you are saying he is trying to be an idiot?

Ms Dollar
10-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Does it really matter? Sounds like this is something her and evan should care about.

If it doesn't matter why did you feel the need to say anything anyway? :thinking:

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:47 AM
ok,im not real sure why name is getting dragged into this..yes i went the north point mall with bri and a few of my other friends,im not sure why the fuck that matters.by your logic kris ,because you and Anthony were at the mall together,youre both fucking,correct?
im friends with Bri,i met her a long time ago because i was friends with her mother..im sorry you douche bags have nothing better to do with your time..if you wanna bring my name into shit then say whatever you have to say like a fuckin man and to my face.if that is not an option for you then leave my fucking name out of your goddamn drama..

HEY HEY HEY MR SENSITIVE. I never said you did anything. I was just bringing up the fact that she was hanging out with other IA dudes while dating an IA dude. I let peoples assumptions take it where it may. Don't be so sensitive because someone saw you hanging out with someone. No one asked for an explanation.

on a side note, whats all this "say it to my face bitch" crap. I know nothing about you, and talk nothing about you. I was pointing out an observation. I didnt know who you were till recently. Not to mention, what did you want me to do at the mall? "OH HAI, YOUR BAD APPLE YEA? WHY YOU HANGIN OUT WITH BRI, S HITS LAME DOOD." why are you getting so defensive? lol. did ya'll fuck? be honest.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:48 AM
LOL at the rubber and glue thing I lol'd.

No I own a detailing business and an internet business selling cheap ass Chinese electronics lol.

If I get money to tote around in last, that still makes me better then you, I don't even own a Miata anymore though, but hey, I got paid to run it, so that's not too bad. :goodjob:

GPC? What's that?

As for the gay thing, yes, I know all about that. I suck dick. I'm hot as fuck, not in denial, I am so much hotter then you.

Gotta go do some real work, be back in a few hours. Send me some nudes by the way.

fag.

oneSLOWex
HAHAHAHA ok simon...let me get this right...this shit doesn't bother you.....but you get SOOOO butthurt you neg rep me?

GOOD ONE! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ziptied
LULz so you are saying he is trying to be an idiot?

You NEVER go full retard.
http://www.shanoogie.com/l/thread-pics/black-downey-simple-jack.jpg

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
If it doesn't matter why did you feel the need to say anything anyway? :thinking:

shut j00r whore mouf! lol

I just asked them if it mattered to them. I'm actually taking up for bri. Jesus. Do you want me to egg it on or ask them why the fuck it matters if she was with someone or not?

oneSLOWex
You NEVER go full retard.
http://www.shanoogie.com/l/thread-pics/black-downey-simple-jack.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

+reps if i can

HundoŽ
HAHAHAHA ok simon...let me get this right...this shit doesn't bother you.....but you get SOOOO butthurt you neg rep me?

GOOD ONE! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

lmao, he neg repped me too. i dont neg rep anyone, cuz reps dont' mean shit. it's like slapping someone with a purse for calling you a fag, when you 're a man.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:51 AM
lmao, he neg repped me too. i dont neg rep anyone, cuz reps dont' mean shit. it's like slapping someone with a purse for calling you a fag, when you 're a man.

internet is serious fucking business man! lol

b@d @pple
10-22-2009, 11:51 AM
HEY HEY HEY MR SENSITIVE. I never said you did anything. I was just bringing up the fact that she was hanging out with other IA dudes while dating an IA dude. I let peoples assumptions take it where it may. Don't be so sensitive because someone saw you hanging out with someone. No one asked for an explanation.

look you motherfucker..you started a thread titled "bri probably cheated on evan" and your first post has my name in it..how the fuck do you think the assumptions are gonna go..trust me,the last thing i am is sensitive,all im saying is keep my fucking name out of your mouth..i dont know you and you dont know me..leave it at that

JITB
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Evan is the man, hes smashin all IA girls.. than sending them to the wolves..

Ms Dollar
shut j00r whore mouf! lol

I just asked them if it mattered to them. I'm actually taking up for bri. Jesus. Do you want me to egg it on or ask them why the fuck it matters if she was with someone or not?

Just so used to you instigating shit I figured you were doing the same thing here that's all.

HundoŽ
look you motherfucker..you started a thread titled "bri probably cheated on evan" and your first post has my name in it..how the fuck do you think the assumptions are gonna go..trust me,the last thing i am is sensitive,all im saying is keep my fucking name out of your mouth..i dont know you and you dont know me..leave it at that

again, the sensitivity level, it's numbing. who cares which way assumptions go? if you didn't, say i didn't and leave it at that. Getting defensive only makes you look guilty man. If you fucked her, just say so, if not, say you didn't. I said she probably cheated on evan, i was making observations of who i saw her with, i never said, "yea they fucked". Nor did i imply it. You implied it through your own failed logic. The name calling helps you look guilty. You seem to be trying to cover something up.

Ziptied

QFMFT

b@d @pple
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
again, the sensitivity level, it's numbing. who cares which way assumptions go? if you didn't, say i didn't and leave it at that. Getting defensive only makes you look guilty man. If you fucked her, just say so, if not, say you didn't. I said she probably cheated on evan, i was making observations of who i saw her with, i never said, "yea they fucked". Nor did i imply it. You implied it through your own failed logic.

hah right kris..you just didnt think as to how this might make me look.. ..but ill play..i did not have sexual relations with that woman

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Just so used to you instigating shit I figured you were doing the same thing here that's all.

I don't always instigate things. I used to stick up for importchic in these type of threads also. I just state my opinion on how i feel about things. I might not like your e-persona all so much, but if a thread was made about you, i would probably stick up for you too.

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
hah right kris..you just didnt think as to how this might make me look.. ..but ill play..i did not have sexual relations with that woman

Did you feel like e-Bill Clinton when you typed this? lol.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t311/jee35dreamn/oh-snap-u-got-da-aids.jpg

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM

:D

thank you bill clinton!

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Did you feel like e-Bill Clinton when you typed this? lol.
damnit lol you changed it before i could quote it

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:58 AM
damnit lol you changed it before i coudl quote it

i :ninja:'d you. lol

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 11:59 AM
i :ninja:'d you. lol

:taun:

*facepalm*

Ms Dollar
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't always instigate things. I used to stick up for importchic in these type of threads also. I just state my opinion on how i feel about things. I might not like your e-persona all so much, but if a thread was made about you, i would probably stick up for you too.

Honestly I only post on here when I am bored, the people from here that I am actually friends with I talk to outside of here. Other than that, not much thought goes into what I type, the more you get to know me, the more you will learn not to take what I say too seriously.

Right now for example I am just debating whether or not I wanna get my lazy ass off the couch to go to school. So basically I am just posting random nonsense into threads that seem interesting.

What days do you have classes?

Buttons
10-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Honestly I only post on here when I am bored, the people from here that I am actually friends with I talk to outside of here. Other than that, not much thought goes into what I type, the more you get to know me, the more you will learn not to take what I say too seriously.

Right now for example I am just debating whether or not I wanna get my lazy ass off the couch to go to school. So basically I am just posting random nonsense into threads that seem interesting.

What days do you have classes?

I only post when I'm bored nowadays since I have school and everything.

I had class at 8am, but didn't go. Didn't feel like it. I have a A in it anyways.

I have classes on Monday mornings, Tuesday & Thursday all throughout the day.

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Answering the same letter three times or more on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

roxie911
10-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Answering the same letter three times or more on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

If I were a teacher....I'd totally fuck with the kids LOL

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
If I were a teacher....I'd totally fuck the kids LOL

wait, wut?

roxie911
10-22-2009, 12:35 PM
wait, wut?

....with scantron answers.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 12:35 PM
....with scantron answers.

you didnt see what he did....did you? :ninja:

roxie911
10-22-2009, 12:36 PM

No, I did. I wouldn't fuck a student....I'd fuck them over with scantron tests.

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 12:36 PM

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
No, I did. I wouldn't fuck a student....I'd fuck them over with scantron tests.

What if I was a student?

LOL

KIDDING KIDDING!!

roxie911
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM
What if I was a student?

LOL

KIDDING KIDDING!!

No you're not.... :ninja:

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm no student, but you can fuck me.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 12:40 PM
No you're not.... :ninja:

wait.....ummm...whats the right answer? lol

crxsiguy
10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
i lirl at this! :goodjob:

teh bri
10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
So, about a month ago i saw bri at the mall with Bad@pple. I also have seen her at northpoint mall with other guys.. WHILE SHE WAS DATING EVAN. Whats up with that.. HMMM? I've also seen her leaving my apartment complex.. wonder who she was there to see??????????? :???:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

that is all.

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 12:43 PM
So is Roxie hott or something? Or is this typical IA leg humping for below average poon?

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
So is Roxie hott or something? Or is this typical IA leg humping for below average poon?

I wouldn't kick her out of bed ill say that much :lmfao:

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
She likes anal.

sogood
10-22-2009, 12:45 PM

http://i37.tinypic.com/11j7z0l.jpg

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
i think bri is learning. she's learning to take the joke rather than defend it and make herself look guilty!

roxie911
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
She likes anal.

I do not...stop saying that!!
My myspace link is in my profile if ya wanna see what I look like.

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 12:47 PM

LMAO, reps!

teh bri
10-22-2009, 12:48 PM
i think bri is learning. she's learning to take the joke rather than defend it and make herself look guilty!

you're right. you're totally right. continue fucking your 19 year old bitch you whipped fuck. :2cents:

i am working, i have a life.

continue talking shit, me no care! :lmfao:

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 12:49 PM

lmao i was waitin for someone to post that picture.

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 12:49 PM
I do not...stop saying that!!
My myspace link is in my profile if ya wanna see what I look like.
its worth a look :idb: and her pussy was wet last night, atleast thats what she was talking about in the record thread. it had me fapping while typing

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 12:50 PM
you're right. you're totally right. continue fucking your 19 year old bitch you whipped fuck. :2cents:

i am working, i have a life.

continue talking shit, me no care! :lmfao:

lol wait, what? is there something wrong with dating a 20 yr old when im 22? :???:. you just totally pulled a 180. first you brushed it off, now you're getting defensive. you got some issues need workin out!

what exactly makes me whipped? i do everything and anything i want to, always.

teh bri
10-22-2009, 12:50 PM
lol wait, what? is there something wrong with dating a 20 yr old when im 22? :???:. you just totally pulled a 180. first you brushed it off, now you're getting defensive. you got some issues need workin out!

Okay Kris Groves. I am a work for the last time, i have a life and i dont need drama!

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 12:51 PM
its worth a look :idb:

I see that. :goodjob:

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Okay Kris Groves. I am a work for the last time, i have a life and i dont need drama!

yes, i am kris groves..? if you're at work and you dont need drama and have a life blah blah, why did you post in this thread, and why do you continue to post in this and ANY OTHER thread, while you're "busy working and having a life"?

teh bri
10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
yes, i am kris groves..? if you're at work and you dont need drama and have a life blah blah, why did you post in this thread, and why do you continue to post in this and ANY OTHER thread, while you're "busy working and having a life"?

because you posted a thread about me.

So wha? :lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
I see that. :goodjob:

you shoulda posted the pic in here for all to see fool

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
you shoulda posted the pic in here for all to see fool

Yes, because clicking on the link in her profile and seeing for yourself is WAY to much work. :goodjob:

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 12:59 PM
In other news: The human torch was denied a bank loan.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 01:01 PM
because you posted a thread about me.

So wha? :lmfao:

just sayin, you're being very contradicting.

teh bri
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
just sayin, you're being very contradicting.

whatever you say! :rolleyes:

mchschase27
I am asking you now.

gotch bitch! lolololol

bdydrpdmazda
catnips always lurkin in bris threads

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 01:04 PM
gotch bitch! lolololol

gave out too much in the past 24 :(

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 01:05 PM
tell us about the buttsex evan

bdydrpdmazda
gave out too much in the past 24 :(
i got him

HundoŽ

duh, he still j's off to her twice a day.

teh bri
10-22-2009, 01:06 PM

of course :kiss:

Maniacc
10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
duh, he still j's off to her twice a day.

While listening to flyleaf.

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 01:10 PM
of course :kiss:
hes like your pussy in shining armor

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
While listening to flyleaf.
*sings*

"I wanna be there for you"

roxie911
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
*sings*

"I wanna be there for you"

Fixed :goodjob:

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 01:21 PM

owned.....lol

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
quit playing, what you talking about?

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 01:28 PM
WOW i have heard of attention whores... BUT WTF I never heard of attention pimping whores.

§treet_§peed
10-22-2009, 01:30 PM
man you guys give them more hell since they started dating

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 01:31 PM
In other news: The human torch was denied a bank loan.

http://bluegirlredstate.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/anchorman.jpg

SiRed94
10-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Can we fuck some new girls into the IA circle? I get tired of hearing about the same ones. Their nudes can only be posted up so many times before they lose their jerk off appeal.

ARH1192
10-22-2009, 02:26 PM
haha, these threads are great. I've been lol'ing all day. Someone direct me to the noodz :)

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
haha, these threads are great. I've been lol'ing all day. Someone direct me to the noodz :)

they dont take noods....:lmfao: so no one has any lol

lanning
10-22-2009, 02:30 PM
http://www.monoscope.com/quickimagepost/2007/06/www.geekologie.com_2007_06_18_lol-shirts.jpg

bdydrpdmazda
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
no nudez

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 02:32 PM
nudes? what nudes?

ATL_EG
10-22-2009, 02:32 PM
take me to arby's?

Ziptied
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
no nudez

reps

lanning
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
nudes? what nudes?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2129/2400694605_13ee55d897_o.jpg

ARH1192
10-22-2009, 03:17 PM
What 19 year old girl doesnt have nude pictures? Some one has some.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 03:18 PM
What 19 year old girl doesnt have nude pictures? Some one has some.

nope....IA girls dont take nudes

lanning
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
especially not in a diaper

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
especially not in a diaper

:eek::eek::eek::eek: wut? who?

lanning
10-22-2009, 03:21 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: wut? who?
lol wut

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
lol wut

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:27 PM
lol who

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 03:28 PM
lol who

no one lol that would just be crazy

lanning
lol who
shut it

ilovemyhonda.
oh i know who

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 03:29 PM
oh i know who

no you dont lol it never happened

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:29 PM
no you dont lol it never happened

:locked:

roxie911
10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
We all know it's not MEEE :D

jhadleyh
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM

SHouldn't you be in the kitchen?

ilovemyhonda.

i call BS :ninja:

ilovemyhonda.

Shouldn't you be making a bomb, Jihad?

roxie911
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM

Osama Bin Laden called for you....he said he's assigned your next mission...suicide bombing.

Better get to it if you want your 40 virgins or whatever it is.

YoungDro
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
I think ya need to stop sucking on bri's dick... haha

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Osama Bin Laden called for you....he said he's assigned your next mission...suicide bombing.

Better get to it if you want your 40 virgins or whatever it is.

*high five*

lanning
10-22-2009, 03:34 PM
I think ya need to stop sucking on bri's dick... haha
this just in bri has cawk

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
this just in.. lanning is gheyyyy

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 03:43 PM
this just in.. lanning is gheyyyy

meanwhile bri is:idb:

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
well if bri now has a cawk and lanning is gheyyyyy.................zomg i figured it out.. j/k

YoungDro
10-22-2009, 03:48 PM
meanwhile bri is:idb:

I lol'd.

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 03:49 PM
no funny found punks

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 04:53 PM
who gives a fuck. they arent dating now from what the baords say so this shit is irrelevant.

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2009, 05:08 PM
who gives a fuck. they arent dating now from what the baords say so this shit is irrelevant.

As are most all of these ATTN BRI and ATTN WHOEVER threads. Later, QD.

HypnoToad
10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
As are most all of these ATTN BRI and ATTN WHOEVER threads. Later, QD.

mike,i believe the swine flu has killed off 90% of IA members' brain cells.

ShooterMcGavin
10-22-2009, 05:41 PM

this made me lul

ShooterMcGavin
10-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Can we fuck some new girls into the IA circle? I get tired of hearing about the same ones. Their nudes can only be posted up so many times before they lose their jerk off appeal.

bahahahahahahahahaha, repped :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
10-22-2009, 05:46 PM
btw, this sounds like a case for:
http://unemploymentality.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cheaters_joey_greco.jpg

§treet_§peed
10-22-2009, 05:57 PM
they dont take noods....:lmfao: so no one has any lolon my old hard drive that crashed i had about 5 different IA girls nudes.. man how i miss my old hard drive

ueyedgr8tness
10-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Wow if the Ia sluts didn't get enough attn! already some 1 has to make sure they get it~shakes head turns around a moons every 1 in thread~

I would like to vote for bringing new sluts to IA because all the sluts on here have itching issue's.....

Kourt
10-22-2009, 06:30 PM
on my old hard drive that crashed i had about 5 different IA girls nudes.. man how i miss my old hard drive

I think anything with 5 naked "IA girls" on it would crash.