PDA

View Full Version : Sports UFC 104 Machida vs. Shogun

DamnDisLaOsBoY
10-21-2009, 02:56 PM
What are your guys opinions?? Machida is my favorite fighter because of his striking, defense, and countering. Just all around good fighter. But who do you guys go for and why???

esi_atlanta
10-21-2009, 03:01 PM
machida ..... yay.....machida ...

thinkskater
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
its going to take a knockout to take machida out. some one is going to have to catch him hard in the chin , all the fighters good at this have failed so. machida.

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Probably Machida since he has been fighting more on the UFC level with more fights RECENTLY. I mean I know Shogun is a bad a$$ but Machida has been winning every fight he has attended in UFC and is not taking sh!t from nobody. He's 15-0 and has fought good fighter like B.J. Penn, Tito Ortiz, Thiago Silva, Rich Franklin, and so forth. I know Shogun is awesome beating Liddell, Mark Coleman in the UFC. He did lose to Forrest Griffin which has less experience than Shogun does fighting on a professional level. Regardless will be a good fight and the win is up for grabs to whoever wants it the most.

DamnDisLaOsBoY
10-22-2009, 10:06 AM
also Dana said that Machida only averages getting hit once or twice every 2.5 rounds.

Master Shake
10-22-2009, 02:08 PM
also Dana said that Machida only averages getting hit once or twice every 2.5 rounds.you know his % of getting hit to landing hits?

dana has called him as the LEAST hit fighter in UFC history and his landing strikes is 2nd to the one and only Anderson "The Spider" Silva, who is landing roughly about 65% of his hits.

and just some extra info, the avarage ufc figher lands 35% of their hits.

machida to dominate. he truely exercises the art of technique over power but brings the power just to make sure. IMHO, shogun doesn't have a chance.

HOWEVER, i have read some info that if machida defends the belt for 5 fights straight, he wants to have a shot at facing the one and only BROCK LESNAR!

the PROOF!
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4569489&name=mma

DamnDisLaOsBoY
10-22-2009, 03:28 PM
you know his % of getting hit to landing hits?

dana has called him as the LEAST hit fighter in UFC history and his landing strikes is 2nd to the one and only Anderson "The Spider" Silva, who is landing roughly about 65% of his hits.

and just some extra info, the avarage ufc figher lands 35% of their hits.

machida to dominate. he truely exercises the art of technique over power but brings the power just to make sure. IMHO, shogun doesn't have a chance.

HOWEVER, i have read some info that if machida defends the belt for 5 fights straight, he wants to have a shot at facing the one and only BROCK LESNAR!

the PROOF!
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4569489&name=mma

yes i heard them stats yesterday after the ultimate fighter. Anderson Silva and Machida would be the best match ever but i heard that fight will never happen bc of they respect eachother and train together or something. BTW, youre right, Shogun does not have a chance! lol