PDA

View Full Version : Sports Kind of a wild season brewing in the NFL this year...

quickdodgeŽ
10-18-2009, 11:30 PM
I can't believe this far into the season and there are still 4 undefeated teams and still 3 teams without any wins.

Tampa Bay (0-6) plays New England next week so it looks like an 0-7 start for them. Green Bay is after that.

St. Louis (0-6) has Indianapolis (undefeated) next week. But they have Detroit the following week so they may be saved.

Tennessee (0-6, unbelievably) plays Jax next week so they MAY be able to pull off a win before going to San Fran. Didn't expect to see the Titans at this record.

Then you have Denver (5-0) playing tomorrow night at San Diego. They should win to remain undefeated. They follow the Chargers with a game against the Ravens. They may go to 7-0 before playing Pittsburgh.

Indianapolis (6-0) plays St. Louis next week which is pretty much a "walk off homer" for that game for the Colts. They play San Fran the next week which should still give them another V.

The New Orleans (6-0) Miami for a "should be" easy victory before playing Atlanta on the following Monday night. Hopefully Atlanta can put a pause to the great season the Saints are having.

And lastly with Minnesota (6-0) tackling Pittsburgh, they should pull away with a win.

It looks like the undefeated teams should remain that way at least one more week and the non-wins should stay that way as well for another week. Crazy for sure. I can't remember when there have been this many teams of these marks this deep into the season. And I've been watching NFL for over 30+ years. Later, QD.

Spectic Tank
10-18-2009, 11:44 PM
I just hope the Falcons get hot close to the playoffs. It's how you finish that matters.

81911SC
10-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I may be wrong and try to correct QD here but I believe Tenn has a bye next week. :D

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Next game. Either way. Later, QD.

cjhutch
10-19-2009, 10:57 AM
How in the world did the Eagles lose to the Raiders? I didn't see the game, but they only put up 9 points. I really wish I could hear some Philly sports radio right now. The way their fans are they are probably calling for McNabb to be cut and Andy Reid fired.

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:58 AM
MAN MOTHERFUK MY TITANS...I'M SHITTIN SON

Vteckidd
10-19-2009, 11:04 AM
IMO the vikings look like the best team so far

Sammich
10-19-2009, 11:05 AM
QFT...THEM AND I'M IMPRESSED BY THE DOLPHINS...BUT SEEING BRETT THROWIN RECORD LOWs OF INTERCEPTIONS IS SHOCKING

quickdodgeŽ
10-19-2009, 11:10 AM

Don't overlook the Saints. Brees is killing defenses. Later, QD.

nreggie454
10-19-2009, 11:39 AM
I think the Steelers can pull it off against the Vikings. With Polamalu back, their defense will produce a lot better. They just can't have turnovers like they did against the Browns.

nreggie454
10-25-2009, 03:25 PM
I think the Steelers can pull it off against the Vikings. With Polamalu back, their defense will produce a lot better. They just can't have turnovers like they did against the Browns.

Called it.

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Week 8 and there are 3 undefeated teams; New Orleans, Denver and Indianapolis.

New Orleans, I'm thinking but hoping against, should beat Atlanta.
Denver should easily handle Baltimore before going up against Pittsburgh. A good advantage for Denver in that game is that they will be playing at home.
Indianapolis will get right on by San Fran with no problems before getting a W over Houston. Then they play NE at home.

It's getting tougher here for these teams to carry their records further in, but there is the shot. There is a shot for two teams to go undefeated this year. Indianapolis plays Denver at home in a few weeks so someone will end up with an L. Minnesota plays neither team so they have a chance.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are still 3 teams that have NOT won a game. Tennessee, St. Louis and Tampa Bay. Really surprising that Tampa and Tennessee haven't won yet.

Tampa is off this week so there is no W for them. Next week they come back in play against Green Bay. Another L.
St. Louis has the best chance of winning with a game against Detroit, but they are playing in Detroit, so who knows. They follow that up with games against the Saints and Cardinals, sooooooo.
Tennessee has Baltimore this week so they have a slight chance, but I doubt it.

Be interesting to see how it looks after today with these 6 teams. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Well the Broncos have now lost and Indianapolis and St. Louis won. Tennessee got their first win. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Tennessee got their first win. Later, QD.
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hell-yeah-motherfucker.thumbnail.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
11-08-2009, 10:57 PM
New Orleans and Indianapolis are still undefeated. Good times they're having. Tampa finally won so now every team has won at least one game. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-09-2009, 08:10 AM
AND THE TITANS HAVE WON GAME #2...WE GONA BE A WILD CARD...WE GONA TAKE IT ALL SON LOL

Greddypacked
11-11-2009, 01:09 PM
New Orleans and Indianapolis are still undefeated. Good times they're having. Tampa finally won so now every team has won at least one game. Later, QD.

LOL you have to wonder sometimes why Clevelands team never does good. Even w/ having all these number 1 draft picks and what not, they still suck. Hmmmm... lol