PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 things *if you won the lotty

TranceDJ06
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Top 5 Things...

...you'd do if you won the lottery (let's say 280 Million AKA Mega Millions, non taxed)

1. A really nice..big house..hmm few of them actually (Own a chain of banks..)
2. sweet ass Rides ( Heavily Modded..)
3. I'd buy all the top clubs around the world :goodjob:
4. help out any friends or family members, and charity etc. donate
5. Save/Invest/Stocks -Buy out Town center Mall at Cobb, and put in all the Stores We all want :goodjob: (also buy out an island and have it for digging oil only :lmfao: so we wont have a shortage)

Schugg
10-16-2005, 11:26 PM
buy a nice car, but still keep me lil honda
help my parents get out of there money trouble, and buy them a new house
buy myself a house
probably donate to something
save the rest and go back to work

YokotaS13
10-16-2005, 11:27 PM
buy yet another dsm and make it faster then sheps, and hire him to drive it
buy my parents and granparents a house
pay off any bills my family has
donate
invest

mp5o
10-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Open up my own shop.... Or a couple of them actually...
Buy every car I've ever wanted.
Mod everyone of those cars in one way or another.
Ditto on the family/friends thing.

Scrappy
10-17-2005, 12:47 AM
hmmm
Get whatever makes my mother happy(house, car, clothes etc... ) and settled in somewhere she wants to be.

Myself a house nothing huge considering I am never home, and 2 or 3 nice rides.

each close family members *not ones that appear once I win anything* equal share of it
and then invest all the rest and make bank later on in life. but still work and live a normal life because money isnt everything and people use and abuse ones who have it.

RandomGuy
10-17-2005, 12:52 AM
have a 280 Million dollar crack party.

SixSquared
10-17-2005, 01:15 AM
-fix both of my del Sols, buy some other rides
-get out of debt
-buy a couple of houses, and get my parents some stuff they've always wanted
-charity
-start up my own custom/race shops.

Ever notice how whenever these type of questions come up the generic answer always involves charity cause you'll get called a selfish bastard if you don't? I'm not saying there aren't people who put it because they genuinely mean it, but it's just kind of a default answer. Just an observation. Keep on truckin :)

Julio
10-17-2005, 07:28 AM
haha on the charity thing... That wouldnt even be near my top 5 things I would do.

Kelly_Rene
10-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Eh Buy the house that I've always wanted, With lots of land, and lots of garage space. Buy a new car. Help my parents and sock the rest away.

A.P. Photography
10-17-2005, 08:42 AM
1. Buy a new car that I really like but still keep my Honda

2. Buy a really nice house and a couple of acres so I can build my shop out back.

3. Finish building my parents house for them.

4. Buy a Triple With Cheese Combo, biggie sized from Wendys with a frosty

5. Invest the rest.

dwnsthGABOY
10-17-2005, 08:49 AM
1. I'd buy a diamond mine in Africa.
2. I'd buy my parents a 3 houses, one in San Fran, one in New York, and One in the "A".
3. I'd buy some shit for my sister, whatever that may be withe her fickle ass.
4. I'd create a honda dealership, that sold restored eg and ef hatchies and other oldskool hondas for fair prices.
5. Invest in the stock Market
6. And I know that it says only 5, but what the hell. After buying all that I'd fund QD's ghost hunting project. that shit seems like fun!! LOL!!!

collins
10-17-2005, 08:49 AM
each close family members *not ones that appear once I win anything* equal share of it

so i'm u'r bro, right? lol.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, first thing on my list is that i wouldnt tell NOBODY outside my immediate family. my parents would be living in the carribbean, sippin on pina coladas, i'd prolly stay in the area, just have several "home away from home" type houses, get rid of any debt i or my family has (which isnt all that much, to be honest) then buy a few rides. i know my dad wants a 65 mustang 289HiPo black on black with factory ac, and hell whatever mom wants. then i'd have my built nsx, my FIXED teggy, and something else (prolly truck or suv) for a daily.

is that more than 5 things? lol

Kristi
10-17-2005, 08:55 AM
i would:

1. pay off all my debts, friends debts and my family's debts
2. buy me a new car and james his NSX and heather her corvette
3. build a monsterous animal hospital with beds for all dogs and other animals
4. invest in the stock market
5. open my own floral business

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:28 AM
1. Buy my parents a house on the lake and let them retire early so my dad can fish all the time.
2. BUy myself a house.
3. BUy my self a couple franchises so i can retire early.( preferrably a few popeyes)
4.Pay of my loan, finish the 240. buy two exotics, 1 truck, and 3 more imnports.(Z tune R34 skyline, Rx-7 Bathurst, 2002 Supra Turbo. all imported of course)
5. save the rest. (also make my immediate family 4 million dollars richer)

tony
10-17-2005, 09:38 AM
I'd actually give it all to my dad and let him deal with the headaches of winning the lottery.. I'll just take a couple of million off the top cause I dont feel like getting up for work in the morning.

Honestly most people may think I'm lying/crazy but I think winning the lottery takes the fun out of life, I feel that a big part of being wealthy is the hard work and struggle to get there.. and I'd much rather work for a million than win it. If its given to you it is not appreciated like it would be if you worked for it. I still play the lottry about 3 or 4 times a year in hopes that I can hand the ticket over to my father.

BTEC
10-17-2005, 09:45 AM
pay my moms house off and buy her the BIG one around the corner.
get her the jag she wants. pay my lil sisters car off, maybe my big sister car too.
buy my a new car and finish my hatch
buy me a 3 bd rm house somewhere.
figure out who my true friends out and help them
open my own shop
take my 1st vacation ever
get me some gold dentures with platinum fangs <- lol!!!
start a couple more money making ideas i have (yes they are legal) lol!!

silver
10-17-2005, 09:47 AM
1. Buy my parents a house on the lake and let them retire early so my dad can fish all the time.
2. BUy myself a house.
3. BUy my self a couple franchises so i can retire early.( preferrably a few popeyes)
4.Pay of my loan, finish the 240. buy two exotics, 1 truck, and 3 more imnports.(Z tune R34 skyline, Rx-7 Bathurst, 2002 Supra Turbo. all imported of course)
5. save the rest. (also make my immediate family 4 million dollars richer)

I think I am going to have Popeyes for lunch today after reading that, lol!!!

1. Buy a decent house.. but nothing to big but on a few acres though.
2. Buy a G35x, G35 6 speed, and a G35 coupe, lol... only cause i kinda want ech one, they all have their pros and cons about them, lol
3. Help my parents and sister out with what ever they need.
4. Go on a nice vacation... somewhere that I have always wanted to go.
5. save the rest and go back to work.. lol

chrisdavis
10-17-2005, 09:51 AM
1- Compile a list of people who can kiss my ass
2- Show up at work and act as shitty as possible till I got fired, and piss on the boss' car on the way out
3- take a long ass vacation
4- take care of my dad and set my mom up with a place to live
5-put the rest in savings and live like a king off of the interest for the rest of my life:D

collins
10-17-2005, 10:01 AM
^^^GOOD ANSWER!!! LOL

AtifSajid
10-17-2005, 10:31 AM
1. pay off all my families debts..ALL MY FAMILIES.
2. Make sure ALL my family is straight.
3. Buy me one of those nice houses in Atlantic Station.
4. Some phat ass rides.
5. Travel.
6. Invest - I know I aint gonna spend hardly any cause my family isnt really that deep in dept.

B16a2 Civic
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
have a 280 Million dollar crack party.

:lmao:

Pay Bills
Pay my folks bill
Pay off my Car and dads Escalade
Buy a few hot clubs to make more money
Buy another car and work on my gradually.

Jimmy B
10-17-2005, 12:41 PM
lol.. with some of these answers i can tell how old some people are...

put up how old you are too! your proiorties change ALOT when you grow up a bit. im 25

me,.......
pay off all my fam's debt.
invest prolly 90% of it so my kids, and grandkids will always be wealthy....
buy a few nice dicent(not huge) sized houses.
nice car or 2
true friends give a million to, if they do it right, they can set themselves up for life
give money to church and needy....

JustinSane110™
10-17-2005, 12:54 PM
1. Buy me a nice house
2. Couple nice cars
3. Give my close relatives some so they'll be set
4. Cash whatevers left and roll around butt ass naked in it for about a week :lmfao:
5. Put it all back in a high interest savings account and watch that shit rack up

dwnsthGABOY
10-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I'd actually give it all to my dad and let him deal with the headaches of winning the lottery.. I'll just take a couple of million off the top cause I dont feel like getting up for work in the morning.

Honestly most people may think I'm lying/crazy but I think winning the lottery takes the fun out of life, I feel that a big part of being wealthy is the hard work and struggle to get there.. and I'd much rather work for a million than win it. If its given to you it is not appreciated like it would be if you worked for it. I still play the lottry about 3 or 4 times a year in hopes that I can hand the ticket over to my father.

While that may be true, I think that that is bullshit. Define work. Work as in hard labor, or as in Doing what Bill Gates did, which is copy the comptuer programing for apple and put to the PC and got wealthy.

dwnsthGABOY
10-19-2005, 10:30 AM
1. I'd buy a diamond mine in Africa.
2. I'd buy my parents a 3 houses, one in San Fran, one in New York, and One in the "A".
3. I'd buy some shit for my sister, whatever that may be withe her fickle ass.
4. I'd create a honda dealership, that sold restored eg and ef hatchies and other oldskool hondas for fair prices.
5. Invest in the stock Market
6. And I know that it says only 5, but what the hell. After buying all that I'd fund QD's ghost hunting project. that shit seems like fun!! LOL!!!

I'm 19 yrs young.

tony
10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
While that may be true, I think that that is bullshit. Define work. Work as in hard labor, or as in Doing what Bill Gates did, which is copy the comptuer programing for apple and put to the PC and got wealthy.

Work as in investing or forming a business plan and executing. Millionaire status wont come from doing hard labor for someone else.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-19-2005, 10:40 AM
do you people really know how much 280 million dollars is? i mean just damn..

I would travel every place I've ever wanted to go and retire.
Make my parents retire and send them whereever they wanted to go
Make my brother and his wife and my sis retire by giving them 20 million.
Let all of my true friends retire.
Buy new rides, a new house, clubs, hotels, etc... and then save the other 150 million.. lol

The Yousef
10-19-2005, 11:21 AM
1. Pay my parents' house off
2. set some $ aside for my sister's college fund
3. Go to India...open up an orphanage
4. Buy myself a decent size house (nothing too large)
5. Buy an Aston Martin DB9

speedminded
10-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Depends on the amount! If it's over $100 million cash then build a race park of course! Something similiar to the GSP/FBI training facility just outside of Savannah...drift & road courses, skid pads, etc. it would be a place for younger drivers to be properly taught how to control a car and maybe save a life or two plus a place for clubs to meet, car shows, races, etc. It would defintitely need a scale version of Nurburgring around the outside with everything imagineable inside...maybe a even a small town, with car museums, stores/shops, restaurants/bars, all with a similiar atmosphere & style as Atlantic Station w/ all the streets being named after famous circuits....hey, gotta pay for everything somehow? It would be the Disney World of racing, a place for all forms of racing to come together!

Just thought I forgot about about family and friends didn't you? How about if i gave each of them space in it with a little money to start their own business, franchise, or instruction/driving school, etc...

All i'd want for myself is a moderately sized modern industrial loft somewhere near with space for a few select cars, a comfortable living area, and an asian inspired backyard w/ ponds & gardens surrounded by thick bamboo. I think too much. :)