PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN....

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Since it's like knocking on the door... what are you going to dress up as? Also are you going mad core dress up or casual. Me... Im going to go as eh Tony Montana eh.... Im Tony Montana eh you f>ck w/ me you f>cking w/ the man LOL. Im dressing up in a full suit w/a nice hat, maybe even a funny gun to go w/ it. Sorry no blow, I dont do drugs besides an alcoholic drink lol.

http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~nhowle01/assets/scarface-photo-scarface-6229381.jpg

esi_atlanta
10-21-2009, 01:25 PM
who cares,.... lol

TheGodfather
10-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Hitler or a klansman.

nreggie454
10-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Since it's like knocking on the door... what are you going to dress up as? Also are you going mad core dress up or casual. Me... Im going to go as eh Tony Montana eh.... Im Tony Montana eh you f>ck w/ me you f>cking w/ the man LOL. Im dressing up in a full suit w/a nice hat, maybe even a funny gun to go w/ it. Sorry no blow, I dont do drugs besides an alcoholic drink lol.

You could always carry around a bag of flour or powdered sugar to complete the outfit.

I don't know what I am gonna be yet. I usually do a "No Shave October" so I can have some authentic beardage going to make a good costume, but I have to shave for my job so that is out.

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 01:52 PM
You could always carry around a bag of flour or powdered sugar to complete the outfit.

I don't know what I am gonna be yet. I usually do a "No Shave October" so I can have some authentic beardage going to make a good costume, but I have to shave for my job so that is out.

LOL but the places I'll be going if they see a bag filled w/ white powder I'll probably have a problem lol. "Nah it's just sugar honestly TASTE IT ALREADY".... "No sir, we need to call the cops, im not checking to see what that white powder is could be anthrax, or cocain"..... ROFL.... "But but but wait a second... it's its sug... wa ... it nOOOOOOOOOOOO" FFFFFFFFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>CCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

MR2DR
10-21-2009, 03:03 PM

LOL for a second I thought u said hannah montana. YOU FUCKING HORSE!!! :goodjob:

devinwebb907
10-21-2009, 03:21 PM
pee wee herman

teh bri
10-21-2009, 03:23 PM
:ninja: none ya.

03RCode
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm going to be drunk for Halloween.

nreggie454
10-21-2009, 04:03 PM
LOL but the places I'll be going if they see a bag filled w/ white powder I'll probably have a problem lol. "Nah it's just sugar honestly TASTE IT ALREADY".... "No sir, we need to call the cops, im not checking to see what that white powder is could be anthrax, or cocain"..... ROFL.... "But but but wait a second... it's its sug... wa ... it nOOOOOOOOOOOO" FFFFFFFFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>CCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Yeah, definitely a risk involved in carrying a bag of white powder. Good for a party, but not a club.

roxie911
10-21-2009, 05:51 PM
I have no idea, but I gotta think of something because I gotta dress up for work.

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm going to be drunk for Halloween.

True dat... "Say hello to my lil friend THE BREWSKI!"

1990wade
10-22-2009, 03:30 AM
Im dressing up as a member of the jonas brothers lol hahahaha:gay:

ItsBlack
10-22-2009, 03:40 AM
either a slave, whips marks on my back and all..

or Michael jackson from thriller with the Jerry curl and cat eye contacts

JackMaster
10-26-2009, 07:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/solkim528/proofzombiebashposter10-20-09.jpg

ZOMBIE BASH BLOCK PARTY -- Saturday October 31.

+ + + 3 U N I Q U E V E N U E S + + +

3 PARTIES - ONE PRICE
BILTMORE BALLROOM
HALO LOUNGE
CYPRESS P&P

All forms of undead and evil are invited for Atlanta BIGGEST Halloween Bash in Midtown Atlanta!

+ + + S O U N D S + + +

DANNY M
DJ ONE
DJ SMILES
DJ SOLOMON
PRINCE PRESTO
SILK WOLF
MIKE CZECH
DJ LUCIOUS
FRANCISCO D'ARCY
DJ AIRWOLF

MUSIC STYLINGS TO WAKE THE DEAD!
playing a variety of styles such as Top 40's, House, Electro, Indie, Hip Hop, Rock, and hits from the 70's, 80's & 90's!

+ + + V I S U A L S + + +

A one of a kind chilling FX projection show by Ryan Noise & Video Bean

D R E S S S E X Y

D R E S S S C A R Y

D R E S S TO K I L L

+ + + E X P E R I E N C E + + +

$1000 CASH PRIZE for the "King and Queen of the Undead"
PLUS "Talk with the Spirits" Psychic readings by MADAM MALINA!
AND "Hotter than Hell" Photobooths by OH SNAP KID!

+ + + O P E N B A R + + +

Early Reception from 9pm to 10pm at HALO Complimentary Cocktails courtesy of ATL Represent (with purchased ticket)
Please RSVP to
[email protected]

BE THERE AND DON'T MISS OUT!
Discount Presale Tickets: $25
Ticket prices will go up on Oct 23. Get yours now!
http://www.wanttickets.com/zombiesolomon

thegovanator
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
http://makeitdo.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/halloweiner.jpg

Greatest Halloween story ever.

Catnip
10-26-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm going as a queer.

I'll dress up like 03Rcode

Nerdsrock22
10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm dressing up as me driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway all weekend.

I may wear a cowsuit.

03RCode
10-26-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm going as a queer.

I'll dress up like 03Rcode

You Phail at life. Remind me to punch you in the kidneys next time I see you.

Catnip
10-26-2009, 10:41 PM
You Phail at life. Remind me to punch you in the kidneys next time I see you.

You would want to pound on my organs faggot.

03RCode
10-26-2009, 10:43 PM
You would want to pound on my organs faggot.

Want to know how I know you're gay?

R2Kfairlady69 (11:41:53 PM): srsly though, your sig pic, her legs are longer than i am tall and that's gross

Crazy Asian
10-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Im scaring the shit out of the kids. Knock on my door and the candy bowl is right in front of you. There are different ways I can scare the crap out of those kids and make them cry all night long. I got a the basement door right in front of the entrance to the house, a side room right next to the door, a dining hall right next to the door, a closet to the left, a closet to the right, and my favorite spot: the ledge above the door. Im a jump down and scare the kids. HAHA.

SL33P3R
10-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Im gonna be Captain Morgan

VooDooXII
10-27-2009, 10:17 PM
I was thinking about being Noob Saibot or Ermac from Mortal Kombat but I figured people would just write that off as "Ninja"...plus I'd have to buy a lot of stuff.

I'm dressing up as Two Face. I just need some make-up, some latex, and a coin. That last sentence is a joke that's about to write itself.

NVEOUS
10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Mob man. Already got the suit just gotta find the right hat with the feather in it.

DrewS2K
10-28-2009, 11:23 AM
went to goodwill and got some slut clothes. we're gonna dress up at women ha