PDA

View Full Version : How about I let IA in on an EXCLUSIVE bit of info to score free chick Fil A?

87 Turbo II
10-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Ok, you guys are the first, and ONLY people who know about this, and by the time the general public does too, it'll be over. The Chick-fil-A I work at, is 1 of 5 in the country, that CFA headquarters is about to be doing an experimental thing with. I can't say what it is yet. However, in order to see the results of what they're doing, they are implementing a series of tests. the first one, is this week. Today, around 7:00, we got a shipment of 1,250 cups, with a special note attached to them. We were told to use these cups instead of the usual ones, until we run out of them. Now, we used the first 150 or so tonight, because it was slow, but come Monday, around lunch time, we're going to use the majority of them. They'll probably be gone mid-Tuesday or so. We go through cups FAST.

Ok, here is what you do. Come to Chick-fil-A at Northlake Mall Monday, and buy a medium drink, or anything that uses a medium cup, other than asking for water (we'll give you a normal cup then). The price of a medium drink at our store is $1.69 after tax for a non-lemonade item, or $1.77 after tax for a medium lemonade. (or $3.20 after tax for a milkshake). The little note on these cups has a validation code, where you go online, fill out a quick survey, and print out a one time use coupon for a free Chick-fil-A meal. This is normally $5.87 after tax without lemonade, or $6.05 after tax with the drink as a lemonade. Guys, you spend about $2, and get a $6 meal, a very good value! You'll be able to use the coupons at any unit(since CFA accepts coupons from other stores), so you only need to come to N. Lake mall on Monday.

I'll personally be there after 5:00 p.m. and my name is Chris, I'm the curly haired guy you'll see, so if you do head over around that time, you can say hi if you want, always good to know other IA members. Anyway, I know you guys like Chick-fil-A and we found out in the store TODAY, so nobody else has had time to spread the info, but like I said, the cups will go fast.

Echonova
10-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Is Chick-Fil-A a site sponsor? I not, Ima have to delete this thread.

Sorry brah.

jhadleyh
10-17-2009, 10:18 PM
that's pretty cool bro

Revmaynard
10-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Only Northlake, damn it. North Dekalb is 1 mile away. lol

87 Turbo II
10-17-2009, 10:20 PM

Sorry brah.

Ahh crap, wasn't trying to advertise, just trying to help you guys out. No, they don't sponsor IA.........

punkr6
10-17-2009, 10:21 PM

nothing ever happens on the southside....:no:

Echonova
Only Northlake, damn it. North Dekalb is 1 mile away. lolI remember when Northlake was the premier mall in GA... How times change.

Echonova
Ahh crap, wasn't trying to advertise, just trying to help you guys out. No, they don't sponsor IA.........I was joking.:D

87 Turbo II
10-17-2009, 10:22 PM
I was joking.:D

haha oh man, I was about to be pissed, I spent a good bit of time typing it out lol.

Evil Goat
10-17-2009, 10:23 PM

Sorry brah.

lol

87 Turbo II
10-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Echo... now I see why everyone likes your REPS..... :)

§treet_§peed
10-18-2009, 01:06 AM
nothing ever happens on the southside....:no:
shit nothing ever happens in gainesville

MR2DR
10-18-2009, 01:57 AM

N. Lake is only 2 miles away.. Mr. 35 mpg :D

I remember when Northlake was the premier mall in GA... How times change.

I was there a week ago for lunch and I realized how much have changed... The fountain near the main elevator and the one near Macy's gave me a sense of nostalgia of what use to be. /emo rant.

Revmaynard
10-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Faggot. ^ lolol

MR2DR
10-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Man, fuck you!!^^^

and fuck chikfila for not being open on sundays. im cool with being christian and all but damn.. i wouldnt mind a chicken biscuit on sunday mornings..

Revmaynard
10-18-2009, 02:10 AM
Yea, they'd make a lot of money if they opened before all those Christian sheeple went to church. lol

MR2DR
10-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Yea, they'd make a lot of money if they opened before all those Christian sheeple went to church. lol

lol sheeple..

Frög
10-18-2009, 02:33 AM
ill just buy me a meal and save the hassle.. That's if I even wanted to consume that crap..

87 Turbo II
10-18-2009, 04:12 PM
ill just buy me a meal and save the hassle.. That's if I even wanted to consume that crap..

Some people don't like dropping $6 for a meal, and calling chick-fil-A crap is a pretty strong opinion to have. I side with the multi-billion dollar coorporation before I trust your word on the quality of the product.

100% refined peanut oil, a real chicken breast that is hand breaded, and bread we get fresh from a local baking company daily....... for the price of free doesn't sound bad to me at all.

If you don't want to do it, then don't. I just think it's a pretty good deal for those in the general area.

also, if you buy a meal, it would include a medium drink, so you'd still get another meal for free, I don't see how this is really much of a hassle? Buy anything that uses a medium cup monday at N. Lake --> get free CFA, pretty easy.

Tracy
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the tip guy. I love Chick-Fil-A

Echonova
10-18-2009, 04:56 PM
High quality Peanut oil is the secret to good Thai food.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 05:47 PM
The chik-fil-a here gives out survey cards to call in for a free meal. I don't care for the food there much so I never did the survey. I only eat there if it's free lol. But good luck to the rest of you

87 Turbo II
10-18-2009, 06:50 PM
The chik-fil-a here gives out survey cards to call in for a free meal. I don't care for the food there much so I never did the survey. I only eat there if it's free lol. But good luck to the rest of you

those are called POP cards, and those are just for a sandwish, and noyl come around about 4 times a year.

uproot
10-18-2009, 06:52 PM
I'll just use a BOG card. Thanks anyway.

ironchef
10-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Wheres North Lake mall?

Revmaynard
10-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Tucker/Decatur area. Off Lavista Rd. on 285.

87 Turbo II
10-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Exit 37 on 285, Northlake Parkway.

Revmaynard
10-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Isn't there no return for the highway there?

87 Turbo II
10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Isn't there no return for the highway there?

then you take Lavista, exit 38

Revmaynard
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Yea, that's why I figured an exit with both types of access is more important to someone who doesn't know the area.

VQ35 Star
10-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Yea, that's why I figured an exit with both types of access is more important to someone who doesn't know the area.

hellll yea i hate trying to find a return ramp.

I haven't had CFA since High School when they used to sell chicken biscuits in the morning for like $2. mmmm with jelly it was awesome.

40th GT
10-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Some people don't like dropping $6 for a meal, and calling chick-fil-A crap is a pretty strong opinion to have. I side with the multi-billion dollar coorporation before I trust your word on the quality of the product.

100% refined peanut oil, a real chicken breast that is hand breaded, and bread we get fresh from a local baking company daily....... for the price of free doesn't sound bad to me at all.

If you don't want to do it, then don't. I just think it's a pretty good deal for those in the general area.

also, if you buy a meal, it would include a medium drink, so you'd still get another meal for free, I don't see how this is really much of a hassle? Buy anything that uses a medium cup monday at N. Lake --> get free CFA, pretty easy.
lol. spoken like a true CFA employee.

I wish McD's would do something like this but I guess they make too much money to do so.

87 Turbo II
10-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Going to work in an hour or so, maybe I'll see one or two of you there?

Total_Blender
10-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I get coupons in the mail all the time that are "buy a medium Dr. Pepper get a free sandwich". This doesn't seem to be much different except that I'd also be getting fries. But since I never really cared for their fries its kind of a wash.

Especially since I'd be spending about $10 in gas to go to Northpoint and back.

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 03:32 PM
IMO this is what keeps Chick Fil A's business so high. Their marketing people come up with some of the best ideas to get people in the store, like this. Although, like he said its an experiment, people will get there and receive this and be happy. They keep the consumer happy, thats for sure. Like the buy a meal during this time, get the same meal free the next day. Or the time you got free food if you dressed up as a cow. Its things like that that keep people happy.

87 Turbo II
10-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Ok everyone, this thread isn't abotu what you'd RATHEr do, this is just an option, I'm not saying you have to do it. don't want to? Then don't.

We still have a good bit left, I'm guestimating they'll be gone around 6 or 7 p.m. tomorrow if anyone is still remotely interested.

@ aguynamedpat: yeah, we really do try to make the customers happy, you're the reason we have a job, that's why it's "Our pleasure" to serve you. It's our pleasure that you keep us with a stable job that gives us every Sunday off.

40th GT
10-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Ok everyone, this thread isn't abotu what you'd RATHEr do, this is just an option, I'm not saying you have to do it. don't want to? Then don't.

We're aware. But we do have our opinions about CFA.

Echonova
10-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Leave it to IA to bitch about a free meal.

LOL

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 09:51 PM

LOL

Well, TECHNICALLY, the meal is not free. It is the price of a Medium drink. Its a buy one medium drink get a meal coupon. Lol

But hell, I love this about Chick Fil A. We went into a Burger King one night with coupons that were TWO DAYS expired, and the manager refused to take them. We said so there is no way you will take them, she goes nope, we go okay then and we walked out.

Btw, this was a group of 8-10 people, and the coupons werent that great, but it was principal. Id guess they lost almost $50 from us for it.

Revmaynard
10-19-2009, 09:51 PM

We still have a good bit left, I'm guestimating they'll be gone around 6 or 7 p.m. tomorrow if anyone is still remotely interested.

@ aguynamedpat: yeah, we really do try to make the customers happy, you're the reason we have a job, that's why it's "Our pleasure" to serve you. It's our pleasure that you keep us with a stable job that gives us every Sunday off.

I'd hate to have a job where I had to swing from a sack all day. Lol jk. It's nice to know when people have pride in their work, regardless of what it is.

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Last time me and my girl were at the Dwarf House on Pleasant Hill, I randomly told her I loved Chick Fil A. She asked me why. I responded "it is the only place I can please so many females and you not break up with me. At least they all tell me it was their pleasure."

I got a swift kick in the ass.

True story.

40th GT
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM

LOL
Not exactly a free meal, as mentioned a couple posts above.

Echonova
10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Not exactly a free meal, as mentioned a couple posts above.LOL

Echonova
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
God forbid you come out of pocket for a $1.38...

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 10:03 PM
But, $1.38 is not free!

TINSTAAFL!

+5 to the first to know what that stands for.

Revmaynard
10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Nobody wants your measly +5! lolol

Don't rain on my parade, Echo! :D

40th GT
10-19-2009, 10:15 PM
LOL
I guess we know who's participating and who's not.

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 10:18 PM

Don't rain on my parade, Echo! :D

HEY. Hey. Hey.

Hey.

Suck it. :taun:

Echonova
10-19-2009, 10:20 PM

Don't rain on my parade, Echo! :DMeh, I'm 10 away from 14,000.

and I'm not raining on your parade, I'm taking a huge dump on it!;)

Revmaynard
10-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Mmm, just how I like it, steaming hot.

quickdodge®
10-19-2009, 10:25 PM
But, $1.38 is not free!

TINSTAAFL!

+5 to the first to know what that stands for.

There isn't no such thing as a free lunch. Later, QD.

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Welp, QD is the winnar. Not like his ass needs the repzorz lol. I know Im only worth 5, but hey, its better than 0.

aguynamedpat
10-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Meh, I'm 10 away from 14,000.

and I'm not raining on your parade, I'm taking a huge dump on it!;)

And this made me EL OH EL.