PDA

View Full Version : Nice Guys

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Dont really care for a feedback nor a happy medium, plus I am drunk so don't really care for too much atm..

Being a NICE guy sucks for too many reasons.. Girls complain that when they are in a relationship they are dating assholes and such and they want a nice guy. Well, being the nice guy comes with many things, for one is caring too much; having the emotions controlling/ruling thought patterns, So girls get mad when the nice guys are 1) don't have a backbone 2) paying attention to others 3) CARING

My thing is how can you find a sliverlining? if your in that situation? being the NICE guy, is being able to please everyone... even outside your reach.

I hate to give to the assholes but you guys get the things done, do what you can within your means; and being dick as well you never get hurt by acting thay way.

:cheers:

Discuss I guess...

EDIT: not thinking striaght

dohc4.6sc
10-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Dont really care for a feedback nor a happy medium, plus I am drunk so don't really care for too much atm..

Being a NICE guy sucks for too many reasons.. Girls complain that when they are in a relationship they are dating assholes and such and they want a nice guy. Well, being the nice guy comes with many things, for one is caring too much; having the emotions controlling/ruling thought patterns, So girls get mad when the nice guys are 1) don't have a backbone 2) paying attention to others 3) CARING

My thing is how can you find a sliverlining? if your in that situation? being the NICE guy, is being able to please everyone... even outside your reach.

I hate to give to the assholes but you guys get the things done, do what you can within your means; and being dick as well you never get hurt by acting thay way.

:cheers:

Discuss I guess...

EDIT: not thinking striaght

personally i dont think it is possible to please everyone and i have found that in the process of trying to please everyone, you wont be pleaseing yourself.

TheGodfather
10-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Drunk or not, excellent post and echos my thoughts precisely.

I have come to the idea of never getting married and am very happy with that choice.

1990wade
10-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Yea and its ironic that most girls go for assholes no joke....I remember my dad tellin me he was a asshole when he was my age he was getin pussy left and right and my mom confirmed that.So thats why i am A REALLY BIG ASSHOLE LOL.................(just sometimes)

TheGodfather
10-22-2009, 04:31 AM
And the reasons why domestic abuse and divorce rates are so high is apparent.

Women are prositutes. They want something, and unless you give it to them, you don't get any. They either want money, clothes, jewelry, whatever. It seems most women I have dealt with are selfish whores. They are concerned with themselves, and most of the time are in for love not money. And if the guy doesn't have money? They are getting something out of it.

There is however a very very very small percentage who are just stupid and or sluts and are with guys who are complete losers. And an even smaller percentage who actually love the guy, but I feel that tiny percent is rarer and mostly from relationships in the 40s-70s.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 09:55 AM
The silverlining you are so called searching for is whether that guy is man enough to stand his ground. The reason girls are attracted to assholes is because they know that guy is not taking anyones' shit! It's all good being a nice guy (I mean what girl really doesn't want a nice guy?), but when you are too nice to where you are letting women run all over you, that's where it's gets to be a problem. As a nice female, I have that problem on a daily basis. I often let people run over me and tend to forgive them more than once causing me to be the fool and hurt in the end. You have to learn there is a place and time for everything. If something is going on that you don't agree with or not happy with, do something about it. Stand up for yourself. A woman that can run all over you does not respect you, the same goes for a man that runs all over a woman. Bottom line is, you can't always be "the nice guy" to everyone. Pick your battles. Is it worth losing something because you weren't man enough to stand up to another woman, or do you want to continue the rest of your life feeling like you are stuck in an ongoing cycle on being "too nice"?

Hundo®
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
be an asshole. period.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 10:03 AM
girls dont want nice guys period. they love to complain so it cant be too easy for them. they want an asshole they think they can mold into a nice guy.

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Dont let the woman walk all over you. Stand your stature but still compromise just dont let her always get her way. In relationships it's alot about compromise and if you let the girl run the relationship lol if she gets bored she will move on. Keep your game up, even when a girl says she dont like to play games in the relationship she will still play them alot of times... the truth. Depends on the girl also, some wont.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Drunk or not, excellent post and echos my thoughts precisely.

I have come to the idea of never getting married and am very happy with that choice.

smart man. its jsut boyfriend n girlfriend with paperwork. signing the papers not worth it because then it gets hard to get rid of the troll you are attached too.

I will NEVER marry again. that shit is dumb.

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Hmmm, I agree with BluesClues. Pick the battles that are worth fighting.

I have been the nice guy all my life, but I am also silly and assholish (new word). I don't tolerate ignorance at at all. If a chick has the mental capacity to get mad because I am too nice, then she can kick bricks. There is no person that is TOO NICE, you can't be TOO NICE. You can, however, be spinless/fearful/scared/bitchy/etc. Follow me? Most chicks have dated the 100% asshole jerk, who talks down to them and treats them just good enough to make them stay around. When a true gentleman comes along they see him as soft, and not MANLY enough. Tell the chick to keep it moving, for she is scarred!

I am single now because I have chosen to truly find the woman I want. If our shit doesn't line up 80% from the jump, you get passed up and its on to the next one. No more time wasting on hopes and shit, lol.

1) Be yourself
2) Respect yourself and your morals/beliefs
3) Be CONFIDENT and DECISIVE
4) When shit gets funky, pull out the air freshner on dumb asses (funniest shit I have learned, ever, lol)

My confusion is this: Why do women want a guy to "take charge" all the time, but complain about the decision that is made. Mind you, I always ASK what they would perfer (type of restaurant, type of outing, etc.). Why the hell can't it be a group effort sometimes, SHIT! smh

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:13 AM
smart man. its jsut boyfriend n girlfriend with paperwork. signing the papers not worth it because then it gets hard to get rid of the troll you are attached too.

I will NEVER marry again. that shit is dumb.
Brandon don't let one bad experience dictate the rest of your dating life. Sometimes as humans, we get so wrapped up in feelings and "the moment" that we fail to see what's really going on until it's too late (i.e. after marriage). More than likely the red flags were present before you got married, but you two were so in lust that it was not clear to either of you at the time. I mean it's part of life. We all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes. What you should have gained from this is another knotch of knowledge in your belt. You should know now that it takes time to really get to know someone for who they are. Just when you think you know them, take so more time just to be sure. Don't rush things. Being girlfriend/boyfriend for awhile is ok. As long as you two are together it shouldn't be a big deal whether you have papers or not. At this point in my life, I really don't even see the point of getting married besides the tax reasons behind it. Oh and the big fancy wedding and ring us girls dream of as children. But as long as you two have each other, isn't that what matters the most? People think that marriage is the answer, when sometimes it's the very thing that will ruin what you have.

Elbow
10-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Cry me a GOD DAMN FUCKING RIVER..JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Nice guys finish last is the BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT.

Get a girl other then a complete fucking whore and you will have no problem. God damn FUCK!

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 10:19 AM

Get a girl other then a complete fucking whore and you will have no problem. God damn FUCK!

Simon speaks much truth here also.

Nice guys finish last because they many times choose losers as teammates.

Total_Blender
10-22-2009, 10:27 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/5795/original/Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

Dylan
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
ive learned that being nice is a good thing regaurdless.but when u are too nice fit hits the shan.there are definitely times when being a complete and total asshole is needed though.never let a woman put herself in a mans place.if you let that happen shit gets out of hand fast.getting to the point, treat them with respect but let them know who is running the shit, then things should flow rather nicely.:2cents:

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:31 AM

x2

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
ive learned that being nice is a good thing regaurdless.but when u are too nice fit hits the shan.there are definitely times when being a complete and total asshole is needed though.never let a woman put herself in a mans place.if you let that happen shit gets out of hand fast.getting to the point, treat them with respect but let them know who is running the shit, then things should flow rather nicely.:2cents:
QFMFT!!!!

:goodjob:

I have repped you guys! Good points!

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 10:34 AM

wow so wrong... let me correct that for you! Stupid guys finish last because many of the times they choose losers as teammates.

Yes if your a nice guy and date a slut w/ class you usually will get stomped on also if you let them. Sometimes its hard to tell cuz alot of fine, classy women can still fall under the lines as slutty. My advice, date a woman that is career minded, quality worth, looks toward the future, isnt a goodlooking slut that needs different guys to supply her sex addiction. You dont prove your worth to a woman she will find it else where.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Hmmm, I agree with BluesClues. Pick the battles that are worth fighting.

I have been the nice guy all my life, but I am also silly and assholish (new word). I don't tolerate ignorance at at all. If a chick has the mental capacity to get mad because I am too nice, then she can kick bricks. There is no person that is TOO NICE, you can't be TOO NICE. You can, however, be spinless/fearful/scared/bitchy/etc. Follow me? Most chicks have dated the 100% asshole jerk, who talks down to them and treats them just good enough to make them stay around. When a true gentleman comes along they see him as soft, and not MANLY enough. Tell the chick to keep it moving, for she is scarred!

I am single now because I have chosen to truly find the woman I want. If our shit doesn't line up 80% from the jump, you get passed up and its on to the next one. No more time wasting on hopes and shit, lol.

1) Be yourself
2) Respect yourself and your morals/beliefs
3) Be CONFIDENT and DECISIVE
4) When shit gets funky, pull out the air freshner on dumb asses (funniest shit I have learned, ever, lol)

My confusion is this: Why do women want a guy to "take charge" all the time, but complain about the decision that is made. Mind you, I always ASK what they would perfer (type of restaurant, type of outing, etc.). Why the hell can't it be a group effort sometimes, SHIT! smh

Those points listed are very good points! That is obviously his problem. He can't find a happy medium of making others happy and resulting in him being happy in the end. What he has to learn is you can't make everyone happy! Chose what is important to you, your happiness or someone elses? Him being too nice has resulted in this problem. He doesn't know how to stand up for himself without hurting the next person. That's why asshole guys succeed so well, because they don't give a fuck whether you like what they say or do. It is possible to be a nice guy and still stand your ground. You just have to find the balls to do it :2cents:

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 10:41 AM
wow so wrong... let me correct that for you! Stupid guys finish last because many of the times they choose losers as teammates.

Yes if your a nice guy and date a slut w/ class you usually will get stomped on also if you let them. Sometimes its hard to tell cuz alot of fine, classy women can still fall under the lines as slutty. My advice, date a woman that is career minded, quality worth, looks toward the future, isnt a goodlooking slut that needs different guys to supply her sex addiction. You dont prove your worth to a woman she will find it else where.

Stupid guys don't finish at all ;)

Seriously though, there are career minded women that have worth and look towards the future, but they can STILL not be the woman for you. You can still be too nice in their eyes.

Many men and women are not the same in the work/career setting as they are in the social setting.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:41 AM

A FUCKING MEN!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Brandon don't let one bad experience dictate the rest of your dating life. Sometimes as humans, we get so wrapped up in feelings and "the moment" that we fail to see what's really going on until it's too late (i.e. after marriage). More than likely the red flags were present before you got married, but you two were so in lust that it was not clear to either of you at the time. I mean it's part of life. We all make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes. What you should have gained from this is another knotch of knowledge in your belt. You should know now that it takes time to really get to know someone for who they are. Just when you think you know them, take so more time just to be sure. Don't rush things. Being girlfriend/boyfriend for awhile is ok. As long as you two are together it shouldn't be a big deal whether you have papers or not. At this point in my life, I really don't even see the point of getting married besides the tax reasons behind it. Oh and the big fancy wedding and ring us girls dream of as children. But as long as you two have each other, isn't that what matters the most? People think that marriage is the answer, when sometimes it's the very thing that will ruin what you have.

ill date seriously one day. but i will never marry whoever it is. but it will be years before i even date seriously. yea i got a lot of knowledge out of it. and one is not to marry. anybody can fake being a good person, but once that ring is on they flip. I will not take taht gamble.

as for our generation, marriage is never the answer. Nobody knows what love is, and the values of a marriage, people are too selfish, schemers, ulterior motives,etc. Our parents had good values, and it died with their generation. The quality of women has gone waay down the drain,so I just adapt tot he circumstances and there isnt much out here i would even consider wifing up yet alone taking serious.

Dylan
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM
there is a fine line between being "nice" and being a "puss"..the nicer you are the more you will be taken advantage of.a lot of women seek this in men.simply because they want someone that will give them whatever they want and not catch shit for it.nice guys just go for making the person they are with happy, thus forgetting about themselves which in the long run gets them hurt.A guy that willl stand up to her on the other hand thinks more for himself and ensures his happiness..Just dont let her take advantage of the feelings and relationship in general.

AFSil80
10-22-2009, 10:50 AM

This.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 10:59 AM
ill date seriously one day. but i will never marry whoever it is. but it will be years before i even date seriously. yea i got a lot of knowledge out of it. and one is not to marry. anybody can fake being a good person, but once that ring is on they flip. I will not take taht gamble.

as for our generation, marriage is never the answer. Nobody knows what love is, and the values of a marriage, people are too selfish, schemers, ulterior motives,etc. Our parents had good values, and it died with their generation. The quality of women has gone waay down the drain,so I just adapt tot he circumstances and there isnt much out here i would even consider wifing up yet alone taking serious.
Sounds like you have become bitter (the one thing I hope to not happen to me). I think with time and healing you will maybe feel different one day. But I do have to agree with you on our generation does not know what it takes to make a relationship work. The main key is SACRIFICES! Not everyone can get what they want. Sometimes you have to give in order to get. People don't understand that people that have been married for 20+ years or whatever are still together because they had to put up with a lot of shit. Someone may have cheated some where down the road, but the other one was serious about their vows and made the relationship work anyway. People these days are so quick to give up when shit gets hard. Marriage is not always going to be pretty and bright. You are going to have days where everything looks grey and you feel like you can't stand the other person. It all comes down to how willing are you to do whatever it takes to make your relationship work? Are you really committed? That's why I say people should hold off on marriage. Wait until you are in your thirties (by then you should have enough life experience). Make sure you really know the person enough, know their good and bad qualities before you tie the knot. That way you know what you are getting into and how to better handle them and whatever life may throw at you two. :2cents:

I personally also think as humans as each generation goes by, we get lazier expecting things to be so easy for us (technology is an example of this). When shit doesn't go the way we expect it to, we give up. No one wants to work hard anymore (like our ancestors or parents). Everyone wants the easy way out of everything!

Elbow
10-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I hate guys who cry about girls, never date again because of some bitch, etc. I've been cheated on, I've been used, everything you've probably been through. A BITCH WILL NEVER FUCKING BRING ME DOWN. I will move on no matter what.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:03 AM
there is a fine line between being "nice" and being a "puss"..the nicer you are the more you will be taken advantage of.a lot of women seek this in men.simply because they want someone that will give them whatever they want and not catch shit for it.nice guys just go for making the person they are with happy, thus forgetting about themselves which in the long run gets them hurt.A guy that willl stand up to her on the other hand thinks more for himself and ensures his happiness..Just dont let her take advantage of the feelings and relationship in general.
:yes:

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
I hate guys who cry about girls, never date again because of some bitch, etc. I've been cheated on, I've been used, everything you've probably been through. A BITCH WILL NEVER FUCKING BRING ME DOWN. I will move on no matter what.
:werd:

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Stupid guys don't finish at all ;)

Seriously though, there are career minded women that have worth and look towards the future, but they can STILL not be the woman for you. You can still be too nice in their eyes.

Many men and women are not the same in the work/career setting as they are in the social setting.

Actually, sometimes those bitches are even worse than the whores.

These are the type of women to more than likely be the "I'm an independent woman, and don't need a man holding me back" type. You get about......ONE mistake with them, and if it's one that ANY of their previous 400 boyfriends ever made, you're done.

Like everything else in life, you gotta find that happy medium. A woman who's not an insecure slut, nor one that's some feminazi.

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
its true that most relationship are gonna eventually suck ass.i believe its not beacause "it wasn't meant to be" its because the relationship wasn't properly controlled.there are those one in a million females that are honest.but the truth is, most of the women mow can't be completely trusted because the have whorish ways.i dont give a fuck who it is, the girl is gonna have the mind set that she is gonna going whatever she please.unless that is corrected and enforced when needed the relationship is going to go down hill.just sayin'.

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 11:13 AM
It stank up in here!!! Kenny what was on YOUR mind lol.

Nice guys don't finish last....nice guys just don't pick an equally nice girl. They pick the bitch that does them wrong. We all love the chase, a nice guy will chase and the not so nice woman will get him to keep running behind her. If you find yourself doing all the "work" i.e. putting forth all the effort (being "nice")....sit your ass down and re-think what you're doing. Nice people tend to forget about themselves.

There is nothing wrong with being a nice guy/girl. Just stick to your guns and don't let anyone take advantage of your "nice-ness". When you do get that one person, there should really be no problems in the "nice-ness" category. Until then it's like Airmax95 said "on to the next one."

*spreads reps*

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I hate guys who cry about girls, never date again because of some bitch, etc. The nice guys/girls are always butthurt because they got done wrong. Which brings about the "nice guys finish last" statement.

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM

Nice guys don't finish last....nice guys just don't pick an equally nice girl. They pick the bitch that does them wrong. We all love the chase, a nice guy will chase and the not so nice woman will get him to keep running behind her. If you find yourself doing all the "work" i.e. putting forth all the effort (being "nice")....sit your ass down and re-think what you're doing. Nice people tend to forget about themselves.

There is nothing wrong with being a nice guy/girl. Just stick to your guns and don't let anyone take advantage of your "nice-ness". When you do get that one person, there should really be no problems in the "nice-ness" category. Until then it's like Airmax95 said "on to the next one."

*spreads reps*
thats good shit right there. :goodjob:

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:17 AM
its true that most relationship are gonna eventually suck ass.i believe its not beacause "it wasn't meant to be" its because the relationship wasn't properly controlled.there are those one in a million females that are honest.but the truth is, most of the women mow can't be completely trusted because the have whorish ways.i dont give a fuck who it is, the girl is gonna have the mind set that she is gonna going whatever she please.unless that is corrected and enforced when needed the relationship is going to go down hill.just sayin'.
I beg to differ. Not every girl has whorish ways! There are still some of us left that truly do have good intentions. I've never been the one to wonder or cheat. I honestly give my all every time and I try my best to make things work. People normally give up on me.

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:19 AM
I beg to differ. Not every girl has whorish ways! There are still some of us left that truly do have good intentions. I've never been the one to wonder or cheat. I honestly give my all every time and I try my best to make things work. People normally give up on me.
well i guess ur one of the few.most women cannot honestly say they havent cheated in a relationship.the majority of them are just immature as hell and take shit for granted.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:21 AM

*spreads reps*
OMG!!!!!!!!! I COULD KISS YOU! You are so hitting the nail right on the fucking head!

Repped for life!

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 11:21 AM
People will take take take, long as you give give give them what they want. There is also a thin line between being "nice" and being stupid. Wise up!!! I think someone said that already, but I couldn't find it lol.

TheGodfather
10-22-2009, 11:22 AM

KEEP ON STANDING TEN TOES TALL HOMIE!

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
well i guess ur one of the few.most women cannot honestly say they havent cheated in a relationship.the majority of them are just immature as hell and take shit for granted.
That statement could apply to both females and males. Some people are just immature period!

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:23 AM
People will take take take, long as you give give give them what they want. There is also a thin line between being "nice" and being stupid. Wise up!!! I think someone said that already, but I couldn't find it lol.
QFT!

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Sounds like you have become bitter (the one thing I hope to not happen to me). I think with time and healing you will maybe feel different one day. But I do have to agree with you on our generation does not know what it takes to make a relationship work. The main key is SACRIFICES! Not everyone can get what they want. Sometimes you have to give in order to get. People don't understand that people that have been married for 20+ years or whatever are still together because they had to put up with a lot of shit. Someone may have cheated some where down the road, but the other one was serious about their vows and made the relationship work anyway. People these days are so quick to give up when shit gets hard. Marriage is not always going to be pretty and bright. You are going to have days where everything looks grey and you feel like you can't stand the other person. It all comes down to how willing are you to do whatever it takes to make your relationship work? Are you really committed? That's why I say people should hold off on marriage. Wait until you are in your thirties (by then you should have enough life experience). Make sure you really know the person enough, know their good and bad qualities before you tie the knot. That way you know what you are getting into and how to better handle them and whatever life may throw at you two. :2cents:

I personally also think as humans as each generation goes by, we get lazier expecting things to be so easy for us (technology is an example of this). When shit doesn't go the way we expect it to, we give up. No one wants to work hard anymore (like our ancestors or parents). Everyone wants the easy way out of everything!

bitter? nah, smarter yea. i still give women a break, but cant take em seriously at all. not unless im talkin to the 35+ age range. most girls r full of games and i dont wait around for games.

whre i am at right now will not allow for a serious relationship. period. its not worth it. then at the same time u dont know whats going on my end. i'm not out here just doggin females(except for the ones that want that), I will date. but it will not be serious to the point of this my one and only woman forever etc etc. its gonna take a miracle of a girl to bring that about. I jsut wanna kick it with somebody with no hassle. all that who u talkin too, where u been, y u aint call me shit, i am not with it. after 30 will be the only time i will consider marrying, and it wont be something i will be searching for. its jsut gonna have to be by chance.

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:25 AM
that was I..it's a very true statement none the less.sadly thats how it works.people typically dont have shit to do with others unless they benefit from it somehow.and if they recieve whatever they please they surely arent going to give it up.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:30 AM
bitter? nah, smarter yea. i still give women a break, but cant take em seriously at all. not unless im talkin to the 35+ age range. most girls r full of games and i dont wait around for games.

whre i am at right now will not allow for a serious relationship. period. its not worth it. then at the same time u dont know whats going on my end. i'm not out here just doggin females(except for the ones that want that), I will date. but it will not be serious to the point of this my one and only woman forever etc etc. its gonna take a miracle of a girl to bring that about. I jsut wanna kick it with somebody with no hassle. all that who u talkin too, where u been, y u aint call me shit, i am not with it. after 30 will be the only time i will consider marrying, and it wont be something i will be searching for. its jsut gonna have to be by chance.
Well, as long as you find a happy medium that works for you, but remember age does not equal maturity. Even 30 year olds can still be immature.

that was I..it's a very true statement none the less.sadly thats how it works.people typically dont have shit to do with others unless they benefit from it somehow.and if they recieve whatever they please they surely arent going to give it up.

So true!

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 11:34 AM
that was I..it's a very true statement none the less.sadly thats how it works.people typically dont have shit to do with others unless they benefit from it somehow.and if they recieve whatever they please they surely arent going to give it up.Yeah...it's people period, cause even the "nice guys" do that shit.

What is a "nice guy" really???? Cause I hear a lot of talk about "I'm a gentleman" "I'm a nice guy" "I do this for women" "I will do that" But I never SEE and of it. In the end you are still a human being. You can be a "nice guy" to someone you like and an asshole to someone else. But....."I'm a nice guy" :thinking: Am I making sense?? lol

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Well, as long as you find a happy medium that works for you, but remember age does not equal maturity. Even 30 year olds can still be immature.

So true!

yea im happy just having female company. he relationship i can do without right now.
but was talkin to this 39yr old and she was worse than some 19yr olds!!! im a personality guy,so if we mesh on that level i could care less what the age is. b ut more women of maturity fall into 35+

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah...it's people period, cause even the "nice guys" do that shit.

What is a "nice guy" really???? Cause I hear a lot of talk about "I'm a gentleman" "I'm a nice guy" "I do this for women" "I will do that" But I never SEE and of it. In the end you are still a human being. You can be a "nice guy" to someone you like and an asshole to someone else. But....."I'm a nice guy" :thinking: Am I making sense?? lol
Yeah I understand where you are coming from

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
yea im happy just having female company. he relationship i can do without right now.
but was talkin to this 39yr old and she was worse than some 19yr olds!!! im a personality guy,so if we mesh on that level i could care less what the age is. b ut more women of maturity fall into 35+

Maturity comes with life experiences, more than likely why more mature people are in their 30's

Dylan
10-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah...it's people period, cause even the "nice guys" do that shit.

I understand what you are saying.Thats real shit.I have thought about this once or twice beore myself.The way i see it is a "nice guy" is going to vary depending on the person's perspective.What makes them nice is the seeker wants out of a person in a relationship.And him being nice the the woman and a dick to another guy just makes him a gentleman that keeps it real.

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:43 AM

Good job, simon.

I think you need a guy who is nice and an asshole. I mean i like someone who is nice and caring, but if they are too nice and caring, it's just boring. You've got to put your foot down sometimes, because you don't want people to walk all over you. By putting your foot down, you might come off as an asshole, but you're just respecting yourself.

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:44 AM
For some reason, people think that they're being "nice" as long as they're getting fucked over and/or used by someone.

That's not nice, that's just insecurity heh

If you find yourself in this situation over and over again, there's a good possibility you don't have the best self image, and you're relying on a woman who will accept you to feel better about yourself. There are PLENTY of "nice" people out there (both men and women) who can cut the manipulation thing out as soon as it starts.

My advice....take some time, I mean a LOT of time to think about WHAT it is, exactly, you are upset about. Once you find that, then think about why you're upset, what got you to that point, etc. You'll find the underlying issue, then you ask the same questions again. You'll continue to dig deeper and deeper into the issue, until you find your answer. I think it'd be good and healthy for you to do that and find the root of the problem before even thinking about getting involved with another woman.

black_e92
10-22-2009, 11:45 AM
be an asshole. period.

^ What that guy said.

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Hell part of the problem is the way we look at this shit. Look through this thread and look how people are describing personalities.......guys are either nice......or they're ASSHOLES. It's like, they're one end of the spectrum or the other.

Typically I find myself the most attracted to someone when I don't consciously think about them being "nice" or a "bitch".....they just are who they are.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Good job, simon.

I think you need a guy who is nice and an asshole. I mean i like someone who is nice and caring, but if they are too nice and caring, it's just boring. You've got to put your foot down sometimes, because you don't want people to walk all over you. By putting your foot down, you might come off as an asshole, but you're just respecting yourself.

you are stupid but i agree with your last paragraph.

and i tell ppl y let one girl ruin your day? for every one taht sucks,there are a 100 more out there to try your hand at. you cant waste your time being mad at one chick. i tried that for about a week after my divorce and was like fuck that i need to get some pussy lol
men and women, no matter how much either gender fails, we cant live without each other.

Fast Shadow
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Steps to a happy life:

1. Fuck bitches

2. Get money

repeat

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Hell part of the problem is the way we look at this shit. Look through this thread and look how people are describing personalities.......guys are either nice......or they're ASSHOLES. It's like, they're one end of the spectrum or the other.

Typically I find myself the most attracted to someone when I don't consciously think about them being "nice" or a "bitch".....[B]they just are who they are.
bingo. its the personality. either i like yours or id ont. and i just go from there.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 11:50 AM
For some reason, people think that they're being "nice" as long as they're getting fucked over and/or used by someone.

That's not nice, that's just insecurity heh

If you find yourself in this situation over and over again, there's a good possibility you don't have the best self image, and you're relying on a woman who will accept you to feel better about yourself. There are PLENTY of "nice" people out there (both men and women) who can cut the manipulation thing out as soon as it starts.

My advice....take some time, I mean a LOT of time to think about WHAT it is, exactly, you are upset about. Once you find that, then think about why you're upset, what got you to that point, etc. You'll find the underlying issue, then you ask the same questions again. You'll continue to dig deeper and deeper into the issue, until you find your answer. I think it'd be good and healthy for you to do that and find the root of the problem before even thinking about getting involved with another woman.
x2

Buttons
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
you are stupid but i agree with your last paragraph.

and i tell ppl y let one girl ruin your day? for every one taht sucks,there are a 100 more out there to try your hand at. you cant waste your time being mad at one chick. i tried that for about a week after my divorce and was like fuck that i need to get some pussy lol
men and women, no matter how much either gender fails, we cant live without each other.

trust me in atlanta, there is more than enough girls that you can say fuck you to one and find another the next day.

if the first girl doesn't work out, say fuck it, and just find a new girl. i mean, it's a like speed dating. just keep bouncing from table to table until you find one that you truly like. don't just settle for a girl just because she wants to be with you and you want someone. everyone deserves more than that.

i mean guys are the same too. if i don't like you the first date, i'm pretty sure the rest of the dates aren't gonna go great either. i just go looking for a new guy. but i'm with someone who i truly like and we get each other. he's really sweet, but he does have his moments just to show me i can't walk all over him. just like me, i'm really sweet to him, but i put my foot down.

Fast Shadow
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Women want to be treated like shit. The minute you're all lovey nice to them they're looking for an out.

SleepingTalon
The "nice guy" routine is just a total fucking FAIL because guys try it from the VERY FIRST MINUTE they meet the girl. At that point, you just look like a damn panderer, and give the person the green light to play doormat on your ass. The "nice guy" schtick pretty much only works once you have already established rapport with the girl, as at that point, you just look like a genuine, good, person. I see this happen all the time with people, as they try to play the "I'm the nicest guy in the world" routine, only to be stomped out repeatedly. Ironically, the girls that usually DO the stomping are also the ones that get treated like shit by other guys. I guess many guys think that because the girl has been treated so badly by other guys, she will wanna have someone who is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that. While this may be true, I don't think any girl wants a total pussy for a BF, so the happy medium is the key. K, end of rant!

Buttons
The "nice guy" routine is just a total fucking FAIL because guys try it from the VERY FIRST MINUTE they meet the girl. At that point, you just look like a damn panderer, and give the person the green light to play doormat on your ass. The "nice guy" schtick pretty much only works once you have already established rapport with the girl, as at that point, you just look like a genuine, good, person. I see this happen all the time with people, as they try to play the "I'm the nicest guy in the world" routine, only to be stomped out repeatedly. Ironically, the girls that usually DO the stomping are also the ones that get treated like shit by other guys. I guess many guys think that because the girl has been treated so badly by other guys, she will wanna have someone who is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that. While this may be true, I don't think any girl wants a total pussy for a BF, so the happy medium is the key. K, end of rant!

tr00f!

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Hell part of the problem is the way we look at this shit. Look through this thread and look how people are describing personalities.......guys are either nice......or they're ASSHOLES. It's like, they're one end of the spectrum or the other.Just generalizing here. There are a billions of people in this world.....can't cover all the gray areas.

Lankhoss
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Just generalizing here. There are a billions of people in this world.....can't cover all the gray areas.

I know, but this is how people think about things a lot of the time. If someone doesn't fit the description of one extreme, then by default they must be the other extreme. You can't think that way.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 12:00 PM
ppl just dont kow how to be themselves.
be you, dont try to do what you "think" someone wants. if they dont accept you, then fuck em.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Women want to be treated like shit. The minute you're all lovey nice to them they're looking for an out.
Not true :no:

See answers like these tells me that a lot of you are bitter and mad about what some dumb bitch has done to you in the past therefore us actual good girls have to suffer the consequences. The same goes for girls. I just want a good guy like myself without having to deal with insecurities brought on by their ex. But I'm sure some guys can say the same for some girls

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Women want to be treated like shit. The minute you're all lovey nice to them they're looking for an out.It looks like you have been dealing with the wrong females. We don't WANT to be treated like shit......we SETTLE for shit. After a certain point you have to realize you can't settle for less than what you deserve, even if you've been with it for years and you really really like them and don't want anyone else.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 12:04 PM
It looks like you have been dealing with the wrong females. We don't WANT to be treated like shit......we SETTLE for shit. After a certain point you have to realize you can't settle for less than what you deserve, even if you've been with it for years and you really really like them and don't want anyone else.

word. ignorant ass women wanna be disrespected. and they have there place in society too. aka the girl u fuck and dont call anymore.

but something worth holding on to wont stand for that shit.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
be you, dont try to do what you "think" someone wants. if they dont accept you, then fuck em.
EXACTLY how I live my life on the daily!

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:10 PM
be you, dont try to do what you "think" someone wants. Troof. Sooner or later you will get tired of being someone your not and your "true colors" will start to show. That's when you hear "what happened to the girl I met" lol. Uhhhhh she was fake.

oooo ooooo got something for ya!!! Most people in Atlanta are fake as hell so you gotta watch out for that too. Try to portray something they are not in order to look good on the outside. Yeah....you're driving a Benz, rockin the Bebe and Gucci, just got a $400 sew in, "I don't want a man that can't buy me more Bebe and Gucci" YOU FAKE AS HELL!!! lol. Good luck with that.

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:14 PM
word. ignorant ass women wanna be disrespected. and they have there place in society too. aka the girl u fuck and dont call anymore.

but something worth holding on to wont stand for that shit.you said it yourself IGNORANT ass women want to be disrespected. They don't WANT to be disrespected, the SETTLE for the disrespect cuz they are IGNORANT :D

Like my thread a few days ago, a MAN does not disrespect a WOMAN. Dudes wanna say some disrespectful BS on here and think it's funny. But some of the females on here accept that and just laugh it off. Don't joke with me unless I know you because I will forever take you seriously and when I do meet you IRL I will remember the disrespect you showed me on here. Lesson I learned recently *bows*

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Troof. Sooner or later you will get tired of being someone your not and your "true colors" will start to show. That's when you hear "what happened to the girl I met" lol. Uhhhhh she was fake.

oooo ooooo got something for ya!!! Most people in Atlanta are fake as hell so you gotta watch out for that too. Try to portray something they are not in order to look good on the outside. Yeah....you're driving a Benz, rockin the Bebe and Gucci, just got a $400 sew in, "I don't want a man that can't buy me more Bebe and Gucci" YOU FAKE AS HELL!!! lol. Good luck with that.
Girl that's why I don't like ATL people. Those bitches be fake as hell!!!!!!!!!! They try and act like they are the shit because they just got a new outfit from Phipps Plaza, drive a mercedes, and weave all tight. Bitch please! You are as fake as that sew in weave! But pretending to be someone you aren't does eventually catch up to you :yes: If someone can't except me for who I am (and I know I am so different), then the hell with them. If you can't see I'm a great catch, then I'm not the girl for you

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
you said it yourself IGNORANT ass women want to be disrespected. They don't WANT to be disrespected, the SETTLE for the disrespect cuz they are IGNORANT :D

Like my thread a few days ago, a MAN does not disrespect a WOMAN. Dudes wanna say some disrespectful BS on here and think it's funny. But some of the females on here accept that and just laugh it off. Don't joke with me unless I know you because I will forever take you seriously and when I do meet you IRL I will remember the disrespect you showed me on here. Lesson I learned recently *bows*
QFT

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 12:17 PM
yea thats true. i only respect a woman as much as she respects herself. everytim i meet a girl, you get treated accordingly.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:18 PM
yea thats true. i only respect a woman as much as she respects herself. everytim i meet a girl, you get treated accordingly.
Again, this concept applies to guys as well

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
After reading these posts, I draw a conclusion.. that Im hung over and I shouldn't ran the mile after drinking and making myself throw-up and etc last night.

With that statement alone I see that how I manage my life.. I struggled these passed years with a relationship, going beyond means and limits... And this girl well, was my first for pretty much everything so things are abit more difficult in certain aspects [that I love her? of course, but not in that way.. ]. But to understand my first post or where this topic came from is to know my life story. I know to some of you might say, "either way you put it if the shoe doesn't fit IT doesn't fit."

Well, in the hispanic culture we live, atleast I was rised upon on morals and direct guidelines. Such as no sex till marriage, once married can't really divorce unless it's absloutly helpless, and etc. These are some of the foundations of my "life's physolopy". With this is mind, you are thinking "what does any of this can relate to this topic?" Well, some of it is pretty much striaght foward... but these are the charateratics of a "nice" person whether you be a girl or boy. [ hopefully someone on IA can relate or give a better understanding to this]

so bottom line is, being in this postion of being told "it's me or them?" or etc.. is total BS.

Standing your ground can be mislead and view differently, to some it's actions and others it's words. Knowing when to agure is where the fine print is, there is no telling when to do it, nor can it be said it's just known to the person in postion. [I dont expect any of you to understand this, just one indiviual.] So being quite or saying nothing at all helps in avoiding problems .. It may have seem to be a dick-ish move but it was a way to avoid conflict or confrontation. Because in the heat of the moment tention rises dramacticly and things could be said to a degree and it's hell's loose.

This is not my full 2 cents..

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I co-sign on the pretenders and posers.

Moral of this thread: If you don't know yourself, or what you want, you will ACCEPT whatever rolls your way.

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Girl that's why I don't like ATL people. Those bitches be fake as hell!!!!!!!!!! They try and act like they are the shit because they just got a new outfit from Phipps Plaza, drive a mercedes, and weave all tight. Bitch please! You are as fake as that sew in weave! But pretending to be someone you aren't does eventually catch up to you :yes: If someone can't except me for who I am (and I know I am so different), then the hell with them. If you can't see I'm a great catch, then I'm not the girl for you Not only is she fake.....but more than likely she has no common sense and will more than likely accept whatever a man gives her, to go with a matching low self esteem. :goodjob: But....she does have some Gucci.....*sips on haterade* :lmfao:

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Not only is she fake.....but more than likely she has no common sense and will more than likely accept whatever a man gives her, to go with a matching low self esteem. :goodjob: But....she does have some Gucci.....*sips on haterade* :lmfao:
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

That reminds me of video hoes lol

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
After reading these posts, I draw a conclusion.. that Im hung over and I shouldn't ran the mile after drinking and making myself throw-up and etc last night.

With that statement alone I see that how I manage my life.. I struggled these passed years with a relationship, going beyond means and limits... And this girl well, was my first for pretty much everything so things are abit more difficult in certain aspects [that I love her? of course, but not in that way.. ]. But to understand my first post or where this topic came from is to know my life story. I know to some of you might say, "either way you put it if the shoe doesn't fit IT doesn't fit."

Well, in the hispanic culture we live, atleast I was rised upon on morals and direct guidelines. Such as no sex till marriage, once married can't really divorce unless it's absloutly helpless, and etc. These are some of the foundations of my "life's physolopy". With this is mind, you are thinking "what does any of this can relate to this topic?" Well, some of it is pretty much striaght foward... but these are the charateratics of a "nice" person whether you be a girl or boy. [ hopefully someone on IA can relate or give a better understanding to this]

so bottom line is, being in this postion of being told "it's me or them?" or etc.. is total BS.

Standing your ground can be mislead and view differently, to some it's actions and others it's words. Knowing when to agure is where the fine print is, there is no telling when to do it, nor can it be said it's just known to the person in postion. [I dont expect any of you to understand this, just one indiviual.] So being quite or saying nothing at all helps in avoiding problems .. It may have seem to be a dick-ish move but it was a way to avoid conflict or confrontation. Because in the heat of the moment tention rises dramacticly and things could be said to a degree and it's hell's loose.

This is not my full 2 cents.. Take it to PMs!!!! :taun: lol

Mr. Bautista.....What do YOU want? Think about it......What..........do...........YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU....Want?
If what you are doing is making you unhappy......DON'T DO IT...... She will either go with you. Or she will move on. Nothing is set in stone until you are married. And even that's sketchy these days. Life is WAAAAY too short to not be happy. Be happy every chance you get, and those that test your happiness or don't treat you the way you deserve to be treated can kick rocks. She will go on to live a good life with or without you and you will too. You are an awesome person, if she doesn't know that, she will realize it one day. Hopefully for her, you will still want her lol. Until she realizes what she has.....instead of rocks, she can kick glass.

Just sounds like a bunch of drama *gag*

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Take it to PMs!!!! :taun: lol

Mr. Bautista.....What do YOU want? Think about it......What..........do...........YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU....Want?
If what you are doing is making you unhappy......DON'T DO IT...... She will either go with you. Or she will move on. Nothing is set in stone until you are married. And even that's sketchy these days. Life is WAAAAY too short to not be happy. Be happy every chance you get, and those that test your happiness or don't treat you the way you deserve to be treated can kick rocks. She will go on to live a good life with or without you and you will too.

Times fucking 2!

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Edit: thank you.

MistaCee
10-22-2009, 12:47 PM

QTF. Don't let your guard down unless its for a LADY whose worth it, and even then don't ever let a girl step on you. If that is done you can pretty much kiss the relationship goodbye.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Please word it differently, we are having a public discussion if you would like a more personal feedback I would be more than happy to respond in PM.
It doesn't help that you quoted it, but I refrain from anything. I have nothing else to say about this topic

jhadleyh
10-22-2009, 12:49 PM
LOL at trying to be nice. Be your fucking self bro. The right girl will come along eventually.

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 12:49 PM
Take it to PMs!!!! :taun: lol

If what you are doing is making you unhappy......DON'T DO IT...... She will either go with you. Or she will move on. Nothing is set in stone until you are married. And even that's sketchy these days. Life is WAAAAY too short to not be happy. Be happy every chance you get, and those that test your happiness or don't treat you the way you deserve to be treated can kick rocks. She will go on to live a good life with or without you and you will too. You are an awesome person, if she doesn't know that, she will realize it one day. Hopefully for her, you will still want her lol. Until she realizes what she has.....instead of rocks, she can kick glass.

please dont get off topic... if you like to have a convo with me personally send a pm.

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL at trying to be nice. Be your fucking self bro. The right girl will come along eventually.

trying to get back on topic... your views on the subject.

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 12:56 PM
please dont get off topic... if you like to have a convo with me personally send a pm.Why did you post it in a thread then? :thinking: I said all I had to say lol. I have no clue what you were talking about, just trying to help. GLWS :goodjob:

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Girls run over the nice guys. Women appreciate the nice guys.

I love bbq beef hotpockets.

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Why did you post it in a thread then? :thinking: I said all I had to say lol. I have no clue what you were talking about, just trying to help. GLWS :goodjob:

I didn't want the tread about me or my situations, just the topic alone you know? Not trying to relate this topic on me.

jhadleyh
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
There is a large majority of girls that like quote unquote bad guys. It's called broken wing syndrome. I think someone has already briefly posted about it but I will elaborated on it. When a girl meets a guy that has flaws its more of a turnon to them try and fix and mold their man into what they want. When I met my Fiance 5 years ago I was a dickhead had no intrest in dating her, i just wanted to fuck her. A couple of years went by and i eventually started molding to her needs and things she wanted me to do. Had my personality changed? No I adapted to her and the way she wanted to me be. Granted my girl was a whore when I met her and that may be why she wanted a bad guy, I will never know, but what I do know bro is that things either work or they don't. You get what you put into a relationship. I haven't taken the time to read all the post's in this thread but i hope my advice helps.The right person will come along one day. Your still young as most of us are, and when the right person comes along you will realize it. It may take time but it will click one day. Always remember that nothing is temporary, and everything comes to an end at some point. Whether it's when you die or you break up with a person. Look for what YOU want and the right girl will come along. Good luck bro.

AirMax95
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM

I see what you did there.....

BBQ beef ones are good as hail, but the aftermath is not so pretty. Especially when you are on a highway with very limited exits:(

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:04 PM
everybody in tis thread needs to hang out and LOL at the lames in the dating game.

FAM0U5
10-22-2009, 01:06 PM

True but I wonder when the nice guys will snapped and just become assholes.. not trying to say that they be on one side or the other but them being in the middle is not simple I would think, after living a certain way it's hard for change like any other things.

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
True but I wonder when the nice guys will snapped and just become assholes.. not trying to say that they be on one side or the other but them being in the middle is not simple I would think, after living a certain way it's hard for change like any other things.

No need to change if you're being yourself. :goodjob:

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
this is my own saying regarding dating,

dating is like the casino. Its a gamble,and I dont have the spare feelings to play with right now. so i dont take the risk.

this is y a serious relationship will not be happening anytime soon.

ilovemyhonda.
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
I heart Liz.

/thread

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 01:14 PM
this is my own saying regarding dating,

dating is like the casino. Its a gamble,and I dont have the spare feelings to play with right now. so i dont take the risk.

this is y a serious relationship will not be happening anytime soon.Why do you keep repeating yourself :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: you said the same thing like 5 times this whole thread :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:16 PM

its not that they change to an asshole. They changed to being themselves, not a nice guy that they think a girl wants to be with. real talk, chivalry is just about dead in most aspects.

I learned the hard way years ago. i use to be a nice dude, but a failed marriage opened my eyes to a lot of things about me and women. you cant please everyone all the time. Be you, not what they want. and if they dont accept it, thats their fault, because someone will like you for you. NOt what money u have, what u do for them, not what job u got, etc. and if someone cant even be a good friend,let alone companion when u are down, u dont want them around when u r on your feet. they wre never into you in the first place.

Now, i still treat women nicely and can have many female friends, but i dont cater to them and their every need. i'm me at all times and they just gotta suck it up. Nothing wrong with being nice, just dont be a pussy.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Why do you keep repeating yourself :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: you said the same thing like 5 times this whole thread :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

cuz that shit aint happening. and I'm high lol and y u worried about it? i say wat i want

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I offered Liz the goods and she turned me down. Should took the nice guy approach.

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:21 PM
I offered Liz the goods and she turned me down. Should took the nice guy approach.

nah, liz is cool. She just likes people. but dont think u gonna just make a beeline to get in her pants. she dont play that bullshit.

roxie911
10-22-2009, 01:25 PM
As a girl, I know I'm never gonna be 100% pleased with anyone. I know that no one is perfect. What I like is someone that TRIES. I don't care if you're an ass most of the time (to an extent), but if you try to make me happy when it's needed, I love it. Nice guys tend to be a little dorky, and bad guys just make me feel like I've caught something wreckless. Kinda like a challenge :)

I'll always pick the bad guy over the nice guy, but it's nice when the bad guy turns nice in a relationship.

One_Bad_SHO
10-22-2009, 01:25 PM
nah, liz is cool. She just likes people. but dont think u gonna just make a beeline to get in her pants. she dont play that bullshit.

That uhh, was more of a joke than anything. We just stopped sexting, I mean texting. Tis all. :goodjob:

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
cuz that shit aint happening. and I'm high lol and y u worried about it? i say wat i want:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I believe you!!! Where is my dog!!!!! :cry:

As far as relationships go. Bring it!!!!! I'm ready for the right guy, something real. I'm going places and if he wants to take that ride with me, c'mon baby!!!! I have enough "friends" and sex is not that important either so cut-buddies/friends with benifits....do not want. :bump:

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 01:31 PM
nah, liz is cool. She just likes people. but dont think u gonna just make a beeline to get in her pants. she dont play that bullshit.QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rep you again but I can't.....Mod powers are not THAT great. lol

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 01:32 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I believe you!!! Where is my dog!!!!! :cry:

As far as relationships go. Bring it!!!!! I'm ready for the right guy, something real. I'm going places and if he wants to take that ride with me, c'mon baby!!!! I have enough "friends" and sex is not that important either so cut-buddies/friends with benifits....do not want. :bump: Awwwwwwwww sorry Jim Carey!!! ILU!!!! lol

yea liz still got a warm heart left. me on the other hand..... and i told u to buy that dog when we were at the mall!!! can i get u a cheap knockoff puppy? lol

LizBiz
10-22-2009, 01:35 PM
yea liz still got a warm heart left. me on the other hand..... and i told u to buy that dog when we were at the mall!!! can i get u a cheap knockoff puppy? lolAwwww yay!!!! Thank you!!! :D As long as the knockoff puppy is real (and not ugly), I will love him. That cute little mall dog would have been dead before I coulda finished paying him off!!!!!! F THAT!!!! :lmfao: But still....do want.

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 04:34 PM
cuz that shit aint happening. and I'm high lol and y u worried about it? i say wat i want
You said you don't smoke anymore :thinking:

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
:cry:

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
You said you don't smoke anymore :thinking:

had to get my ingredients to pass a drug test if offered a job. tahs y i quit so i could be prepared. now i'm free range. thats all i was waiting on. so yes we will be gettin together soon!

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 07:36 PM
had to get my ingredients to pass a drug test if offered a job. tahs y i quit so i could be prepared. now i'm free range. thats all i was waiting on. so yes we will be gettin together soon!

PSINXS
10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
i wana burn right now. but got no whip :( guess i gotta wait till tomorrow

BluesClues
10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
i wana burn right now. but got no whip :( guess i gotta wait till tomorrow
I've been burning all day. Helps with the sorrows :goodjob:

Julio
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Nice guys ? Assholes ?

Didnt know that existed ...

The truth is in the eyes of the beholder...

Jecht
10-22-2009, 11:36 PM
This thread has seriously developed some respect within me for LizBiz, BluesClues, and FAMOU5.

Good thread.

Lankhoss
10-23-2009, 01:51 AM
As a girl, I know I'm never gonna be 100% pleased with anyone. I know that no one is perfect. What I like is someone that TRIES. I don't care if you're an ass most of the time (to an extent), but if you try to make me happy when it's needed, I love it. Nice guys tend to be a little dorky, and bad guys just make me feel like I've caught something wreckless. Kinda like a challenge :)

I'll always pick the bad guy over the nice guy, but it's nice when the bad guy turns nice in a relationship.

Oh God this is everything wrong with a woman's approach to relationships.

Firefightin_tC
10-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Nice guys finish last because they allow themselves to finish last.

I'm a nice guy...but let's not get it twisted, never mistake my kindness/nice guy attitude as a sign of weakness.

It is possible to be two in one, especially when it comes to females. I have no problems being a complete gentleman and actually showing emotion and caring about those who I'm intimate with, but at the same time, I refuse to have anyone walk over me like that ever again.

I've been there for so many years and just until recently, maybe like in the past year, I've realized that if you don't be your own man and if you don't respect yourself...no one else, especially a female, will.

But then again, just my .02

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM

I'm a nice guy...but let's not get it twisted, never mistake my kindness/nice guy attitude as a sign of weakness.

It is possible to be two in one, especially when it comes to females. I have no problems being a complete gentleman and actually showing emotion and caring about those who I'm intimate with, but at the same time, I refuse to have anyone walk over me like that ever again.

I've been there for so many years and just until recently, maybe like in the past year, I've realized that if you don't be your own man and if you don't respect yourself...no one else, especially a female, will.

I think you may have it down Justin :goodjob:

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 09:29 AM
This thread has seriously developed some respect within me for LizBiz, BluesClues, and FAMOU5.

Good thread.

Thanks for the props. You've been repped!

40th GT
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM

I agree with this.
I'll be who I am (the nice guy) and if no woman can appreciate that, I'm not the one missing out.
Meanwhile, I'll stick with my right hand while the right one comes along/until I find one.

FAM0U5
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I agree with this.
I'll be who I am (the nice guy) and if no woman can appreciate that, I'm not the one missing out.
Meanwhile, I'll stick to teh pornhub while the right one comes along/until I meet one.

x2...

pssst try youjizz.com :ninja:

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
I agree with this.
Meanwhile, I'll stick with my right hand while the right one comes along/until I find one.
I feel ya. Not literally though lol

AirMax95
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
So, who is up for E&J VSOP tonight, lol. I feel like drinking on this seemingly gloomy day.

FAM0U5
10-23-2009, 11:07 AM
So, who is up for E&J VSOP tonight, lol. I feel like drining on this seemingly gloomy day.

would if i had a car..

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 11:09 AM
So, who is up for E&J VSOP tonight, lol. I feel like drining on this seemingly gloomy day.
ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I don't get off of work til like 11 though. Are you gonna be drunk by then? Oh and would you mind coming down to Newnan or meet halfway? I could really use a drink :yes:

AirMax95
10-23-2009, 11:25 AM
would if i had a car..

Poopra dead?

ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I don't get off of work til like 11 though. Are you gonna be drunk by then? Oh and would you mind coming down to Newnan or meet halfway? I could really use a drink :yes:

I actually may have to drive to my moms place in College Park later tonight, so that is more than halfway. I have 2 bottles in my fridge, lol. Let me know!

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Poopra dead?

I actually may have to drive to my moms place in College Park later tonight, so that is more than halfway. I have 2 bottles in my fridge, lol. Let me know!
Yeah that's pretty cool. So, you are gonna brink the liquor here or what?

FAM0U5
10-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Poopra dead?

Yea she is...:cry:

AirMax95
10-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah that's pretty cool. So, you are gonna brink the liquor here or what?

That can be arranged.

Yea she is...:cry:

As in crash dead or motor/tranny dead?

Firefightin_tC
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM
I WANNA DRINK!

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 12:35 PM
I WANNA DRINK!
Well meet me here in Newnan after I get off

Firefightin_tC
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
OOOOOHSNAPSON!

BABY J
10-23-2009, 12:49 PM
If you grow a fat cock and have a nice smile you can get away w/ anything. Ask me how I know.

Finally - this is all you need to know about men/women and why they all suck:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78385

Firefightin_tC
10-23-2009, 12:57 PM
You passing the offering bucket around too?

BluesClues
10-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Huh? :???: