PDA

View Full Version : mr2 spyder ... HWY 60/vista point

stevo_EF91
10-20-2009, 09:30 AM
went on a quick run up hwy 60 to vista point in my buddies new mr2 spyder. tried to take some pics of his dirty car lol..

hope you enjoi :rolleyes:

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0057.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0019.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0006.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0152.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0008-2.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0078.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0151-2.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0114-1.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0088.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0093.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0110-1.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0101.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv226/zorjin/IMG_0119-2.jpg

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Your sig shouldn't have photography in the name like you own some company. Pics are ok, car is ok, scenery is good, but overall not great. I wouldn't drill you so hard if it wasn't for "s&s Photography" in the sig and a DSLR as your avatar. Picking up a DSLR doesn't mean you're a photographer, i did the same shit when I was new though.

One last pet peeve, don't put "enjoy" at the end of your post, that's assuming too much from your work, you can do it if you're posting professional pics, or pics of a super sexy car or soemthing, but for these, it seems a bitt full of yourself.

Terror
10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Mc owned.

TRDwasiq
10-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Your sig shouldn't have photography in the name like you own some company. Pics are ok, car is ok, scenery is good, but overall not great. I wouldn't drill you so hard if it wasn't for "s&s Photography" in the sig and a DSLR as your avatar. Picking up a DSLR doesn't mean you're a photographer, i did the same shit when I was new though.

One last pet peeve, don't put "enjoy" at the end of your post, that's assuming too much from your work, you can do it if you're posting professional pics, or pics of a super sexy car or soemthing, but for these, it seems a bitt full of yourself.
well Said! ... Give him a little break!

stevo_EF91
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM

wow somebody has sand in their vagina.

Mooseiah
10-20-2009, 02:33 PM
:lmfao:

SandM
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
i hope you're buddy is a chick and they didn't get that stupid sportshift

VQ35 Star
10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Ribbit

osnap
10-20-2009, 05:08 PM
if im being entirely honest, pics and car are both sub-par, at best. keep at it though.

awestun
10-20-2009, 05:13 PM
:lmao:reps.

ATL_e92
10-20-2009, 06:21 PM
they look better then the first set of pics i posted on IA.

ATL86
10-20-2009, 07:33 PM

Seen your sig lately? Why don't you give the guy a break (refer to the announcement at the top of this forum while you're at it), and stick to just the second sentence.

To the OP, I like the car and the pics. Keep it up :goodjob:

okra1981
10-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I love the Spyders, they are good cars and I've wanted one for a while now. My complaint about the pics is that you really can't get any detail of the car because the sun is too bright for a black car, it's just a dark blob, but who am I to talk, I'm the worst photographer ever. You'll get it with practice, just keep putting that camera to good use and only use the parts of people's negative comments that actually apply to technique, not the part where they think they are being funny.

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Seen your sig lately? Why don't you give the guy a break (refer to the announcement at the top of this forum while you're at it), and stick to just the second sentence.

To the OP, I like the car and the pics. Keep it up :goodjob:

Hey Fuck face, I was driving the car, that's not a pic I took. The photography logo in that pic is from THAT photographer.

I didn't tell the OP to quit taking photos, but to kick down the high and mighty noob photographer attitude that nearly everyone who buys a DSLR goes through, even I did like it says in my first post. If you want to bring up the announcement, it says not to bash people, and I wasn't.

And somebody has washed out colors, lens flair, and chromatic aberration in his photos.

DUBSf22c
10-20-2009, 09:14 PM
i would love to DD one of these.. really neat little cars..

ATL86
10-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey Fuck face...
...And somebody has washed out colors, lens flair, and chromatic aberration in his photos.

Yeah, you're not bashing anyone.

I also missed the part where he said S&S Photography wasn't a legitimate company and I'm sorry I didn't already know that you were driving that car and someone else who had a legitimate company took that professional picture :rolleyes:

Anyways, moving on....

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah, you're not bashing anyone.

I also missed the part where he said S&S wasn't a legitimate company and I'm sorry I didn't already know that you were driving that car and someone else who had a legitimate company took those professional pictures :rolleyes:

Anyways, moving on....

Oh like calling you "fuck face" really hurt your feelings, and critiquing photos is not bashing.Those are all facts. How about you learn a thing or two about photography before you pretend you know what I meant with my post?

What do you do when someone posts a bad photograph who seems interested in improving their photography? Well what helped me the most is when people tore me a new asshole for it. I was going to wait for him to ask what was wrong with them like a mature noob before the vagina comment, so I answered anyway in my reply to him. It's called tough love constructive criticism, and if he continues to get better, in a year or so he'll laugh at these photos and his eagerness to share them himself. These photos aren't great, and the photographer should know.

Wanna know how I know? I went through the same damn thing. So seriously stop acting like you knew my intentions from the get go, and realize there might be a bigger picture to what you see.

@OP, if you want the buttered down wattery shit that people who don't REALLY care about your improvement are gonig to tell you then

"Good job, keep it up, you're getting there :goodjob:" But from my experience you'll only improve slower, because until you see things you dislike in your own work, you won't start doing things to improve on it. The tough love approach works best in photography.

Use a lens hood in such sunny conditions next time, don't have one? Cup your hand, or rubber band a bent note card over the front edge of the lens. Try shooting in RAW for better color preservation and your composition is your current strongest point.

Also just checked your EXIF Data, and you shouldn't be using ISO 400 in such bright conditions, it's what is causing your blown highlights, detail loss, and color washing in combination with the lack of a lens hood. Also go out ad buy a Canon EF 50 1:1.8 (like $100, not so bad) and start using it for most of your shots. One of the sharpest lenses for the money, and being a prime will REALLY force you to get better.

roscoe
10-20-2009, 09:51 PM
those cars r so ugly. pics are so-so. take 87_turbo_II's advice. keep takin pics tho man the more practice the better

40th GT
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM
@OP, if you want the buttered down wattery shit that people who don't REALLY care about your improvement are gonig to tell you then

"Good job, keep it up, you're getting there :goodjob:" But from my experience you'll only improve slower, because until you see things you dislike in your own work, you won't start doing things to improve on it. The tough love approach works best in photography.

Use a lens hood in such sunny conditions next time, don't have one? Cup your hand, or rubber band a bent note card over the front edge of the lens. Try shooting in RAW for better color preservation and your composition is your current strongest point.

Also just checked your EXIF Data, and you shouldn't be using ISO 400 in such bright conditions, it's what is causing your blown highlights, detail loss, and color washing in combination with the lack of a lens hood. Also go out ad buy a Canon EF 50 1:1.8 (like $100, not so bad) and start using it for most of your shots. One of the sharpest lenses for the money, and being a prime will REALLY force you to get better.
Looks like I'll know who to go to for photography advice.

I'm not a photographer so I have no idea if your advice is good or bad, but I sent some reps anyway lol.

Doppelgänger
10-20-2009, 10:32 PM
I always get a kick out of the n00b who post bad pics and the 'tards that are all like "nice pics" when the pics are really crappy. I mean, the ones above....meh, I take better pics with a PnS....because I know how to use it. I also agree with post #2 and that's part of the reason I have not bought a fancy camera...i'm getting quite tired pf everyone thinking that just because they have a DSLR and a watermark on their pics...they are instantly worty of being "good" pics.

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Looks like I'll know who to go to for photography advice.

I'm not a photographer so I have no idea if your advice is good or bad, but I sent some reps anyway lol.

Haha my advice is what it is. I'm no great photographer myself, but I took pics of your car that you liked, and I dropped my "acting like a professional" attitude really quick.

stevo_EF91
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Oh like calling you "fuck face" really hurt your feelings, and critiquing photos is not bashing.Those are all facts. How about you learn a thing or two about photography before you pretend you know what I meant with my post?

What do you do when someone posts a bad photograph who seems interested in improving their photography? Well what helped me the most is when people tore me a new asshole for it. I was going to wait for him to ask what was wrong with them like a mature noob before the vagina comment, so I answered anyway in my reply to him. It's called tough love constructive criticism, and if he continues to get better, in a year or so he'll laugh at these photos and his eagerness to share them himself. These photos aren't great, and the photographer should know.

Wanna know how I know? I went through the same damn thing. So seriously stop acting like you knew my intentions from the get go, and realize there might be a bigger picture to what you see.

im appreciative of the advice... didnt know these pics were going to cause so much controversy lol. wasnt going for professional photographs mainly cause of time constraints so their was little to no effort when taking these... but thanks for the advice ill really look into that lens.

IndianStig
10-21-2009, 08:00 AM
My Cellphone Pics>87 Turbo II and Stevo EF91's pics on a DSLR

just sayin'

87 Turbo II
10-21-2009, 08:14 AM
My Cellphone Pics>87 Turbo II and Stevo EF91's pics on a DSLR

just sayin'

lol

GsrCrx
10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
On that secont to last pic, i took a piss right there where your car is couple of months ago....lol