PDA

View Full Version : pussy magnet

btstone
10-22-2009, 09:32 AM
this shit is funny. this is the gangster mod that some of you guys believe all the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

these 3 images = pussy magnet...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

be at sonic tonight. i will have my vette there for your crx

oneSLOWex
10-22-2009, 09:34 AM
make sure there is video

oleblue
10-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Do a dig and video.

Black4DrEK
10-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Do a dig and video.

x2

QKJUICEDPONY
10-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Came in for the LOLz

Leaving due to the epic gayness!

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 10:15 AM
I suppose guys with 20 year old foxbodys drive POS too huh

lol

Stone you have to come with something better than this

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 10:16 AM
can someone tell me where this meet is jesus.

As i said yesterday im not guaranteeing ill be there, i have to pick someone up from the airport at 8pm

blackboi50
10-22-2009, 10:17 AM
yall couldnt have kept this in PMs??? :thinking:...1

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 10:20 AM
BTW Short stack, im not a moderator anymore

btstone
10-22-2009, 10:23 AM
can someone tell me where this meet is jesus.

As i said yesterday im not guaranteeing ill be there, i have to pick someone up from the airport at 8pm

2208 Riverside Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

btstone
10-22-2009, 10:23 AM
BTW Short stack, im not a moderator anymore

lol. jealousy is a bitch isnt it:lmfao:

MachNU
10-22-2009, 10:29 AM
lol. jealousy is a bitch isnt it:lmfao:

Actually he removed his own rights because he did not want to do it anymore...

just sayin!

btstone
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM

just sayin!

i was referring to the short stack comment. he knows he would love to have the same body i have. who gives a fuck about his mod status

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 10:36 AM
I get plenty of "pussy" just the way i am. Thanks , and envy is a terrible thing to have for oneself

btstone
10-22-2009, 10:42 AM
I get plenty of "pussy" just the way i am.

congratulations. i was starting to wonder

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
like i said yesterday dont get your hopes up i have to pick a friend up from the airport at 8pm, she lives in Mcdonough, i have to go drop her off, then i would have to head back to kennesaw, grab my car, drive to gwinette and swap my tires out.

I just dont see that happening, which is why i said i was free sunday night.

Sat night i have the UFC fight at my house so thats out. Fri i have plans.

so sunday night , or sometime next week is prob much better for me. maybe next thursday?

Futuristic6
10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
like i said yesterday dont get your hopes up i have to pick a friend up from the airport at 8pm, she lives in Mcdonough, i have to go drop her off, then i would have to head back to kennesaw, grab my car, drive to gwinette and swap my tires out.

so sunday night , or sometime next week is prob much better for me. maybe next thursday?

UFC fight ftmfw, Machida is gonna fuck shogun up!

bowdown201
10-22-2009, 11:14 AM

Thats next door to me

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I get plenty of "pussy" just the way i am. Thanks , and envy is a terrible thing to have for oneself

SHOW PROOF WITH VIDEO OR TIME SLIPS OR IT IS A PROVEN FACT YOU'VE NEVER GOTTEN LAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:28 AM
SHOW PROOF WITH VIDEO OR TIME SLIPS OR IT IS A PROVEN FACT YOU'VE NEVER GOTTEN LAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its already been done search my posts a few days ago

QKJUICEDPONY
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM

just sayin!

Home in your closet.....Thats where you should stay!

Just saying

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
its already been done search my posts a few days ago

No way, it's not my job to go look up your evidence for you, it's your responsibility to prove yourself right.

IF NOT THEN YOU ARE A LIAR ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING IN YOUR LIFE AND IT IS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'VE NEVER HAD SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btstone
10-22-2009, 11:31 AM
lankhoss...LOL
let the poor kid be, im sure he wacked off a few days ago. thats as good as sex.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:32 AM
you are a complete moron. Its ok though the only person buying your logic is Bstone, thats company i dont want to be in. The day i agree with you is the day i kill myself

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:33 AM
you are a complete moron. Its ok though the only person buying your logic is Bstone, thats company i dont want to be in. The day i agree with you is the day i kill myself

Bullshit.

$1000 bucks says you and I can agree on something, and you are too much of a pussy to go through with it.

btstone
10-22-2009, 11:34 AM

well i dont know many who want to be in this gangsters company. i could never associate myself with this

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
[.....

QKJUICEDPONY
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
well i dont know many who want to be in this gangsters company. i could never associate myself with this

We know because if you took that pic there would be no shirt on!

:crazy:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 11:40 AM

good i wouldnt want my IQ to fall

Answer the fucking question i posted, stop avoiding it. If i cant make it tonight when can you do it next. I posted my schedule

btstone
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
We know because if you took that pic there would be no shirt on!

:crazy:

shut up man,.lol

vtecfagg. you are so dumb, you just posted all this stuff of you with with girls and your house for what. to prove to guy you hate about your life. LOL. what a dumb ass. i may be able to do it late sunday....maybe.

QKJUICEDPONY
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Small living room FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice ankle socks queer!

:D

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/COUCH.jpg

btstone
10-22-2009, 11:59 AM

Nice ankle socks queer!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ATLSRT8
10-22-2009, 12:01 PM
i was referring to the short stack comment. he knows he would love to have the same body i have. who gives a fuck about his mod status

Can't decide if this is homo or not :???:

QKJUICEDPONY
10-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Can't decide if this is homo or not :???:

Deep down inside you want it to be homo:gay:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 01:58 PM

Nice ankle socks queer!

tHats only half the living room my iPhone could capture. Ankle socks are gay?I thought Larry bird calfers where long out of style

btstone
10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
living room is huge, yet you are 2 feet away form your tv. **scratches head**

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 02:15 PM
my living room is actually pretty spacious, my townhome is only 2200 Sq Feet most of the space is in the upstairs bedrooms and kitchen

Repiks
10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Who gives a fuck who he fucks or what his house looks like?

Just race, video tape it, and post results on here!

btstone
10-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Who gives a fuck who he fucks or what his house looks like?

Just race, video tape it, and post results on here!

he posted the pics of his house. no one asked him too. he is trying to prove something to someone. but no one gives a fuck about him on here

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
You asked I posted proof . More than you have been able to do

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Aren't couple of those pix with your sister or ur boys girl or something. Lol posting pix of Victoria, you wish u got any.

So tell me before you bring a female friend home to hang out do you usually spread your stack of moneys all over the place or visible to show off that you are balling?

I'd love to bust your bubble, and share what she said about your weak game, but not a person to use a friend to up my image or to use it as tool to bring ur wanna be ass down.

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 02:53 PM

No need to post pix if you know you are doing it right. How many time you have said to me, I am wanna be baller, not a ladies man, and have no money and how many times i posted pix of me trying to prove you wrong? NONE coz i know what i have and so do people who need to know.

People who usually don't have something yet claim to be (ie pussy magnet) try hard to back it up or show "proof". You doing all that just confirmed it. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Aren't couple of those pix with your sister or ur boys girl or something. Lol posting pix of Victoria, you wish u got any.

So tell me before you bring a female friend home to hang out do you usually spread your stack of moneys all over the place or visible to show off that you are balling?

I'd love to bust your bubble, and share what she said about your weak game, but not a person to use a friend to up my image or to use it as tool to bring ur wanna be ass down.

i never said i fucked Tori, and ive heard what she said to many people. If you havent figured it out she USES people. We were actually really good friends, i NEVER tried to sleep with her because all the other douche bags around were trying to get in her pants. we were FRIENDS that was it.

she ended up doing some stupid shit with someone and that was the end of our friendship. Then she fucked over a few people from what i heard and i never tlaked to her again.

So i never ran any GAME on her. She spent the night in my bed more than a few times, but we never did anything.

So whose assuming shit now?

She saw my money once when i was buying some tickets, i used to carry around $5000-10,000 on me cause i didnt trust the banks at the time the FDIC was not covering accts as much as they are now. She never complained when i bought her TV or her bed for her (which she eventually paid me back for)

btstone
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM

i dont give a fuck about you enough to post proof. i wish you could say the same, but this man-crush you have on me is pathetic. if you really have to post pics of your boys girlfriends, and you small ass crib with the ragged ass 240 up front, then you are pathetic. im not posting shit:lmfao::lmfao:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 02:55 PM
No need to post pix if you know you are doing it right. How many time you have said to me, I am wanna be baller, ladies man, and have no money and how many times i posted pix of me trying to prove you wrong? NONE coz i know what i have and so do people who need to know.

People who usually don't have something yet claim to be (ie pussy magnet) try hard to back it up or show "proof". You doing all that just confirmed it. :goodjob:

Its all a joke based on the threads that were going on yesterday. So move on assclown

i would destroy you son, you know it, otherwise show your this weekend at BP

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 02:56 PM
i dont give a fuck about to enough to post proof. i wish you could say the same, but this man-crush you have on me is pathetic. if you really have to post pics of your boys girlfriends, and you small ass crib with the ragged ass 240 up front, then you are pathetic. im not posting shit:lmfao::lmfao:

The girls in the pictures are girls i know, some were my GFs, some were just friends.

So desi is wrong AGAIN.

[Reckless]
10-22-2009, 02:59 PM
2208 Riverside Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
You just saved me time hunting this address down.

UpSideDownDesi
i never said i fucked Tori, and ive heard what she said to many people. If you havent figured it out she USES people. We were actually really good friends, i NEVER tried to sleep with her because all the other douche bags around were trying to get in her pants. we were FRIENDS that was it.

she ended up doing some stupid shit with someone and that was the end of our friendship. Then she fucked over a few people from what i heard and i never tlaked to her again.

So i never ran any GAME on her. She spent the night in my bed more than a few times, but we never did anything.

So whose assuming shit now?

So why did you have stacks of money laying around your room when she came in? Lol buddy, save ur comment. I am friends with her, she did tell me your weak game. Don't hate on her coz u didn't get any. Should have expected that out of you, make the other person look like shit to make yourself look good.

If not good friends then why post pix of her claiming to be G-status with her?

btstone
The girls in the pictures are girls i know, some were my GFs, some were just friends.

So desi is wrong AGAIN.

no one cares what he says. the point is you posted them with the insinuation that they were girls you had fucked and what not. otherwise you would have put captions next to each picture expaining. but you were trying to be gangster again. and once again it didnt work. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:02 PM

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:03 PM
So why did you have stacks of money laying around your room when she came in? Lol buddy, save ur comment. I am friends with her, she did tell me your weak game. Don't hate on her coz u didn't get any. Should have expected that out of you, make the other person look like shit to make yourself look good.

If not good friends then why post pix of her claiming to be G-status with her?

i never had my money out when she was around. I never tried to even fuck her. Its not my problem you are friends with her and only believe her.

Ask PawnShopCEO , my roomate, he will tell you that she always came to my house. we were friends, thats it. She did tell me she was falling for me and i told her that she and ed had just broken up, and that she needed to get her head straight first.

So shut the fuck up you dont know SHIT

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Its all a joke based on the threads that were going on yesterday. So move on assclown

i would destroy you son, you know it, otherwise show your this weekend at BP

U know what, i found my boost leak, but still waiting on map to get looked at. I'll run you just how i am, u beat me, u beat me fair and square, but still expect another callout soon.

MEET ME TONIGHT at Sonic, you know that address. B said he'll be there too so you get to shoot 2 birds with one stone. Here is your golden opportunity. U have been wanting to run me like no other, no reason u shouldn't be there.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:06 PM
U know what, i found my boost leak, but still waiting on map to get looked at. I'll run you just how i am, u beat me, u beat me fair and square, but still expect another callout soon.

MEET ME TONIGHT at Sonic, you know that address. B said he'll be there too so you get to shoot 2 birds with one stone. Here is your golden opportunity. U have been wanting to run me like no other, no reason u shouldn't be there.

did you read the part in this thread that i was going to be busy at 8pm picking someone up from the airport?

Prob so this was easy callout for you to make. But we will see, i may get someone else to pick her up so i can make an appearance

David88vert
10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
... i used to carry around $5000-10,000 on me cause i didnt trust the banks at the time the FDIC was not covering accts as much as they are now...

They cover up to $250K now (started this year). They covered up to $100K before for each account at the bank. Are you telling us that you had already maxxed out the account's FDIC insured value of $100K, so you were carrying around $5K-$10K because you were thinking that it would be safer on you, than in the bank? :screwy:
Or are you saying that you didn't have time to open up another account at another bank that would have also been FDIC insured? :rolleyes:
That's a baller right there......

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:10 PM
i never had my money out when she was around. I never tried to even fuck her. Its not my problem you are friends with her and only believe her.

Ask PawnShopCEO , my roomate, he will tell you that she always came to my house. we were friends, thats it. She did tell me she was falling for me and i told her that she and ed had just broken up, and that she needed to get her head straight first.

So shut the fuck up you dont know SHIT

I don't know why she would tell me that when i didn't even bring it up, "he had money laying around in room................" Knowing you, i'll put my money on her.

Hold up Mr. Baller, you lease a townhouse, but still need a roommate? Stack of money must be running out. BTW I own all my properties...this is for your "Sunny's such a baller, but still needs roommates" comment. Look at yourself then point fingers.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:12 PM
They cover up to $250K now (started this year). They covered up to $100K before for each account at the bank. Are you telling us that you had already maxxed out the account's FDIC insured value of $100K, so you were carrying around $5K-$10K because you were thinking that it would be safer on you, than in the bank? :screwy:
Or are you saying that you didn't have time to open up another account at another bank that would have also been FDIC insured? :rolleyes:

There was the big possibility for a run on the banks back at the end of 2008 an early 2009 when Countrywide folded, and other small banks were going down.

I bank with Washington Mutual, and they were in danger of collapsing, so i kept my money OUT of the banks at that time because the FDIC didnt have enough money in reserve to pay out EVERYONE of the banks that were collapsing.

The FDIC only has about 50 BILLION in reserve to pay out. WAMU and Wachovia alone collapsing would have bankrupted FDIC.

So at the time, i kept large amounts of cash at my house, in my safe. Not open to the public or for her to see

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't know why she would tell me that when i didn't even bring it up, "he had money laying around in room................" Knowing you, i'll put my money on her.

Hold up Mr. Baller, you lease a townhouse, but still need a roommate? Stack of money must be running out. BTW I own all my properties...this is for your "Sunny's such a baller, but still needs roommates" comment. Look at yourself then point fingers.

Who says i dont own my house either? Where you getting your info from

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:14 PM

UpSideDownDesi

100K? How about $1 Million FDIC insured before the $250k came out. Yup if he was so ballin to carry $5,000-$10,000 he would have talked to a reputable bank and they would have showed how to put money in bank, have it insured, and be balling.

... i used to carry around $5000-10,000 on me cause i didnt trust the banks at the time the FDIC was not covering accts as much as they are now...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: tell me what bank doesn't cover $10,000 under FDIC.

bowdown201
Take it to PM's ladies :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Who says i dont own my house either? Where you getting your info from

I heard it from where i need to hear it from, but heck I am saying you don't. Post proof.

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Really, ask her who said this TO ME

seriously when a girl says that, you hit "PrintScreen" copy the screen, and save it....really? How old are you? Purpose of doing such things?

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:23 PM
seriously when a girl says that, you hit "PrintScreen" copy the screen, and save it....really? How old are you? Purpose of doing such things?

dont ignore the issue, you said i ran game on her, thats a text from her telling me she was FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME.

Nah i just know how fickle people are and how people like to start shit, i keep all texts, emails, pms, etc. Its easy to make someone look stupid when you have proof

David88vert
10-22-2009, 03:25 PM
There was the big possibility for a run on the banks back at the end of 2008 an early 2009 when Countrywide folded, and other small banks were going down.

I bank with Washington Mutual, and they were in danger of collapsing, so i kept my money OUT of the banks at that time because the FDIC didnt have enough money in reserve to pay out EVERYONE of the banks that were collapsing.

The FDIC only has about 50 BILLION in reserve to pay out. WAMU and Wachovia alone collapsing would have bankrupted FDIC.

So at the time, i kept large amounts of cash at my house, in my safe. Not open to the public or for her to see

You are SO misinformed on this. Please educate yourself.
http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/index.html (http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/index.html)

So, basically you are saying that you had $5K-$10K total. That's not a large sum of cash.

Your money was safer in the bank, than in a safe at your home - even if the safe was fireproof and watertight, which I doubt that you spent the money needed for one that was adequate in the event of an emergency.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Magicite1583 (11:41:30 AM): lex?
Magicite1583 (11:41:32 AM): lol
Magicite1583 (11:41:42 AM): you talk to him on aim?
VtEcKiDD (11:43:09 AM): my dog
VtEcKiDD (11:43:10 AM): dork
VtEcKiDD (11:43:13 AM): the bulldog
Magicite1583 (11:44:20 AM): oioooo
VtEcKiDD (11:44:27 AM): im going to the big pie in the sky enjoy your day goober
Magicite1583 (11:44:38 AM): nooo
Magicite1583 (11:44:40 AM): not yet
Magicite1583 (11:44:45 AM): i want to tell you something
Magicite1583 (11:45:19 AM): A) Thanks for being such a great friend, if i wasnt hurt i would try to make you be my boyfriend.... lol
Magicite1583 (11:45:47 AM): B) Tiff told ed a bunch of drama bullshit
Magicite1583 (11:45:51 AM): about last night
Magicite1583 (11:45:56 AM): FUCKING BITCHES\
Magicite1583 (11:46:00 AM): call me son

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:28 PM
dont ignore the issue, you said i ran game on her, thats a text from her telling me she was FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME.

Nah i just know how fickle people are and how people like to start shit, i keep all texts, emails, pms, etc. Its easy to make someone look stupid when you have proof

I still don't buy it, i know ur game. No txt will make it look better.

Your maturity is that of a 15 year high school kid. I am not the one who keeps txt, emails, pix, AIM convos almost a year old or older to come on IA and say "look i got game, and made u look stupid online." If that's all you got, feel for you. You doing such retarded things says a lot by itself. Seriously grow up man, i thought u would have learned by now.

Edit:
Honestly don't try to hard, man-to-man....let it go right over ur head. You trying to prove things is just puts you deeper in the whole.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
I still don't buy it, i know ur game. No txt will make it look better.

Your maturity is that of a 15 year high school kid. I am not the one who keeps txt, emails, pix almost a year old or older to come on IA and say "look i got game, and made u look stupid online." You doing such retarded things says a lot by itself. Seriously grow up man, i thought u would have learned by now.

i know bitches are scandalous son, so i keep shit like that so in case SOMEONE tries to make me look stupid later on, guess what, PWNED called out, GAME SET MATCH me. Cause i wasnt born yesterday.

I dont trust anyone, and i keep dirt on EVERYONE

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
You are SO misinformed on this. Please educate yourself.
http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/index.html (http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/index.html)

So, basically you are saying that you had $5K-$10K total. That's not a large sum of cash.

Your money was safer in the bank, than in a safe at your home - even if the safe was fireproof and watertight, which I doubt that you spent the money needed for one that was adequate in the event of an emergency.

I felt comfortable knowing my money was right beside me, and i felt comfortable knowing that it wasnt in jeopardy. I was also doing several business deals at the time that required me to wire large sums of cash overseas.

What difference does it make? So i had large sums of cash on me OOOOO what a baller i am. So what?

I sit at home, work for myself, and make more than XX,XXX a year, im happy, dont know about anyone else.

I prob have more in my bank acct right now than Desi makes in 6 months. so what.

I drive a 3 colored car, he doesnt.

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
i know bitches are scandalous son, so i keep shit like that so in case SOMEONE tries to make me look stupid later on, guess what, PWNED called out, GAME SET MATCH me. Cause i wasnt born yesterday.

I dont trust anyone, and i keep dirt on EVERYONE

"bitches" don't matter, if your friends believe a "bitch" over you then time for new friends. I have more than you been there done that, my friends know me no aim convos or emails or pictures can make me look good or bad. You aren't making ur life online, rather offline.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
"bitches" don't matter, if your friends believe a "bitch" over you then time for new friends. I have more than you been there done that, my friends know me no aim convos or emails or pictures can make me look good or bad. You aren't making ur life online, rather offline.

you arent my friends, so when asshats like you try to bust me out and prove that i was chasing some tail that i never got, i just happened to have the ammo that proves YOU are MISINFORMED.

Thats all this was. you tried to make me look bad over Tori, i just showed you how much of a liar she is if she really told you that

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:43 PM
I prob have more in my bank acct right now than Desi makes in 6 months. so what.

You probably do because i invest my shit and not scared to put my money somewhere. If i turn my assets in to liquid cash then :rolleyes:. Please do go ahead and post up anything that makes u feel good. U got more money in the bank than in my account, u got me.

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
you arent my friends, so when asshats like you try to bust me out and prove that i was chasing some tail that i never got, i just happened to have the ammo that proves YOU are MISINFORMED.

Thats all this was. you tried to make me look bad over Tori, i just showed you how much of a liar she is if she really told you that
Nice stock of emails, aim convos, pix with boys girls.....crap i meant Ammo. If def does damage...what caliber is IA? I'd like to shoot from it too.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 03:47 PM
You probably do because i invest my shit and not scared to put my money somewhere. If i turn my assets in to liquid cash then :rolleyes:. Please do go ahead and post up anything that makes u feel good. U got more money in the bank than in my account, u got me.

no cause people that TALK about how much money they have usually dont have any.

I invest to, im not stupid i have my own business. It only grows if i feed it. I was just stating that just because i have $X0,000 in my bank account doesnt mean im RICH or some baller.

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:51 PM
no cause people that TALK about how much money they have usually dont have any.

I invest to, im not stupid i have my own business. It only grows if i feed it. I was just stating that just because i have $X0,000 in my bank account doesnt mean im RICH or some baller.

Weren't you the one who posted his pic on here flashing money? Ppl will talk shit if you pull shit like that. Doesn't help if you start it.

Well wtf would you then say "i got more money in the bank than desi has in 6 months" if you aren't trying to portray a image of baller or rich or some big shot?

UpSideDownDesi
10-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I got shit to do so out, I'll be at Sonic tonight with my car as is, i have time, and not working on my car. Here's your golden opportunity to run me Mike. All this shit talking can end TONIGHT. See you

btstone
10-22-2009, 04:00 PM
so mike are you coming to sonic?

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 04:02 PM
so mike are you coming to sonic?

as i said earlier prob not because i cant get anyone else to pick my friend up from the airport.

Sunday night would be better for me.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I got shit to do so out, I'll be at Sonic tonight with my car as is, i have time, and not working on my car. Here's your golden opportunity to run me Mike. All this shit talking can end TONIGHT. See you
i already said long ago in this thread AND LAST NIGHT that i cant make it tonight cause i have prior obligations, i have to pick a friend up from the airport.

Sunday night is better for me

On_Her_Face
10-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Tiff's pretty hot, hope this race goes down.

btstone
10-22-2009, 04:09 PM
as i said earlier prob not because i cant get anyone else to pick my friend up from the airport.

Sunday night would be better for me.

i prob will not be able to make it sunday night

BABY J
10-22-2009, 04:09 PM
STONE - DESI - LANKHOSS and a few others. I mean do yall wanna fuck Mike in the ass or what? I mean damn - Mike is nothing special and would prob gladly agree w/ my opinion on that. LOL

Me and Mike are kool as hell... but ONLY when we happen to run into ea other or have some shit to say to ea other - which isn't often. I don't go looking for him. I don't make dumb ass threads/mention of him unless it's an obvious joke. I can give 2 shits about what he drives or where he lives unless he needed a couch to crash on in a pinch - but that's something I'd do for just about any1 I know. Could give 2 shits about how much pussy he gets or how much money he has. I mean SERIOUSLY what gives??

I mean for REAL - why not take this op to air out what the goddamned problem is yall have w/ each other b/c for real I feel gay just for reading this fucking thread. Grow what they call the fuck up.

On_Her_Face
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
STONE - DESI - LANKHOSS and a few others. I mean do yall wanna fuck Mike in the ass or what? I mean damn - MIke is nothing special and would prob gladly agree w/ my opinion on that. LOL

Me and Mike are kool as hell... but ONLY when we happen to run into ea other or have some shit to say to ea other - which isn't often. I don't go looking for him. I don't make dumb ass threads/mention of him unless it's an obvious joke. I can give 2 shits about what he drives or where he lives unless he needed a couch to crash on in a pinch - but that's something I'd do for just about any1 I know. I mean SERIOUSLY what gives??

I mean for REAL - why not take this op to air out what the goddamned problem is yall have w/ each other b/c for real. I feel gay just for reading this fucking thread. Grow what they call the fuck up.

Some people just don't like people.

Futuristic6
10-22-2009, 04:12 PM
so why does everyone ride vtecs dick so hard? damn i get on this forum maybe once a week and someone is always calling him out? i find it funny that desi talks about vtecs maturity when hes the one making weak ass callout threads all day.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 04:12 PM
i prob will not be able to make it sunday night

PM me your phone number so we can figure out a better time , no BS

EDIT: PM sent with my number, monday, next thursday after sonic meet is prob better. That way i can run you an Desi in the same night and get it over with

BABY J
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
I hope Mike can make it - bc I find it odd that Desi says TONIGHT after no less than 10 posts (starting from the other thread last night) that Mike made saying that he prob can't make it tonight. Interesting.

MachNU
10-22-2009, 04:17 PM
so why does everyone ride vtecs dick so hard? damn i get on this forum maybe once a week and someone is always calling him out? i find it funny that desi talks about vtecs maturity when hes the one making weak ass callout threads all day.

Um who the fuck are you, and where the fuck did you come from? Better yet....dont answer that just go back to where ever that was! :goodjob:

btstone
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
mike posted all his business, we didnt ask for it. he is trying to prove himself or something

David88vert
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I felt comfortable knowing my money was right beside me, and i felt comfortable knowing that it wasnt in jeopardy. I was also doing several business deals at the time that required me to wire large sums of cash overseas.

What difference does it make? So i had large sums of cash on me OOOOO what a baller i am. So what?

I sit at home, work for myself, and make more than XX,XXX a year, im happy, dont know about anyone else.

I drive a 3 colored car, he doesnt.

If you feel more comfortable that way, it is your business, I have no problem with that. It just sounds like you were a little misinformed on the FDIC. Of course, what you do with your money is your choice - no one else should make that choice (of course, the govenment would prefer that you let them make that choice...)

You car is 4 color in the original pics BTW - You have a gold wheel on the car.

SUBY_RUE
10-22-2009, 04:20 PM
This thread is full of sandy vaginas...

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 04:20 PM
If you feel more comfortable that way, it is your business, I have no problem with that. It just sounds like you were a little misinformed on the FDIC. Of course, what you do with your money is your choice - no one else should make that choice (of course, the govenment would prefer that you let them make that choice...)

You car is 4 color in the original pics BTW - You have a gold wheel on the car.

:lmfao::goodjob:

Futuristic6
10-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Um who the fuck are you, and where the fuck did you come from? Better yet....dont answer that just go back to where ever that was! :goodjob:
Im that guy you quoted, who the fuck are you?

BABY J
10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Uh oh.

David88vert
10-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Im that guy you quoted, who the fuck are you?

Obviously, he is someone who has been on here a lot longer than you! :2cents:

Futuristic6
10-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Obviously, he is someone who has been on here a lot longer than you! :2cents:

i forgot this is the interwebz where post count is everything. im waiting on him to reply, thanks tho

The Great NY
10-22-2009, 04:51 PM
this thread is stupid as hell. this definately should have been taken to PMs

On_Her_Face
10-22-2009, 05:02 PM
NY blows, fyi.

SUBY_RUE
10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
NY blows, fyi.

Damn!

t3ggr
10-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh jesus, this is too ridiculous to even talk about. Here is the deal.

Me and mike were friends. We somewhat dated (or were close to that point)

Hung out a lot, saw eachother a lot.

Whatever shit you two got going on is ridiculous, but it does not involve me, and its petty to bring me into this Desi. Mike, you should know better. You are mature enough to keep some things to yourself. You might think I said a lot of things, but that is contrary to fact. I most of the time only doted on our friendship. Whatever else is gossip, and should be left at that.

Do I appreciate my personal text being posted? No. Is half of this stuff way over exaggerated? Yes, but as we all know this is IA. I don't expect much less.

So, please be mature, and actually bring some relevance to this debate. IE: Not me.

The Great NY
10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
NY blows, fyi.

so does your mom, FYI

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh jesus, this is too ridiculous to even talk about. Here is the deal.

Me and mike were friends. We somewhat dated (or were close to that point)

Hung out a lot, saw eachother a lot.

Whatever shit you two got going on is ridiculous, but it does not involve me, and its petty to bring me into this Desi. Mike, you should know better. You are mature enough to keep some things to yourself. You might think I said a lot of things, but that is contrary to fact. I most of the time only doted on our friendship. Whatever else is gossip, and should be left at that.

Do I appreciate my personal text being posted? No. Is half of this stuff way over exaggerated? Yes, but as we all know this is IA. I don't expect much less.

So, please be mature, and actually bring some relevance to this debate. IE: Not me.
hey this isnt the first time people have come to me saying stuff you said about me, but its whatever

t3ggr
10-22-2009, 05:19 PM
hey this isnt the first time people have come to me saying stuff you said about me, but its whatever

You have to take things with a grain of salt.

Here are some simple questions:

Would I keep stuff on you though? No.

Am I really even good friends with half of your friends? No.

Are these IA people? Yes.

Have I heard a million rumors? Yes. Some about you as well, but I know you personally, therefore it is just that, a rumor.

Perfect example was that I was dating this guy named rob on here. I don't even know a rob.

Or that I would get private PMS of people hitting on me, and when i didn't respond they would spread rumors because they felt rejected.

Just not necessary in my opinion, and I didn't expect it from you.

Vteckidd
10-22-2009, 05:25 PM
You have to take things with a grain of salt.

Here are some simple questions:

Would I keep stuff on you though? No.

Am I really even good friends with half of your friends? No.

Are these IA people? Yes.

Have I heard a million rumors? Yes. Some about you as well, but I know you personally, therefore it is just that, a rumor.

Perfect example was that I was dating this guy named rob on here. I don't even know a rob.

Or that I would get private PMS of people hitting on me, and when i didn't respond they would spread rumors because they felt rejected.

Just not necessary in my opinion, and I didn't expect it from you.
well ive heard this particular story from SEVERAL people, like matt Dimare, about how i was all in love with you and you had to let me go, about how i was desperate to be with you etc.

We did have some good times, but there is no reason to go around spreading rumors, i def have NOT. Everything i have said is factual. We were friends, CLOSE FRIENDS and i never tried to be anything but your friend. Then i hear shit from people like Desi that backs up what other people said you were saying. If its not true, then fine, just funny how multiple people have the same story to tell

Evil Goat
10-22-2009, 05:44 PM
this thread is stupid.

SmackedInATL
10-22-2009, 05:48 PM
God damn. Why all the bullshit and drama? Leave the shit at racing. I don't care if you mother fuckers racing at 2am. Get this shit done tonight and quit acting like some hoes with this bullshit.

t3ggr
10-22-2009, 05:51 PM
well ive heard this particular story from SEVERAL people, like matt Dimare, about how i was all in love with you and you had to let me go, about how i was desperate to be with you etc.

We did have some good times, but there is no reason to go around spreading rumors, i def have NOT. Everything i have said is factual. We were friends, CLOSE FRIENDS and i never tried to be anything but your friend. Then i hear shit from people like Desi that backs up what other people said you were saying. If its not true, then fine, just funny how multiple people have the same story to tell

Well, I did say you were a baller, this was true. I never said it in a negative light. You just happened to have a good source of income. We would go out to nice places, do nice things all that sort of stuff, but that's because you are a bleeding heart. You enjoy making other people happy. I was going through a rough time, and we both know that much.

As far as when asked about us, I said we were friends. I told Desi we had went on a few actual dates. Your money always intimidated me. This is also true. Maybe sometimes it was overwhelming. As far as you being in love with me? No. It was obvious we had a connection and were close, but I did not say that. People knew I stayed at your house a lot, but as friends.

I am sure none of it matters anymore though. Which is awkward any of this is even being brought up. Yes, we had some great times, good laughs. I really don't mind this much, but also hate when I am used in an argument, because anything that can be twisted to benefit either party, will be.

Whether you have a lot of faith in me or not, I am telling you straight up.

SmackedInATL
10-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Well, I did say you were a baller, this was true. I never said it in a negative light. You just happened to have a good source of income. We would go out to nice places, do nice things all that sort of stuff, but that's because you are a bleeding heart. You enjoy making other people happy. I was going through a rough time, and we both know that much.

As far as when asked about us, I said we were friends. I told Desi we had went on a few actual dates. Your money always intimidated me. This is also true. Maybe sometimes it was overwhelming. As far as you being in love with me? No. It was obvious we had a connection and were close, but I did not say that. People knew I stayed at your house a lot, but as friends.

I am sure none of it matters anymore though. Which is awkward any of this is even being brought up. Yes, we had some great times, good laughs. I really don't mind this much, but also hate when I am used in an argument, because anything that can be twisted to benefit either party, will be.

Whether you have a lot of faith in me or not, I am telling you straight up.

Jesus christ, that is it. Locked.