PDA

View Full Version : Random A welding vid:

rbf
10-16-2009, 10:50 PM
A friend allowed me to make a short video of him welding. It is not meant to show off his work but more of what I can do.

Camera: Canon Powershot SD1000.
Editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3.

http://www.vimeo.com/7109619 (http://www.vimeo.com/7109619) Enjoy!.

87 Turbo II
10-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Good video, and nice welding setup there, Miller TIG. I have to know, how on earth did you film it without a mask? Haha welding puts off like sunlight strength energy.

YoungDro
10-16-2009, 11:15 PM
I used Adobe Premiere Pro :goodjob: Great program.

SouthrnStyle
10-16-2009, 11:17 PM
A friend allowed me to make a short video of him welding. It is not meant to show off his work but more of what I can do.

Camera: Canon Powershot SD1000.
Editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3.

http://www.vimeo.com/7109619 (http://www.vimeo.com/7109619) Enjoy!.

that looks like a Animal Glh tire in your sig!

rbf
10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Good video, and nice welding setup there, Miller TIG. I have to know, how on earth did you film it without a mask? Haha welding puts off like sunlight strength energy.

Thanks, The set-up is not mine I def am no welder hahaha. I just filmed and edited this for him.

I used Adobe Premiere Pro :goodjob: Great program.

It's pretty good, I am still WAITING for the CS4 edition!.

that looks like a Animal Glh tire in your sig!

Possibly?.

dustinkelley
10-17-2009, 01:21 AM
nice..i love welding!

wait.....no..........dont..........look at.......the......light!!!!!!!!!

face will hurt the next day after a few hours with no hood on..eyes are very irritating to...always use protection:goodjob:

Big Baller
10-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Thats really good man, the start of the other video is great as well. Is the shot of the bike in your sig from stills or a video. Either way I'd like to see some more shots.

rbf
10-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Thats really good man, the start of the other video is great as well. Is the shot of the bike in your sig from stills or a video. Either way I'd like to see some more shots.

Thanks for the kind words, sorry to inform the "sig" photo was not taken by me but by one of my pals. Story behind the shot was "I was just way to close" and ended up getting a lens rubdown with the tire!.

:cheers: it is spectacular!.

rbf
10-17-2009, 02:01 AM
nice..i love welding!

wait.....no..........dont..........look at.......the......light!!!!!!!!!

face will hurt the next day after a few hours with no hood on..eyes are very irritating to...always use protection:goodjob:

Thanks, no worries I used proper gear when I filmed this. The camera for the close up got some protection as well further away it was ok to shoot just regular. This video was pretty fun to make I also used my custom dolly I built awhile back.

dustinkelley
10-17-2009, 02:05 AM
Thanks, no worries I used proper gear when I filmed this. The camera for the close up got some protection as well further away it was ok to shoot just regular. This video was pretty fun to make I also used my custom dolly I built awhile back.

hell yea. that is some good filming though...very nice camera and editing! if you aint already, you should persue this a little further:goodjob:

rbf
10-17-2009, 02:34 AM
hell yea. that is some good filming though...very nice camera and editing! if you aint already, you should persue this a little further:goodjob:

Thanks again, I have plans to pursue this somewhat in my future. The camera is not what I would call "nice" I am still saving for a real camera. I guess it really does well considering it is a point and shoot camera.

dustinkelley
10-17-2009, 06:59 PM
well its either the camera or your editing skills that is put to very nice work here...good job once again

rbf
10-17-2009, 07:23 PM
well its either the camera or your editing skills that is put to very nice work here...good job once again

I pretty much work my butt of when filming and editing, the camera helps but would help more when I upgrade to HD or whatever I choose.

88NaCivic
10-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Nice work JJ

sidewaysS13
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
for some reason i thought the welder was jesse james.

rbf
10-18-2009, 08:20 PM
for some reason i thought the welder was jesse james.

Nah that is just my name [the videographer] hahaha.

Ed
10-19-2009, 09:01 AM
nice work, what song did you use?

i saw your other video too. i used to aggressive skate a long time ago. pretty cool shit.

rbf
10-19-2009, 12:09 PM
nice work, what song did you use?

i saw your other video too. i used to aggressive skate a long time ago. pretty cool shit.

It is a band called "Hybrid". I never use music you normally hear, specially anything common.