PDA

View Full Version : For the truth about the 240sx vs Evo and then Evo vs.Supra and camaro

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 08:08 AM
Yes the 240 ran me Brian and from a decline, where we were I wasnt trying to lunch hard because we were on that decline, not trying to make a excuse, but now lets to the race The first race he did get a car and half jump because of I bogged really had coming off that decline but we also have a lot of people that saw that, but what he fells to tell you he was getting walked in and quickly but he got the first one, I let people know when we got back everyone saw me bogg thats why when we got back they quickly lined us back up, anyway the second launch or race you can say I bogged againhe got out a car this time but when i hit second gear we were side by side and i was starting to leave him by thrid,his hose didnt break until i was leaving him and i still would have had fourth gear i heard it start blowing air because it wouldnt boost after the hose burst but i was ahead and starting to pull away your 240 is quick but now you are overating yourself swoll and everyone seen both races so if they were on this form two mine would be the truthful one and there where people their to see it and i know few that will post on here today to confirm this.And knowing the fact that i was walking you both times with a bogged launch and i won the secong race if you want to run from I know i promise to wont win and you will lose by more than a car or two.

Now the race between the evo and the supra this is some funny shit because people make a lot of claims The so called speedmonkey supra that has bolt -ons and exhaust everyone knows a supras rep. little bolt-ons good power the supra was well up to where i am with power but get these races right we raced twice both times from second gear and i pulled him both times all the way through fifth and there was people their who saw that the dude in the supra even said i won right there beside me when people where asking who won.The race was good but we all know our gears in the evo whoever owns one doesnt allow us to well into the 180s as the supra was a six speed i dont have a extra gear either i'm not driving an mr.so all these claims i guess are yours but i am telling the truth and there are people who are witnesses to this Yall who are saying this and that happened we can run at a spot i have that i know is good or we can go to the track lets see who runs what time and i put money neither the 240 of the supra will run a better time. You know where to reach me the speedmoney crew. run one of your stis vs me Look we also have a 240 coming out soon this one my evo wont be able bet but oh yeah its my 240 also.

Know for the last and final chapter. met up with a group sunday night where when we got there the first thing you hear is whoa evo so i park and chill with my boy swoll and my other boy who is also on this form mr.bigg who saw me and the 240 run he will tell ya the story. but look anyway this guy come up and ask whos driving the evo so i say me hes like you want to run a supercharged mustang and i am like ok. so i go to line up and they start looking at the front of my car and see my fmic and are like talking and then come back to me and said my boy in his z28camaro wants to run me instead so i am like okay flat surface two good lane shit okay lets run i spot him a car we get flagged everyone there saw the camaro take off i have a better than great launch first gear 5000 rpm i am beside him,first gear 7200 rpm he is a car and a half behind me so hint hint 240 and speedmonkey pisse me off and we can go at it but tell the whole story not want you want to have yourself and people hear moe you know how i used to launch my car and how it shot off its worse than before.And people there last night will tell you the camaro got beat by like nine plus cars.like I said jeremy(240) if you want to run call me at 404-286-2413 it can be done.

HiPSI
10-17-2005, 08:44 AM
wow.... punctuation is your friend.

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 08:49 AM
yeah i know but just had to get it out without stopping.because i am running a busniess whilei am one the computer.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:31 AM
This almost the funniest shit I have ever read. Lets me start by saying this, I dont claim to have the fastest anything or the hightest hp anything. In fact on paper most of the cars that I have run, on paper should have no problems beating me but thats not the case. You try to compare your race against a stock camaro to my car to try to scare me, ha ha. Well if you want to compare races lets compare this, right here in the kills forum a stock m3 beats you once then you BB the second race and you only beat him by a half car the second and your own friend psinxs posted and for the record you say at the on post #15http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=25784 that the m3 is 400hp stock nd that you were going to get one, I dont think so you dont even know tha it only comes with 330 stock, thats mybe 270whp and you bearly beat him ha ha and yes it is stock and by the way me and the m3 has run from a dig and hwy and let me just say it was well more than half a car. Comparison 2 the black supra that you lost to again I have beaten by cars on the hwy and yes we took it to 140mph and I am not trying to bad mouth the speedmonkey supra either. I can also name at least 5 more cars that I have beat in the 400s but enough comparing.

You say you are not trying to make excusses but you are I beat you bad and you had no sighn of coming back and all you can say is bad launch, I dont think a bad launch is going to make up for 3 cars from a dig. Let me guess, we will run over and over until u get your "perfect" launch so u can be happy. I cant help that u cant drive your car and you spend all that money to get"450whp" and have lost 3 strait races, ha ha, how much did that set u back.

Teh first race I beat u by 3 and the second I have you by 1 1/2 in second and midway through third u are ahead by like 8 cars, sorry sir you dont have 123524352436554awhp and your car doesnt pull that hard to make up for 11 cars in 1 gear. But if it will make you feel better about yourself and car, u can tell all the people you wee out there with that u beat a damaged, leaky POS 240.

You even saw the hole in the rubber elbow that went halfway around the circumfrence of it, I dont think it melted and caused that much of a leak in a matter of seconds who know how long I had that problem, it might have just got bad when we ran.

Since U dont know how to launch your car we can do it again from a 20 roll, on video since u cant ever admit to a loss. If anyone is on here that wants to video this holla at me. Again, I dont want to seem like I am trying to boost myself or anything, I post my kills here to keep it entertaing in the kills forum and I have no reason to lie, but charles(aka ctgsr9) car is putting out much less power is his car pulls a hell of alot harder than yours does, why is that. We can run i again and I dont care about losing, but either u cant drive or your car is not what you say it is either one, I beat you when both of our cars were fully functional and you beat me when there was an obvious non driver problem. 25mph roll-140mph LMK so u can get it again.
HOLLA!

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:41 AM
yeah what how bout this the next track day lets run dont talk shit show up and run you got my number i dint have no problems anywhere tell charles to come out to I know who tunes his car because they also tune mine so its just put up or shut up thats how we will do it.

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:41 AM
i'll video it. i can get someone else to post it. give me the time n the date. both u got fast cars IMO so this should be a good match. i suggest third gear roll since the lag on the evo is substantial.

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:43 AM
and charles runs 29psi for 393whp

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:45 AM
If he want to go from a dig why not kill everyones advantages like awd and he says I cant win without BB which u cant in first plus my car shuts down at 140 with a top of 3rd gear pull will not last long which is why i suggest 25mph-140mph

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:45 AM
and charles runs 29psi for 393whp
stock turbo.

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:47 AM
understood then. 2nd gear roll it is. i'll be in a chase car to get it on video. u guys just let me know.

btw jeremy what r u using for speed cut? i am about to buy the Greddy SCC. top speed at 5k in 4th sux balls

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:47 AM
and you nyteryder you told be charles was running 29psi for that. and i never said i beat you by eight cars so wtf are you talking about you got out the second race but we got side by side in my second gear, quit beefing yourself up and lets hit the track

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:55 AM
U got my offer so we can run in front of everone and we will use up both of complete powerbands, 25mph roll third honk up to 140mph on video so dont be scared

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:55 AM
If he want to go from a dig why not kill everyones advantages like awd and he says I cant win without BB which u cant in first plus my car shuts down at 140 with a top of 3rd gear pull will not last long which is why i suggest 25mph-140mphokay and rwd is a advantage on the expressway. you dont brake boost and we can run on the hwy. and then after that we can go to the track, like i said you are cool and eveything but charles aint going to beat me. and i give you props last night i got my clutch where i wanted it. you know i was pulling you back even though i had a bad launch that first race. but i will win and it would be a good race

tony
10-17-2005, 09:56 AM
I'll put my money on charles between the two evo's [/instigate]

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:58 AM
^sounds good. good luck to both of you. can i vote for not this coming weekend but the next. as i will be out of town.

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 09:59 AM
tony get your car running right then talk about something, and nightryder i got it and accept after you except what i said from a roll and a launch.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 09:59 AM
I have drill this weekend to so I will be out of town as well.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 10:00 AM
tony get your car running right then talk about something, and nightryder i got it and accept after you except what i said from a roll and a launch.
Not a problem

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 10:03 AM
I'll put my money on charles between the two evo's [/instigate]
I do agree

PSINXS
cool. Last saturday of october. We meet at the BP at 11. are u guys running 85n or s? i'll be in chase car with camera.

1000cckiller
good we can do it when you come back, i mean you cool and everything and we need to get up some time and hit some spots but we will have a good ace get charles to come out to.

tony
10-17-2005, 10:04 AM
cool. Last saturday of october. We meet at the BP at 11. are u guys running 85n or s? i'll be in chase car with camera.

aww man you gotta keep that in pm's

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 10:05 AM
And to prove that u dont like to admit to defeat why dot u tell everone about the fbody mustang that spotted u 4 cars on your new setup and still beat u and u still didnt want to admit to defeat

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 10:06 AM
29psi on stock turbo n 393whp? i dont know much about evos but isnt that a bit much for stock turbo? i thought the 19.5 was pushing it.

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 10:07 AM
aww man you gotta keep that in pm's
tony u really think we gonna run on 85? we going somewhere else.

Tank
10-17-2005, 10:13 AM
man J you just seem to keep racin people who loss and got tons of fuckin :jerkit: excuses hopefully i wont be in kuwait so i dont miss this

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 10:23 AM
And to prove that u dont like to admit to defeat why dot u tell everone about the fbody mustang that spotted u 4 cars on your new setup and still beat u and u still didnt want to admit to defeatthat show you dont know much of shit when i rand that fbody mustang i was on a stock turbo with just a boost controler and and exhaust. This idiot didnt spot me four cars we were both on a roll and he was a car behind me where he was suppose to be four. and i didnt even have a setup then that was last year about this time i was only like maybe 299whp and 302tq and he was sparying a 175shot so if that losing i lost put the pussy ass nigga wont run the same race again so have your facts straight when talkin shit and the sob that set the race up said he wasnt spraying but when i was fixing to whip his ass he took off like a bitch.

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 10:28 AM
I'll put my money on charles between the two evo's [/instigate]i'll even bet my boy moe's evo will bet charles

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 10:29 AM
that show you dont know much of shit when i rand that fbody mustang i was on a stock turbo with just a boost controler and and exhaust. This idiot didnt spot me four cars we were both on a roll and he was a car behind me where he was suppose to be four. and i didnt even have a setup then that was last year about this time i was only like maybe 299whp and 302tq and he was sparying a 175shot so if that losing i lost put the pussy ass nigga wont run the same race again so have your facts straight when talkin shit and the sob that set the race up said he wasnt spraying but when i was fixing to whip his ass he took off like a bitch.

I go by what I am told and this is from a creditable source on IA

tony
10-17-2005, 10:29 AM
what is moe's setup?

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 10:34 AM
he cant be to creditable if his ass cant tell a stock intercooler and an exhaust when i race the foxbody, to my new setup that wasnt finished until january. he might need glass of to get his facts straight ask him why those pussy ass mf wouldnt run the race again and when it was about for the dude to get his ass beat by me he hurried up and left

1000cckiller
10-17-2005, 10:37 AM
what is moe's setup?was the same as charles minus methanol but he has changed some stuff now, you'll have to wait to see when he comes out.

ct9a gsr
10-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Dang... I wake up to find out Mr. Stolen-Parts-Evo (if you're the same person I'm thinking of) is starting up some shit.

So let me get this straight... you have "450whp"... I'm assuming this is on pump gas w/ no injection and on an AWD DynoJet, right?

1. You lose to GT28 240 from a stop... decline, uphill, or whatever... it's from a stop... with 450whp on an Evo, you should have no problem yawning while beating his 240 (no offense Jeremy). It's just obvious that you have a very big advantage from a stop... especially with that power.

2. You lose to a M3 that I repeatedly raped over... and over... and over... and over... and over. I think I raced him 10+ times at all sorts of speeds... and every single time, he was at least 6 or more cars behind me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking *any* shit because I'll admit, his car is nice as hell... but my videos don't lie... and the video of me vs that exact M3 is on this forum. Then you go about saying that a catback on a M3 nets in amazing power? You drive an Evo... a turbo-charged application where releiving back pressure nets more power and torque than on any naturally aspirated platform.

3. You lose to a BPU Supra w/ stock twins. Yes, I know Supras are fast... and yes, I know a few BPUs can push them some nice power. However, with "450whp", you should have NO PROBLEM with any BPU supra. I've raced a few single-turbo Supras and I slowly walk away from them... I know which BPU Supra you're talking about too.

4. Who tuned your car? If Al Friedman did, then you're correct on saying we both got tuned by the same person... otherwise, you're wrong. I do any wrench work I can at home with my buddies on my car... otherwise, for more complicated work, I goto a shop that rhymes with SnopSkeed. However, my ECU was flashed and tuned by Al Friedman.

5. 389whp / 420wtq @ 29psi are the correct #'s. Yes, 29psi is way outside the effecient range of the stock 16g on Evo's (recommended 23psi~24psi max)... however, the drastic cooling effects of methanol combined with an effecient intercooler will lower the insanely high charge temps to a more effecient level. Also, the very quick spooling nature of the stock 16g will create a very big torque jump... however, unlike the bigger turbos, my torque dies in the higher rpms.

If your car really does make 450whp, I have absolutely no doubt that your car can tear me apart with a decent driver. I've raced a 400whp Evo from a roll and seen it from a stop... and it had no problem walking me slightly until we got back to being almost dead even at 160+mph.

You talk about the track... however, you were no where in sight at Import Showdown. With your power, you could have easily stolen the 1st place cash prize and trophy from me, right? When do you plan on going to Commerce? I wouldn't mind racing you there, heads-up racing style... where skill comes into play.

It's one thing to have a car that makes a lot of power... but it's another thing knowing how to drive it... and bogging two launches in a row may point to a lack of track experience.

Good day. =]

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 11:26 AM
WOW

phongie19
10-17-2005, 11:55 AM
WOW

I Agree

AnclyT
10-17-2005, 11:56 AM
:) this is good stuff

i see some races coming soon :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
10-17-2005, 12:03 PM
lol, look what i started :)

it doesnt matter guys, cause you all will be crying when a "black" crx comes out in two weeks. :cool:

HiPSI
10-17-2005, 12:03 PM
getting warm in here....

what's with all these terms and agreements and shit? two cars, equal terms, the only way to run. heads up from a dig or from xx to xxx on a roll, none of this "you can't brake boost" BS or making excuses. if the evo makes 450whp it should have no issue pulling Jeremy's 240, especially on the highway where there's not much room for driver error to happen.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 12:07 PM
One more thing stikiller, I obviously beat you the first time with 1-2 cars out of 2nd gear and your "bad launch" and I win by 3 cars. The 2nd run I take u again of the line w/ your same "bad launch" w/ same cars out of 2nd, the only variable that a melted hose caused me to shut it down while you keep pulling. There is nothing that you could have done in 1 gear to come back the cars I had on you and put another 6 cars atleast on me in one gear.Do you not see the point I am trying to make. You only beat me because I had an issue w/ my car and shut it down and everyone that, even the phongie19 and andyt where there to witness.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 12:09 PM
getting warm in here....

what's with all these terms and agreements and shit? two cars, equal terms, the only way to run. heads up from a dig or from xx to xxx on a roll, none of this "you can't brake boost" BS or making excuses. if the evo makes 450whp it should have no issue pulling Jeremy's 240, especially on the highway where there's not much room for driver error to happen.

I totally agree, I am ready my hose is already fixed.

Tank
10-17-2005, 12:16 PM
gotta agree that good shit man :goodjob:

phongie19
10-17-2005, 12:17 PM
You only beat me because I had an issue w/ my car and shut it down and everyone that, even the phongie19 and andyt where there to witness.

Yes, i did witness this. You did pull away cuz he did let off in 2nd on the last race. but he still jump the hell outta ya on the line on both races.

nuff said.......

b0ki
10-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Is not always the car is the driver too... HAHAHHAHAH LOL

Tank
10-17-2005, 01:09 PM
hey its just a loss not the end of the world work on teh setup and driving skills *cough* and try again damn dont take this shit to seriously thats the fun in it run tune win or lose man

tony
10-17-2005, 01:24 PM
next time this goes down can we agree that there are no more excuses? A loss is a loss regardless of driver error.

TranceDJ06
10-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Winning, is winning.. even if its by half a car Lenght :goodjob:
If your gunna take a Challenge, or ask someone to do some "runs" understand first who you are going up against, before you starting talking (this is to Anyone bsin'...I Didn't feel like readin the whole damn thread here..)

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 02:07 PM
woah.. what a thread haha..

ok.. let me start by saying this. the race against our Supra was pretty damn close at first.. zequiel the driver said you had a fender to ALMOST a half a car on him in the beginning and he reeled you in and past you by bit.. however when you guys both stopped you came out the car sayingg you beat him.. this is a 18 yr old kid that just recently jumped into the car thing and he looked at me weirded out, i gave him the sign to let it go since i mean its all for fun. regardless on Video ,cause i do have it on video, the Supra was ahead 1.5 cars in the end, which zequiel said to have been 140mph. no beef here man.. just what happened on video and the story from a kid who doesnt lie.

same M3 you ran, was also beaten by the Supra by a couple of cars.

Evil 8
10-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Why all this drama?

tony
10-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Why all this drama?

pride

Evil 8
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
lol it's retarded.

Evil 8
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Anyway, Brian what kind of clutch did you get? :eye:

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 05:15 PM
speedm0nkey!

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Yo this is some funy shit. I dont know you (STIKILLA) and i really dont car, because its obvoius to see see that you are letting your pride get the best of you. To begin, obviously you are not that great of a driver or your still learning the car, which ever one it may be it dosnt matter, because for the power you claim to be making you should have no problem beating this 240. Even if you had 2 consecutive bad launchs, which by the way is a clear indication of your driving skills, from a comlete stand still - to 140mph race you should have reeled Jeromy back in with the ease. Also for you to sit there and claim that you were starting to pull jeromy in the end of the first race, is a contradiction of one of your previous statements. You say that your gearing does not allow you to go way upstairs in speed but at a 140mph you start to pull back fast. If you cant run high speeds on the highway ( in excess of 150-160) what makes you think you going to start reeling someone in at a 140 mph. Second of all its very funny how you are the only source that is backing your claim on beating all these cars you just stated beating or beating them by various lengths, when several differnt people on this forum state otherwise, while at the same time having good sources to back up thier claim. Its even funnier how you claim you will just out right beat, destroy, walk, ect., ect., the PHAT BOY RACING 240; when this car has (sorry not trying to offend anyone here) has walked some of these cars you openly admit to not beating by much , which is debatable. Last but not least, its very annoying how you keep saying, if such and such race you this weekend you will beat them this time hands down. If that were the case why didnt you beat Jeromy last weekend when you ran him, and no i do not count the second run as a lose for Jeromy, because Jeromy's car malfunctioned mid-way through the race causing him to shut-down. What is going to be your plan of attack this time? The only way i see you beating Jeromy short of your car reaching a dumby proof level of speed, is for you to actually learn how to drive.

ct9a gsr vs. STIKILLA : ct9a gsr with the win
Nyteryder vs. STIKILLA: Nyteryder with the win
Shit anyone with a reasonaly quick car and good driving skills vs. STIKILLA : STIKILLA with the lose
BY the way, if things go your way STIKILLA, and you do win then congrats. I will admit losing as well as Jeromy will and anyone elses who may lose to you, unlike someother people on this post. :cool:

superman
10-17-2005, 05:36 PM
First off dude with the evo cant drive you have a all wheel drive car putting out over 400hp to the wheels bad start or not you cant drive. Learn to launch your car right and maybe you will stop loosing. Down hill or not thats no excuse and if he jumped on you which he did not then why did you continue( rules of street racing if your apponent takes off and you go after him then that constitutes a race). You lost and thats that.

accrdpusha
10-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Iam not choosing anyones side b/c im cool with both guys. From what i saw that night, the first race went like this: guy flagged, 240 led by at least a car, kept pulling down the hill. From where i was stanfding, i cudnt see them going down the hill, but coming back up, the evo was getting closer and that out of no where, i see the evo's hazards come on. That doesnt mean that he one /c i honestly think Jeremy backed off once he knew he got him or maybe he topped out, i dont know. However, during the first race, the guy flagged and the 240 jumped out but the evo didnt even look like he was trying. Call it "bogging" it if you want. I think it is lack of skills. Second race: same thing but the 240 pulls out harder and than i see him fall back. The evo kept running. Like i said, i aint choosing sides. Both cars are fast. I recall hearing brian say that he didnt have his 2-stage hooked up, that cud make a world of difference. I would ahve tried to run against both of yall for shits anf giggles but damn near everyone knows i blew up my motor running Mike and his miata. Ithink it will be a good race at the track where there cant be no bullshit like "we were on a hill" or "i bogged out", its just more exciting on the streets. just my 2 cents.

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 05:57 PM
so i go to line up and they start looking at the front of my car and see my fmic and are like talking and then come back to me and said my boy in his z28camaro wants to run me instead so i am like okay flat surface two good lane shit okay lets run i spot him a car we get flagged everyone there saw the camaro take off i have a better than great launch first gear 5000 rpm i am beside him,first gear 7200 rpm he is a car and a half behind me so hint hint

Here goes another contradiction, be cause you siad:

that show you dont know much of shit when i rand that fbody mustang i was on a stock turbo with just a boost controler and and exhaust. This idiot didnt spot me four cars we were both on a roll and he was a car behind me where he was suppose to be four. and i didnt even have a setup then that was last year about this time i was only like maybe 299whp and 302tq and he was sparying a 175shot so if that losing i lost put the pussy ass nigga wont run the same race again so have your facts straight when talkin shit and the sob that set the race up said he wasnt spraying but when i was fixing to whip his ass he took off like a bitch.

So from your own post you didnt run the fox body, and highly doubt the domestic guys didnt know what kind of car you had or what type of power plant is under the hood. So for a "supercharged" foxbody to become scared to run you after seeing a stock front mount is highly unlikely. Also you "beat" a zo6 big wop. We have beat countless number of Mustang gt moded, z28 camaros modded, cobras and we walked everylast on of them by cars. We have also taken out a new vipper as well as a few vetts and beat a turbo charged ws6 which is most faster then most bolt on z28s stock countless times. So whats your point? Hint hint what? I can play "ive beat this car" game all day but it still dosnt compare your car to Jeromy's because weve pretty much have beatin faster cars then you have actually raced. Also most everyone in here says that your car is faster then the 240 and you should have no problem beating it, which i agree as well. So what it really comes down to, is you just cant drive your car. Somebody corrct if you see differently.

WINDSOR
10-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Here goes another contradiction, be cause you siad:

So from your own post you didnt run the fox body, and highly doubt the domestic guys didnt know what kind of car you had or what type of power plant is under the hood. So for a "supercharged" foxbody to become scared to run you after seeing a stock front mount is highly unlikely. Also you "beat" a zo6 big wop. We have beat countless number of Mustang gt moded, z28 camaros modded, cobras and we walked everylast on of them by cars. We have also taken out a new vipper as well as a few vetts and beat a turbo charged ws6 which is most faster then most bolt on z28s stock countless times. So whats your point? Hint hint what? I can play "ive beat this car" game all day but it still dosnt compare your car to Jeromy's because weve pretty much have beatin faster cars then you have actually raced. Also most everyone in here says that your car is faster then the 240 and you should have no problem beating it, which i agree as well. So what it really comes down to, is you just cant drive your car. Somebody corrct if you see differently.

let this evo try my car and see if he can pull it from a kick. Supercharged fox bodies aren't shit. Also,i'll try out niteryders car as well. Mine is only making 470 rwhp now so if this evo is really making that much hp he should keep up somewhat. mines just a little fox body as well...boosted but not supercharged...those are gay.

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 06:20 PM
let this evo try my car and see if he can pull it from a kick. Supercharged fox bodies aren't shit. Also,i'll try out niteryders car as well. Mine is only making 470 rwhp now so if this evo is really making that much hp he should keep up somewhat. mines just a little fox body as well...boosted but not supercharged...those are gay.
I dont think you want to run this guy his car is "so fast" he cant be beat in it even when he dosnt know how to drive it. Plus if "you were to win" he wouldnt admit it because it is not in nature to lose. :jerkit: I know supercharged foxbodys arent fast, i used to want one a long time ago, i used to love that car. Speaking of foxbodys have you run yours yet, i wanna see what that bad boy will do.

WINDSOR
10-17-2005, 06:24 PM
I dont think you want to run this guy his car is "so fast" he cant be beat in it even when he dosnt know how to drive it. Plus if "you were to win" he wouldnt admit it because it is not in nature to lose. :jerkit: I know supercharged foxbodys arent fast, i used to want one a long time ago, i used to love that car. Speaking of foxbodys have you run yours yet, i wanna see what that bad boy will do.

not yet,i'm planning on going to commerce before it closes to make a few runs. I'm trying to figure out some stuff in the combo first though. My intake kills my power over 5000 rpm but the car makes full boost at 3500 rpm and it pulls like a bitch from a kick. Its very strong on the street..makes 585 rwtq at 3500 rpm.

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 06:27 PM
not yet,i'm planning on going to commerce before it closes to make a few runs. I'm trying to figure out some stuff in the combo first though. My intake kills my power over 5000 rpm but the car makes full boost at 3500 rpm and it pulls like a bitch from a kick. Its very strong on the street..makes 585 rwtq at 3500 rpm.
Nice! Let me know when you heading up there i wanna see it run, plus i havent been to commerce since the opening month.

WINDSOR
10-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Nice! Let me know when you heading up there i wanna see it run, plus i havent been to commerce since the opening month.

yeah,we should get all these wannabe racers from BP and see who has what at the track. The timeslips don't lie. Niteryders car on some slicks i bet could hit some 11s or very low 12s. Thats an impressive little 240....reminds me of my old lx hatch...it had a red hatchback and a red fender on a white car.

Nopaintsls
10-17-2005, 06:46 PM
yup!!!! Just holla at my when you ready both of yall!!! but no really... wat I saw.. is 240 jumped, evo bogged i guess... right? well... after that some spanish guy got in my way and i saw evo with hazards.... but i got my money on the impala.. heh.. i don't know.. i saw the race 240 won twice... yup 2 times... not once but twice...

have a great day!!

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the compliment. We are aiming for low 12s i would like to see some 11s but i will be content with some low 12s. The traps that we were running at Import showoff were defeintly capable of low 12s, so we will just have to see. But the reason the car is doing so well is mainy because of Jeromy, i mean the car has some power but there are alot fater cars then use that are not running no where near as well as they should. Its all driver man. Ive been actually thinking about getting back into domestices, but if anything i would problly gat an 67-69 camaro, or 69 chevelle those two cars were my first loves.

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 06:57 PM
hey.. heres the vid, made a thread on it too

the Evo vs our BPU supra
http://media.putfile.com/SupraVsEvo

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 07:01 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=26055 HAHAHA PWND LIAR.

Mr.Big
10-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Yo this is some funy shit. I dont know you (STIKILLA) and i really dont car, because its obvoius to see see that you are letting your pride get the best of you. To begin, obviously you are not that great of a driver or your still learning the car, which ever one it may be it dosnt matter, because for the power you claim to be making you should have no problem beating this 240. Even if you had 2 consecutive bad launchs, which by the way is a clear indication of your driving skills, from a comlete stand still - to 140mph race you should have reeled Jeromy back in with the ease. Also for you to sit there and claim that you were starting to pull jeromy in the end of the first race, is a contradiction of one of your previous statements. You say that your gearing does not allow you to go way upstairs in speed but at a 140mph you start to pull back fast. If you cant run high speeds on the highway ( in excess of 150-160) what makes you think you going to start reeling someone in at a 140 mph. Second of all its very funny how you are the only source that is backing your claim on beating all these cars you just stated beating or beating them by various lengths, when several differnt people on this forum state otherwise, while at the same time having good sources to back up thier claim. Its even funnier how you claim you will just out right beat, destroy, walk, ect., ect., the PHAT BOY RACING 240; when this car has (sorry not trying to offend anyone here) has walked some of these cars you openly admit to not beating by much , which is debatable. Last but not least, its very annoying how you keep saying, if such and such race you this weekend you will beat them this time hands down. If that were the case why didnt you beat Jeromy last weekend when you ran him, and no i do not count the second run as a lose for Jeromy, because Jeromy's car malfunctioned mid-way through the race causing him to shut-down. What is going to be your plan of attack this time? The only way i see you beating Jeromy short of your car reaching a dumby proof level of speed, is for you to actually learn how to drive.

ct9a gsr vs. STIKILLA : ct9a gsr with the win
Nyteryder vs. STIKILLA: Nyteryder with the win
Shit anyone with a reasonaly quick car and good driving skills vs. STIKILLA : STIKILLA with the lose
BY the way, if things go your way STIKILLA, and you do win then congrats. I will admit losing as well as Jeromy will and anyone elses who may lose to you, unlike someother people on this post. :cool:

homie I bet if STIKILLA launch that evo like he did last night Nyteryder will get raped out the hole
I never seen ur car

Goldollar
10-17-2005, 07:08 PM
I would hope so, but he should have launched it sat. night. Im not debating if your homeboys car is faster or not because on paper it is, but with him driving its not, but nobody made a big deal before ole boy came on here making false claims and what not. A lose is a lose, a win as win, its not a big deal you kow.

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
this is getting crazy. 2-step is ready on Brians car and nyteryders hose is fixed. this race will be no bullshit. whoever wins, wins. i wil have video.

Dragonfly5338
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
i ran a 12.3 with out two-step at 330 whp. you don't need two step to launch. charles ran 12.1s consistantly at import showdown with no two step. it's driver, man. :tongue: rematch should be good, though.

Speedm0(\)key
10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
i ran a 12.3 with out two-step at 330 whp. you don't need two step to launch. charles ran 12.1s consistantly at import showdown with no two step. it's driver, man. :tongue: rematch should be good, though.

i dont know if you remember my thread from awhile back, 350z vs evo, i posted a vid. hee hee

Mr.Big
10-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Rematch!!!

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
^agreed on driver thing. i admit i cant launch my 240 for crap. i havent enough time to play around with it. i'll be on DRs in november we'll see how i do.

Mr.Big
10-17-2005, 08:08 PM
^agreed on driver thing. i admit i cant launch my 240 for crap. i havent enough time to play around with it. i'll be on DRs in november we'll see how i do.

And when u do give me a run!!!

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 08:14 PM
i talked to the shop building it. car arrives at theirs shop next tuesday. week after that she will be running n tuned. depends if my headstuds n flywheel are here.
after break-in i will be glad to run your new setup on the teggy. my old sr setup had u beat, but this new motoru got is pretty fast.

Mr.Big
10-17-2005, 08:19 PM
its ok but i will be ready for u u know me Brandon!!

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Uh-oh. no wonder u want my BOV so soon lol

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 11:55 PM

the Evo vs our BPU supra

Proof that he lies about losing. What a shame, and what is even more funny weather u believe me or not I believe there was already a crack in my hose on the first run because I fixed it and the car seems to pull noticably quicker.

Nyteryder
10-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Well since I missed alot while I was at work and it seems to have died down let me start things back up again and say that from a 25mph roll I will have him beat by 2+ cars by 140mph.

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Well since I missed alot while I was at work and it seems to have died down let me start things back up again and say that from a 25mph roll I will have him beat by 2+ cars by 140mph.

damn.. shit gets deeper haha

BK EVIL8
10-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Drama Drama

Batman
10-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Damn man, how sad.......

aCrdinglyslO
10-18-2005, 02:18 AM
I agree with pusha' about the other night......stiKILLA did have a good launch last night against the z28 but we all no that run wasn't fair..LOL..., but i think he could do better....I was standing right behind nopaint the night of the run so i kinda' missed it too...hehe....Nyte and KILLA are both fast....we all know that...But you gotta' run what you brought and no excuses...gotta' come prepared i guess.... props' to both of yall though'...i thought it was a good run...next time we need to record this shit to keep all ends tied...cameras don't lie...yall need a good camera man you know who you need to holla' at(*WiNk*)....except theres no sunroof shots involved...unless.....theres' a highway run'....i got that shit on lock...lol...

aCrdinglyslO
10-18-2005, 02:26 AM

the Evo vs our BPU supra

LoOks like hot soup' on a cold night huh?...hehe...nice kill......

Nyteryder
10-18-2005, 05:27 AM
84 post in less than 24hours, not bad. Let me say this and I will done with this for a minute. Nobody is trying to say your car is solw but lost the first race for what ever reason you lost and you were about to lose the second race until I had a problem with the car. What ever happens when we race again (another loss for you) does not change what happen sat. night. HOLLA.

DrivenMind
10-18-2005, 06:40 AM
erm... last time I checked the 240 was on really really shitty all season tires, and fuck that thing called Rear wheel drive. You have an Evo and lost to the 240 from a stop? I've seen modded 03' Cobra owners back down from racing stock Evo's because when you learn to drive them they'll come out of the hole like a fucking slightshot, just like any other hi-powered AWD car. If you want to come out of the hole you might want to consider dumping at a higher RPM.

If I had transportation I'd film it but the POS Corolla is broken is usual.

ct9a gsr
10-18-2005, 08:26 AM
I dunno if you're making this an excuse or if your buddies are... but...

Not having a 2-step launch controller is absolutely no excuse for piss-poor driving abilities. Learn to launch the car manually first before you use a bandaid to cover up your poor launching abilities. Even with a 2-step, you still need some skills to launch the car.

PSINXS
10-18-2005, 11:07 AM
erm... last time I checked the 240 was on really really shitty all season tires, and fuck that thing called Rear wheel drive. You have an Evo and lost to the 240 from a stop? I've seen modded 03' Cobra owners back down from racing stock Evo's because when you learn to drive them they'll come out of the hole like a fucking slightshot, just like any other hi-powered AWD car. If you want to come out of the hole you might want to consider dumping at a higher RPM.

i'll come pick you up for this one.

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 11:19 AM
how hard is it to launch an awd car , really? i mean, 6000rpms, dump

/thread

99SI
10-18-2005, 11:31 AM
^^^BTW, that doesn't work on a civic on a sticky track. lol, cv axles own me. /threadjack.

Jon00
10-18-2005, 11:46 AM
^^^BTW, that doesn't work on a civic on a sticky track. lol, cv axles own me. /threadjack.

lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

phongie19
10-18-2005, 11:48 AM

Call me and we'll see if we can get you. do you have to work this weekend?

HiPSI
10-18-2005, 12:01 PM

come on, if peter could do it for so long with 700+hp then i'm sure your car can do it :D

Nopaintsls
10-18-2005, 03:07 PM
hmm.... i love this!!!! well um... ya

Mr.Big
10-18-2005, 03:22 PM

I can't wait

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
how hard is it to launch an awd car , really? i mean, 6000rpms, dump

/thread

If you want to come out of the hole you might want to consider dumping at a higher RPM.

only AWD car you can safely dump clutch all you want in is called a "GT-R", why do you think dsm's break transfer cases?... without fast feathering or.. "slipping" chances are you'll either break something or visit bog city
it requires some skill to get the hole shot right on a AWD vehicle, again this isnt to defend STiKILLA in anyway.. for i know he can launch his car already.. just dont want you guys to think awd launching is like it is on GT4

BK EVIL8
10-18-2005, 04:35 PM
only AWD car you can safely dump clutch all you want in is called a "GT-R", why do you think dsm's break transfer cases?... without fast feathering or.. "slipping" chances are you'll either break something or visit bog city
it requires some skill to get the hole shot right on a AWD vehicle, again this isnt to defend STiKILLA in anyway.. for i know he can launch his car already.. just dont want you guys to think awd launching is like it is on GT4

Well put +10

99SI
10-18-2005, 04:55 PM
come on, if peter could do it for so long with 700+hp then i'm sure your car can do it :D
See that's just it. My car on a sticky track doing a clutch dump at 3500 hooks! It doesn't spin which did result in a busted CV joint. :eye: Now if I had 700 HP I could have spun the tires and wouldn't have broken it, but when it hooks there is a greater force upon the joint. I guess that's why it happened anyway. I was excited to have a launch control so I side stepped it. lol. Live and Learn. sorry for the threadjack/

WINDSOR
10-18-2005, 04:55 PM

dsms rarely break transfer cases. I've seen more broken rear axles then t-cases. Also my 91 AWD i ran high 1.7 60 foots all long dumping the clutch at 6500 rpm on some pep boy radials. I just had a replacement clutch in it as well..nothing fancy. There are a few little tricks you can do at the track to minimize breakage with an AWD car. You can't be scared to launch the car.

A car with a laggy powerband is a different story though as you will probably need a 2 step to build some boost at the line.

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 05:30 PM
awwwww windsor agrees with me :cool:

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 06:10 PM
dsms rarely break transfer cases. I've seen more broken rear axles then t-cases. Also my 91 AWD i ran high 1.7 60 foots all long dumping the clutch at 6500 rpm on some pep boy radials. I just had a replacement clutch in it as well..nothing fancy. There are a few little tricks you can do at the track to minimize breakage with an AWD car. You can't be scared to launch the car.

A car with a laggy powerband is a different story though as you will probably need a 2 step to build some boost at the line.

not sure about the older dsms for i've never even driven one, but ive seen more broken tcases than.. well shit thats the only thing i've seen break on evo's. its a big problem with Evos, so you just dumped?... i can tell you for sure, theres no way you can just DUMP in the STi, and the people that i've seen try on evos.. well.. yeah they break tcases... what im trying to say is that DUMPING is not the appropriate way to launch an AWD car , and who wants to be breaking shit?

fact remains, you cant just rev and dump if you dont want to break something

aCrdinglyslO
10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
I dunno if you're making this an excuse or if your buddies are... but...

Not having a 2-step launch controller is absolutely no excuse for piss-poor driving abilities. Learn to launch the car manually first before you use a bandaid to cover up your poor launching abilities. Even with a 2-step, you still need some skills to launch the car.

Totaly agree....I was going to say that but never mind...lol...

Nopaintsls
10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
yes sir! wat do i know... n/m I just know how to blow motors.... :(

Nopaintsls
10-18-2005, 07:45 PM
NytE!!! wat up manj... you got drill this week... right? you still lost to me though... :) One day you will know who i am!!! muahahahaha

WINDSOR
10-18-2005, 07:46 PM
not sure about the older dsms for i've never even driven one, but ive seen more broken tcases than.. well shit thats the only thing i've seen break on evo's. its a big problem with Evos, so you just dumped?... i can tell you for sure, theres no way you can just DUMP in the STi, and the people that i've seen try on evos.. well.. yeah they break tcases... what im trying to say is that DUMPING is not the appropriate way to launch an AWD car , and who wants to be breaking shit?

fact remains, you cant just rev and dump if you dont want to break something

I never broke anything on my talon. You can't tell me the transfer cases on the evos and stis are weaker then the old 1g dsm transfer cases...well maybe subaru since a lot of their stuff is junk.

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 08:08 PM
*UPDATE * NYTERYDER DYNOS TONIGHT AT OUR SHOP.

he makes over 310whp its free, under 310whp he pays.

Odds are 2:1 against him :)

Hes a nice guy, ill update when hes done, if he agrees, i wont post his dyno withough permission

Nyteryder
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Would u be mad if a 300whp 240 beat your 450awhp evo. HA HA. Anyway I will post some numbers in a few hours. How come mr. stikiller has not posted back, this is his tread or is he 2 embarresed so say anything.

Nyteryder
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
NytE!!! wat up manj... you got drill this week... right? you still lost to me though... :) One day you will know who i am!!! muahahahaha

How do i know you.

benwaballs
10-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow Nyteryder is only putting down low 300hp and walking a 450whp evo? from the dig ... man i would ask for a refund if i owned that evo!

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
no he has not dynoed yet, we have a BET going on, i told him if he makes over 310, its free

If he makes under 310, he pays for dyno time.

He gets 5 passes

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 08:53 PM
no he has not dynoed yet, we have a BET going on, i told him if he makes over 310, its free

If he makes under 310, he pays for dyno time.

He gets 5 passes

he's definately making over 350+... the powerband is what the problem could be

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I never broke anything on my talon. You can't tell me the transfer cases on the evos and stis are weaker then the old 1g dsm transfer cases...well maybe subaru since a lot of their stuff is junk.

well the STi has a whole unit, there is no transfer "case". and the Sti tranny is very strong. i mean maybe you've been lucky but you'd know more than i do about dsm's, why are there so many evos with Tcase issues? and very little for the 1g's cause i dont know why? you tell me

the WRX 5spd tranny is weak. so yeah that is JUNK

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 09:30 PM
he's definately making over 350+... the powerband is what the problem could be
wanna make a sidebet, i bet $20 hes doesnt break 330whp

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 10:06 PM
wanna make a sidebet, i bet $20 hes doesnt break 330whp

yeah ill bet you 20 he breaks 330

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 10:25 PM
you owe me money so far

gtikid
10-18-2005, 10:37 PM

psh i'll put money up against you too

Batman
10-18-2005, 10:39 PM
he makes over 350whp...with that set up he "should" be 450+

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 11:12 PM
SPEEDMONKEY YOU OWE ME $20 :)
my paypal is [email protected] :D

He has to pay for dyno time.

although, the car is untuned, made awesome power. im very impressed, alot of you guys that lost to him will be upset when you see his numbers. ;)

not saying his numbers suck, but it isnt a 350-400whp car , YET. he's making over 300 and under 350, and kicking everyones ass

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 11:20 PM
SPEEDMONKEY YOU OWE ME $20 :)
my paypal is [email protected] :D

He has to pay for dyno time.

although, the car is untuned, made awesome power. im very impressed, alot of you guys that lost to him will be upset when you see his numbers. ;)

not saying his numbers suck, but it isnt a 350-400whp car , YET. he's making over 300 and under 350, and kicking everyones ass

oh no, the money will be paid in person. i thought you said you were spotting him the dyno run?, im sure he's making over 330.. for i know 330whp evos very well.. and they arent quicker than that kid, kicking everyones ass eh?.. you must not have been paying much attention

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 11:21 PM
psh i'll put money up against you too
ok cool, pay up though if you lose

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 11:22 PM
well ive seen video of him beating a 389whp evo, and ive seen him beat a turbo trans am. this thread is about a 450whp evo, which he can race again and clear that up.

he also beat a mustang on the bottle.

he did NOT make over 330whp, so you dont know 330whp SRs that much ;) or Evos, cause he beat charles car on the highway.
:)

go read my post, i just pulled his car off the dyno. i wont post his exact dyno number, ill let him do that.

HE MADE OVER 300whp, but less than 350whp, and it wasnt over 330whp. so you figure it out. i have the dyno here waiting to post when he gives me hte ok. 5 pulls, 19psi, untuned, made the numbers i just said. dyno doesnt lie

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 11:29 PM
well ive seen video of him beating a 389whp evo, and ive seen him beat a turbo trans am. this thread is about a 450whp evo, which he can race again and clear that up.

he also beat a mustang on the bottle.

he did NOT make over 330whp, so you dont know 330whp SRs that much ;) or Evos, cause he beat charles car on the highway.
:)

go read my post, i just pulled his car off the dyno. i wont post his exact dyno number, ill let him do that.

HE MADE OVER 300whp, but less than 350whp, and it wasnt over 330whp. so you figure it out. i have the dyno here waiting to post when he gives me hte ok. 5 pulls, 19psi, untuned, made the numbers i just said. dyno doesnt lie

wtf... we are talking about Nyteryder or STi killa?... i thought this was about STi killa

EDIT: i must have read all that wrong, damn. reading>me

it would have been far more interesting to Dyno the Evo. but you dont have awd dyno... :(

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 11:32 PM
reading is fundamental

this was Nyteryder dyno im talking about. hence me saying, NYTERYDER TUNES TONGIHT

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 11:33 PM
*UPDATE * NYTERYDER DYNOS TONIGHT AT OUR SHOP.

he makes over 310whp its free, under 310whp he pays.

Odds are 2:1 against him :)

Hes a nice guy, ill update when hes done, if he agrees, i wont post his dyno withough permission

see

Speedm0(\)key
10-18-2005, 11:33 PM
reading is fundamental

this was Nyteryder dyno im talking about. hence me saying, NYTERYDER TUNES TONGIHT

yeah i didnt see that, damnit!!!

you went back and edited didnt you .. YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!... i cant beleive you set up people for 20 miserable bucks!

btw.. im kidding

Tank
10-18-2005, 11:46 PM
damn so if his numbers are in the low 300's untuned at 19psi that means he should be able to get some significant power right even so if i was one of the many people whos lost to him i would hang my head a lil low "just kiddin"

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Go ahead and post the dyno sheet.

ct9a gsr
10-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Jeremy's got the driving skills to back up the car, hence why he pulls away from a lot of cars with more power. Very solid SR build. =]

However, don't make the mistake of thinking a lower power car will always beat a higher power car... there's always a small margin of error in each race that may set a handicap for one of the drivers. The reason I mention this is because I always hear 'bout me losing to Jeremy (which I did, one race)... ^.^

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 07:16 AM
Jeremy's got the driving skills to back up the car, hence why he pulls away from a lot of cars with more power. Very solid SR build. =]

However, don't make the mistake of thinking a lower power car will always beat a higher power car... there's always a small margin of error in each race that may set a handicap for one of the drivers. The reason I mention this is because I always hear 'bound dont t me losing to Jeremy (which I did, one race)... ^.^ok you said you lost one race to him, i didnt say i lost one race to him either on a bogged launch, we came back ran again i bogged and was beside him by thrid gear and starting to pull away,then his hose popped, all i said was tell the truth about what happened I'll run again not a big deal but from a dig it might as well be over, all i said is shit run straight on the expressway and dont bb which he does, you can tell that is how he can automaticlly pull away from people

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 07:19 AM
Would u be mad if a 300whp 240 beat your 450awhp evo. HA HA. Anyway I will post some numbers in a few hours. How come mr. stikiller has not posted back, this is his tread or is he 2 embarresed so say anything.yo jackass i am not on a computer every day i have a business to run i do shit with my life. and i hope you not it not goog to talk shit to someone ya dont know. i aint scared of shit not you or anyone else never have been never will be.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 07:24 AM
Proof that he lies about losing. What a shame, and what is even more funny weather u believe me or not I believe there was already a crack in my hose on the first run because I fixed it and the car seems to pull noticably quicker.you are a dumb ass to watch that video that was after we finished run and we kept going all the way to the exit i didnt lie and you talk a whole lot of shit on the computer but not in person. well when ya ass gets shut down dont show ya face.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 07:28 AM
i cut this at now. we can run thursday night we dont even have to wait until next saturday.

PSINXS
10-19-2005, 08:58 AM
no next saturrday!! i cant miss this!!!

Tank
10-19-2005, 09:13 AM
wow J i think you pissed him off :lmfao: ,well i probrably will be in kuwait for this. but even if you when the next race i dont think it proves shit cause you already lost, last i check no one keeps records in racin. hmmmm if so i guess 0-2 for you nah im just playin with you, and J wouldnt talk shit cause he could probrably give less than a fuck about you winning the next run cause he already beat you. No disrespect meant also man i think you have nice ride :goodjob:

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 09:18 AM
thanks

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 10:12 AM
you talk a whole lot of shit on the computer but not in person. well when ya ass gets shut down dont show ya face.

Just tell me you are trying to take this to another level and I will show you that racing aint one of the top 3 things I do best, so you better keep that fake tuff guy routine and keep it on the other side of that computer.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 10:18 AM
yo jackass i am not on a computer every day i have a business to run i do shit with my life. and i hope you not it not goog to talk shit to someone ya dont know. i aint scared of shit not you or anyone else never have been never will be.

You still not saying shit, I work a 50 work week, I have a house to take care of adn a wife and a 4year old. And I hope you aint scared of anyone that would be real bitch made, and only I person controls what comes out of my mouth or in this case on the computer and thats me I am always will to back up anything I say, anything. I hope with all your little tuff talk you are the same.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 10:25 AM
You still not saying shit, I work a 50 work week, I have a house to take care of adn a wife and a 4year old. And I hope you aint scared of anyone that would be real bitch made, and only I person controls what comes out of my mouth or in this case on the computer and thats me I am always will to back up anything I say, anything. I hope with all your little tuff talk you are the same.ask anyone i am the sam e and as i said thursday

tony
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Anyone got a camera? If so I'll come out if you guys do it thursday

99SI
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Congratulations Nyterider on the good numbers. Get that shit tuned and back on the dyno. With a tune you should definately walk the evo. Keep up the good work.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 10:40 AM
Congratulations Nyterider on the good numbers. Get that shit tuned and back on the dyno. With a tune you should definately walk the evo. Keep up the good work.so what you need him to tune it again be for he runs it,tell him to just show up thrusday and you to so you can see what happens

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks but I will walk the evo anyway I already got in contact with the guy that did my rom tune and I will have another program this fri at the latest to fix that shitty 10-1 a/f some I am going to need to come back mainstream early next week

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 10:48 AM
ha ha I still say thursday night i can get people and cameras (beating around the bush) tomorrow since you will be gone this weekend.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 11:01 AM
How about I work a second shift and dont get of until 1am thursday. I think I want a few more people to watch you lose, plus with your reputation when I beat you with your cameras you wont show it so we will run when someone more creditable w/ a camera is there. (Hint Hint Charles)

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:12 AM
thats good you think someone suppose to be scared now you are making excuse a camera is a camera and I get off at midnight thrusday so i'll still be up, step up instead of backing up. a most of the shit you have said thus far in this thread has been of he said shit you say a creditable source has told you well tell that fool to step up to.as i said thrusday 1 am its not hard since you claims you are so fast show up.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 11:13 AM
so what you need him to tune it again be for he runs it,tell him to just show up thrusday and you to so you can see what happens

How are you gonna say that when 2 days after I beat you you go install a 2 step. I am aint puttin any power upgrades on the car, it is almost running 10-1 a/f which is extremly rich, so the only smart thing to do is fix a problem. It will be here fri., dont be in such a rush to get beat. It is not like I am throwing on a "manifold and turbo elbow".

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
thats good you think someone suppose to be scared now you are making excuse a camera is a camera and I get off at midnight thrusday so i'll still be up, step up instead of backing up. a most of the shit you have said thus far in this thread has been of he said shit you say a creditable source has told you well tell that fool to step up to.as i said thrusday 1 am its not hard since you claims you are so fast show up.

Really, STFU and run me in front of everyone so you will feel even worse.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:16 AM
How are you gonna say that when 2 days after I beat you you go install a 2 step. I am aint puttin any power upgrades on the car, it is almost running 10-1 a/f which is extremly rich, so the only smart thing to do is fix a problem. It will be here fri., dont be in such a rush to get beat. It is not like I am throwing on a "manifold and turbo elbow".dude i not even going to run with the two step, i didnt on sunday it's also been installed it just wasnt on because my labtop was at work.

Vteckidd
10-19-2005, 11:20 AM
DYNO GRAPH NYTERYDER

He made one pull at 301whp, but this is the only one we logged a/f ratios on. The other runs he blew the sniffer out the tailpipe. this shows you how dead rich it is.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEwMjY1ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:20 AM
why you so scared to run on thrusday you mouth is about chatter, and you just going through the motions tony said he'll come that your creditable witness right there. tonys not going to lie what you have to do stuff to your car to try to make it so you will win,i know, they said you talked mad shit when you had your crx and this white dude you to all ways call you out and you wouldnt do it, well i am call you out now on thrusday.now you stfu and show up.

Tank
10-19-2005, 11:31 AM
stikiller stop swinging of his fuckin nuts cause you already got your ass whipped, and im sure you wouldnt want to see another level other than racing man, trust me. just wait in line like the rest of the slow losers who want a rematch hes a fuckin family man like myself work in the week and sometimes the weekend what your showing everyone is how fuckin hurt your pride really was from getting your ass handed to you. i wouldnt even waste my time if i was him, but knowing J a lil bit he probrably dont give a fuck but dont slip up thats all im gonna say

Goldollar
10-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Why are you in such a rush to run him on thursday all of a suden. YOur pride hurting right now, or you just wanna catch him befor he gets the tune fixed and is potentially making more power. Sounds like to me this guy done went and bought some more car parts to try and beat you Jeromy.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:36 AM
why dont you get off his nuts, you keep taking up for him, i take care of my family, run a busniess and do everything i have to and another level like whta fight or something are you crazy dude i dont have to jock that dude 5'7 bench 345 squat 960 and was golden golve boxer for my school and weight class. If you think he is so fast just show up with him he didnt whip shit and he acting to scared to show up for what about 10 or 15secs

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:39 AM
i havent bought anything see you riding those nuts too. I dont have to buy anything lets just squash it now , i hate waiting, he putting off so he trying to add something, my car stays parked all week everyweek until the weekends.

99SI
10-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Holy shit that's rich. I'm surprised you're not fouling plugs with that A/F. If I was you I would definately want to have my car right before I ran anymore. At least it's rich not lean. Still don't get goaded into coming out before you're ready to go. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, what the hell difference does it make.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Holy shit that's rich. I'm surprised you're not fouling plugs with that A/F. If I was you I would definately want to have my car right before I ran anymore. At least it's rich not lean. Still don't get goaded into coming out before you're ready to go. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, what the hell difference does it make.all ready ready smart ass, ya'll talk a lot of shit behind the computer

accrdpusha
10-19-2005, 11:43 AM
This shit is getting crazy. How we going from a kill to what we bench and squat?

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:45 AM
yo boy tank trying to talk shit about i dont want these to go to another level like he know me.

Goldollar
10-19-2005, 11:49 AM
i havent bought anything see you riding those nuts too. I dont have to buy anything lets just squash it now , i hate waiting, he putting off so he trying to add something, my car stays parked all week everyweek until the weekends.
Riding whos nuts. Muthafucka i built the car, im not on of these guys on the forums dicking riding Jeromy, because i know him personaly im not one of these guys that sees him at a race and starts acting like a 13 year old girl that has just met Bow Wow. Jeromy is my homie and vise a versa. On another note just wait til the mans car is up and ready, he was running on a bad tune which we need to get fixed, and he has drill this weekend which you already knew and accepted to race the following weekend, so jsut chill and youwill get another race. :)

99SI
10-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Squat 960lbs? lololroflmaololololololololol I call Bullshit. I've known quite a few people who are power lifters and there was only one that squatted 800 plus. Maybe leg press 960lbs, but not squat.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 11:51 AM
why you so scared to run on thrusday you mouth is about chatter, and you just going through the motions tony said he'll come that your creditable witness right there. tonys not going to lie what you have to do stuff to your car to try to make it so you will win,i know, they said you talked mad shit when you had your crx and this white dude you to all ways call you out and you wouldnt do it, well i am call you out now on thrusday.now you stfu and show up.

Do you intentionally want to piss me off, is so why dont you say fuck racing and knuckle up because right now I am not even thinking about racing. I told you when we will run, and what is even worse you dissappear for 100post saying how you dont have time because of your job and runnig a business, now as of yesterday when you find out the power I am making, you mysteiously show back up to your own thread and want to run tommorrow. What are you scared of that, the only why the race will be close is if I am running pig rich. What do you think when I get my new program fri. I will be putting down "450whp". Go back into hiding until I call you out fri. Your on punishment now GO TO YOUR ROOM! HA! HA! HA!

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:52 AM
one i aint know muthafucka while ya running ya mouth he didnt say shit about a bad tune thats all ya had to say. dont talk shit or call me anything cause ya dont know me i can back anything i say up so i would watch ya mouth

accrdpusha
10-19-2005, 11:53 AM
"Get Him"--Courtesy of How High

99SI
10-19-2005, 11:53 AM
all ready ready smart ass, ya'll talk a lot of shit behind the computer
This doesn't make much sense to me. My post was about how rich the a/f ratios are on Nyteryders car. I've never met the man, wouldn't know him if he introduced himself. Are you saying that Nyteryders car is ready? Or that your car is ready? I was letting Nyteryder know that if I were in his shoes I would get a better tune before running again. Maybe you don't know what A/F ratio is. That's Air to fuel ratio. He's dropping to around 10:1 on the top end. That means for every 10 parts of air there is one part fuel. That is not enough air and too much fuel. Hope that helps you out.

Goldollar
10-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Watch what, man please go somewhere else know, if i wanted to call you a muthafucka, i would say "you muthafucka bitch" i wouldnt just end it with muthafucka, also you dont know me obviously or you would know i have something to with the car, second im not a lil asian kid (NO OFFENSE sOME OF MY CLOSEST FREINDS ARE ASIAN) MEANING IM NOT SOME SMALL BITCH, third you dont know how i get down. So im gonna leave it at that take my ass to the shop, cause your acting a lil to tough fr my taste.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Do you intentionally want to piss me off, is so why dont you say fuck racing and knuckle up because right now I am not even thinking about racing. I told you when we will run, and what is even worse you dissappear for 100post saying how you dont have time because of your job and runnig a business, now as of yesterday when you find out the power I am making, you mysteiously show back up to your own thread and want to run tommorrow. What are you scared of that, the only why the race will be close is if I am running pig rich. What do you think when I get my new program fri. I will be putting down "450whp". Go back into hiding until I call you out fri. Your on punishment now GO TO YOUR ROOM! HA! HA! HA!yall are funny as hell talking shit about knuckle up we dont even say that anymore, i could careless if i piss you off or anyone else. i didnt disappear from anything for 100 post i was off yesterday.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 12:00 PM
one i aint know muthafucka while ya running ya mouth he didnt say shit about a bad tune thats all ya had to say. dont talk shit or call me anything cause ya dont know me i can back anything i say up so i would watch ya mouth

The problem is I beat him with a bad tune and now he is scared to find out what a good tune will do. Thats just sad. You got 450whp and you are scared that my car with a better tune might make 320whp. Why would I put my motor in jepordy, for u, HA HA!

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 12:02 PM
yall are funny as hell talking shit about knuckle up we dont even say that anymore, i could careless if i piss you off or anyone else. i didnt disappear from anything for 100 post i was off yesterday.

Come on "big money" you need me to buy a computer for your home.

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Time for work I will let you talk shit to yourself for a while.

Vteckidd
10-19-2005, 12:06 PM
yeah Nyteryder is a pretty big guy. ill vouch for that, made me feel outta shape last night as i was smokin my ciggs lol

i need to get on some steroids

99SI
10-19-2005, 12:07 PM
yeah Nyteryder is a pretty big guy. ill vouch for that, made me feel outta shape last night as i was smokin my ciggs lol

i need to get on some steroids
What will be funny is when you race stikiller when your little all motor honda gets finished. Jesus, I can't wait for the excuses after that one. lol.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:08 PM
This doesn't make much sense to me. My post was about how rich the a/f ratios are on Nyteryders car. I've never met the man, wouldn't know him if he introduced himself. Are you saying that Nyteryders car is ready? Or that your car is ready? I was letting Nyteryder know that if I were in his shoes I would get a better tune before running again. Maybe you don't know what A/F ratio is. That's Air to fuel ratio. He's dropping to around 10:1 on the top end. That means for every 10 parts of air there is one part fuel. That is not enough air and too much fuel. Hope that helps you out.i was talking about my car is ready,i dont know what the big deal is about saying he won i said he got the first and i got the second the shit is 1 to 1 with me having both shity ass launches like i sadi i not going to turn the two step on its straight up.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:12 PM
i dont care about you getting your car tuned,now ya talking out ya mouth again.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Watch what, man please go somewhere else know, if i wanted to call you a muthafucka, i would say "you muthafucka bitch" i wouldnt just end it with muthafucka, also you dont know me obviously or you would know i have something to with the car, second im not a lil asian kid (NO OFFENSE sOME OF MY CLOSEST FREINDS ARE ASIAN) MEANING IM NOT SOME SMALL BITCH, third you dont know how i get down. So im gonna leave it at that take my ass to the shop, cause your acting a lil to tough fr my taste.one thing you should know anyone who knows me knows i dont care if you are 5"0 or 7"2 size dont matter to me so like i said walk to my face and say that shit and see what happens. fire works will go off and not the shit you buy at a stand.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Come on "big money" you need me to buy a computer for your home.you wouldnt have the money to buy me a computer.

Vteckidd
10-19-2005, 12:21 PM
What will be funny is when you race stikiller when your little all motor honda gets finished. Jesus, I can't wait for the excuses after that one. lol.
watch out now, 450whp is nothing to take lightly. i honestly dont know how fast my car will be.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:22 PM
watch out now, 450whp is nothing to take lightly. i honestly dont know how fast my car will be.i heard you got a hot car from my boy mr.bigg

99SI
10-19-2005, 12:23 PM
i dont care about you getting your car tuned,now ya talking out ya mouth again.
you must have meant talking out of his ass. Because I've never known anyone who didn't talk out of their mouth.

Tank
10-19-2005, 12:24 PM
first i want to say stikiller, i dont know you, and dont have shit against you. with the fightin shit im just warning you. secondly i aint dick ridin or on anyones nuts i saw one race with jeremy, and i see jeremy so far every weekend atleast run i dont personally know the man just from i can tell about his charater is what i form my opinions on. and if im still in country you can bet your ass ill be there like i said before i like your car i dont see why this shit is goin the way it is. but i dont give a fuck anyone who has a problem or some shit to say and step up but i aint got no ill feelings for anyone.

99SI
10-19-2005, 12:25 PM
watch out now, 450whp is nothing to take lightly. i honestly dont know how fast my car will be.
I know, I'm just having some fun throwing a little shit out there. It should be an interesting run if you do go. 230ish crx against 450 evo. you should have about a 1200 pound weight advantage. Well, maybe if you quit smoking those cigs and get on the treadmill. lmfao. just kidding.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:31 PM
first i want to say stikiller, i dont know you, and dont have shit against you. with the fightin shit im just warning you. secondly i aint dick ridin or on anyones nuts i saw one race with jeremy, and i see jeremy so far every weekend atleast run i dont personally know the man just from i can tell about his charater is what i form my opinions on. and if im still in country you can bet your ass ill be there like i said before i like your car i dont see why this shit is goin the way it is. but i dont give a fuck anyone who has a problem or some shit to say and step up but i aint got no ill feelings for anyone.thats cool but you was reversing roles,as if you would have read the first thing i post in this thread was the truth, he said he just beat this evo but didnt tell yall the whole story that he lost the second race even though i bogged again.I gave him the first even though i was walking him down and all the main people who was at that spot saturdaY SAW IT.his hose didnt pop til i passed him on the second run because i heard it. All i said is step it up why wait he never said he had a bad tune he said all he had to do was change his hose. i aint got beef but i am not the one to take lightly either.And tank you are probably cool but take it when i say it he will lose the thrid race not ove confident i just telling the truth.

Vteckidd
10-19-2005, 12:32 PM
ive met both Nyteryder and STIKILLER, they are both nice guys. remember this is the internet.

Run whatcha brung, whenever, if you lose, shake hands, be men, and walk away. no sense in fighting and getting bent out of shape. there is always somebody faster out there.

:cheers:

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 12:33 PM
and tank warning me about what.

Tank
10-19-2005, 12:35 PM
oh nothing jsut forget it what vteckidd said is probrably the best thing said this whole thread man just let the tune happen and then race him and if you win cool if you lose its all good oh vteckidd i PM'ed your ass about my supra getting a motorswap i need to know something asap man

99SI
10-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Damn it Vteckidd has to step in and be the voice of reason. I've been having fun with the shit talking and instigating. hahaha. For real, this shit doesn't need to get carried away from what it is: A FUCKING RACE. It's all about the love, not the hate.

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 04:11 PM
if i had the power/money.. i would make fast and the furious 4, and my whole casting would be out of this fucking website hahahaha.

ct9a gsr
10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
stikiller, is there anyway you can post up your 450whp dyno chart and make a small list of parts? I'm curious as to what your setup and curves look like... thx.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
if i had the power/money.. i would make fast and the furious 4, and my whole casting would be out of this fucking website hahahaha.you know you talk a lot of shit, but we have failed to see do it in person. it good to see that you are a coward behind a computer.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:15 PM
stikiller, is there anyway you can post up your 450whp dyno chart and make a small list of parts? I'm curious as to what your setup and curves look like... thx.pm it to you in a second

Speedm0(\)key
10-19-2005, 04:16 PM
you know you talk a lot of shit, but we have failed to see do it in person. it good to see that you are a coward behind a computer.

the car scene isnt about talking shit and making people beleive that you're DA MAN!.. , its about your car. dont make this into something that it REALLY doesnt need to be

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:23 PM
okay what about my car you want to kiss its as, it my car yes so what, post everything not half of stuff anf like i said , how can a supra run 170 in fourth gear, you havent answerd that.

tony
10-19-2005, 04:29 PM
I just have to say this is the best thread ever.. makes me wish I wasnt selling my car. I will say the ability to brake boost is priceless, I wouldn't consider it cheating but damn it makes racing boosted cars that much more difficult.

If you guys are out in the Supra some time I'd like to run it, I'd like a shot at the 240 one last time too.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:32 PM
I just have to say this is the best thread ever.. makes me wish I wasnt selling my car. I will say the ability to brake boost is priceless, I wouldn't consider it cheating but damn it makes racing boosted cars that much more difficult.

If you guys are out in the Supra some time I'd like to run it, I'd like a shot at the 240 one last time too.supras gone and the 240 is nightryders

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:33 PM
tony you and i can run to.

Tank
10-19-2005, 04:33 PM
hey stikiller i would like to see some stats on your setups and i dont think hes trying to talk shit hes a comedian :lmfao: just sit back and laugh bro and speed monkey stop bein so damn crazy :lmfao:

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 04:36 PM
hey stikiller i would like to see some stats on your setups and i dont think hes trying to talk shit hes a comedian :lmfao: just sit back and laugh bro and speed monkey stop bein so damn crazy :lmfao:tank i know all of speedmonkey tries to be comedians especailly moe,but look maybe before ya leave we could met up and i'll show you some stuff, and i'll show you a few things i hav e if you live close to me.

Tank
10-19-2005, 04:38 PM
i stay in south atl and i wont be flying til monday so yeah we can get up this weekend i got no problem with that man 4046676673 names drew hit me up

BK EVIL8
10-19-2005, 04:59 PM
tank i know all of speedmonkey tries to be comedians especailly moe,but look maybe before ya leave we could met up and i'll show you some stuff, and i'll show you a few things i hav e if you live close to me.

Brian, Why must you insist on bringing me into this?

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 05:08 PM
i stay in south atl and i wont be flying til monday so yeah we can get up this weekend i got no problem with that man 4046676673 names drew hit me upi give you a call i think i have met you before.

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Brian, Why must you insist on bringing me into this?so you try to act like you arent a comedian, or try to be, you know if i wanted i would have beat your ass and everyone over there,lol., but you now i can.

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Anyone got a camera? If so I'll come out if you guys do it thursday

Das what im talking about Tony'....hehe....

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:16 PM
This shit is getting crazy. How we going from a kill to what we bench and squat?

LOLOLOLOL.....wondering same thing!!!!....

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:23 PM
ive met both Nyteryder and STIKILLER, they are both nice guys. remember this is the internet.

Run whatcha brung, whenever, if you lose, shake hands, be men, and walk away. no sense in fighting and getting bent out of shape. there is always somebody faster out there.

:cheers:

AMEN TO THAT!!!...PREACH ON BROTHER!!!

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:24 PM
if i had the power/money.. i would make fast and the furious 4, and my whole casting would be out of this fucking website hahahaha.

haahaha...lmao!>.. Everyone jus' needs to calm the fuck down...this shit has blown way out of proportion..im sure we can arrange a meeting with dr. Phil or something....everyone here shares the same passion....why fuck all that shit up over a race and "she say/he say" shit...i say best 2 out of 3 runs and that shit is final....run what ya' brung!....

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 05:26 PM
haahaha...lmao!>..is this frank

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:30 PM
is this frank

Frank who?....hehe...NO!....nigga who you think it is?

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 05:32 PM
ya big a sumoian i guess that close enough, look he said he need a tune so he cant run me tomorrow

aCrdinglyslO
10-19-2005, 05:34 PM
i was jus' saying...

1000cckiller
10-19-2005, 05:35 PM
haahaha...lmao!>.. Everyone jus' needs to calm the fuck down...this shit has blown way out of proportion..im sure we can arrange a meeting with dr. Phil or something....everyone here shares the same passion....why fuck all that shit up over a race and "she say/he say" shit...i say best 2 out of 3 runs and that shit is final....run what ya' brung!....this is my fat sumo westler, talking here thats my boy. there one more race to shut this shit up.

Mr.Big
10-19-2005, 07:32 PM
haahaha...lmao!>.. Everyone jus' needs to calm the fuck down...this shit has blown way out of proportion..im sure we can arrange a meeting with dr. Phil or something....everyone here shares the same passion....why fuck all that shit up over a race and "she say/he say" shit...i say best 2 out of 3 runs and that shit is final....run what ya' brung!....

What he said

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
tank i know all of speedmonkey tries to be comedians especailly moe,but look maybe before ya leave we could met up and i'll show you some stuff, and i'll show you a few things i hav e if you live close to me.

Aww, can we be friends to?...........Pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee.

2.3 Evo 8
10-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Wow...after reading this I see there are a few of ethugs on here.

phongie19
10-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Aww, can we be friends to?...........Pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee.

ROFL :lmfao:

Nyteryder
10-19-2005, 11:22 PM
I am serious, we can play playstation NFS, you get the lancer I get the 240 and we can drag race all day.

phongie19
10-19-2005, 11:35 PM
I am serious, we can play playstation NFS, you get the lancer I get the 240 and we can drag race all day.

its a evo man, get it right!!!

accrdpusha
10-19-2005, 11:38 PM
^ haha

Speedm0(\)key
10-20-2005, 02:43 AM

If you guys are out in the Supra some time I'd like to run it, I'd like a shot at the 240 one last time too.

the speedmonkey supra? if yes, sure man. you should have ran it that day we were all at best buy. but yeah just let me know when you'll be out, i think it should be a good race.

and i dont know what stikiller meant by the supra being gone. its still alive. however we suspect that the stock turbos are going to be toast soon. good excuse to go single!... ahh we're broke.. all of us

DrivenMind
10-20-2005, 04:42 AM
Jeremey, I'll have my final gear installed by next weekend, which is when you should be back in town. So if this is the case I'd loooove to film some more races to add to a decent video, because right now I have all of 3 (which is why I haven't posted any videos in a while, lack of content makes videos shitty.) So I'll be able to get out to the spot and film instead of sitting on my ass with no transportation at home.

Nyteryder
10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
cool, I get pmed at least 1 time a day about someone who wants to run because they heard my car is quick, so I can give you pleanty of footage.

Speaking of people that want to run, does anyone know a guy name marvin who drives and evo, I dont even know the guy but now he wants to run me for 500.00.
Claims he is on stock turbo, his boy called me the other day trying to set up something.

HiPSI
10-20-2005, 10:00 AM

had i seen this earlier i'd have taken you up on that easily :D. i bet it made ~315-320 @19psi

HiPSI
10-20-2005, 10:07 AM
DYNO GRAPH NYTERYDER

He made one pull at 301whp, but this is the only one we logged a/f ratios on. The other runs he blew the sniffer out the tailpipe. this shows you how dead rich it is.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEwMjY1ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wow, lower than i thought. i guess i do need to get out there and run some more people with my 17hp advantage over jeremy's car :D. once tuned it'll be ~320ish, depending on whether you're just tuning fuel or timing as well.

ct9a gsr
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM
cool, I get pmed at least 1 time a day about someone who wants to run because they heard my car is quick, so I can give you pleanty of footage.

Speaking of people that want to run, does anyone know a guy name marvin who drives and evo, I dont even know the guy but now he wants to run me for 500.00.
Claims he is on stock turbo, his boy called me the other day trying to set up something.

Check your PMs. =]

Nyteryder
10-20-2005, 10:30 AM
fuel and timing. I will dyno again mon.

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 10:58 AM
you gonna dyno here jeremy?

Nyteryder
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM
I plain to if you guys can make time in the morning before I go to work. Got to be at work a 1:30

Vteckidd
10-20-2005, 11:17 AM
I plain to if you guys can make time in the morning before I go to work. Got to be at work a 1:30
we are closed on mondays, but ill make an exception and come in :)

check this out man, just went up for sale on IMPORTLOUNGE:
http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39526

Mr.Big
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM

NFS is a ricer game

tony
10-20-2005, 04:18 PM
NFS is a ricer game

So I guess real men play gran turismo or something?

Tank
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
hell yeah

aCrdinglyslO
10-20-2005, 05:47 PM
LoL!...

Mr.Big
10-20-2005, 06:08 PM
So I guess real men play gran turismo or something?

Yes sir!!

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 07:26 AM
had i seen this earlier i'd have taken you up on that easily :D. i bet it made ~315-320 @19psii'll bet 30 he doesnt.

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 07:27 AM
:gay:
So I guess real men play gran turismo or something?always

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 07:30 AM
i know what he did on his first three pull already the other day.i'll give him maybe 315 but at 20 or 21 psi.and jeremy i know what you been up to.

Nyteryder
10-21-2005, 09:06 AM
What did i do on my first three pulls and what have I been up to besides working

PSINXS
10-21-2005, 09:14 AM
no more posts till u guys race. we are getting nowhere.

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 09:17 AM
What did i do on my first three pulls and what have I been up to besides working299,300, and 301

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 09:20 AM
i know more, but i'm cool, and shit have fun this weekend.and we'll hit it up next week and i got something for me and you to talk about later,cool

Nyteryder
10-21-2005, 09:24 AM
299,300, and 301

I thought this was stated when the dyno sheet was posted a few pages back

Nyteryder
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
i know more, but i'm cool, and shit have fun this weekend.and we'll hit it up next week and i got something for me and you to talk about later,cool

I always have fun when I go down for drill, send me a pm with what we need to talk about. I will be on the computer for afew.

benwaballs
10-21-2005, 10:20 AM
299,300, and 301

so he has 301 whp and you have 450whp and cant beat him? somthing is wrong! 150 more whp + AWD :confused:

1000cckiller
10-21-2005, 10:50 AM
so he has 301 whp and you have 450whp and cant beat him? somthing is wrong! 150 more whp + AWD :confused:yo we are running next sat. just come watch,ok now go back and do what you were doing.

HiPSI
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
i know what he did on his first three pull already the other day.i'll give him maybe 315 but at 20 or 21 psi.and jeremy i know what you been up to.

once tuned correctly it should be ~315@19psi.... i know this because i have the same setup and i'm making 314@19psi on a conservative tune. with a little more aggressive timing and a little leaner fuel settings he could easily pull another 3-5whp on 93 octane.

DrivenMind
10-21-2005, 10:49 PM
damn... Jeremy's got some mid range.

I.G.R Epyon
10-22-2005, 11:27 AM
wow this is one long ass thread
17 pages and 244 post later I come in late.
but yeah I got the camera and the time so when ever lu guys do it let me know.
Big respect to both cars seen both of your set ups and they are sweet.
so when u guys are done with this drag thing u want to out and play on the twistys.
.....uuuummmmm twisty
so i guess i see u guys out there just look for the panda
hey Accordpusha give me a holla