PDA

View Full Version : Random WOW!!! Cheerleader Develops Condition After FLu Shot

Kevykev
10-21-2009, 09:35 AM
This is the strangest thing EVER, WOW!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT0r-udstQ

I can't even understand it.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
holy shit!!

could the flu shot really cause something like that?

Kevykev
10-21-2009, 09:41 AM
I know that flu shots contain mercury and mercury is linked to autism but i'm not fully educated on the topic.

All I know is, wow, this is really unfortunate.

TSiFTW
10-21-2009, 09:43 AM
I don't even know what to say about that. :???: From a flu shot. Think I'd rather have the flu if I were her.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Found this on wikipedia...

"Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder in which sustained muscle contractions cause twisting and repetitive movements or abnormal postures.[1] The disorder may be inherited or caused by other factors such as birth-related or other physical trauma, infection, poisoning (e.g. lead poisoning) or reaction to drugs, particularly neuroleptics."

Secondary dystonia refers to dystonia brought on by some identified cause, usually involving brain damage, or by some unidentified cause such as chemical imbalance. Some cases of (particularly focal) dystonia are brought on after trauma, are induced by certain drugs (tardive dystonia), or may be the result of diseases of the nervous system such as Wilson's disease.

Maybe the shot did do something....damn

TSiFTW
10-21-2009, 09:46 AM
That's just seriously fucked up.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't think I'm getting the flu shot this year. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 09:56 AM

I was already not planning on it lol

Friend of mine lost his Aunt because of the flu shot. Terrible thing.

WhiteAccord
10-21-2009, 09:58 AM
I was doing some research on this for one of my pre med classes.. I believe the spasm and neurological imbalance can be REDUCED... with the use of marijuana.

NewGen33
10-21-2009, 10:02 AM

I never get flu shots :no:

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 10:08 AM
That's a sad story about the girl. They should be able to sue for something, that's just not fair.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 10:14 AM
That's a sad story about the girl. They should be able to sue for something, that's just not fair.

Sue for what though? It was probably something that was already wrong with her and the shot just caused a bad reaction. There are other problems you can have with flu shots besides this.

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Sue for what though? It was probably something that was already wrong with her and the shot just caused a bad reaction. There are other problems you can have with flu shots besides this.

LOL that's why DOCTORS ASK YOU ABOUT CONDITIONS before you get shots like this and what not. They ask you if you are allergic to anything. Look at the videos before she was fine, then got that flu shot which could of been a bad shot.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 10:46 AM
LOL that's why DOCTORS ASK YOU ABOUT CONDITIONS before you get shots like this and what not. They ask you if you are allergic to anything. Look at the videos before she was fine, then got that flu shot which could of been a bad shot.

Could have been something she didnt tell them about or didnt know about. I doubt you can sue someone or some place over a shot that you got, unless they messed up and gave her the wrong thing or some other type of mistake they made.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I don't think there is any legal repercussions in this towards the office/facility that gave the shot. There is no telling what could have triggered this. From the shot itself to an underlying, dormant "disease" that was awakened with the introduction of the medicine. Who knows. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
10-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Could have been something she didnt tell them about or didnt know about. I doubt you can sue someone or some place over a shot that you got, unless they messed up and gave her the wrong thing or some other type of mistake they made.

Exactly in the medical field this is called negligence. If they caused a injury from a procedure they did or didnt provide the right care. Im not saying it's their fault, but it sure looks like it could be.

aaronfelipe
10-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Um...

Kevykev
10-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Very sad situation indeed, what gets me is the neurological side of it. She can walk backwards and run while talking etc etc. Amazing how the brain functions.

I don't think there is any legal repercussions in this towards the office/facility that gave the shot. There is no telling what could have triggered this. From the shot itself to an underlying, dormant "disease" that was awakened with the introduction of the medicine. Who knows. Later, QD.

Think Again.

quickdodge®
10-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Think Again.

What's up? Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
10-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Very sad situation indeed, what gets me is the neurological side of it. She can walk backwards and run while talking etc etc. Amazing how the brain functions.

yeah that had me all :thinking:

Justin.
10-21-2009, 12:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gj5_PFbVo

at the 50sec mark, I lost it.

j0nbunklah0m
10-21-2009, 12:30 PM
damn thats crazy :\

EJdm
10-22-2009, 01:33 AM
i was actually going to take son for a flu shot...i think im just going to kept him home now...weird how when she runs she normal and when she stop everything kicks in...and walking backwards...

Dr.G35
10-22-2009, 02:01 AM
fucking sad. another reason why i don't get flu shots.

dustinkelley
10-22-2009, 06:03 AM

i cant believe you laughed man..thats sad as hell!
if you actually read the definition a couple times you can make out, i may be wrong, but you can make out that it could have been something like a combination of medicine or drugs that through it off like that..

but either way..their is no way in hell im getting a fukin flu shot..never have and me being allergic to i think its spelled Cyclore?? but im straight..."BRING IT ON FLU":2up:

Greddypacked
10-22-2009, 10:52 AM

Not funny AT ALL :slap:

con
10-22-2009, 11:04 AM
that's sad....... we all possibly have a disease or condition just waiting to be triggered by the proper stimulan......

J-ROCK
10-23-2009, 12:34 AM
dude fuck that i have never had a flu shot and will never have one

GSRteg®
10-23-2009, 12:55 AM
I fell bad for the girl and wish her the best.

quazar
10-23-2009, 10:25 AM
That is unfortunate. I bet it's very rare.. hell, half the medication we take nowadays can cause horrible side-effects.. it's just a rare chance it happens.

BTW.. I think these dudes got their flu shots too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr0DeUuy-o