PDA

View Full Version : Admin Help Needed

TrackReady
10-21-2009, 12:52 AM
I recv this message when ever I try to do anything. I am not able to reply to any post

Thanks in Advance

TrackReady, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

marcos713
10-21-2009, 01:51 AM
FORUMS ACCESS BY USER GROUP

* Registered User - can only post in specific forums (new members, events, general tech, etc). you can not change your profile info.

* Noobs - must have atleast 100 rep, 30 days registered, or 20 post (more access). you gain access to change your profile info.

* Members - must have atleast 200 rep, 180 days registered, or 100 post (full access)

read the RULES, they are on top of the page :goodjob:

btw welcome to IA!

Scotsman
10-21-2009, 05:40 AM

* Registered User - can only post in specific forums (new members, events, general tech, etc). you can not change your profile info.

* Noobs - must have atleast 100 rep, 30 days registered, or 20 post (more access). you gain access to change your profile info.

* Members - must have atleast 200 rep, 180 days registered, or 100 post (full access)

read the RULES, they are on top of the page :goodjob:

btw welcome to IA!couldnt have said it better myself! :cheers:

TrackReady
10-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Already did that. I am not able to post anywhere except the NEW MEMBERS area. i have tried posting in the Events area.

Thanks for the blast though. I already read the rules. I never recvd a link to confirm my account.

quickdodgeŽ
10-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Already did that. I am not able to post anywhere except the NEW MEMBERS area. i have tried posting in the Events area.

Thanks for the blast though. I already read the rules. I never recvd a link to confirm my account.

If you had already read the rules, then why the question? The rules are clear. Later, QD.

WTF?
10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
rules are they for a reason

TrackReady
10-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Are you people on the short bus or something, It clearly states that i should be able to post on events and General tech as a registered user. Well guess what, I CANT.

Also, please Note, if you are not an admin..which the topic of this post is clearly requesting, why waste my time with your smart comments.

AnthonyF
10-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Are you people on the short bus or something, It clearly states that i should be able to post on events and General tech as a registered user. Well guess what, I CANT.

Also, please Note, if you are not an admin..which the topic of this post is clearly requesting, why waste my time with your smart comments.

LOLOL +38 For the n00bcake owning the mods.

-Ant.

YoungDro
10-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Lolol.

quickdodgeŽ
10-21-2009, 02:57 PM
LOLOL +38 For the n00bcake owning the mods.

-Ant.

Seems he's the one that's being owned.

Oh and you and I seemed to have canceled each other out again in reps. Later, QD.

TrackReady
10-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Seems he's the one that's being owned.

Oh and you and I seemed to have canceled each other out again in reps. Later, QD.

Jealous ones envy

quickdodgeŽ
10-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Jealous of........... Lolol. Certainly not worried about that.Later, QD.