PDA

View Full Version : Viper vs. GS400 vs. MR2 vs. VR6 vs. Integra

4dmin
10-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Viper vs. GS400 vs. MR2 vs. VR6 vs. Integra

^ ya thats right all going at the same time.... so me in Josh N. teg, Brian H. in his Mr2, Jamel a. in his GTI, & Jamie in his lexus are riding down 16 going to macon from savannah... we roll up on a red viper r/t w/ yellow wheels :rolleyes: someone needs compensation for a small wang...

he flys past us b/c he wants to play... Jamie/Brian jump on it and the viper can't shake them, so Jamie/Brian shut down. a few more miles goes by and this viper guys is irratated b/c no one will run him; he reapidly takes off slows down takes off slows down...

finally after a few more mills of this annoying jack ass, Jamie steps up runs him and pulls on his ass the whole way GS400 turbo charged owned the viper the whole time. GTI/MR2 step up and hang w/ the viper :eek: so by now the guy is pissed 60k+ car is getting beat up on by the boosted imports...

he now wants of piece of me; he takes off and well you can guess the ending to this... the viper finally beat something... me in a gsr w/ bolt ons:lmfao:

so next time you roll up on a nice show car thinking it is slow --- think again :goodjob:

gtikid
10-17-2005, 01:01 AM
damn that must of been fun...what is jamal's gti putting down? i've been curious to know

benwaballs
10-17-2005, 08:53 AM
damn that must of been fun...what is jamal's gti putting down? i've been curious to know

x2
serious what turbo is he running on the vr?

PSINXS
10-17-2005, 09:05 AM
is this the orange gs400 turbo? if so that car is hot

4dmin
10-17-2005, 09:09 AM
the gs400 is black and was built at mahdavi, and jamel i was told he was in the 400hp range

2.9L eurospec VR6 Engine
ASR Traction control wdiff.
Schrick 268 cams
German lifters
Scxhrick racing Valve Springs&Retainers
Port&Polished Head
8:5:1 Compression
Copper Head Gasket Spacer
Teflon coated Pistons
Forged Rods&Crank
Gerrett GT45 Turbo
ATP Cast Manifold
ATP Super S BOV
Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Intercooler Piping
3" Custom Downpipe
4" Mass Airflow Housing
42lb Injectors Bosch #42
Calibrated ECU (Upsolute)
calibrated E-Prom (upsolute)

Jaimecbr900
10-17-2005, 10:27 AM
is this the orange gs400 turbo? if so that car is hot

The "orange" colored Lexus is a GS300 Turbo, and that's a guy named Bing.

Jaimecbr900
10-17-2005, 10:46 AM
The guy acted like he'd been waiting all night to pounce on somebody because it didn't take him but a sec to start messing with us.

The freaking Kia Sorento chase vehicle was annoying as hell. He about ran Jamel off the road one time.

Brian's car looked awesome running down the road. He was shooting 4 foot flames out and it looked wicked.

Dodge had a bad night that night. After Brian and Jamel went their way, Paul and I were headed home down 78. Wouldn't you know that a Charger R/T started messing with Paul. He then came up and started messing with me. He even got me to stop at a redlight to go at it. Well, he got his feeling hurt so bad that he did a U turn in the middle of 78 and went home.... ;) Dodge ended up 0-2 for the night.... :D

4dmin
10-17-2005, 11:28 AM
The guy acted like he'd been waiting all night to pounce on somebody because it didn't take him but a sec to start messing with us.

The freaking Kia Sorento chase vehicle was annoying as hell. He about ran Jamel off the road one time.

Brian's car looked awesome running down the road. He was shooting 4 foot flames out and it looked wicked.

Dodge had a bad night that night. After Brian and Jamel went their way, Paul and I were headed home down 78. Wouldn't you know that a Charger R/T started messing with Paul. He then came up and started messing with me. He even got me to stop at a redlight to go at it. Well, he got his feeling hurt so bad that he did a U turn in the middle of 78 and went home.... ;) Dodge ended up 0-2 for the night.... :D

mad respect for the family car 2/2 for the night Jamie owned :goodjob:

Brett
10-17-2005, 12:02 PM
so next time you roll up on a nice show car thinking it is slow --- think again :goodjob:

Unless its mine, in that case it is slow :lmfao:

TranceDJ06
10-17-2005, 12:20 PM
damn, that must have been awesome ..all at once..lol , crazzy..Highway runs?

Jaimecbr900
10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
damn, that must have been awesome ..all at once..lol , crazzy..Highway runs?

Yeah it was on I-16 between Statesboro and Macon.

It was funny. We were all just minding our business just cruising when we rolled up on him. He must've had a hard on and was rearing to go cause it took him about a sec to stomp on it and start his stuff. He must've done a dozen fly-by's trying to bait us into running. When we finally did, then is when he dropped back and tried to get Paul to run in Josh's car. Paul probably flicked him off and the guy did a fly-by on him too. It was funny.

What's that commercial.....weekend at a show with buddies= $500.....Expensive ass Cigar and Beer =$41 (inside joke for Paul :D )....walking a Viper with WITNESSES= PRICELESS!!!!!! :lmfao:

Ncturnal
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
That was awesome, but it got really annoying after he wouldn't leave us alone, and especially that damn Kia blocking the road. The funniest part, after we were turning off of 16 on to I-75, the Viper does a ricer fly-by. :lmfao: Very impressive rides Jaime & Jamel. You know the Viper was feeling bad when he got beat by a 4 door automatic with the AC on. :lmfao:

Viper :idb: SC400

TIGERJC
10-17-2005, 03:02 PM
NICE, I wish yall could have caught that on tape. dont see enough mr2 runs

Jaimecbr900
10-17-2005, 03:41 PM
NICE, I wish yall could have caught that on tape. dont see enough mr2 runs

Freaking Brian's car is scary fast as hell. He would shoot freaking 4 ft flames out the back. In the pitch black darkness, it was freaky watching that.

We had fun though. :goodjob: Viper owner is in some dealership cussing somebody out, but we had fun.... :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Freaking Brian's car is scary fast as hell. He would shoot freaking 4 ft flames out the back. In the pitch black darkness, it was freaky watching that.

We had fun though. :goodjob: Viper owner is in some dealership cussing somebody out, but we had fun.... :lmfao:

Which car was Brian driving the Black one or the silver one?

Ncturnal
10-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Which car was Brian driving the Black one or the silver one?

Luckily for the Viper, the silver one. :mad:

Mike Lowrey
10-17-2005, 04:24 PM

Damn, sounds like fun. I never get to run anyone... :(

Mr2InSaNe
10-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Damn, 4ft flames in the silver one. I have never seen that. Sounds like they got burned!!!:)

SandM
10-29-2005, 09:35 PM

i thought that sounded funny when he said "Brian hung with the viper".
black MR2 > Ferrari :goodjob:

Ncturnal
10-29-2005, 09:40 PM
i thought that sounded funny when he said "Brian hung with the viper".
black MR2 > Ferrari :goodjob:

I was in the silver one tho. :mad: