PDA

View Full Version : Call-outs...

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Whatever happened to the call-outs of yesteryear? Today they are hastily put together, horribly delivered and lack any form of creativity. And the ensuing "battle" is usually an unnecessarily unlimited array of unfunny barbs traded back and forth among more people NOT involved in the call out until the intended target comes in and all you hear/read from that point on is the same, tiring rhetoric from both sides over and over and over again until the topic is completely transferred to one miles upon miles away.

Damn. What happened, man? What happened? Later, QD.

MachNU
10-21-2009, 10:55 PM
1st

MachNU
10-21-2009, 10:55 PM
2nd, but I agree. Most of them are made by people just wanting attention!

MachNU
10-21-2009, 10:56 PM
3rd for no reason

Echonova
10-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I've said all I needed to say about it.

~continues to post for 13 more pages~

HypnoToad
10-21-2009, 11:00 PM
the WL has been lame for awhile,its not like it used to be where there was funny topics.

now all it is,lets start drama and try to make people dumber.

BKgen®
10-21-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm sure the quantity of pitiful call-outs is in direct relation to the amount of mentally and socially inept members we have here in the Whoreslounge.

There's probably a formula for it somewhere.

Echonova
10-21-2009, 11:03 PM
^^^ You bitch, beat me to the mentally handicapped reference by seconds

Whatever happened to the call-outs of yesteryear? Today they are hastily put together, horribly delivered and lack any form of creativity. And the ensuing "battle" is usually an unnecessarily unlimited array of unfunny barbs traded back and forth among more people NOT involved in the call out until the intended target comes in and all you hear/read from that point on is the same, tiring rhetoric from both sides over and over and over again until the topic is completely transferred to one miles upon miles away.

Damn. What happened, man? What happened? Later, QD.It's hard to have a good argument when the other side is mentally handicapped. It's more fun to beat up a guy in handcuffs than "battle" most folks here. I'm no E-thugging expert, but the shit is way too easy.

HypnoToad
10-21-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm sure the quantity of pitiful call-outs is in direct relation to the amount of mentally and socially inept members we have here in the Whoreslounge.

ur time has come homeskillet,

im planning the ultimate banana plate roast.

Catnip
10-21-2009, 11:13 PM
QD, your call-out call-out was weak as fuck and not well thought out. That's all you got?

Echonova
10-21-2009, 11:16 PM
I miss seeing people get called "Chumpelstiltskin".

Echonova
10-21-2009, 11:18 PM
and "Peter Pansy".

Maniacc
10-21-2009, 11:29 PM

Damn. What happened, man? What happened? Later, QD.

Haha, c'mon dude. All of these two bit transsexual fucks cannot create ownage. It's impossible. They all hate on the "borderline-random-twisted-krazy" type of insults, but when you think about it. Personal attacks isn't what "shit-talking" is about. It's the internet and it should be used and considered as such.

Most of these rugrats are barely being introduced to real life experiences, and still think that the internet is a place to make friends and find true love.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Haha, c'mon dude. All of these two bit transsexual fucks cannot create ownage. It's impossible. They all hate on the "borderline-random-twisted-krazy" type of insults, but when you think about it. Personal attacks isn't what "shit-talking" is about. It's the internet and it should be used and considered as such.

Most of these rugrats are barely being introduced to real life experiences, and still think that the internet is a place to make friends and find true love.

Facebook Society, huh?

There is Gen-X people, followed by the 80's Babies.

Now Nowadays you have the Tweeters.

These people don't know what having a real life is all about. I do mean that, too. Not as a diss, but someone says they have a life and they're going to live it. Trust me, that isn't a life that they are living. Later, QD.

Maniacc
10-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Facebook Society, huh?

There is Gen-X people, followed by the 80's Babies.

Now Nowadays you have the Tweeters.

These people don't know what having a real life is all about. I do mean that, too. Not as a diss, but someone says they have a life and they're going to live it. Trust me, that isn't a life that they are living. Later, QD.

When I was there age myspace had barely taken off. Now kids are growing up with cyber chats and communicating through the web. I used to go out (shit since I was 13) and interact with people. Learned about life real quick, but now? Shit. These gimpwits are fucking pathetic.

Crazy Asian
10-21-2009, 11:39 PM
When I was there age myspace had barely taken off. Now kids are growing up with cyber chats and communicating through the web. I used to go out (shit since I was 13) and interact with people. Learned about life real quick, but now? Shit. These gimpwits are fucking pathetic.

nm.

dallasb84
10-22-2009, 01:36 AM
everytime i argue with dicklodge i get an infraction or get threatened with bannedness not to mention my rep gets finger fucked.....

so

fuck em

quickdodge®
10-22-2009, 06:57 AM
everytime i argue with dicklodge i get an infraction or get threatened with bannedness not to mention my rep gets finger fucked.....

so

fuck em

No. Every time you "argue" with your Father, you get put in your rightful place and made to feel just as stupid as you really are. You're a pathetic cornucopia of ridiculousness. Your Scolionophobia is proved evident each and every time you push the SUBMIT REPLY button. There is an old saying that a wise man once said (you've probably never heard of him), but it was as follows: "Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool than to post up and remove all doubt." Now although you've breached that barrier since you've been posting here, there is always an escape clause. Especially for you since you have yet to make a name for yourself. If you were to cease posting from here on out, I can guarantee that you would be forgotten in all aspects within a period of one hour. There will be no "where did dallasb84 go" posts, so you won't have to worry about anyone remembering you. Thanks and enjoy your day, homeboy. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
^^^ You bitch, beat me to the mentally handicapped reference by seconds

It's hard to have a good argument when the other side is mentally handicapped. It's more fun to beat up a guy in handcuffs than "battle" most folks here. I'm no E-thugging expert, but the shit is way too easy.:lmfao::lmfao:

And i see QD's still checkin 'em......
http://methodandmoxie.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/pinch-ouch1.jpg

Catnip
10-22-2009, 11:32 PM
No. Every time you "argue" with your Father, you get put in your rightful place and made to feel just as stupid as you really are. You're a pathetic cornucopia of ridiculousness. Your Scolionophobia is proved evident each and every time you push the SUBMIT REPLY button. There is an old saying that a wise man once said (you've probably never heard of him), but it was as follows: "Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool than to post up and remove all doubt." Now although you've breached that barrier since you've been posting here, there is always an escape clause. Especially for you since you have yet to make a name for yourself. If you were to cease posting from here on out, I can guarantee that you would be forgotten in all aspects within a period of one hour. There will be no "where did dallasb84 go" posts, so you won't have to worry about anyone remembering you. Thanks and enjoy your day, homeboy. Later, QD.

I'd remember him and make a thread.

dallasb84
10-23-2009, 01:09 AM

fuck your couch

Hundo®
10-23-2009, 10:48 AM

i do declare mr maniac.

Hundo®
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM

100% truth. unfortunately some of the people you socialize with are the worst.