PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Question for vteckidd!!!kiddracing header R&D????????

DustnU
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Just wanted to know how you did the R&D for your headers. They seem to make power pretty good and are very inexpensive compared to other brands especially for the K series. Just curious on how you came up with the design for them and if you yourself make them. A couple buddies of mine are interested that have FG's but they are leaning toward the SSR race header instead. If you can give me some more info that would be great. Thanks vteckidd!!!!!!!!

Evil Goat
10-14-2009, 09:54 PM
he has his own forum down in the sponsor section....you could also try a pm....or honda-tech.....or email....

Vteckidd
10-15-2009, 11:06 AM
My header for the FG is a SSR replica, same power, same performance, 1/4 the price.

I do not make them myself, i have them manufactured

DustnU
10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
My header for the FG is a SSR replica, same power, same performance, 1/4 the price.

I do not make them myself, i have them manufactured

Ok thanks bro. I've told them about it so now I'm sure they'll bite. My buddy had an SSR and sold it cuz of hard times a while back, since yours is the same but cheaper he should buy it. I'll tell him to check your forum.
Oh yeah where are they made??

k3tsurui
12-01-2009, 06:10 AM
In the mofo US of A . NAh, jk i don't know, but I have a set of his headers and they work great.....for sure worth the money

BABY J
12-01-2009, 07:18 AM
^U have a set? Damn - you must have a v6/v8. Or do you swap them out based on which one you want to run that day?

bdydrpdmazda
12-01-2009, 07:20 AM
^U have a set? Damn - you must have a v6/v8. Or do you swap them out based on which one you want to run that day?
good one:lmfao:

DustnU
12-12-2009, 09:59 AM

:smileowneOMG! Dude ur crazy man!!

seanrg1116
12-15-2009, 09:15 AM
I believe he has them manufactured in China and has them shipped here, he has a fairly large business with it. Majority of replica header that you see on different web sites, like ebay, get the product from him and resell them at another price

BABY J
12-15-2009, 09:26 AM
I believe he has them manufactured in China and has them shipped here, he has a fairly large business with it. Majority of replica header that you see on different web sites, like ebay, get the product from him and resell them at another price

This is not true.

We do a variety of racing events right here in the USA --- i'll just show you:
http://www.kiddracing.blogspot.com/

TheChosenOne
12-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Lol... ^