hahahah thats the funniest shit ever

lol @ underweight kids wishing they had weight

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 11:58 AM
lol @ overweight bitches hatin on people in shape

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 11:59 AM
lol @ overweight bitches hatin on people in shape

lol @ someone driving a civic ever getting someone else to think they are a bad ass

A civic dude, SERIOUSLY.

:lmfao:

Catnip
10-16-2009, 12:00 PM
lol @ underweight kids wishing they had weight

:2up:

lol

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:01 PM
hahah shoulda posted this one..

http://i38.tinypic.com/1zx4cit.jpg

but wait you cant all you can see is a default pic

hahahaha

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:01 PM

lol

You at least admit you wish you had some weight.

Bowdown just acts like a bitch, runs his mouth about people being fat because he wishes he wasn't an underweight, short weak bitch.

It's so painfully obvious its pathetic.
Sad honestly.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:02 PM

hahahaha

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Man, you would get worked so fucking hard.

QKJUICEDPONY
10-16-2009, 12:03 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Man, you would get worked so fucking hard.

By this guy?

http://gamebattles.com/profile/ThackerSS/achievements

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:03 PM
LOL this is sooo interesting..

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:05 PM
hahahaha dude I would knock the shit out of your fatass...I wish you fuckin would show up somewhere

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:06 PM
eewww get em T...

lol

Slomaro Z28
10-16-2009, 12:06 PM
By this guy?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:...............

.........:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Dont forget about your workout session Thacker
hahahahaha

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182682&highlight=workout+session

xdavidscenex
10-16-2009, 12:07 PM
interesting thread.

Catnip
10-16-2009, 12:10 PM
hahahaha dude I would knock the shit out of your fatass...I wish you fuckin would show up somewhere

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/thackerus.jpg

btstone
10-16-2009, 12:12 PM
this shit is making me laugh so hard

Thacker44
This thread is hilarious to me. It's amazing how similar we are to our cars.

He has a small, bitch, under powered Civic compared to my big, bad ass over powered camaro.

He has a small, thin, weak bitch body that can't put up any weight compared to my large frame, overly strong MAN body.

lol @ the irony.

Travis, take a second to think how badly your civic would get drug by my MAN car, and then drop the testosterone and suck up your pride and think about how bad you'd get worked if you smarted off like you do from your trailer on these here internets.

bowdown201
this shit is making me laugh so hard

Your not the only one lol

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:13 PM
By this guy?

Holy shit, I don't even remember that site. But 2007? God damn.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Your not the only one lol

He has a small, bitch, under powered Civic compared to my big, bad ass over powered camaro.

He has a small, thin, weak bitch body that can't put up any weight compared to my large frame, overly strong MAN body.

lol @ the irony.

Travis, take a second to think how badly your civic would get drug by my MAN car, and then drop the testosterone and suck up your pride and think about how bad you'd get worked if you smarted off like you do from your trailer on these here internets.

Don't forget your place.

btstone
10-16-2009, 12:16 PM
he doesnt own the civic and hasnt for wuite a while. get your research game back to par

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:17 PM

lol @ the irony.

bwahahahahahahaha

1. I dont even have the civic anymore you stupid fuck. You would think after all the time you have sitting in your parents basement playin video games and practicin your e thuggin skills you would know that....guess you truly are just a flat out idiot

2. If you think your fat ogre lookin ass has the balls come to the sonic meet in mcdonough Tuesday...ill be sure to come :goodjob:

QKJUICEDPONY
10-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Holy shit, I don't even remember that site. But 2007? God damn.

Well he has to be related to this guy!

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member2291375.htm

Catnip
10-16-2009, 12:20 PM
bwahahahahahahaha

1. I dont even have the civic anymore you stupid fuck. You would think after all the time you have sitting in your parents basement playin video games and practicin your e thuggin skills you would know that....guess you truly are just a flat out idiot

2. If you think your fat ogre lookin ass has the balls come to the sonic meet in mcdonough Tuesday...ill be sure to come :goodjob:

Just curious, what do you have now?

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:21 PM
the BMW

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:22 PM
bwahahahahahahaha

lol @ not being able to afford a civic.

Payments too much?

You a weak and POOR bitch too huh.

lol I GOT PLENTY MONEYYYYYY

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:25 PM
lol at the OP ...

Settle this NOW. tonight at the NEWNAN meet.. well not persay but ehhh do it tonight SOMEwere!!

STOP TALKIN SHIT!

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:26 PM
lol at the OP ...

Settle this NOW. tonight at the NEWNAN meet.. well not persay but ehhh do it tonight SOMEwere!!

STOP TALKIN SHIT!

There ain't nothing to settle. It's just another underweight kid mad at the world because he gets pushed around trying to run his mouth to someone he knows will fuck his shit up. He knows he's got nothing for me, but maybe if he talks enough shit he can fool people into thinking he does and thats all he cares about. Not what he can do, just what he wants others to think he can.
HE KNOWS BETTER.

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:26 PM
o yea T i still havent seen the Bimmer.. well except a pic.. that thing looks Great!

maybe ill see it next week or soo...

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:27 PM
There ain't nothing to settle. It's just another underweight kid mad at the world because he gets pushed around trying to run his mouth to someone he knows will fuck his shit up.

NAW bra.. I dont see it that way!:goodjob:

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:27 PM
lol @ not being able to afford a civic.

Payments too much?

You a weak and POOR bitch too huh.

lol I GOT PLENTY MONEYYYYYY

Lol come you should come up with better material...wow who hasnt heard the "you own a civic you must be poor" bullshit?

You just sent Brandon a IM calling him a bitch correct?

Well heres another callout to add to the never ending list..

You say im 5'9 120lbs and he is 5'4 105lbs right..

You show up to the sonic meet Tuesday Ill make 100% sure were both there and you can choose which of us gets to beat your ass, and for your sake you better hope you dont pick me

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Lol come you should come up with better material...wow who hasnt heard the "you own a civic you must be poor" bullshit?

You show up to the sonic meet Tuesday Ill make 100% sure were both there and you can choose which of us gets to beat your ass, and for your sake you better hope you dont pick me
LOL.

YOU ARE FUCKING COMICAL KID. YOU'VE GOT NO SIZE. MAN WITH NO SIZE DOES NOT COMPETE WITH MAN WITH SIZE. IT SUCKS FOR YOU I KNOW BUT JUST SUCK UP YOUR PRIDE AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. LAST CHANCE. YOU KNOW BETTER

Slomaro Z28
10-16-2009, 12:30 PM

In for video

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:31 PM
NAW bra.. I dont see it that way!:goodjob:

lol @ you being small too.

It's like a small pissed off kid convention up in here.

Catnip
10-16-2009, 12:32 PM

http://cdn.videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 12:34 PM
http://cdn.videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

lol nah

all he has to do is show up..thats all

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:35 PM

It's like a small pissed off kid convention up in here.

I can give two flying shits..if your bigger than me..

you dont faze me homie!! soo dont start the E thug with me..il bring the lama straight to the crib mayne!

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I can give two flying shits..if your bigger than me..

you dont faze me homie!! soo dont start the E thug with me..il bring the lama straight to the crib mayne!

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp135/black4drek/JDMMIKESHOP.jpg

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
U like my sig dont u???

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:41 PM
U like my sig dont u???

Are you black?

I bet $100 you are black.

Take a guess at how I know....
BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AS FUCK.
LOOLLL

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:43 PM
WOW really?.. damn aight man..

I got u..I hope you feel nice and safe at home buddie..

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 12:43 PM
He has a small, bitch, under powered Civic compared to my big, bad ass over powered camaro.funny you say that.

just saying.....

but does it take you build 8 cylinders cause you don't know how to build 4?

respond with a mature answer.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:44 PM
WOW really?.. damn aight man..

I got u..I hope you feel nice and safe at home buddie..

Make a fucking threat and I will 100% show up at that newnan meet tonight. In fact, you might want to bring some friends with you right now because your mouth is digging a deep hole. My advice? Stay out of this thread. You done wandered into the wrong saloon partner.

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:45 PM
sooooo WOW man.. soo you really want to risk your life puling the Racist card???

wow buddie U REALLY ARE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Lurker
DAMN, he just called you out to come to the Sonic meet Thacker. Whatcha gon do?

Man up and meet him face to face!

Thacker44
funny you say that.

just saying.....

but does it take you build 8 cylinders cause you don't know how to build 4?

respond with a mature answer.

I've got your mature answer.

What you said doesn't make a fucking bit of sense.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:46 PM
sooooo WOW man.. soo you really want to risk your life puling the Racist card???

wow buddie U REALLY ARE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT!!!

RISK MY LIFE?

LOL

IS THAT A FUCKING THREAT?!?!?

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Make a fucking threat and I will 100% show up at that newnan meet tonight. In fact, you might want to bring some friends with you right now because your mouth is digging a deep hole. My advice? Stay out of this thread. You done wandered into the wrong saloon partner.

Ok if i go.. U will know..

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 12:48 PM

It's like a small pissed off kid convention up in here.Alright im tired of reading this bullshit...Thacker your so worried about getting shown up by someone smaller than you..Your so physically superior to me you claim so How about we get to it already...Your obviously very eager to fight someone on here to vent your frustration with your useless life So stop runnin your mouth already...You bitched out last time you started talkin shit and I wanted to meet up..You and half the KF knows I been waiting to drag your ass up and down the parking lot so...You grown some balls yet son?

*waits for thacker to resort to posting myspace pics and other retarded ways of bitching out and making excuses*

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 12:49 PM
I've got your mature answer.

What you said doesn't make a fucking bit of sense.
it seems to be you're just fucking dumb then.

i asked a simple question. are you building v8's cause you don't know how to build a 4 cylinder? does that make sense?

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:51 PM

Just like a bitch, run his mouth and make a threat and then retreat into his bitchhole.

Kid you got punked. Try again tomorrow and bring a better game.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Alright im tired of reading this bullshit...Thacker your so worried about getting shown up by someone smaller than you..Your so physically superior to me you claim so How about we get to it already...Your obviously very eager to fight someone on here to vent your frustration with your useless life So stop runnin your mouth already...You bitched out last time you started talkin shit and I wanted to meet up..You and half the KF knows I been waiting to drag your ass up and down the parking lot so...You grown some balls yet son?

*waits for thacker to resort to posting myspace pics and other retarded ways of bitching out and making excuses*

lol @ bigkuntrykang the inbred retard without a car that still trips and falls his way into the killsforum.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:53 PM
it seems to be you're just fucking dumb then.

i asked a simple question. are you building v8's cause you don't know how to build a 4 cylinder? does that make sense?

I am building v8's because only a fucking retard would build a 4 cylinder.

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 12:55 PM

or you just don't know how to do it right so you have to take the upper advantage to build double the cylinders. it takes twice as much skill to get a 4 cylinder to run like a v8. its done all the time.

if you really want to prove what a car builder you are. build a 4 cylinder and call folks out. from what i see. you never will.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 12:55 PM
lol @ bigkuntrykang the inbred retard without a car that still trips and falls his way into the killsforum.
:lmfao:My point exactly...I guess the playground bully always did only stick to fuckin with the smaller kids...Let me know when you get some balls and decide to fuck with someone your size...I got your inbred boy...Too bad your too much of a pussy to ever come get you some..But what can i say...Your bitch made Thacker..I dont blame you..I blame your parents

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:56 PM
My point exactly...I guess the playground bully always did only stick to fuckin with the smaller kids...Let me know when you get some balls and decide to fuck with someone your size...I got your inbred boy...Too bad your too much of a pussy to ever come get you some..But what can i say...Your bitch made Thacker..I dont blame you..I blame your parents

I blame obama.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:57 PM
My point exactly...I guess the playground bully always did only stick to fuckin with the smaller kids...Let me know when you get some balls and decide to fuck with someone your size...I got your inbred boy...Too bad your too much of a pussy to ever come get you some..But what can i say...Your bitch made Thacker..I dont blame you..I blame your parents

http://the5thdimension.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/retard-baby.jpg

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 12:57 PM

http://sixfourthreeblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/confused-black-woman.jpg

BITCHHHH

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 12:58 PM
How am i getting punkd?????????????? you are a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THUG!!!!!!!

Dog.. IF i really gave a flip about your miserable life, and wanted to waste my time on a worthless peace of shit like u, just a FEW phone calls would have your life taken over the most CHILDISH, IGNORANT remark like suck VVVVVVV

Are you black?

I bet $100 you are black.

Take a guess at how I know....
BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AS FUCK.
LOOLLL

call it what you want to call it but you in fact are FAT LOSER!!

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:01 PM
How am i getting punkd?????????????? you are a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THUG!!!!!!!

Dog.. IF i really gave a flip about your miserable life, and wanted to waste my time on a worthless peace of shit like u, just a FEW phone calls would have your life taken over the most CHILDISH, IGNORANT remark like suck VVVVVVV

call it what you want to call it but you in fact are FAT LOSER!!

lol @ a few phone calls and you're life would be taken.

Listen to how stupid you fucking sound.

You are proud of knowing people DUMB enough to throw away their life because someone on the internet made a racist remark?

Obama doesn't give pardons!!!

LOL.
See why I made my first comment? Because I knew you'd come back with some STUPID shit like that.

Do you see why you just proved my intial comment 100% correct? Or are you honestly so fucking stupid that you can't see why your reaction and remark are that stupid?
http://sixfourthreeblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/confused-black-woman.jpg

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 01:01 PM
http://the5thdimension.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/retard-baby.jpg
Dont come in here posting your elementary school photos..Im sure that was the last grade of education you passed..Grow up son.. You are a Nobody Bro..thats why you need this website to boost your moral...Thats how you made friends and they all ended up seeing what a bitch you are...Come see me one day sweety...Ill make you feel like a natural woman again

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Dont come in here posting your elementary school photos..Im sure that was the last grade of education you passed..Grow up son.. You are a Nobody Bro..thats why you need this website to boost your moral...Thats how you made friends and they all ended up seeing what a bitch you are...Come see me one day sweety...Ill make you feel like a natural woman again

Do you have a car that justifies your presence in the kills forum?

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Lol Thacker your sig just reminded me of how fun that night was that pic was taken. Good times good times...

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 01:05 PM
thacker, you're willing to race from a dig for money and shit?

take a pic. its been up for a while.
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259159

you constantly talking shit about other people and their cars. saying you're the best racer or whatever. why is there a list of people wanting to wipe your ass off the map and you keep ignoring them? talkin you're a big man and all but you keep running away from the call outs? i thought a big man would take the challenge and only a pussy would run away?

so which one is you? a man or a pussy.

btstone

umm...that would be a negative. my 4 cyl. will break off in your camaro's shit so hard you wil be wanting to sell that piece fo shit to the first redneck you pass

Catnip
or you just don't know how to do it right so you have to take the upper advantage to build double the cylinders. it takes twice as much skill to get a 4 cylinder to run like a v8. its done all the time.

If it's done all the time, it obviously doesn't take too much skill... especially talking about Honda people.

Come on.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:06 PM
thacker, you're willing to race from a dig for money and shit?

take a pic. its been up for a while.
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259159

you constantly talking shit about other people and their cars. saying you're the best racer or whatever. why is there a list of people wanting to wipe your ass off the map and you keep ignoring them? talkin you're a big man and all but you keep running away from the call outs? i thought a big man would take the challenge and only a pussy would run away?

so which one is you? a man or a pussy.

Visit the thacker appreciation thread to realize that your comment is wrong and I dominate the streets.

Thank you also for playing, sorry there is no constellation prize for getting owned.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:07 PM
If it's done all the time, it obviously doesn't take too much skill... especially talking about Honda people.

Come on.

Bragging about building a 4 cylinder is like bragging about making a girl cum with a small dick.

Congratulations, your dick is still small.

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
LOL u indeed are the stupid one...

y post a silly pic of a black lady that has NOTHING to do with me.. lol.. your an idiot.......

ok SOOOO MISTER hate black folks DO YOU want to go head to head in a FIGHT with a black guy YOUR SIZE????? answer YES if you are bout it.. and i will make it happend.. :yes:

If we ALL had an IA vote.. is thacker a complete DUMP FUCKIN MORON... 1287483974 people would vote YES

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (16 members and 0 guests)
Thacker44, B00STedSvT, Black4DrEK, bowdown201, btstone, Catnip, ekcivic1991, Lankhoss, Master Shake, oleblue, QKJUICEDPONY, Slomaro Z28, SmackedInATL, VoodooJC, WickedIXMR

YOU ARE WELCOME KILLSFORUM

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:09 PM
LOL u indeed are the stupid one...

y post a silly pic of a black lady that has NOTHING to do with me.. lol.. your an idiot.......

ok SOOOO MISTER hate black folks DO YOU want to go head to head in a FIGHT with a black guy YOUR SIZE????? answer YES if you are bout it.. and i will make it happend.. :yes:

If we ALL had an IA vote.. is thacker a complete DUMP FUCKIN MORON... 1287483974 people would vote YES

If we had a vote that asked "is black4drek stupid, and does he also drive a bitch car"

Then it would crash the server from the amount of YES!!!

haha see I can make stupid unintelligent jokes also.

Only difference? Mine kick ass.

Back of the bus for you.

B00STedSvT
Do you have a car that justifies your presence in the kills forum?You have obviously failed to realize I dont need a 12 second car to Whoop your ass...All i need is for the Biggest bitch on IA to man the fuck up instead of running his cocksucker all the time...Thacker end this convo now boy..I dont want you crying to the cops like every other time Your badass e-life caught up to your real life...Your bitch made and have proved it time and time again..Come get some reasurance if your not fully convinced yet...Your car argument is pointless...You were not dicussing cars before i popped up...Keep talkin that hard shit til Daddy gets in the room boy...You will learn your lesson eventually

bowdown201
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (16 members and 0 guests)
Thacker44, B00STedSvT, Black4DrEK, bowdown201, btstone, Catnip, ekcivic1991, Lankhoss, Master Shake, oleblue, QKJUICEDPONY, Slomaro Z28, SmackedInATL, VoodooJC, WickedIXMR

YOU ARE WELCOME KILLSFORUM

You should be thanking me bitch my last names on the damn thread title :goodjob:

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:10 PM
You should be thanking me bitch my last names on the damn thread title :goodjob:

Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Visit the thacker appreciation thread to realize that your comment is wrong and I dominate the streets.

Thank you also for playing, sorry there is no constellation prize for getting owned.
getting owned?

incon called you out. you bailed. evil goat called you out. you bailed. who's getting owned?

smacked posted up all the folks wanting to run you down. what are you doing? playing video games cause you're too scared to hit the street to take the challenges?
you posted a link with all the vids of you beating people who really aren't worth a shit isn't being a dominator of the streets. its just what you say. its just trying to make yourself look good when it comes to down to folks who trying to put you in your place and you run like a fucking scared pansy bitch.

remember the first fast and the furious, brian o'conner told dom no more running. i'd follow that advise and do the same. people keep calling you out for a good 6 months and you have to accept any of them. so i'll ask again. are you man or a pussy?

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:11 PM
You have obviously failed to realize I dont need a 12 second car to Whoop your ass...All i need is for the Biggest bitch on IA to man the fuck up instead of running his cocksucker all the time...Thacker end this convo now boy..I dont want you crying to the cops like every other time Your badass e-life caught up to your real life...Your bitch made and have proved it time and time again..Come get some reasurance if your not fully convinced yet...Your car argument is pointless...You were not dicussing cars before i popped up...Keep talkin that hard shit til Daddy gets in the room boy...You will learn your lesson eventually

Killsforum, serious business.
I am sorry that you want to prove you are a man by getting your shit kicked in by me but I am going to have to pass as I am here to race and unfortunately you are too poor to own a car. Maybe working your job will net you enough money to afford something worthwhile in your life soon enough. Until then stay strong bro.

bowdown201
Nobody gives a fuck about you.

check your sig then rethink that last comment you imbecile

Black4DrEK
If we had a vote that asked "is black4drek stupid, and does he also drive a bitch car"

Then it would crash the server from the amount of YES!!!

haha see I can make stupid unintelligent jokes also.

Only difference? Mine kick ass.

Back of the bus for you.

SOOOO u didnt answer the question..

DO YOU mister racist fuck want to fight a BLACK guy YOUR size??????

YES OR NO???

Lankhoss
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnd another thread going the distance. Thacker making it perfectly obvious he's just fucking with you, and the group of retards following him around blaming it all on him while completely oblivious to the fact that they're getting played with.

This thread is particularly nice, in that the people who are pissed off at Thacker for talking shit and never backing it up.....are now making empty promises, themselves.

Thacker44
getting owned?

incon called you out. you bailed. evil goat called you out. you bailed. who's getting owned?

smacked posted up all the folks wanting to run you down. what are you doing? playing video games cause you're too scared to hit the street to take the challenges?
you posted a link with all the vids of you beating people who really aren't worth a shit isn't being a dominator of the streets. its just what you say. its just trying to make yourself look good when it comes to down to folks who trying to put you in your place and you run like a fucking scared pansy bitch.

remember the first fast and the furious, brian o'conner told dom no more running. i'd follow that advise and do the same. people keep calling you out for a good 6 months and you have to accept any of them. so i'll ask again. are you man or a pussy?

I called you out, you bailed.

YOU MUST BE A PUSSY
LOL

Jaimecbr900

Should've stayed in school "big man"......:rolleyes: Atleast you spelled it right, although it's the wrong word all together.....

con⋅stel⋅la⋅tion  /ˌkɒnhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngstəˈleɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃən/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-stuh-ley-shuhhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA

Use constellation in a Sentence (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+constellation+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993)

See web results for constellation (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=constellation&o=100049)

See images of constellation (http://ask.reference.com/pictures?q=constellation&o=100049)

–noun 1.Astronomy. a.any of various groups of stars to which definite names have been given, as Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Boötes, Cancer, Orion.b.the section of the heavens occupied by such a group.2.Astrology. a.the grouping or relative position of the stars as supposed to influence events, esp. at a person's birth.b.Obsolete. character as presumed to be determined by the stars.3.a group or configuration of ideas, feelings, characteristics, objects, etc., that are related in some way: a constellation of qualities that made her particularly suited to the job. 4.any brilliant, outstanding group or assemblage: a constellation of great scientists.

con⋅so⋅la⋅tion  /ˌkɒnhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngsəˈleɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃən/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-suh-ley-shuhhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA

Use consolation in a Sentence (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+consolation+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993)

See web results for consolation (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=consolation&o=100049)

See images of consolation (http://ask.reference.com/pictures?q=consolation&o=100049)

–noun 1.the act of consoling; comfort; solace.2.the state of being consoled.3.someone or something that consoles: His faith was a consolation during his troubles. Her daughters are a consolation to her. 4.Sports. a game, match, or race for tournament entrants eliminated before the final round, as a basketball game between the losing semifinalists.

Thacker44

YES OR NO???
NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!! I AM SORRY FOR RACIST COMMENTS PLEASE DON'T SICK LEROY ON ME

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Should've stayed in school "big man"......:rolleyes: Atleast you spelled it right, although it's the wrong word all together.....

con⋅stel⋅la⋅tion  /ˌkɒnhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngstəˈleɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃən/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-stuh-ley-shuhhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA

Use constellation in a Sentence (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+constellation+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993)

See web results for constellation (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=constellation&o=100049)

See images of constellation (http://ask.reference.com/pictures?q=constellation&o=100049)

–noun 1.Astronomy. a.any of various groups of stars to which definite names have been given, as Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Boötes, Cancer, Orion.b.the section of the heavens occupied by such a group.2.Astrology. a.the grouping or relative position of the stars as supposed to influence events, esp. at a person's birth.b.Obsolete. character as presumed to be determined by the stars.3.a group or configuration of ideas, feelings, characteristics, objects, etc., that are related in some way: a constellation of qualities that made her particularly suited to the job. 4.any brilliant, outstanding group or assemblage: a constellation of great scientists.

con⋅so⋅la⋅tion  /ˌkɒnhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngsəˈleɪhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃən/ http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-suh-ley-shuhhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn] http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA

Use consolation in a Sentence (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+consolation+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993)

See web results for consolation (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=consolation&o=100049)

See images of consolation (http://ask.reference.com/pictures?q=consolation&o=100049)

–noun 1.the act of consoling; comfort; solace.2.the state of being consoled.3.someone or something that consoles: His faith was a consolation during his troubles. Her daughters are a consolation to her. 4.Sports. a game, match, or race for tournament entrants eliminated before the final round, as a basketball game between the losing semifinalists.

You got me there, I fucked the spelling up and opera auto corrected it to some stupid shit. Congratulations, you pwned opera the browser.

bowdown201
Annnnnnnnnnnd another thread going the distance. Thacker making it perfectly obvious he's just fucking with you, and the group of retards following him around blaming it all on him while completely oblivious to the fact that they're getting played with.

This thread is particularly nice, in that the people who are pissed off at Thacker for talking shit and never backing it up.....are now making empty promises, themselves.

Ive known ever since Thacker has started posting it was just to get people riled up...its nothing new from him. Doesnt mean we cant play along and have some fun from his dumbass :goodjob:

Black4DrEK
ok some plain and simple.. BITCH MADE!!!!!

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:15 PM
ok some plain and simple.. BITCH MADE!!!!!

YESSA MASSA I AM YO BITCH.

http://media.kickstatic.com/kickapps/images/13869/photos/PHOTO_774588_13869_1814626_main.jpg

Catnip

YES OR NO???

Why do you gotta bring black into it?

Does that make him better or worse? Are you racist? Sounds like you are to bring race into a fight equation.

Thacker44
Ive known ever since Thacker has started posting it was just to get people riled up...its nothing new from him. Doesnt mean we cant play along and have some fun from his dumbass :goodjob:

The funniest thing on the site is you thinking you can fuck with me. That is god damn hilarious.

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 01:16 PM
I called you out, you bailed.

YOU MUST BE A PUSSY
LOL
kinda hard to race when someone's car isn't together.

congrats on being a fucktard.

Black4DrEK
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
It is also funny how you NOW THINK im black.. and post up everyblack joke/ pic you can think of... lol

shows how stupid you REALLY are

bowdown201
The funniest thing on the site is you thinking you can fuck with me. That is god damn hilarious.

Prove the theory right big boy....prove it right

Black4DrEK
Why do you gotta bring black into it?

Does that make him better or worse? Are you racist? Sounds like you are to bring race into a fight equation.

I didnt bring it up asss... Read the post from HIM!!

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Killsforum, serious business.
I am sorry that you want to prove you are a man by getting your shit kicked in by me but I am going to have to pass.Then stop running your cock sucker before reality hits you again son..Dont come around with your chest all blown up cause you will get deflated quickly..You wanna sit on here and claim you'll kick everyones ass in here and continue to bitch out..Thats your lifestyle..Dont be suprised when I find you though..Your in for a rude awakening if I ever see your face in my county

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I didnt bring it up asss... Read the post from HIM!!

You are right. I came into a thread and started running my mouth to you.

Wait.

You got involved in something that didn't involve you and it bit you in the ass.

Sounds typical of _ _ _ _ _ people.

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 01:21 PM
umm...that would be a negative. my 4 cyl. will break off in your camaro's shit so hard you wil be wanting to sell that piece fo shit to the first redneck you pass
even this guy called thacker and you fucking denied it.

mr. v8 guy denied a fucking race to a 4 banger.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 01:22 PM
This thread is particularly nice, in that the people who are pissed off at Thacker for talking shit and never backing it up.....are now making empty promises, themselves.Dont get confused old man..I may be over weight like thacker..But we come from 2 completely different backgrounds..I feel sorry for thackers momma, the day I find that boy around here..He's already ugly enough..Hows he gonna look with a multi colored face and no teeth..

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
even this guy called thacker and you fucking denied it.

mr. v8 guy denied a fucking race to a 4 banger.

I didn't deny shit. Like most pussy 4 bangers his shit is broke and has been broke forever.

V8 > You

Vteckidd
10-16-2009, 01:25 PM

hahahaha

i wouldnt mess with whoever that is, that dude is jacked lol

Im a pussy, i only pick on 90lb Indian kids.

Thacker has the douchebag chin straps LOL

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Then stop running your cock sucker before reality hits you again son..Dont come around with your chest all blown up cause you will get deflated quickly..You wanna sit on here and claim you'll kick everyones ass in here and continue to bitch out..Thats your lifestyle..Dont be suprised when I find you though..Your in for a rude awakening if I ever see your face in my county

Do you have a car to race that justifies your presence in the killsforum?

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:26 PM

Don't let him fool you, he's about 6 inches too short and 100lbs too light.

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 01:27 PM

Thats me...Thackers just jealous

B00STedSvT
Keep repeating your self..I know the fear is obviously giving you a mental block from coming up with anything relevant to say

Vteckidd
thacker dont you have like 10 callouts to settle?

Thacker44
Keep repeating your self..I know the fear is obviously giving you a mental block from coming up with anything intellectual to say

Do you have a car that justifies your presence in the killsforum?

Vteckidd
10-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats me...Thackers just jealous

well if i have ever offended you i apolagize, dont kick my ass

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 01:30 PM
well if i have ever offended you i apolagize, dont kick my ass

haha its all good homie...im just a teddy bear :lmfao:

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Do you have a car that justifies your presence in the killsforum?I don give a fuck what room this is..And No i do not own a 12 second car and could careless..The only reason you made it a neccesity to have a fast car is to run away from all the ass whoopin's that you deserve..Run along little bitch..I guess ill leave you to pickin on the little guys again

Lankhoss
10-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Dont get confused old man..I may be over weight like thacker..But we come from 2 completely different backgrounds..I feel sorry for thackers momma, the day I find that boy around here..He's already ugly enough..Hows he gonna look with a multi colored face and no teeth..

Yes, we're well aware of your redneck background, which is known for being loud and intimidating, but also the biggest line of pussies you'll ever see.

Name your reward, and I'll give it to you once you do to Thacker what you have been promising for months now. I have no problem putting up the goods, because I know for a fact it will never happen.

oleblue
10-16-2009, 01:36 PM
This shit is funny as hell.... It's seems that everytime I read one page there is another one done.lol

Lankhoss
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
This shit is funny as hell.... It's seems that everytime I read one page there is another one done.lol

Same ha ha

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes, we're well aware of your redneck background, which is known for being loud and intimidating, but also the biggest line of pussies you'll ever see.

Name your reward, and I'll give it to you once you do to Thacker what you have been promising for months now. I have no problem putting up the goods, because I know for a fact it will never happen.Man why are you always trying to preserve thackers nuts? Stop protecting the boy already grandpa..And dont stoop to his level of childishness by making obserd assumptions about my lifestyle which you know nothing about..My life does not consist of wasting time to find an E-thug bitch that only comes to meets when he knows im not there So 1 of your statements is probably correct..It will never happen because Thacker is a bitch made little boy that dedicates his life to the opinion of the crowd around him. Lank your old enough to know better..Stay out of this..Thacker your obviously old enough to know better as well..Keep your trash talking behind the screen boy..Real life will get you hurt..Again..LoL

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Man why are you always trying to preserve thackers nuts? Stop protecting the boy already grandpa..And dont stoop to his level of childishness by making obserd assumptions about my lifestyle which you know nothing about..My life does not consist of wasting time to find an E-thug bitch that only comes to meets when he knows im not there So 1 of your statements is probably correct..It will never happen because Thacker is a bitch made little boy that dedicates his life to the opinion of the crowd around him. Lank your old enough to know better..Stay out of this..Thacker your obviously old enough to know better as well..Keep your trash talking behind the screen boy..Real life will get you hurt..Again..LoL

I've already won the fight. I've made you take time out of your day to invest it towards my life.

You = failure.

Lankhoss
10-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Man why are you always trying to preserve thackers nuts? Stop protecting the boy already grandpa..And dont stoop to his level of childishness by making obserd assumptions about my lifestyle which you know nothing about..My life does not consist of wasting time to find an E-thug bitch that only comes to meets when he knows im not there So 1 of your statements is probably correct..It will never happen because Thacker is a bitch made little boy that dedicates his life to the opinion of the crowd around him. Lank your old enough to know better..Stay out of this..Thacker your obviously old enough to know better as well..Keep your trash talking behind the screen boy..Real life will get you hurt..Again..LoL

I just find it funny that your retort to Thacker and all of his shit talking......is to make ridiculous empty promises yourself. You're the one that has stooped to HIS level.

OnURleft
10-16-2009, 01:51 PM
llololoklololololo at thread

btstone
10-16-2009, 01:58 PM
I didn't deny shit. Like most pussy 4 bangers his shit is broke and has been broke forever.

V8 > You

whoa there little guy. back the fucking truck up. you are speaking on shit you have no clue about. i have to work a lot so i dont have time to go get it. it is a 10 hour drive one way. if you lock in that 1000$ i will make time to go get it. but your little bitch ass like my dick sitting on your throat so you continue to back out.

truth has been spoke, thread can continue now

btstone
10-16-2009, 02:00 PM
by the way, someone show some pics of me with my shirt off....lol...i wanna show my shredded ass off LMAO

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:00 PM
I just find it funny that your retort to Thacker and all of his shit talking......is to make ridiculous empty promises yourself. You're the one that has stooped to HIS level.Yea it may be stooping to his level..But the only thing keeping those promises empty is that empty sack where thackers nuts Used to be..Thacker may come off as an Incompetant moron, but obviously he's smart enough to realize when he has gotten himself into a bad situation..You can take PPD off speed dial Thacker.. I dont chase pussy..Why would i waste my time or gas on Thacker? Sleep easy Sweetheart:D

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 02:02 PM
by the way, someone show some pics of me with my shirt off....lol...i wanna show my shredded ass off LMAO

ahhh your tryin to take my spotlight! Its okay Thacker still loves me cause I get to be in his sig :taun:

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Yea it may be stooping to his level..But the only thing keeping those promises empty is that empty sack where thackers nuts Used to be..Thacker may come off as an Incompetant moron, but obviously he's smart enough to realize when he has gotten himself into a bad situation..You can take PPD off speed dial Thacker.. I dont chase pussy..Why would i waste my time or gas on Thacker? Sleep easy Sweetheart:D

Do you own a car that justifies your presence in the killsforum?

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:05 PM
LoL.. I'll punch your ass in the mouth and have you crying for Gwinnett PD again...Enjoy your video games boy

Slomaro Z28
10-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Do you have a car that justifies your presence in the kills forum?

Whats the difference in not having one, and being to scared to drive the one you have?

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:06 PM
LoL.. I'll punch your ass in the mouth and have you crying for Gwinnett PD again...Enjoy your video games boy

How are you going to punch my ass in the mouth?

The only one here with an ass that talks is you my friend. You've been running that flab for a bit now.

DO YOU HAVE A CAR THAT JUSTIFIES YOUR PRESENCE IN THE KILLSFORUM?

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Same reason he works out but too scared to show his man boobs at the pool

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Same reason he works out but too scared to show his man boobs at the pool

THE KILLS FORUM (54 Viewing)
12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:08 PM
How are you going to punch my ass in the mouth?

The only one here with an ass that talks is you my friend. You've been running that flab for a bit now.

DO YOU HAVE A CAR THAT JUSTIFIES YOUR PRESENCE IN THE KILLSFORUM?
You have that ass to mouth syndrome..They both spew out nothin but shit..Keep makin yourself feel tough..You will never do anything about it bitch made little boy

btstone
10-16-2009, 02:09 PM
boostedsvt...too be honest, you came in here and fucked up a perfectly good thread. all this fighting shit is stupid. he isnt gonna fight you and you are gonna do shit either. lets get back to racing and boosted go back to the forum you post in.....thanks

PS, all you "im gonna kill you" post drown out the callouts that he keeps bitching out from.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Was he not speaking of fighting before i came to the thread? Or is daddys wallet blocking your view from the screen? Thacker You been talking shit for a long time dude..I feel sorry for you the day You do it to someone thats not a little bitch like Ievo..I would have rocked your shit and The crowd of bitches you were hiding behind...Dont fool yourself

stillaneon
10-16-2009, 02:12 PM

lol @ the irony.

What civic?

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
What civic?

Doesn't matter what he drives, everyone of you southside kids drives something that should belong to a 16 year old girl.

Civic, 350z.... SRT4... lmao.

stillaneon
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Doesn't matter what he drives, everyone of you southside kids drives something that should belong to a 16 year old girl.

Civic, 350z.... SRT4... lmao.

And you are the big man calling us out.

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 02:16 PM

V8 > You
you didn't deny bstone's call out to you?

post #3. last 2 words.
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258934

life>you.

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:16 PM
you didn't deny bstone's call out to you?

post #3. last 2 words.
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258934

life>you.

I called you out, you can't afford to fix your car... fuck you can't afford to do anything.

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Was he not speaking of fighting before i came to the thread? Or is daddys wallet blocking your view from the screen? Thacker You been talking shit for a long time dude..I feel sorry for you the day You do it to someone thats not a little bitch like Ievo..I would have rocked your shit and The crowd of bitches you were hiding behind...Dont fool yourself

Lol no that was me :cheers:

btstone
10-16-2009, 02:18 PM

bro i live on my own and make my own money, no need for your bitch ass to comment on me. you arent even close to being my peer. just leave the KF.

MACHN'U could one of yall ban this dumbass so we can continue to bitch thacker out on these races

Master Shake
10-16-2009, 02:18 PM
I called you out, you can't afford to fix your car... fuck you can't afford to do anything.
oooooooo....hurt my pride so bad i'm crying.
sorry man, i don't have other people giving me money to do what i need to do. shit takes time.

and you said you didn't deny the call out. i just posted the facts.

once again...
life>you

sorry man, they don't make water hot enough to wash off the shame.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Lol no that was me :cheers:And he said your too small..So I (being so physically inferior to Thacker) gave him the opportunity to man up for his talk..But Thacker is a Bitch..This is clearly known by his friends which is why I am being told to post in another forum..Bstone and Lank..Sorry if i scared your butt buddy.

bowdown201
10-16-2009, 02:24 PM
And he said your too small..So I (being so physically inferior to Thacker) gave him the opportunity to man up for his talk..But Thacker is a Bitch..This is clearly known by his friends which is why I am being told to post in another forum..Bstone and Lank..Sorry if i scared your butt buddy.

Im well aware I can handle my own..

btstone
10-16-2009, 02:26 PM
..Bstone and Lank..Sorry if i scared your butt buddy.

im not claiming thacker. all he has done is down me. im just telling your dumb ass what you need to do. you arent gonna come at me with bullshit you come at thacker with. i am that fucking dude. now you are excused bitch.

PS and you cant scare anyone on the internet. i still have your myspace pics of you posing all wanna be gangster if you need me to show everyone.

B00STedSvT
10-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Show anything you want..And you better watch who your talking to like that boy..Im not like the rest of these people on here...Disrespect me and there will be consequences..Take it how you want..Dont write a check your ass cant cash

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Show anything you want..And you better watch who your talking to like that boy..Im not like the rest of these people on here...Disrespect me and there will be consequences..Take it how you want..Dont write a check your ass cant cash

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii148/aut0matic559/gangsta.jpg

btstone
10-16-2009, 02:30 PM

fuck you. what are you gonna do, type more threats, ill post my address so you can come bleed out in my yard you big pussy. get the fuck out

Thacker44
10-16-2009, 02:31 PM
LOL.