10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34bvHR4L3U

jhadleyh
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
ive seen this like a 1000x still funny though

punkr6
10-19-2009, 04:55 PM
ive seen this like a 1000x still funny though

yea, this is old as fuck, Sorry if anyone has already seen it...

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Ok, first, it's a repost

2nd, a guy who is driving a stock bodied FD AT A RACE is NOT a ricer(with a 99 spec swap too), so you picked the version of that vid with the most misleading title

3rd, the lugnuts were tightened, but the guy's racing wheels used a special tapered lug set that the guy had never used before, and he bought the wrong thread pitch, so when he tightened them down, it felt good because the threads were close enough to allow the nuts down onto the studs, and feel tight by hand, but when the wight of the car was factored in, it instantly stripped all 20 studs on every hub, and even snapped a few straight off.

G.C
10-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Ok, first, it's a repost

2nd, a guy who is driving a stock bodied FD AT A RACE is NOT a ricer(with a 99 spec swap too), so you picked the version of that vid with the most misleading title

3rd, the lugnuts were tightened, but the guy's racing wheels used a special tapered lug set that the guy had never used before, and he bought the wrong thread pitch, so when he tightened them down, it felt good because the threads were close enough to allow the nuts down onto the studs, and feel tight by hand, but when the wight of the car was factored in, it instantly stripped all 20 studs on every hub, and even snapped a few straight off.

Thanks for clearing it up. Still funny though to watch though.

punkr6
10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Ok, first, it's a repost

1st- its already been stated that its old and it was my first time seeing it

2nd- I did not make the title and this is the only version I seen

3rd- no one cares about your VAST knowlage of lug nuts

Its just a video I came across and decided to share, Get over yourself and move along. if you've already seen it, no one cares....

Ronsam2006
10-20-2009, 03:03 PM

Its just a video I came across and decided to share, Get over yourself and move along. if you've already seen it, no one cares....
LMFAO....

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 09:16 PM

Hard to say nobody cares when the post right before yours was somebody commenting "Thanks for clearing it up". And if we're going to go back and fourth with this list of three things because you decided to mock me like a douche:

1st, it's called search, use it. Also have you been living in a cave? This has been all over car forums for the past 2 years.

2nd, did the SHITTY quality of that one seriosuly not make you think you had a chance to find a better one?

3rd, it's not a vast knowledge of lug nuts, it's me driving an Rx-7 and being on a forum full of people who know the driver.

Nismo
10-20-2009, 10:08 PM
^ this man knows alot about nuts.

Ronsam2006
10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Sure does....

SampaGuy
10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
That was here in GA btw.

87 Turbo II
10-20-2009, 10:29 PM

Everything I need to know.

Ronsam2006
10-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Everything I need to know.
...and some more...lmao

BeyondaGrave
10-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Now thats a bad day at the track :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTeXhdfoA4

Nismo
10-21-2009, 08:53 AM

Musta been a competition clutch

Ronsam2006
10-21-2009, 12:45 PM

Oh...I remember watching that a couple years ago. It made me cringe as he just kept his foot on the pedal.

punkr6
10-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Hard to say nobody cares when the post right before yours was somebody commenting "Thanks for clearing it up". And if we're going to go back and fourth with this list of three things because you decided to mock me like a douche:

1st, it's called search, use it. Also have you been living in a cave? This has been all over car forums for the past 2 years.

2nd, did the SHITTY quality of that one seriosuly not make you think you had a chance to find a better one?

3rd, it's not a vast knowledge of lug nuts, it's me driving an Rx-7 and being on a forum full of people who know the driver.

sorry if I hurt your feelings, maybe we can get together one day, and you can teach me all about nuts and such...It's just a video man, nothing to get all pissie over...