PDA

View Full Version : What's the hardest/least favorite thing...

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 10:43 AM
you had to study for school is? Mine so far is physiology and anatomy. I mean I love to study for it cuz it's very useful though hard. This is basically what doctors need to study and know everything about the body. After awhile it becomes easier when you get the hang of it and understand the prefixes, suffixes, and pronunciation of the long words but dang it's not the easiet. Oh btw if you want to put this in Lifestyle forum that's cool... or leave it here it's up to you mods.

Here's the longest word I have ever seen... laryngotracheobronchitis-which means (inflammation of the larynx, trachea, and bronchi)! LOL

PSINXS
10-21-2009, 10:55 AM
anything math realted. chemistry, algebra, etc. n umbers are ancient mandarin to me.

now give me anything literary and i'm all over it. i cant wait to take anatomy and physiology! (RN major)

Maniacc
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Addition.

I cannot stand that fucking shit.

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
now give me anything literary and i'm all over it. i cant wait to take anatomy and physiology! (RN major)

Sweet... ya it's awesome to study.... but when you have a huge chapter on it in one big GO it doesnt seem as easy. The body is like a huge galaxy of parts lol.

nreggie454
10-21-2009, 11:00 AM
O-chem sucked, and Biochemistry sucked equally as hard. Genetics was tough but I found some of it to be pretty interesting so it wasn't as bad. Right now I am taking a bacterial pathogenesis class which is really tough but the teachers are good and are helpful if you actually go to class.

aaronfelipe
10-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Chemistry....

Ziptied
10-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I actually found calculus to be the hardest, not because its difficult to do, but because its useless in everyday life and I couldnt wrap my head around why I needed to learn it. lol

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 11:04 AM
I actually found calculus to be the hardest, not because its difficult to do, but because its useless in everyday life and I couldnt wrap my head around why I needed to learn it. lol

True.. that's why I never went on being an accountant, I wasnt the best in Math. You can make a great pay check after graduating in accounting even when you just start out though.

quickdodgeŽ
10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Addition.

I cannot stand that fucking shit.

I saw no purpose in adding numbers. Later, QD.

Kevykev
10-21-2009, 11:06 AM
anything math realted.

yeah, anything math REALted :lmfao:

I know what you mean mang! lol

PSINXS
10-21-2009, 11:13 AM
har har har kevin. so i switch a letter here and now.

i will still out spell, and out write you any day of the week!!! lol

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 11:15 AM
har har har kevin. so i switch a letter here and now.

i will still out spell, and out write you any day of the week!!! lol

LOL ya it was probably just a typo.... BUT... if you were in Data Entry that would of been a bad thing.

PSINXS
10-21-2009, 11:20 AM
LOL ya it was probably just a typo.... BUT... if you were in Data Entry that would of been a bad thing.

damn right, i can see the company failing lol i swear he said invest in real estate! not related assests!

K20Z1
10-21-2009, 11:36 AM
wake up for 8'oclock classes and find parking.