PDA

View Full Version : Tint: Where to go?

sam.car
10-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Whoever that tint shop in the sponsors is, doesn't seem too interested in the business on IA.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get my windows tinted? I drive an E39 bmw.

It'd be best if it were in the north of atlanta area, like buford and gainesville area.

But having to go to the shop only once to get it tinted, is worth a drive to the city for me.

I've found places in Gainesville, but read some reviews, which mostly said they don't stand by their work.

If the tint bubbles at the fault of the shop for improper installation, they should fix it.

Any recommendations?

Turbodude06
10-15-2009, 01:51 PM
PM'd

speedminded
10-15-2009, 01:56 PM
His last login was 09-10-2009. I'm sure many of the leads on IA result in flakes so might want to try e-mailing or calling to get a quote. If you contact directly you will get an answer.

ORGANIZED N TINT
4330 Lawrenceville Rd Loganville, GA 30054
404-921-0407
http://www.AtlantaTint.com

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2009, 03:07 PM
His last login was 09-10-2009. I'm sure many of the leads on IA result in flakes so might want to try e-mailing or calling to get a quote. If you contact directly you will get an answer.

ORGANIZED N TINT
4330 Lawrenceville Rd Loganville, GA 30054
404-921-0407
http://www.AtlantaTint.com

He's done all the big wigs cars on here...Julio, Paul, Brett, myself. In fact, all of us had more than 1 car done by him. Great dude and great work. Later, QD.

SicStang03
10-15-2009, 03:20 PM
hot spot tinting off roswell road does great work... plus the girl that tints the cars is FINE!

Whatever you do, stay away from solar works... bunchu stuck up sumbitches

sam.car
10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
He's done all the big wigs cars on here...Julio, Paul, Brett, myself. In fact, all of us had more than 1 car done by him. Great dude and great work. Later, QD.

Really. Thank you for the input, it puts them back into consideration.

How are they on standing by their work?

I'd hate for it to bubble, and them blame it on me, even though it was because of poor installation, and them not offer to fix their mistake.

Also, I don't want to have to drive to lawrenceville multiple times to have a window fixed because it started to bubble, multiple times.

quickdodgeŽ
10-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Really. Thank you for the input, it puts them back into consideration.

How are they on standing by their work?

I'd hate for it to bubble, and them blame it on me, even though it was because of poor installation, and them not offer to fix their mistake.

Also, I don't want to have to drive to lawrenceville multiple times to have a window fixed because it started to bubble, multiple times.

Neither of the aforementioned people have had any problems. In fact, there was only one bad review on him and he took care of it promptly and we never heard anything else. Later, QD.

hondaxpurt
10-15-2009, 06:20 PM
turbodude does GREAT WORK!!!