PDA

View Full Version : Our Roommate, v2.0..long read...jesus...

AnthonyF
10-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, some of you saw the conversation I had with out infamous roommate, Elvis. If you haven't, it's a pretty good read. Here are some lines from him:

"Grown men don't clean up after themselves"

"I'm a grown man, I will leave my stuff where I want it"

"I was too busy today to walk 2 and a half feet to close a door b/c the a/c has been running all day"

Anyways...This is a little story about Hundo (Kayfunk) and my roommate. He was actually apart of this site. Kris knew this kid (26 years old but acted 15) through some internet games and met him at some tourney's. He seemed legit. Put up one hell of a front on how great of a roommate he was. i.e. Cleanly, pays bills, mature, etc... Kris invited him down here b/c Elvis put up a huge front about how he had a shit lifie, no pay, and was going nowhere. Kris promised him a good job on the weekends only making 200-1k for 2 days a week (depending on sales) at gun shows. Kris covered most his costs at the shows and fronted him about 1200 bucks from the shows so Elvis could get his life on track and pay Kris back.....

I am first introduced to him 1 month before we all move in together. Kris and I are not PRO republican, but we are for the better of the 2 assholes. So when this kid walks through the door he's wearing one of those ridiculous HUGE Obama shirts. Fucking great. Your political belief is fine, but it's not a good first impression when you don't know who you are meeting. Keep that shit to yourself. You don't bring up politics on first dates, friends who have opposing beliefs, etc...Ya just don't do it. So I could immediately tell he wasn't that intelligent and didn't know much about first impressions.

We hung out, all of us, quite a few times before moving in. Put up one hell of a front. Saying we'll alternate groceries, cleaning, garbage, etc... So i'm thinking, Aight, maybe this can work out. 3 people who can take care of themselves and we could have one really nice apartment.

We all move in and it's going alright. I provided all the furniture and dishware. So I was a little bit more anal about things b/c they were mine. Elvis started sleeping in the living room on the couch...every night...leaving the light on. I confronted him about it and told him to knock it off and turn the shit off. So he started sleeping on the floor right in front of the couch while leaving the light, tv, xbox, and direct tv box on all night and some days. Oh yea...he'd fall asleep FULLY clothed, sneaks, jeans, etc... Then the stinky fuck would only take a shower ONCE a week IF that. Sometimes it was 1 every 2 weeks then slowed to once a month. He would use my bowls for cereal and leave them in the sink with milk and food in them for WEEKS. He left for PA and left the dishes in the sink. So i was forced to clean them while he sat there (when he came back) saying "oh, you didn't have to Bro, I was gonna do that. THREE MOTHER FUCKING WEEKS LATER?"

Times got worse as the months went on. He started getting late on payments. Arguments arose for stupid shit like cleaning, never took the garbage out and he filled it up all the time, sleeping in HIS room, showering (we had to tell him to shower and he still wouldn't) He also still owed Kris money from all the shows. Instead of paying your closest friend for thousands of miles back cus he got you a job and everything, you invite some girl from Ohio down, go out to eat 3 times a day, buy her hundreds of dollars of shit, buy new shoes and hats for yourself and not pay ONE CENT back to the person who helped you out! His argument to this when Kris confronted him was this:

"You haven't done anything for me. You led me to believe that there was a good job down here. But instead, I got a shit job, shitty roommate and more problems than I had in PA"

Kris: "I fronted you $1,200, paid insurance on a 2004 G35 so you could drive instead of your 1991 Corrola (which was DESTROYED and smelled like ass), gave him a job where he netted $2,400 in 2-3 months working weekends only, a nice place to stay" (without Me and Kris, he couldn't have gotton a place)

He started staying at his boss' house off of winward parkway and not at our place anymore. His shit was still here though. He paid rent on time but utilities came up (in his name) and the direct tv bill came (in my name) and I told him he owes for that. He exclaimed that he shouldn't have to pay b/c he wasn't there those weeks. It had the dates on it...he was there that entire time and he has to pay for the utilites and the directtv...doesn't matter. Even if you don't use it, you still get paid. So, like I figured, he wasn't going to pay. Took the HD box, cancelled the subscription to that box and disconnected the electricity to his room. :D:lmfao:He came home one night...omfg flipping all the circuit breakers...ahh it was great. He approached me like 3 weeks AFTER the fact telling me to turn it back on. LULZ. I told him once he paid me back I would in a heart beat. So he kept on stumbling about how he didn't have to pay for the electricity.

So, we told him countless times that he owed Kris money. So we told Elvis that we were gonna sell his shit to help pay for the money he owes Kris. I think thats fair. He owes so much money to Kris, i forgot to mention he "LOST" $450 worth of product that Kris might have to pay out of his pocket so he doesn't get fired. pretty fucked up. Elvis said the TV was promised to his brother that he hasn't seen in like 6 years, the Elite xbox was broken (BULLSHIT) and more excuses for all the other things. Fuck that! Kris stuck his neck out for you and this is how you repay him!? I don't care if you have hardly any money at all, you pay your friends back. If you can't, MAKE PAYMENTS. Any respectful person would appreciate 10 bucks here, 20 bucks there. Shows you have character and you are trying. But you not pay 1˘ back is fucking shitty. So, long story short, he came to the house when no1 was home and took all his electronics but left his furniture (SOMETHINGS ARE GOOD IF YOU NEED A STURDY DESK OR TV STAND. DRESSER OR A CHEAP BED)

~~~If YOU SEE A MAROON 91 CORROLA, BUSTED AS FUCK WITH A PA TAG, LET ME KNOW!!! MOTHER FUCKER OWES KRIS AND I MONEY~~~

Not to mention he ratted Kris and I out to the head lady about us (Kris and I) having motorcycles, going through the exit gate when it's broken, riding on the sidewalk to get in, and he told the lady I had a dog PLUS he found out our bikes were getting towed and did NOTHING to help out. He called us..whoopi. Not much help there. I know I am missing a lot of information but I didn't want to go into super detail about this piece of shit. Kris stuck his neck out for this scumbag, telling me he was a good guy and great roommate, then fronting him money and getting him a job. I feel bad for Kris. Oh yeah...he was asking to pay for the comcast bill for the past 2 months...NEVER PAID THE BILL. He never even opened up the last bill. Took the money and bought other shit. He left his mail here so I went through it. He owes verizon 700, owes some PA place 600, owes a NY company 540, took out a direct loan in June for 29,091.00 for some reason.

cliffs:
►Elvis is super dirty
►Never did what was resposible
►Never paid Kris the 1200+ he owed
►Never paid utilities and dipped out
►He is a huge scam artist
►Owes a lot of people a lot of money

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 10:06 AM
I fucking hate people who run over those who help them...especially in a situation like this!

Sucks for all of you, but the shit will come back on him one day.

AnthonyF
10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Most of you hate Kris, which is fine. He does own a lot of you. lulz. BUT he is a super nice guy, same with myself. I will go to the end of the earth to help a friend out. I've helped people out I barely even know.

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Most of you hate Kris, which is fine. He does own a lot of you. lulz. BUT he is a super nice guy, same with myself. I will go to the end of the earth to help a friend out. I've helped people out I barely even know.

-Ant.

LOL i think Kris is hilarious....i dont get butthurt over shit on the internet.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:11 AM
closer to $3k. but who's counting?

MistaCee
10-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Sounds like a real bum..

AnthonyF
10-22-2009, 10:14 AM
^My bad nikka. I didn't know the exacts. I just know he is a fucking prick.

I owed you 363 dollars for rent and I was out of town. RIGHT WHEN I GOT BACK Kris was PAID! ASAP! I didn't take my dog out, shower, watch tv...I went to his room and paid him!

-Ant.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 10:17 AM
damn man thats messed up i hope you find him and beat him within an inch of his life then take all his money :D

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 10:19 AM
and now i know who my sig is talking about, that guy

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:22 AM
well he always said he had no money, he said, after i fired him from the job i gave him, and he got a new job, he was making $1200 a month. he told me his bills equivalate to $1200 a month (thus he can't pay me back cuz he has no extra money). Then since he left all his shit laying around we see a bank statement from last month on his floor. $1600 IN HIS ACCOUNT AFTER BILLS PAID!

If you live in alpharetta, windward area, and see this grimey fuck in his 91' maroone carolla, every panel dented with a pennsylvania tag, FOLLOW HIM and find out where he's staying. I will pay you.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 10:23 AM
well he always said he had no money, he said, after i fired him from the job i gave him, and he got a new job, he was making $1200 a month. he told me his bills equivalate to $1200 a month (thus he can't pay me back cuz he has no extra money). Then since he left all his shit laying around we see a bank statement from last month on his floor. $1600 IN HIS ACCOUNT AFTER BILLS PAID!

If you live in alpharetta, windward area, and see this grimey fuck in his 91' maroone carolla, every panel dented with a pennsylvania tag, FOLLOW HIM and find out where he's staying. I will pay you.

ill bring a bat and we'll go to work on him :goodjob:

The Ren
10-22-2009, 10:24 AM

Real talk for a second I had a very smiliar situation and ended up taking the person to court..

I have a few friends in the area and will ask them to keep their eyes peeled. Its fucks like this that make people untrustworthy..

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Real talk for a second I had a very smiliar situation and ended up taking the person to court..

I have a few friends in the area and will ask them to keep their eyes peeled. Its fucks like this that make people untrustworthy..

thanks, much appreciated. I know he plans to leave to go back north towards the end of this month, so not much time.. but i hope i can't get to him before then, take all his shit and sell it, and then beat him within an inch of his life. While wearing a gorilla mask.. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
disconnected the electricity to his room.

What did you do disconnect the switch plates? I don't think you can just shut off electricity in one room unless you do that or flip breakers.

He left his mail here so I went through it. He owes verizon 700, owes some PA place 600, owes a NY company 540, took out a direct loan in June for 29,091.00 for some reason.

That's illegal, you know. Wouldn't brag too much about that.

He does own a lot of you. lulz. .

Who does he own?

Overall, sounds like a shitty situation you got caught up in. Sucks for sure, but hopefully you're faced with the reality that you've probably lost everything you've invested in the dude so you might as well move forward and learn a valuable lesson. This is THE one reason why I never had or never will have a roommate.

Hope you recover any losses, though. Good luck with your situation. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:29 AM
What did you do disconnect the switch plates? I don't think you can just shut off electricity in one room unless you do that or flip breakers.

Who does he own?

Overall, sounds like a shitty situation you got caught up in. Sucks for sure, but hopefully you're faced with the reality that you've probably lost everything you've invested in the dude so you might as well move forward and learn a valuable lesson. This is THE one reason why I never had or never will have a roommate.

there were just papers all over the floor. there was nothing inside of an envelope or anything. he left shit out in the living room and everywhere. he's a messy fuck. we didn't open anything un opened, or go inside of opened envelopes either.

as for the last part of your statement, i have anger towards him, and i hope i find him. However, i've pretty much come to terms that i will not see him again and chalk it up as a loss.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 10:30 AM
thanks, much appreciated. I know he plans to leave to go back north towards the end of this month, so not much time.. but i hope i can't get to him before then, take all his shit and sell it, and then beat him within an inch of his life. While wearing a gorilla mask.. :ninja:

im sayin!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Echonova
10-22-2009, 10:30 AM

If you live in alpharetta, windward area, and see this grimey fuck in his 91' maroone carolla, every panel dented with a pennsylvania tag, FOLLOW HIM and find out where he's staying. I will pay you.I travel all over GA, and have no real set schedule. if I see him, rest assured that bastard will get followed.

The Ren
10-22-2009, 10:31 AM

Is he going back to PA? If he is do you know where in PA?

AnthonyF
10-22-2009, 10:38 AM
What did you do disconnect the switch plates? I don't think you can just shut off electricity in one room unless you do that or flip breakers.The breaker worked Kris' and Elvis' room. I got creative. ;)

That's illegal, you know. Wouldn't brag too much about that.Papers lying out are legal. Just like you don't need a warrant for garbage can or an open house situation.

Who does he own?
I'm not even going to entertain this.

Hope you recover any losses, though. Good luck with your situation. Later, QD.Most def. I kinda just posted it just to see what others had to say. I am def moving forward. It's hard for Kris b/c it is so much money that you can;t just forget.

Ren said she took some1 to court, I dont think we will do that. I dont think it will accomplish anything in our situation. :(

-Ant.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Is he going back to PA? If he is do you know where in PA?

no, back to brooklyn to live with his father/family. at 27.. LOL.

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 10:42 AM
thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out. hope i find where he's at.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 11:46 AM
let us know if you find him :)

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2009, 11:47 AM
let us know if you find him :)

Why? The fuck are you going to do? Blow up balloons and buy a fucking cake and throw him a goddamn party? Later, QD.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Why? The fuck are you going to do? Blow up balloons and buy a fucking cake and throw him a goddamn party? Later, QD.

jesus, i was thinking about it..:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
jesus,

Only my motherfucking friends call me by my Holy name. The name is QD to everyone else. Later, QD.

Hondarider33
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
:D you a good guy jesus, i mean QD

HundoŽ
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM

man i hope so! that'd be fun. chucky cheese anyone?!

Buttons
10-22-2009, 12:10 PM
I don't have to worry about the roommate paying rent. But I feel ya on the uncleanliness. my roommates likes to deep fry chicken in a deep fryer IN AN APARTMENT. come on! there's other things she's done that's just weird.

Good luck on finding him and getting your money back.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:23 PM

Who does he own?

x2. I live on my own and wouldn't have it any other way

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 10:16 AM
anyone spotted this mfer yet?

WickedIXMR
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Damn I hate people like this. Reminds me of this dude that used to live here. I think his name on here was Hondakid, he has a silver evo 8 with some rota wheels. Him and my brother were "friends" and my brother would help him out with parts and what not. He pretty much would always say, "I'll pay you when I get my check," blah blah blah and still owed my brother money and dipped back to NJ. He only owes my brother 20 bucks but to me, it's not the money I care about, it's the principle. Because of that, the next time I see, if I see him, I'm gonna follow him until no one is around and beat the living shit out of him. Didn't mean to share a story but if I do see him, I'll follow him.