PDA

View Full Version : thackers apology

Incontt
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
here is thackers apology from april of 2005...can we see how he hasnt matured a bit?

"To be honest? Sick of everyone hating me and sick of pissing everyone off for no reason. So heres the apology.
In the next few weeks me and a few buds will be trying to give back to the community. Will keep ya updated.
Thacker"

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/southern-members/311931-sincere-apology.html

now since then name ONE person that he has made sorry for mouthing off to him.....well two cause he did beat up his girlfriend. He was a bitch then and now is just an older bitch.

Incontt
10-19-2009, 08:16 PM
here is what he posted trying to dodge some callouts on SCF a few years ago:

Originally posted by Thacker
WTF . PEOPLE
COMING TO MY HOUSE AND TEARING MY CAR APART? RIPPING MY SLICKS UP BASHING MY WINDOWS IN AND KEYIN THE MOTHER FUCKER? SPRAY PAINTING MY FUCKING WHEELS AND GARAGE WALLS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Thacker
Tires are slashed. Hood is what looks like "chissled" with chunks missing. My fucking slicks are slashed all to fuck and hung on my weight set. My windows are smashed, my interior is got some kind of liquid all over it.

Even my fucking plug wires are gone from the motor, and all the wires are cut with scissors.

IT WAS ALL A LIE CAUSE THACKERS PUSSY STARTED BLEEDING

GGPIS3
10-19-2009, 08:33 PM
i don't get why so many people are still wrapped up on thacker. just ignore his ass as if he doesn't even exist. he isn't worth anyone's time. just let him be the dumbass he is and continue on with your life. karma is a bitch and he will eventually have to deal with the consequences of his actions and words.

as much disrespect that pours out of his mouth, i don't see why anyone wants to waste their time racing him or even being in the same vacinity as him. let him die a slow painful death all by himself. :D

Lurker
10-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Damn, he makes a point to have everybody hate him.

Thackers comment on why he brings up weight/height and threatens to beat them up:

"I say it because people hate to hear it. They hate to know that someone out there thinks that they can beat their ass... its ego crushing... and its the easiest way in the world to piss off every male who thinks he is the shit...

Bottom line.. I don't give a fuck.. its fucking hilarious on my end and for many of the people that read and don't post."

Lurker
10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Thacker gets under everybody skin. They should send him to Afghanistan and have him talk shit about Bin Ladin, flush him out of the mountains.

GGPIS3
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
its sad that the majority of us find humor in such ignorance. i can't lie, i have laughed at some really dumb shit, but when you think about how much entertainment in this world is based off others downfalls, its pretty sad.

Incontt
10-19-2009, 08:45 PM
I love thacker...Ive developed a man-crush on him. Right after he beats my ass like he is insinuating he is going to do Im gonna fuck that sweet jelly ass of his.

thacker is a great time waster....kinda like playing solitaire on the pc. The more shit you give him the more bullshit he spews and the more idle threats he makes. It is very entertaining. I doubt many actually get ill with him anymore.....He is like poking a small dog with a stick....it raises hell but aint gonna do shit but get punted across the yard like a football.

I love me some Thacker......sweet juicy ass......

GGPIS3
10-19-2009, 08:47 PM
^^ lol. thats the spirit!!

collins
10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
I love thacker...Ive developed a man-crush on him. Right after he beats my ass like he is insinuating he is going to do Im gonna fuck that sweet jelly ass of his.

thacker is a great time waster....kinda like playing solitaire on the pc. The more shit you give him the more bullshit he spews and the more idle threats he makes. It is very entertaining. I doubt many actually get ill with him anymore.....He is like poking a small dog with a stick....it raises hell but aint gonna do shit but get punted across the yard like a football.

I love me some Thacker......sweet juicy ass......

lol.............wut?

Incontt
10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
thackerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... ....juicy jelly ass......ima go bananas up in dat rumpshakah!

MachNU
10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Problem solved! :goodjob:

Lurker
10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Lol @ "sweet jelly ass"

That's good shit right there folks!

Incontt
10-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Problem solved! :goodjob:

please tell me yall didnt ban thacker. i love watching him play dodgeball with the callouts

MachNU
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
please tell me yall didnt ban thacker. i love watching him play dodgeball with the callouts

Yep. When...

Site Owners, 2 Admins, and just about EVERY SM agreed, then a IP ban happens. He had been crossing the line with all of his racist remakrs lately, but when he steps out of the KF and goes into other forums and starts TONS of shit in random threads then thats enough.

Lurker
10-19-2009, 09:22 PM
That sig is hilarious mach!

MachNU
10-19-2009, 09:24 PM
That sig is hilarious mach!

I thought so to! Soon as I saw it I feel out of my chair laughing! :lmao:

Incontt
10-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Yep. When...

Site Owners, 2 Admins, and just about EVERY SM agreed, then a IP ban happens. He had been crossing the line with all of his racist remakrs lately, but when he steps out of the KF and goes into other forums and starts TONS of shit in random threads then thats enough.

just my 2 cents that aint worth but 1 cent.....i would have liked for yall to ask him to apologize for any racist remarks and ask him to keep the bs in the KF...if he would do that i think he is a lot of fun but thats just me. I doubt he would adhere to those requirements but its fair

MachNU
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
just my 2 cents that aint worth but 1 cent.....i would have liked for yall to ask him to apologize for any racist remarks and ask him to keep the bs in the KF...if he would do that i think he is a lot of fun but thats just me. I doubt he would adhere to those requirements but its fair

Actually we have. His last ban was for racist remarks. When Paul let him back he was told to keep his BS in THIS section. As of the last week he has been warned multiple times for racist remarks, then with branching out of the KF was enough for SM's and up!

Incontt
10-19-2009, 09:35 PM
oh...well in that case he deserves it.
Well i changed my thacker hatin sig and wont talk about him here anymore. I dont like giving him shit if he cant give it back.

bowdown201
10-19-2009, 09:37 PM
I dont like giving him shit if he cant give it back.

Exactly...damn this kinda sucks lol

btstone
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM
ahh shit. no more thacker.. i guess i gotta start fucking with b18turbo

ueyedgr8tness
10-19-2009, 10:26 PM
I just think thackers plumbing is all plugged up from taking it up the a$$ and getting it packed in.Thats why all his shi* comes out of his mouth.Just my 2 cents

collins
10-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Aww damn, y'all banned him? I guess I need to check the SM sEction more often.

AnthonyF
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Here's the thing though, he's been banned like a thousand times. he's not going to change.

I love the street racing shit talk. But Thacker pushes the limits and crosses them. Do we need people wanting to fight each other over car bullshit? Thats all he does?

Thacker: wanna race?
other: No.
Thacker: you're a pussy and I'm going to beat your ass

Seriously, do we need that? Plus all the racist shit. C'mon. Is this the 60's?

-Ant.

btstone
10-28-2009, 09:02 AM
thacker isnt gonna fight. its all talk. everyone knows that