PDA

View Full Version : I'M RICH BITCH...

Paul
10-21-2009, 02:30 PM
So i just won the lottery anyone else want to claim the prize with me... my response is below waiting on confirmation of my lotto winnings!!!! :bump::lmfao:

HOLY SHIT!!! I'M RICH B!TCH... I WANT MY MONEY.

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:17:04 +0000
Subject:
To:

UK National Lottery, your email have Won you the sun of £1,000,000.00 to claim your prize contact Barr terry woodgate, E-mail: [email protected] Call +447035921440 Contact him, with your, Serial No:S/N-472-9768-79.

EL42
10-21-2009, 02:42 PM
um

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 02:46 PM
U really win? Y play the uk lotto when ur in USA lol but if u seriously won the, HELLLLLL YA ur lucky

Njobe
10-21-2009, 02:49 PM
U really win? Y play the uk lotto when ur in USA lol but if u seriously won the, HELLLLLL YA ur lucky
it's a scam

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 02:50 PM

UK National Lottery, your email have Won you the sun

YEA MAN, HE WON. CLEARLY. ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED?

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 02:51 PM
it's a scam

after reading the OP.. i didn't actually think this would need to be said.. i guess some people REALLY ARE JUST THIS STUPID.. Too bad retard over there didn't get the email. I would've laughed as he posted about how he won and shipped out $1,000 in order to have them "release the funds to the US."

bdydrpdmazda
10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
kill yourself quickly before you contaminate the rest

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED?

He's a dopefiend. Need any more reasons? Lolol. Later, QD.

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 03:01 PM
He's a dopefiend. Need any more reasons? Lolol. Later, QD.

:no:. that's all.

Njobe
10-21-2009, 03:02 PM
after reading the OP.. i didn't actually think this would need to be said.. i guess some people REALLY ARE JUST THIS STUPID.. Too bad retard over there didn't get the email. I would've laughed as he posted about how he won and shipped out $1,000 in order to have them "release the funds to the US."
lol that would be funny... then create another thread of him saying how he got scammed. :lmfao:

slowinmidga
10-21-2009, 03:04 PM

Dusts off the old nigerian scam and gets magic beans ready

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Ya I was gonna say looks like a scam but I'm getting high and forgot. O well. Ya ima pothead,stoner,dopefiend, whatever u pricks wanna call me.

Wish I could hit the real lotto. Someone just hit 200+ million on the ga lotto.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:08 PM
lol that would be funny... then create another thread of him saying how he got scammed. :lmfao:

That wouldn't be real funny at all. Later, QD.

Njobe
10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
blah blah blah

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 03:12 PM

I dunno man. Laughing at his misfortune/stupidity would be a pretty good laugh. It's like laughing at GirlieZ for being an Orca.

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
I dunno man. Laughing at his misfortune/stupidity would be a pretty good laugh. It's like laughing at GirlieZ for being an Orca.

Just shows how much of a prick u r for talkin so much shit about someone becuase they do a drug, or leave aconment I himself. It's all good y'all go and run ur mouth as much as y'all want I've the computer. X2 to every other prick that wants to talk shit. It's all good.1. It not like of ever try an hangout with any of ya stuck up com suckers in the first place and 2. I don't give 2 shits why people think about me. Unlike " Jason.". But go ahead please
Keep talkin shit. I know how much it must make y'all feel good for your "blue collar" lives. I'm loving my stoner life. Discuss.

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Just shows how much of a prick u r for talkin so much shit about someone becuase they do a drug, or leave aconment I himself. It's all good y'all go and run ur mouth as much as y'all want I've the computer. X2 to every other prick that wants to talk shit. It's all good.1. It not like of ever try an hangout with any of ya stuck up com suckers in the first place and 2. I don't give 2 shits why people think about me. Unlike " Jason.". But go ahead please
Keep talkin shit. I know how much it must make y'all feel good for your "blue collar" lives. I'm loving my stoner life. Discuss.

i have no idea what that says. Less drugs, more school.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:21 PM

http://ronmartin.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/help-wanted.jpg

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0812-2314-4232_Bum_Begging_for_Money_clipart_image.jpg

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Later, QD.

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Sry for all re typo's I'm on my iphone and I don't check my mistakes. Touch screen blows.

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:25 PM
i have no idea what that says. Less drugs, more school.

Yea! Good one.

Next!

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
http://ronmartin.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/help-wanted.jpg

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0812-2314-4232_Bum_Begging_for_Money_clipart_image.jpg

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Later, QD.

You have any better ones?

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Yea! Good one.

Next!

it was better than, and i quote.

"l;jasdf kdie sdkaw fd fuck aljfd you lkasdj guys"

yea. :no:

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:30 PM
You have any better ones?

I just want to see you beg again.

I was going to PM you the phone number and contact info for that job I turned down to see if you wanted it.

But I didn't. Lolol. Later, QD.

Ziptied
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
It's like laughing at GirlieZ for being an Orca.

:lmfao:reps

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:34 PM
I don't want a job right now but I need one. Only
Reason I asked you is a job wouldn't hurt and I don't think u were some prick but nope lol.

I'm going to a tech school in FL in feb y get a job for 4 months.

Hundo®
10-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Reason I asked you is a job wouldn't hurt and I don't think u were some prick but nope lol.

english. it helps if you speak that language in america. especially if you want a job. you should look into it.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:36 PM

You don't have to explain yourself to me. I aleady read those PMs you sent begging me for the info and then getting mad at me for not responding to them.

Lolol. I'm the same dude I was all the time. Only reason you think I'm a "prick" is because I put you in your rightful place. I was the same way before I jabbed you. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:37 PM
english. it helps if you speak that language in america. especially if you want a job. you should look into it.

There must be some school in Florida that doesn't look at grammar skills as an imperative. Later, QD.

Ziptied
10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey QD, can you get me a job? lolz

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I can give you the number now if you want it. Later, QD.

tmracing83
10-21-2009, 03:50 PM
You don't have to explain yourself to me. I aleady read those PMs you sent begging me for the info and then getting mad at me for not responding to them.

Lolol. I'm the same dude I was all the time. Only reason you think I'm a "prick" is because I put you in your rightful place. I was the same way before I jabbed you. Later, QD.

Put me in my place lolllol. Hahaha. Put me in my place over the computer? Ur such a cyber hardass QD. Damn ur a douche bro. Like yeah I know you like talkin shit to people, and especially me. But don't say some dumb shit like u putting me in my place. U rnt doing shit but talkin it over the computer. Put me in my place hahahaaaaa

Echonova
10-21-2009, 04:01 PM
There must be some school in Florida that doesn't look at grammar skills as an imperative. Later, QD.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdM7vNOgGPM

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Put me in my place lolllol. Hahaha. Put me in my place over the computer? Ur such a cyber hardass QD. Damn ur a douche bro. Like yeah I know you like talkin shit to people, and especially me. But don't say some dumb shit like u putting me in my place. U rnt doing shit but talkin it over the computer. Put me in my place hahahaaaaa

That's why you did a complete 180 and started trying to avoid the "begging for a job" questions I was asking you and tried to act like you really weren't looking for work and then brought up all this shit about not really wanting one after all.

I laid my hand down, pulled your hoe-card and ended up with a Royal-Motherfucking-Flush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdM7vNOgGPM

That was on just the other night. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
10-21-2009, 04:20 PM
when are people gonna learn not to argue with QD, it will NEVER EVER WORK!!!! Even if you know you are right, QD will make you look stupid as fuck trying to prove it.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 04:26 PM
when are people gonna learn not to argue with QD, it will NEVER EVER WORK!!!! Even if you know you are right, QD will make you look stupid as fuck trying to prove it.

Aaahahahahaa!!!! I can tell a motherfucker that the sky is green and he'll tell me it's blue. And he'll prove it. But then I'll come back so fresh with a string of intellectual shit that'll make the motherfucker think, well maybe it isn't blue, lolol. Later, QD.

Jiggity96
10-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Aaahahahahaa!!!! I can tell a motherfucker that the sky is green and he'll tell me it's blue. And he'll prove it. But then I'll come back so fresh with a string of intellectual shit that'll make the motherfucker think, well maybe it isn't blue, lolol. Later, QD.

And that is how QD got me sober lol
been clean for two weeks staring at the sky.

BluesClues
10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Man I thought you won for real but then I read it so I was like :gay:

choiiiiiiiii
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM

you're the kind of dumbass the nigerians profit off of.