PDA

View Full Version : STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE V.SERIOUS THREAD/WWYD

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:37 AM
SO, AS SOME KNOW MY JOB CUT DOWN TO 20HRS/WK RESULTING IN MAJOR INCOME LOST. I HAD PARTIAL UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY COMING IN, BUT NOW I BELIEVE THATS CUT TO NOTHING DUE TO RETARDED ASS TECHNICALITIES:2up:. I HAD A INTERVIEW AT CERTAIN TELEPHONE COMPANY (CONTRACT POSITION TO LAST UNTIL JANUARY). NOW I LOVE MY CURRENT JOB/CAREER AS A CAD TECHNICIAN, AND I'VE GOT MY 5YRS OF EXPERIENCE I WAS STRIVING TO OBTAIN (GOT THE 5 YEARS JUST AS SOON AS WE CUT BACK TO 20HRS/WK...AINT THAT SOME SHIT). NOW MY FRIEND WORKS AT THIS TELEPHONE COMPANY AND SAID THAT HIS MANAGER SAID THAT IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE I WANA QUIT MY OTHER JOB, WHICH I DONT, BECAUSE I HAVE ALL OF MY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT THROUGH THIS JOB AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE THAT, BECAUSE WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN W/ ANY KIND OF SICKNESS YA KNOW, SO I WANT THAT FOR MY FAMILY.

SO MY THING IS, SHOULD I BE WILLING TO QUIT MY 'CAREER' FOR A TEMPORARY, SLIGHTLY POSSIBLE, PERMANENT JOB AT A TELEPHONE COMPANY. THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY AND WHAT NOT, BUT MY MAIN CONCERN IS FAMILY, I DONT WANT TO TAKE ON A JOB THATS GONA LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY IN THE LURCH IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO KEEP ME ON BOARD, MOST OF ALL, I DONT WANA JUST DITCH MY CAREER THAT I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR.

DISCUSS

bdydrpdmazda
10-16-2009, 09:41 AM
wait it out man until you just cant wait it out anymore, sounds like you have a good thing at your current job with the exception of the loss of hours but maybe that wont be permanent. go talk to your current boss and tell him you have another job offer but you dont want to leave him if your gonna get your hours back anytime soon.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:43 AM
wait it out man until you just cant wait it out anymore, sounds like you have a good thing at your current job with the exception of the loss of hours but maybe that wont be permanent. go talk to your current boss and tell him you have another job offer but you dont want to leave him if your gonna get your hours back anytime soon.
YEA THEY SAID, WHEN WE HAD THAT INITIAL MEETING ABOUT OUR HOURS BEING CUT, THAT WE WOULD HAVE A MEETING WHEN TEH COMPANY STOPPED FILING OUR PARTIAL UNEMPLOYMENT, ITS BEEN 2MONTHS SINCE, AND NO MEETING, AND I'M LIKE, WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO, YA KNOW. THIS IS A TIME WHERE I HATE THAT THIS COMPANY HAS A LAXED ATTITUDE, BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT AND THAT SHIT CONCERNS ME ALOT, KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I WANT THE BEST FOR MY FAMILY.

Hundo®
10-16-2009, 09:44 AM
talk to your current boss. tell him things are bleak and you need more hours or you're going to leave for a more permanent position elsewhere. you ain't got time to be fiddlin with yo dick foo.

bdydrpdmazda
10-16-2009, 09:45 AM
the telephone company doesnt have benefits?

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:47 AM
I CANT EVEN FIND A POSITION IN WHAT I DO RIGHT NOW..THE CIVIL ENGINEERING FIELD IS DRIED UP, EVEN THE STATE IS 'BROKE'. HELL THERE IS THIS GUY THAT IS LEAVING, TODAY IS HIS LAST DAY, I DONT KNOW WHAT HIS PLANS ARE, BUT SHIT, HE SAW THAT THINGS WERENT RIGHT, FROM WHAT I SEE, AND HE FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:48 AM
the telephone company doesnt have benefits?
NOT RIGHT NOW, ITS A CONTRACT POSITION

I.E. PART TIME BENEFITS. ONLY BENEFITS IS ILL BE BRINGING HOME MORE CASH THAN NOW, BUT I WOULD PAY FOR ALL MEDICAL SHIT OUTA POCKET.

I MEAN IF THEY HIRE ME I'LL WORK THE 40HRS THEY WANT ME TO WORK A WK ON TOP OF THE 20HRS AT THE ENGINEERING JOB, I JUST DONT WANA QUIT MY ENGINEERNIG JOB JUST BECAUSE, ITS MORE CONVIENT FOR THEM

LizBiz
10-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmmm no....don't quit your REAL job. They can't work with your schedule and quit DG?? OR better yet, there are no other CAD jobs up there you can apply for? Why do you keep applying to places not in your field??

bdydrpdmazda
try to juggle both jobs

LizBiz
And where will you go AFTER January????

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:55 AM
AFTER JANUARY..I DONT KNOW.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm no....don't quit your REAL job. They can't work with your schedule and quit DG?? OR better yet, there are no other CAD jobs up there you can apply for? Why do you keep applying to places not in your field??
I KEEP APPLYING FOR PLACES NOT IN MY FIELD, BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER ENGINEERING FIRMS THAT HAVE CLOSED DOWN DUE TO LACK OF WORK, ONE POSITION I THOUGHT WAS OPEN WAS A FLUKE, I APPLIED AT SANTEE COOPER BOUT 2.5WKS AGO TO FIND OUT TODAY THAT THE JOB WAS FILLED INTERNALLY...I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THATS A GOOD 'PERMANENT SOLUTION' UNTIL I FIGURE OUT WHERE I WANA MOVE. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOB THAT WOULD ALLOW ME THE OPTION TO TRANSFER, BECAUSE I WANT TO LEAVE THIS AREA. AND YES I AM LOOKING AT OTHER PLACES IN SC FOR JOBS BESIDES LOCALLY.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 09:56 AM
try to juggle both jobs
I'VE ALREADY COME TO THAT CONSENSUS IF THEY HIRE ME, I'LL DO IT...ITS ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS AND ITS NOT AS RETARDED AS DOLLAR GENERAL WHERE I BREAK MY NECK FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR:2up:

40th GT
10-16-2009, 09:56 AM
try to juggle both jobs
x2.

First talk to your boss, and depending on what he says, juggle 2 jobs if worst comes to worst.
If not, wait it out.

LizBiz
10-16-2009, 10:01 AM
AFTER JANUARY..I DONT KNOW.
I KEEP APPLYING FOR PLACES NOT IN MY FIELD, BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER ENGINEERING FIRMS THAT HAVE CLOSED DOWN DUE TO LACK OF WORK, ONE POSITION I THOUGHT WAS OPEN WAS A FLUKE, I APPLIED AT SANTEE COOPER BOUT 2.5WKS AGO TO FIND OUT TODAY THAT THE JOB WAS FILLED INTERNALLY...I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THATS A GOOD 'PERMANENT SOLUTION' UNTIL I FIGURE OUT WHERE I WANA MOVE. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOB THAT WOULD ALLOW ME THE OPTION TO TRANSFER, BECAUSE I WANT TO LEAVE THIS AREA. AND YES I AM LOOKING AT OTHER PLACES IN SC FOR JOBS BESIDES LOCALLY. This phone place is not "permanent" after January you are going to be SOL if you don't find somewhere else to go. Think of all the posibilities before you make a decision. Since you're the major bread winner in the house, you gotta make sure you make the right decision. If you go to cell phone, is it going to pay more than your real job?

Jecht
10-16-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm not going to answer until you stop yelling.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 10:05 AM
This phone place is not "permanent" after January you are going to be SOL if you don't find somewhere else to go. Think of all the posibilities before you make a decision. Since you're the major bread winner in the house, you gotta make sure you make the right decision. If you go to cell phone, is it going to pay more than your real job?
I KNOW THAT PHONE PLACE ISNT A PERMANENT SOLUTION, I'M TRYING TO FIND ONE BEFORE I QUIT MY 'CAREER', FEEL WHAT I'M SAYING. AND YES RIGHT NOW, THAT CELL PHONE COMPANYWILL BRING MORE MONEY IN THAN WHAT I MAKE NOW, MAKING THINGS A LITTLEMORE COMFORTABLE, IT WILL DEFINITELY MINIMIZE FAMILY TIME, BUT AT LEAST WE WONT BE HURTING FINANCIALLY...THAT CONCERNS ME TOO, BESIDES HURTING FOR MONEY, NOT SPENDING QT W/ FAMILY HURTS THE FAMILY TOO...TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE..FML.

BELIEVE ME I AM TRYING TO EXHAUST ALL POSSIBILITIES..HELL I DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW UP ON SELLING INSURANCE (EVEN THOUGH I SPENT ALL THAT MONEY AND HAVE MY INSURANCE LICENSE) BECAUSE I KNEW IT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO QUIT MY ENGINEERING FIRM AND RELY SOLELY ON COMMISSION..AND I COULDNT DO THAT.:no:

Sammich
10-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm not going to answer until you stop yelling.
ROLL DOWN UR WINDOWS AND I WOULDNT HAVE TO YELL:2up:

LizBiz
10-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I KNOW THAT PHONE PLACE ISNT A PERMANENT SOLUTION, I'M TRYING TO FIND ONE BEFORE I QUIT MY 'CAREER', FEEL WHAT I'M SAYING. AND YES RIGHT NOW, THAT CELL PHONE COMPANYWILL BRING MORE MONEY IN THAN WHAT I MAKE NOW, MAKING THINGS A LITTLEMORE COMFORTABLE, IT WILL DEFINITELY MINIMIZE FAMILY TIME, BUT AT LEAST WE WONT BE HURTING FINANCIALLY...THAT CONCERNS ME TOO, BESIDES HURTING FOR MONEY, NOT SPENDING QT W/ FAMILY HURTS THE FAMILY TOO...TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE..FML.

BELIEVE ME I AM TRYING TO EXHAUST ALL POSSIBILITIES..HELL I DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW UP ON SELLING INSURANCE (EVEN THOUGH I SPENT ALL THAT MONEY AND HAVE MY INSURANCE LICENSE) BECAUSE I KNEW IT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO QUIT MY ENGINEERING FIRM AND RELY SOLELY ON COMMISSION..AND I COULDNT DO THAT.:no: Yeah SELLING insurance is a joke. Have you applied at any auto insurance places yet? And since you said it brings in more money...............cell phone could win.....it's not like you have kids, and your wife will see you when you come home, cuz she's alw.....nvm. BUT! you risk looking the security you have at your current job and you've been there for 5 years....hmmmm....you couldn't work nights for the cell phone company??

*thinks*

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say go for the cell phone job. It brings in more cash, which is what you need anyway. With your 5 year experience, if the CAD job market does pick up you should have no problem getting another CAD job. But just while you are at the cell phone place, bust your ass looking for another job, Jan will be here in a min (and I'll need my b-day present on the 28th). Think about it.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah SELLING insurance is a joke. Have you applied at any auto insurance places yet? And since you said it brings in more money...............cell phone could win.....it's not like you have kids, and your wife will see you when you come home, cuz she's alw.....nvm. BUT! you risk looking the security you have at your current job and you've been there for 5 years....hmmmm....you couldn't work nights for the cell phone company??

*thinks*

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say go for the cell phone job. It brings in more cash, which is what you need anyway. With your 5 year experience, if the CAD job market does pick up you should have no problem getting another CAD job. But just while you are at the cell phone place, bust your ass looking for another job, Jan will be here in a min (and I'll need my b-day present on the 28th). Think about it.
LULZ @ UR BDAY PRESENT. BUT YES IF I PICK UP THE TELEPHONE JOB, I WILL WORK THERE AFTER I GET OFF FROM THE ENGINEERING FIRM TIL CLOSE..SO ILL BE GETTING HOME BOUT 10 I IMAGINE...I MEAN ILL BE ASS TIRED, BUT ILL HAVE MONEY TO BRING INTO THE HOUSE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AT LEAST FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

LizBiz
10-16-2009, 10:41 AM
LULZ @ UR BDAY PRESENT. BUT YES IF I PICK UP THE TELEPHONE JOB, I WILL WORK THERE AFTER I GET OFF FROM THE ENGINEERING FIRM TIL CLOSE..SO ILL BE GETTING HOME BOUT 10 I IMAGINE...I MEAN ILL BE ASS TIRED, BUT ILL HAVE MONEY TO BRING INTO THE HOUSE TO LIVE COMFORTABLY AT LEAST FOR A LITTLE WHILE.Hell yea!!! Take that shit!!!! You get to keep your real job and work for the cell phone after work. Didn't you work till close at DG :thinking:..........and this cell phone place pays better than your day job TOO!!! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiit. You can do it!!!! You may be tired, but you get that check it will be worth it!!! You get success through working hard!!!!

:cheers: to no more NSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Hell yea!!! Take that shit!!!! You get to keep your real job and work for the cell phone after work. Didn't you work till close at DG :thinking:..........and this cell phone place pays better than your day job TOO!!! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiit. You can do it!!!! You may be tired, but you get that check it will be worth it!!! You get success through working hard!!!!

:cheers: to no more NSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAW THE TELEPHONE PAYS LESS HOURLY, BUT I GET MORE HOURS = MORE MONEY IN THE HOUSE. YEA I USE TO WORK UNTIL CLOSE AT DG, BUT I GOT PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR AKA ASS PAY HENCE WHY I COULDNT SEE KILLING MYSELF FOR BRINGING HOME THAT BULLSHIT CHECK AND NOT SPENDING TIME W/ MY WIFE.

LizBiz
10-16-2009, 10:59 AM
NAW THE TELEPHONE PAYS LESS HOURLY, BUT I GET MORE HOURS = MORE MONEY IN THE HOUSE. YEA I USE TO WORK UNTIL CLOSE AT DG, BUT I GOT PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR AKA ASS PAY HENCE WHY I COULDNT SEE KILLING MYSELF FOR BRINGING HOME THAT BULLSHIT CHECK AND NOT SPENDING TIME W/ MY WIFE.That's what I'm saying, now you can work your ass off and bring home more money!!! :goodjob:

IndianStig
10-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I might have a job for you if you live near Discover Mills, Mall of GA, or Arbor Place Mall.

If you could work like 3-4 days a week 10-9 you could work it.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 11:16 AM
I WOULD BUT I'M NOT IN GA, UNFORTUNATELY. IF U WERE AROUND MY BLOCK, I WOULD DO IT

IndianStig
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Well in that case,

I say keep your job, tough it out, get a second job maybe?

Weekends or night job?

blacknightteg
10-16-2009, 11:22 AM
SO, AS SOME KNOW MY JOB CUT DOWN TO 20HRS/WK RESULTING IN MAJOR INCOME LOST. I HAD PARTIAL UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY COMING IN, BUT NOW I BELIEVE THATS CUT TO NOTHING DUE TO RETARDED ASS TECHNICALITIES:2up:. I HAD A INTERVIEW AT CERTAIN TELEPHONE COMPANY (CONTRACT POSITION TO LAST UNTIL JANUARY). NOW I LOVE MY CURRENT JOB/CAREER AS A CAD TECHNICIAN, AND I'VE GOT MY 5YRS OF EXPERIENCE I WAS STRIVING TO OBTAIN (GOT THE 5 YEARS JUST AS SOON AS WE CUT BACK TO 20HRS/WK...AINT THAT SOME SHIT). NOW MY FRIEND WORKS AT THIS TELEPHONE COMPANY AND SAID THAT HIS MANAGER SAID THAT IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE I WANA QUIT MY OTHER JOB, WHICH I DONT, BECAUSE I HAVE ALL OF MY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT THROUGH THIS JOB AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE THAT, BECAUSE WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN W/ ANY KIND OF SICKNESS YA KNOW, SO I WANT THAT FOR MY FAMILY.

SO MY THING IS, SHOULD I BE WILLING TO QUIT MY 'CAREER' FOR A TEMPORARY, SLIGHTLY POSSIBLE, PERMANENT JOB AT A TELEPHONE COMPANY. THEY ARE A GREAT COMPANY AND WHAT NOT, BUT MY MAIN CONCERN IS FAMILY, I DONT WANT TO TAKE ON A JOB THATS GONA LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY IN THE LURCH IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO KEEP ME ON BOARD, MOST OF ALL, I DONT WANA JUST DITCH MY CAREER THAT I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR.

DISCUSS

do what you know in your heart is the best thing that you can do for both you and your family, homes.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Well in that case,

I say keep your job, tough it out, get a second job maybe?

Weekends or night job?
THATS KIND OF WHAT I HAD IN MIND WHEN I APPLIED/SENT IN MY RESUME AT THE TELEPHONE COMPANY, BUT MY INSIDE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE MANAGER DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA THAT I DIDNT WANA LEAVE MY OTHER JOB...LIKE COME ON MAN I HAVE A FAMILY AND THIS JOB IS, ON PAPER, SUPPOSE TO LAST ONLY UNTIL JANUARY, KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Sammich
10-16-2009, 11:23 AM
do what you know in your heart is the best thing that you can do for both you and your family, homes.
THANKS MAN, SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO THINK STRAIGHT W/ ALL OF WHAT I HAVE GOING ON HERE, BESIDES MY JOB SITUATION...SOMETIEMS I WANA PULL MY HAIR OUT

§treet_§peed
10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
THANKS MAN, SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO THINK STRAIGHT W/ ALL OF WHAT I HAVE GOING ON HERE, BESIDES MY JOB SITUATION...SOMETIEMS I WANA PULL MY HAIR OUTwhat hair? you got dreads?

Sammich
10-19-2009, 09:52 AM
DIAF MATT...DONT U HAVE SOME AWESOME LOOKING GIRL TO BAG? LOL

Kasper
10-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Well just do what the cunt at my dads work did.. sleep with a boss, get knocked up. tell him you want someone elses possition or else she'll tell your wife and her abusive husband. and poof! instant pay raise, you can send the company to hell and on top of it you can make yet another hard working person unemployeed all because ya cant keep your legs closed!

Just a suggestion..

Sammich
10-19-2009, 09:57 AM
Well just do what the cunt at my dads work did.. sleep with a boss, get knocked up. tell him you want someone elses possition or else she'll tell your wife and her abusive husband. and poof! instant pay raise, you can send the company to hell and on top of it you can make yet another hard working person unemployeed all because ya cant keep your legs closed!

Just a suggestion..
WELL...TEH BOSS IS A MALE...AND SO AM I ...SO I DNT THINK IMA BANG ANOTHER DUDE...OF COURSE I'D GIVE THE SECRETARY THE BUSINESS IF THAT GOT ME JOB SECURITY AND A NUT:lmfao:

BUT SERIOUSLY I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM...SO I'M NOT GONA PUSH IT

LizBiz
10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Ghey....this thread could have ended after I posted.

Sammich
10-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Ghey....this thread could have ended after I posted.
CUZ WE ALL KNOW UR KNOWN TO KILL SHIT...HOE:tongue1:

AirMax95
10-19-2009, 10:00 AM
PM SENT....

LizBiz
10-19-2009, 10:04 AM
CUZ WE ALL KNOW UR KNOWN TO KILL SHIT...HOE:tongue1: Fuk you talkin bout willis???:thinking: Shiesty ass.

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Fuk you talkin bout willis???:thinking: Shiesty ass.
LOL JUST TALKIN GIBBERISH:D

Vteckidd
10-19-2009, 10:06 AM
how much more money is it?

If its $1000 a month, its something to seriously consider because barely surviving doesnt mean shit when it comes to career.

Meaning if you are in your career and barely able to survive NOW, pay bills , etc, your retirement and such really dont mean anything. Go where the cash is, even if its temporary IMO.

Do like Hundo said, tell your boss he is leaving you with no choice.

Your career field might be dead right now, so leave it, come back to it later IMO of course.

If the temp job is not significant pay increase, then stay where you are IMO

LizBiz
10-19-2009, 10:08 AM
I have a question.....why would you quit your CAD job if this cell phone job is a night job???? You don't wanna work both?

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:11 AM
RIGHT NOW I'M MAKING LESS THAN $1K/MONTH...ONLY WAY I'M SURVIVING IS THE MONEY I GOT FROM THE TRUCK PLUS SOME OTHER BUCKS I HAVE STASHED. I DONT WANA COMPLETELY DEPLETE MY LITTLE SAVINGS, IVE BEEN ABLE TO SCROUNGE UP HERE IN THESE HARD TIMES, SO I'M CONSIDERING ALL OPTIONS.

THE TEMP JOB IS A $5/HR LESS THAN WHAT I MAKE NOW...BEFORE TAXES AND ETC, I'D MAKE $1760/MONTH...ITS DECENT AND WAY BETTER THAN WHAT I'M DOING NOW...IF I COULD MAKE THAT ON TOP OF WHAT I MAKE NOW I'D BE EXCELLENT...I DONT SEE THIS GUY DOIGN THAT THOUGH...

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I have a question.....why would you quit your CAD job if this cell phone job is a night job???? You don't wanna work both?
BISH REREAD...I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION THAT U ASKED BEFORE...UR MEMORY IS COMPLETELY SCREWED AND CHOPPED UP:lmfao:

Vteckidd
10-19-2009, 10:13 AM
THATS KIND OF WHAT I HAD IN MIND WHEN I APPLIED/SENT IN MY RESUME AT THE TELEPHONE COMPANY, BUT MY INSIDE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE MANAGER DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA THAT I DIDNT WANA LEAVE MY OTHER JOB...LIKE COME ON MAN I HAVE A FAMILY AND THIS JOB IS, ON PAPER, SUPPOSE TO LAST ONLY UNTIL JANUARY, KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

dont go by hearsay, call the other boss up and tell him "thanks for the offer, but im kind of hesitant because i have a guaranteed 20 hours a week, here, your place only offers employment until jan. i have a family that needs a little more security than that. What do you have to offer? "

see what he says

LizBiz
10-19-2009, 10:15 AM
What guy?

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
dont go by hearsay, call the other boss up and tell him "thanks for the offer, but im kind of hesitant because i have a guaranteed 20 hours a week, here, your place only offers employment until jan. i have a family that needs a little more security than that. What do you have to offer? "

see what he says
WELL I TOLD HIM THAT DURING THE INTERVIEW, I SAID I HAVE NO PROBLEM WORKING THE HOURS, I JUST CANT LEAVE MY JOB WHERE I HAVE BENEFITS AND ALL STILL, I HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT AND I CANT JUST LEAVE A PLACE WHERE ALL MY BENEFITS AND YEARS ARE.

BUT ILL CALL HIM TODAY AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS AGAIN:goodjob:

LizBiz
10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
BISH REREAD...I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION THAT U ASKED BEFORE...UR MEMORY IS COMPLETELY SCREWED AND CHOPPED UP:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:you know how it goes. My bad....I'm gonna leave this alone now. You can hit me up on BB-wait no you can't :ninja:

Sammich
10-19-2009, 10:17 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:you know how it goes. My bad....I'm gonna leave this alone now. You can hit me up on BB-wait no you can't :ninja:
PWNT:lmfao:

Julio
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
With all the posting you do on IA... it looks to me , like you didnt have a job.. And if you are posting from work, which im willing to bet mula you are.. Then going by your post count in the last few month.. hmmm

Not being an ass... Just observing and saying...

=]

D3UC3S
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I work for a civil engineering firm and we are about to need CAD techs...i will PM you when i find out when this will be going down.

I am a project manager there and have full benefits, OT, and bonuses. We are slammed for the next two years AT LEAST

Sammich
10-20-2009, 07:41 AM
I work for a civil engineering firm and we are about to need CAD techs...i will PM you when i find out when this will be going down.

I am a project manager there and have full benefits, OT, and bonuses. We are slammed for the next two years AT LEAST
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT