10-19-2009, 08:33 PM
looks liks it will be a good movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA

1990wade
10-25-2009, 10:06 PM
FUCK YEA IT DOES:yes:

PRO®
10-31-2009, 10:52 PM
yea, just saw the preview for it. looks like it might be good. pg-13 though? hmm, i guess

BKgen®
11-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Fuck that shit.

I saw Fire in the Sky at a young age, and honestly the nightmares pretty much fucked up my childhood. I'll pass.

PRO®
11-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Fuck that shit.

I saw Fire in the Sky at a young age, and honestly the nightmares pretty much fucked up my childhood. I'll pass.

lol booooooooooo

YoshiFD3S
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM
The first time I saw the trailer it freaked me out, because of the dude in the bed rising up like he does..and it's the "'ACTUAL" footage of that happening. Scared me.

I'm not a fan of scary, horror, suspense movies at all...but I might actually go watch this.

RedGTS
11-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah im looking forward to this movie

jdm>usdm
11-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Ive always been intrigued with movies like this.

Definitely wont miss it :)

Blownb18c
11-05-2009, 02:37 PM
looks good -- may go check it out, since its based on true events and all

marcos713
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Ive always been intrigued with movies like this.

Definitely wont miss it :)

same here! wont miss this one! :goodjob:

Echonova
11-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Fuck that shit.

I saw Fire in the Sky at a young age, and honestly the nightmares pretty much fucked up my childhood.That movie came out in '93... I was already outta High school.

FML

BKgen®
11-06-2009, 09:16 PM
That movie came out in '93... I was already outta High school.

FML

I was 6... but still....

:no:

Maniacc
11-07-2009, 12:44 PM
The movie was crazy. I'm a pretty skeptical person, but after seeing this movie... I was left pretty speechless - at times. The real life footages are unreal. Abductions, real life events, murder. This whole movie's message is clear - and that's that the human mind can't understand anything. Fear could even cause people to kill their own kids.

I highly recommend this movie. It's far scarier than paranormal activity or any scary movie that I've seen in a long time. Well worth the money

boostleak
11-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Movie looks great, reviews are great, i will try to see it next weekend

The Creeper
11-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Looks good.

sport_122
11-07-2009, 09:09 PM
The movie was crazy. I'm a pretty skeptical person, but after seeing this movie... I was left pretty speechless - at times. The real life footages are unreal. Abductions, real life events, murder. This whole movie's message is clear - and that's that the human mind can't understand anything. Fear could even cause people to kill their own kids.

I highly recommend this movie. It's far scarier than paranormal activity or any scary movie that I've seen in a long time. Well worth the money

I wasn't skeptical, but this movie is IN-Freakin-SANE !!! I don't think its scary but it can be very disturbing.

The real footage and audio that was taped is crazy!!!
but this is great movie for you to take friends who think that our world is purely made up of what is in front of you.

iBeboostin
11-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I saw this movie last weekend and I thought the "real" footage was the best part and the real Dr. Abigail Tyler looked straight up like an alien.. until I read this which states that there has never been a Dr. Abigail Tyler in Nome,Alaska and the movie company made websites about a year before the movie came out to try to add to the credibility of it..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/trivia

marcos713
11-09-2009, 12:23 PM
I saw this movie last weekend and I thought the "real" footage was the best part and the real Dr. Abigail Tyler looked straight up like an alien.. until I read this which states that there has never been a Dr. Abigail Tyler in Nome,Alaska and the movie company made websites about a year before the movie came out to try to add to the credibility of it..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/trivia

nice find!! reps!

iBeboostin
11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks Man!

S2KJD
11-11-2009, 03:09 PM
definantly creepy. ill have to see it at home with friends or something lol!

TIGERJC
11-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Even though it is fake, its a great movie and it will make you think

YoshiFD3S
11-14-2009, 03:50 PM
The scenes during the movie that used the "actual footage" freaked me the F*CK OUT.

SPOILER

Scary scenes to me:

1.) The recording that the secretary showed to Dr. Tyler that she was unaware of.
*sleeping....door opens....screaming...Sumarian speak..* = SCARY SH*T!!

2.) Dude in the bed. The aliens saying like "Tyler...stop...research" or whatever in Sumarian. That sh*t scared me cause it was like they know what she has been doing, and want her to stop...

3.) Dr. Tyler being hypnotized on the couch. Aside from the "I am God" type B.S. that I was kind of like "Why would Aliens proclaim to be God?"....It was still very scary." When she stopped 'levitating' and was sitting back on the couch and her mouth was all stretched out and her eyes bugged out and they 2 guys are like "Oh my God, look at her mouth..." as they walk up to her.. That sh*t was FF RR EE AA KK YY ! ! ! ! ! !

All in all, I'm not a scary-movie kinda guy...but this movie had me creeped out, paralyzed, frozen in my seat, almost teary-eyed cause I was so freaked out.

At least I'm not having before-I-sleep 'nightmares' of what these Aliens look like. Before I saw the movie, I kept having visions in my head of what they looked like...the whole white owl-eyes thing from the trailers creeped me out, and would't get out of my head.

I feel better now though. lol? >_>