PDA

View Full Version : Honda Question... Im new to Hondas :)

razorride
10-22-2009, 12:57 AM
Ok so Im a Honda NEWB!!! I am thinking of venturing into the Honda world.. I am/was a Euro guy and can answer just about any question pertaining to VWs lol..

But anywho.. Will a 99-00 Civic front bumper fit on a 96? Are teh headlights and fenders different? Im trying to figure this out bc I have come across a 4 door (yes I like 4 doors bc its not the norm as much) 1996 Civic and it is riced out and I would like to put a 99 front end on it. But was wondering if the bumper would work??? Any help is appreciated...

Zhu
10-22-2009, 01:01 AM
You need the whole front-end (Bumper, fenders, grille, headlights, and hood) if you want to do a 99-00 conversion. Good luck.

razorride
10-22-2009, 01:10 AM
You need the whole front-end (Bumper, fenders, grille, headlights, and hood) if you want to do a 99-00 conversion. Good luck.

Do the fenders, headlights, grille, and bumper bolt right on. I dont mind buying these things but just want to make sure they will bolt on. Do you need to change anything else or do the mounting tabs line up properly? Does the rad support stay the same?

pinedo88
10-22-2009, 01:23 AM
yea everything bolts up

razorride
10-22-2009, 01:26 AM
yea everything bolts up

Ok thanks.. I guess I need to start sourcing parts then.. I am going to probably pick the car up 2moro.. So if anyone knows where any of these parts are..color not an issue bc the car will be painted.. let me know. Thanks again

91boostdgsr
10-22-2009, 10:25 AM
yes all the parts bolt right up

PROŽ
10-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Ok thanks.. I guess I need to start sourcing parts then.. I am going to probably pick the car up 2moro.. So if anyone knows where any of these parts are..color not an issue bc the car will be painted.. let me know. Thanks again

acura & honda parts:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177

want to buy section:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19