PDA

View Full Version : Sports Sam Bradfords Out Again

bdydrpdmazda
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
He just got sacked and landed the exact same way on the same shoulder that put him out back in week 1 and it was in the first 5 mins of todays game against Texas. he just came back from this same injury last week.

jhadleyh
10-17-2009, 11:35 AM
I just saw that shit.....funny if you ask me

bdydrpdmazda
10-17-2009, 11:40 AM
How is it funny? Im not a big OK fan or anything but I like Sam Bradford.

ekcivic1991
10-19-2009, 01:31 PM
yeah man not funny he is probably done with football

bdydrpdmazda
10-19-2009, 01:55 PM
yeah man not funny he is probably done with football
its not that bad, it just might be in his best interest to wait around for the draft and leave college ball alone

sogood
10-20-2009, 12:35 AM
He should've entered the draft after last year and not been so greedy by staying (trying to win a championship/heisman this year). That said, I wouldn't call it funny at all, Bradford seems like a good guy and it's unfortunate to see this season fall apart for him. Unfortunately if he enters the draft this year, his stock won't be nearly what it was last year and he'll have to settle for much less and hope to improve a great deal before getting any playing time in the NFL.

ekcivic1991
10-20-2009, 09:03 AM
yeah that is true but also he didnt want to leave after his sophmore year that is a little early

Greddypacked
10-20-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah that is true but also he didnt want to leave after his sophmore year that is a little early

Not if he gets paid good. You have to understand the NFL team that would have drafted him would have probably left him out for a year or 2 and give him practice on the NFL level.... and still get paid the millions he wanted. Then go in a better QB than a senior grad from college.