PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to take a minute just sit right there...

speedminded
10-16-2009, 12:57 PM
"...and tell you how I took off in a balloon filled with hot air. In eastern Colorado born and raised chasin' tornadoes is how I spent most of my days. Chillin' and laxin' all cool shootin' some helium out by the pool when a couple of winds that were up to no good start pushing me out of my neighborhood. I took one little flight and my mom god scared. She said you're moving with your new mom from Wife Swap in a balloon filled with hot air. I fell out of a box and won't turn 7 or 8 and I yelled to the balloon, " Going down, smell ya later!" They google earth'd me on Wolf Blitzer, I was finally there. Safe in my home, known as the Prince of the Air. I hid in my attic, the falcon that never went in the air."

Hundo®
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
LAME.

however it updated me on that retarded kids situation. guess they saved him?

speedminded
10-16-2009, 01:37 PM
LAME.

however it updated me on that retarded kids situation. guess they saved him?He never went anywhere. I called it an hour before they found him hiding in the attic.

roxie911
10-16-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm so lost. Was he in a balloon or something???

nreggie454
10-16-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm so lost. Was he in a balloon or something???

Look at cnn.com. One of the top stories.

americanctm
10-16-2009, 02:00 PM
"When the Heene family aren't chasing storms, they devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials" - News Link (http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/15/missing-balloon-boy-falcon-heene-was-in-wife-swap-family/)

This most definitely was a cry for help from this kid. His parents must have been spending too much time looking for extraterrestrials.

Maniacc
10-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Yeah I heard about this stupid shit yesterday afternoon.
I wonder if the dad is counting on the money from interviews to pay for the bill he's about to get for the recovery of his balloon lol

http://i34.tinypic.com/e1t8o.png

Hundo®
10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
He never went anywhere. I called it an hour before they found him hiding in the attic.

LOL WHAAA? thats hilarious, he set that shit off and had everybody looking for him. HAHAHAH

bdydrpdmazda
10-16-2009, 02:25 PM
it would be pretty fucking sweet to have your own balloon to pull a stunt like this with.

speedminded
10-16-2009, 02:39 PM
it would be pretty fucking sweet to have your own balloon to pull a stunt like this with.With rising airline costs lets do it! No baggage checks and you can carry more than 3oz. of fluid. The problem is a destination lol!

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 03:22 PM
LOL @ this thread