PDA

View Full Version : so i got in a fight...

chuck
03-27-2005, 09:06 PM
...with a tackle box and this is all i've got to show for it...and yes, i suck at taking pictures of myself. flame away or whatever, i don't give a rats ass, let me know what you think.

and yeah, its still a little swollen, that's not herpes or anything.

Leisa
03-27-2005, 09:09 PM
ouch... did that hurt?

BTLFED
03-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Are we talking about the lip piercing?

chuck
03-27-2005, 09:11 PM
ouch... did that hurt?
yes, like a bitch...they basiclly just grabbed my lip with some tongs and shoved a 14 gauge needle through then pulled that out, kept pinching with the tongs, and ran the ring through.

chuck
03-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Are we talking about the lip piercing?
no, look, i died my hair!!!! yeah, the lip ring. be honest now because we all know i don't really care.

AznTraitor
03-27-2005, 09:13 PM
dude, your hair is all fugged up! and they chopped off your ear! I'd go get your money back for that hair dye and cut

Leisa
03-27-2005, 09:14 PM
yes, like a bitch...they basiclly just grabbed my lip with some tongs and shoved a 14 gauge needle through then pulled that out, kept pinching with the tongs, and ran the ring through.

damn!

Brett
03-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Not my thing, But hey if you like it, thats all that matters :D

BTLFED
03-27-2005, 09:16 PM
no, look, i died my hair!!!! yeah, the lip ring. be honest now because we all know i don't really care.

:bs: :p

chuck
03-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Not my thing, But hey if you like it, thats all that matters :D
there we go, thats what i was looking for.

BTLFED
03-27-2005, 09:17 PM
I've never had any tatoos or piercings, but if you like it run with it!

Ilikemineclean
03-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Hell yeah...i wanna get mine done to,..along with my eyebrow..and my tounge :-p

chuck
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
I've never had any tatoos or piercings, but if you like it run with it!
i've got 2 tattoos too...one on my stomach and another on my leg....i believe i've already been flamed for the 1984 one but like i said, i could care less.

UnEEk4DR
03-27-2005, 10:37 PM
you're a sissy man, ive had my lip done 4 times and the only time it hurt was when they repierced through the healed tissued.....it took an extra shove to get it to go through.....im going to take my camera when i get it redone and get pics of the whole process lol, needle hangin through and all

chuck
03-27-2005, 10:41 PM
you're a sissy man, ive had my lip done 4 times and the only time it hurt was when they repierced through the healed tissued.....it took an extra shove to get it to go through.....im going to take my camera when i get it redone and get pics of the whole process lol, needle hangin through and all
well it wasn't too bad getting it done but then i went to florida and my lips got sunburnt and chapped and then started to swell, that's what sucked the worst. i was just describing the piercing process to let her know its a little different than just an ear piercing. but either way this was my first piercing ever.

but no, the piercing itself didn't have anything on the tattoo on my leg...right on the sides where the tattoo needle dug into the bone, ah, now that did hurt.

Darling Nikki
03-27-2005, 10:44 PM
I have four Tattoos and none of the hurt at all....and I have had several piercings and none of those hurt at all. Tattoos feel good to me and I get them to take my mind of shit.

UnEEk4DR
03-27-2005, 11:07 PM
yea the tats i hae on the ankle area of my leg hurt afterwards for about 4 days.....those killed.

CSquared
03-27-2005, 11:29 PM
the only time it hurt was when they repierced through the healed tissued.....it took an extra shove to get it to go through

Yeah i had my ear pierced back in the day... let it close up... then pierced it again.

piercing shit HURTS the second time around

Chuckster
03-28-2005, 07:20 AM
i was going to get a tattoo and my eyebrow peirced this week but instead i got brandi a dog... oh well

but yea, looks straight dude. does it get in the way?

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 07:58 AM
looks like shit, hate to say... I'm not a lip piercing kinda person.. However I do like the labre

chuck
03-28-2005, 08:24 AM
i was going to get a tattoo and my eyebrow peirced this week but instead i got brandi a dog... oh well

but yea, looks straight dude. does it get in the way?
doesn't get in the way too much, for a while i kept spilling drinks but i've been drinking out of a straw recently, once it is %100 healed i don't think it will cause any problems.

looks like shit, hate to say... I'm not a lip piercing kinda person.. However I do like the labre
hey thanks...really

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 08:53 AM
^no offense.. but you did ask for opinions.... ;)

chuck
03-28-2005, 08:55 AM
^no offense.. but you did ask for opinions.... ;)
no offense but i said thanks, and i really meant it ;)

JagerGirl
03-28-2005, 08:56 AM
oh ok!

4bangin
03-28-2005, 11:04 AM
I have four Tattoos and none of the hurt at all....and I have had several piercings and none of those hurt at all. Tattoos feel good to me and I get them to take my mind of shit.

Where are your tattoos at?

CSquared
03-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Can i just ask one thing... If you dont care what you look like or what people think about you... Why bother getting a lip ring in the first place?

Sounds a little bit like a contradiction to me ;)

If you want to see what not giving a shit looks like... I'll post a picture of myself without a shirt on lol... Let's just say im not a supermodel

i really cant remember the last time i looked in a mirror.

chuck
03-28-2005, 12:19 PM
i care what i look like as in my self image and what i like...i was frankly saying that i could care less if other people like it or dislike it and was giving people open freedom to say whatever they wanted, and it looks like they did. i want to know what people think but i'm not going to let it change anything about me. but the piercing was certianlly not to impress anyone, i've got better things to worry about than that. but i can see how it could be confusing

if i hadn't gotten it done and made a post saying "what do you guys thinking about lip rings, i'm thinking of getting mine done, i don't care what people think but tell me what you think" then i could understand it even more...but like i said, either way, it's here to stay, at least for a good while

and no, i think will pass on the shirtless picture...lol

Ms Dollar
03-28-2005, 12:28 PM
i think it looks aight personally...some people may not but at least you didn't get it pierced in the middle of your lip...but i do like labrets a little bit better than that...looks aight though

CSquared
03-28-2005, 01:36 PM
and no, i think will pass on the shirtless picture...lol

lol smart man

Darling Nikki
03-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Where are your tattoos at?

I have one big one on my left foot, one on my lower back, one on my shoulder blade and one on my pelvic bone.