PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a club

Jdub99Civic
03-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Any clubs around the Conyers/McDonough area?

mivec3g
03-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey man if you are looking to be in a good club, come meet up with us here at Import Auto Concepts. We are all over the state. Watch our forum and hope to see/hear from you.

Josh Anderson
IAC
678-233-4562

©hris
03-27-2005, 07:54 PM
www.equalmindscc.com

BTLFED
03-27-2005, 08:44 PM
www.equalmindscc.com

BWAHAHAHAHHA!! Yeah, join the laughing stalk of the car club world! :lmfao:

AznTraitor
03-27-2005, 08:48 PM

now now chris, some of their cars are modified....they have stickers now.

quickdodge®
03-27-2005, 09:32 PM
LOLOL! Later, QD.

collins
03-27-2005, 10:23 PM
ok, guys, i really dont see what all the hating is about. chris apologised for the way he handeled things, hell he even "stepped down" as president because he realized he needed help to keep this thing alive. he's trying to put the recent past behind him, as are the rest of the members. guys, we are a new club with a few members that do have a dream of what an ideal car club just might be like. we are working on getting everything up to spec, even if it takes a while to get there, it will get there. please be patient with everything. i realize we have a couple smartasses in the club, myself being one. but look at the rest if ia. thats all i'm seeing lately.

Jdub99Civic
03-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Well, if anyone wanted to know what I had it is nothing special. I have a '99 Honda Civic Hatchback, Silver with full body kit. I have a $3,000 system, custom enclosure, carbon fiber food and a Z racing exhaust and 17" Exel Rims with low pros. Stock engine.

Kristi
03-28-2005, 03:59 PM

we are the laughing stalk of the car club world.....ok whatever you say...you know its funny - that all you ST members have nothing better to do with your time but to sit here and make fun of us - drive by our meets, mess with our forum, its funny. talk about no life. and what is even funnier is that you guys don't want us reading what you say so you password protect your forum. :jerkit:

if you don't like our club, we don't care, rant and rave all you want, you guys are just pissed that our club is making it. so again, have your fun get your laughs, we don't care. our club is here and we are making it. either accept us or don't. but let it go. it is getting annoying that you guys can't talk about anything else. just my :2cents:

©hris
03-28-2005, 04:22 PM
:werd:

quickdodge®
03-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
03-28-2005, 06:14 PM
hmmm....pot calling kettle black...

Cliff
03-28-2005, 07:21 PM
yo fool let's start our own club...the CBass & JDub Club

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 08:00 PM
ok, guys, i really dont see what all the hating is about. chris apologised for the way he handeled things, hell he even "stepped down" as president because he realized he needed help to keep this thing alive. he's trying to put the recent past behind him, as are the rest of the members. guys, we are a new club with a few members that do have a dream of what an ideal car club just might be like. we are working on getting everything up to spec, even if it takes a while to get there, it will get there. please be patient with everything. i realize we have a couple smartasses in the club, myself being one. but look at the rest if ia. thats all i'm seeing lately.

Collins is my hero.

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Come on ya'll it's analyze the post time!

we are the laughing stalk of the car club world.....ok whatever you say...you know its funny - that all you ST members have nothing better to do with your time but to sit here and make fun of us - drive by our meets, mess with our forum, its funny. talk about no life. and what is even funnier is that you guys don't want us reading what you say so you password protect your forum. :jerkit:

We have plenty more to do with our time, but we make sure to take time out of our busy schedules to prove what wankers you guys are. Collins is the only exception I see. And I don't know what you are talking about with the drive bys.....maybe you are imagining things?

Oh, and as far as the password protection goes, everybody that matters has the password. Are you jealous because you aren't one of the cool kids? Everytime that one of us posted in your forum when you had one here, the post was deleted (and don't start that "you guys were just flaming" bullshit, because I made a post that said "Hi, my name is Chris, and I am not a member of your club" before we even started ST and it was deleted) so we just skipped a step. If you can't post in our forum, we don't have to delete it.

if you don't like our club, we don't care, rant and rave all you want, you guys are just pissed that our club is making it. so again, have your fun get your laughs, we don't care. our club is here and we are making it. either accept us or don't. but let it go. it is getting annoying that you guys can't talk about anything else. just my :2cents:

Making it huh.....barely. If EM was a person they would be on welfare. You do realize that the cars of ST have more done than ANY car in EM? Hell, most of our daily drivers have more done than half of your club. That's not a club, that is a bunch of lonely bitches getting together mascarading as a club. You have no clue what a REAL car club is.

TEAM ST F0 LYFE!

©hris
03-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Making it huh.....barely. If EM was a person they would be on welfare. You do realize that the cars of ST have more done than ANY car in EM? Hell, most of our daily drivers have more done than half of your club. That's not a club, that is a bunch of lonely bitches getting together mascarading as a club. You have no clue what a REAL car club is.

TEAM ST F0 LYFE!
http://koti.mbnet.fi/parru/images/STFU.jpg

Jdub99Civic
03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
yo fool let's start our own club...the CBass & JDub Club
Alright haha lets do it!

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 09:05 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/parru/images/STFU.jpg

OOO!! Pictures, eh? The truth hurt so much that you have nothing to say than post a comic? Tell ya what, you post YOUR modifications, and I will post the modifications to my 73 DATSUN 510 and we will see who has more. There is nothing in your club that compares to my CRX. :rolleyes:

Cliff
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
who cares what you have done to the 510...the fact you have a 510 is sick enough....

©hris
03-28-2005, 09:20 PM
i drive a Honda Civic.... 2004...... its slow, and its new..... im thinking about a K20 swap to maybe enlarge my penis but its already big enough

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 09:26 PM
i drive a Honda Civic.... 2004...... its slow, and its new..... im thinking about a K20 swap to maybe enlarge my penis but its already big enough

So what you are saying is that you have a drop and wheels and that's it?

And FYI: When a woman says you are hung like a cocktail smokie, that isn't a compliment. :rolleyes:

Kristi
03-28-2005, 09:29 PM
well you know - since I have collins pussywhipped and everything as you guys say - i guess i am doing a good job since he is an exception and he is your boy and everything huh?

Cliff
03-28-2005, 09:37 PM
wtf....that confused me....but collins will always be my boy...the kid has a good head on his shoulders...

Cliff
03-28-2005, 09:39 PM
oh and chris dude anything you do to a civic won't extend your cock...unless you do what i did and put a silverado body kit on an si....

BTLFED
03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
well you know - since I have collins pussywhipped and everything as you guys say - i guess i am doing a good job since he is an exception and he is your boy and everything huh?

Are you sure you want me to cross the relationship line again? I TRY to be as CIVIL to you as I can out of respect for Collins because yes, I do consider him one of my "boys" as you put it, but if you want to go down the relationship road again I'm game. That way when I back you into a corner again you can cry to Collins and he can PM me again asking me to stop because I am upsetting you.

Again, this is your ONE warning. Quit while you are behind.

AznTraitor
03-28-2005, 09:43 PM

http://www.fatwillie.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10009/normal_reminder_1.jpg

ooh, look....I can post pics too.

and E, you better not start calling her out, because she'll just say she's gonna drop it, and then make 10 million threads pointing it out again.

Cliff
03-28-2005, 09:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"you can keep locking my threads but i will just start another one until my questions are answered!"

Jdub99Civic
03-29-2005, 05:45 AM
Wow, me looking for a club turned out to be a war...these were not my intentions.

©hris
03-29-2005, 06:13 AM
yeah well everywhere we post on IA a small group called ST (aka IA KKK) likes to hop on a bandwagon and talk shit everywhere we go.... there just jelous thats all. but when u meet them in person, they wont say a damn thing.... in fact i havnt even met half the people.

©hris
03-29-2005, 06:43 AM
one last thing......btlfed, if i had $150000, i would have a faster, nicer car than you.... but unfortunatly with the amount of bills I have, and the fact that im paying $20000 for a honda civic..... looks like your car is gonna be cooler than mine until I finish modding it, i guess i could try playing the lottery, but until then.......
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/stfu.jpeg

AznTraitor
03-29-2005, 07:31 AM
one last thing......btlfed, if i had $150000, i would have a faster, nicer car than you.... but unfortunatly with the amount of bills I have, and the fact that im paying $20000 for a honda civic..... looks like your car is gonna be cooler than mine until I finish modding it, i guess i could try playing the lottery, but until then.......

you are such a god damn liar it sickens me......

finish modding it???! you said you were already done! you didnt want a body kit, you just wanted to lower it with some wheels and basic mods! that's why WTN didnt want your ass....you havent changed a bit.

I'm sorry that ignorance runs deep in your family and that you guys couldnt catch a clue unless someone came up and shoved it in your ass.

We only pick on you because your a tool, we only pick on some of your members because they are tools as well.....note, I said SOME of your members....

now you bitches come back here and post after you said IA sucks and there's too much drama, wtf? you have your OWN forum, you have Import-Lo ve....I think you bitches like getting picked on.

oh yeah, how's that speeding ticket treating you? I'm sure it wont be a big deal with that new promotion you got making 6 figures.....hahahhaa......damn liar, that's why your girl left you, you suck at modding cars, you suck at driving, and you lie.

and here's a pic just for you
http://www.fatwillie.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10006/wtf.jpg

AznTraitor
03-29-2005, 08:26 AM
oh yeah, Jdubb....sorry for the thread hi-jacking....

but the forementioned club we are talking about, they use to troll for new members every chance they got....

you should go with whatever club that FITS you.

how I mean by that, goto different club meeting or look at their webpage if they have one to see their rides...you obviously dont want to be in a club with stock cars, or you dont want to be in a club full of ricers....or maybe you do. You want to associate yourself with cars that are within your level, like you obviously wouldnt join a club that had nothing but fiat's...because that would kinda dwarf your car and take away from it.

friends are friends, but some people need to get away from friends when it comes to cars, because everyone's opinnion is different, that's why you should find a club that fits your needs.

now that high class EM, they have no need for members...I mean...they shouldnt be the first or second post looking for members....almost makes them seem desperate doesnt it? I mean, posting something before even knowing what your ride is......hell, you coulda had a Pinto, and they still woulda taken you without knowing....makes you wonder...

Kristi
03-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Are you sure you want me to cross the relationship line again? I TRY to be as CIVIL to you as I can out of respect for Collins because yes, I do consider him one of my "boys" as you put it, but if you want to go down the relationship road again I'm game. That way when I back you into a corner again you can cry to Collins and he can PM me again asking me to stop because I am upsetting you.

Again, this is your ONE warning. Quit while you are behind.

You know if he was your boy then you wouldn't have crossed that line to begin with -you should respect the fact that we are happy together and that I make him happy. None of you see that, and that is fine. I know that I make him happy and that is all that matters. And James is a big boy - if he wants to say something to you guys he can, if not, that is fine because I am a big girl and I can stand up for myself.

So here is your ONE AND ONLY WARNING, leave me and my relationship with James alone.

mocha latte cupcake
03-29-2005, 12:09 PM
now that high class EM, they have no need for members...I mean...they shouldnt be the first or second post looking for members....almost makes them seem desperate doesnt it? I mean, posting something before even knowing what your ride is......hell, you coulda had a Pinto, and they still woulda taken you without knowing....makes you wonder...

yeah makes me wonder too. look if you want to come to "the laughing stock of the car club world" meet then your more than welcome too. the fact that some of our cars are "stock" means that we have a bunch of new cars and by new i mean in the last year or so and we have a bunch of member who are new to the whole import scene. i may not have the best car but i'm proud of it. come out and see for yourself, if you like the club then your welcome to hang but if you don't, no hard feelings, glad you could make it out. make a decision for yourself by seeing the cars and meeting the people, not because people don't like us and have never met us. just my :2cents: of the day.

o and as for desperation, not true, we had too many members and have cut a few...sorry to disappoint you, but we are always welcome to having more people come out and see our club, i mean seirously i'd rather people come out and hang out with us and say we suck then to drive by and be like hey you suck. never talking to any of us. the truth is i don't know half of the ST crew so we don't talk shit on people we don't know. we simply defend ourselves as ST continues to have nothing better to do then point out "the your crew sucks, your members suck, and your cars suck" come and make your own decision.. sorry we aren't cool enough to have great paying jobs or be outta college yet... :doh:

AznTraitor
03-29-2005, 12:30 PM
yeah makes me wonder too. look if you want to come to "the laughing stock of the car club world" meet then your more than welcome too. the fact that some of our cars are "stock" means that we have a bunch of new cars and by new i mean in the last year or so and we have a bunch of member who are new to the whole import scene. i may not have the best car but i'm proud of it. come out and see for yourself, if you like the club then your welcome to hang but if you don't, no hard feelings, glad you could make it out. make a decision for yourself by seeing the cars and meeting the people, not because people don't like us and have never met us. just my :2cents: of the day.

o and as for desperation, not true, we had too many members and have cut a few...sorry to disappoint you, but we are always welcome to having more people come out and see our club, i mean seirously i'd rather people come out and hang out with us and say we suck then to drive by and be like hey you suck. never talking to any of us. the truth is i don't know half of the ST crew so we don't talk shit on people we don't know. we simply defend ourselves as ST continues to have nothing better to do then point out "the your crew sucks, your members suck, and your cars suck" come and make your own decision.. sorry we aren't cool enough to have great paying jobs or be outta college yet... :doh:

now, you were part of the "some" that we dont pick on, because you dont act like a tool for the most part....but you guys have some loudmouths who I think just like hearing themselves talk or that they like to hype themselves up on the internet and trying to impress everyone, and then you just have some whiners.....

of course we are gonna talk shit when your ex fearless leader doesnt say a damn thing but put up your website tag enlisting members. I dont know if you were apart of the early beginnings of EM, but Chris for one solicited every person who posted in the "CLOCK IN" forum....and then began to say that every single one of them has been friends with him for years.....whatever.

secondly, you sound like all of us have it easy.....all the founders of ST have been thru the hardships and drama....we've street raced, we drag raced at sanctioned events, we have done SCCA sanctioned events, and we have drifters who actually drift instead of talking about it on the net, we all have more going on, some are married some are strugglin with 2-3 jobs....and some of us are in school as well. We all worry about alot more than the import scene or clubs that are in it....but it just happens that your fearless leader who has talked so much shit and how his club will be the biggest and baddest and then bashes IA and so does some of your members, they still end up here? wow. Threatening us with when the show season will come....we all know for a fact that none of your club members are gonna be beating Greg Chupp or have anything that is a show stopper, that's just reality....and all the wait till next week, next spring, next year, blah blah blah.....so your man is writing checks his ass cant cash with his 6 figure job. His ass is mentally retarded or something, because he says one thing, and then says another....he's gotta pick his lies a little better and stick with it.

You guys have your own forum, your own meets, and also use Import lov e, how about using that to your advantage to get new members instead of whoring the boards like your club has done in the past....everyone knows it, everyone saw it, we pointed it out.

lastly, there were even posts about how it felt good to take away your forum and how chris wouldnt be posting anymore, and it wasnt even started by ANY of ST members....it was by the man himself, Julio. You guys dont think that everyone knows how your members are acting like asshats? everyone's seen it, so it's up to some of your members to clean up the mess that some of your other members have created for you, you are who you keep in company.

lastly, I do make my own decesions....I am not a bandwagoner....you can ask anyone on this site, I've always said what I wanted too and stick by it...

I'll say it again, your 1sicktuner is a asshat.

mocha latte cupcake
03-29-2005, 01:06 PM
i agree we do have some members who like to hear themselves talk and we are taking care of it. peoples feelings do get hurt internet or not. i would like to state that you guys don't have it easy. i know the ish people have to deal with as being an adult, bills, family etc etc etc. i was simply stating that we don't have any where near the money or time/resources to do any of the mods you guys do. i respect all your cars that i know of. you guys have been in this scene for a long time, we all know its true. i don't disrespect that at all. i am simply saying that we'd like a chance to show everyone that we're not just some club who decided to be like "were better than all of you" b/c thats not what we stand for or who we are. as for trolling for members, i think that we are simply trying to get our name out there, i for one don't do that. we have enough people drop by meets b/c they know about us etc etc. Also i'd like to point out that 90% of our club is not on the evil Import L0 v3. like you said we have our own forum. I for one am trying to get this club up to par and show people what it is like to be in am import club, (ie our members) we are doing our best to "clean up our mess" we just need a little time to get our ish together. all were asking for is a little break from the drama. we can't get our crew together with a bunch of people talking ish on us. we have a young crew, thats easy to see so if you want to see a decent change in our crew all i'm asking is for a little break. as for show season, we shall see, i dont' claim to have the best cars, all i'm saying is we want a little respect which might take some time but we'd like to get some respect, even an ounce.

quickdodge®
03-29-2005, 01:54 PM
To the whiners:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/beauper.jpg

Later, QD.

green91
03-29-2005, 08:15 PM
i guess im the ride-by culprit... to bad some bad ass in an integra with altezzas rev'd on me... all that rasp scared me off

AznTraitor
03-29-2005, 08:21 PM
haha, scared you?? someone probably farted or something....

quickdodge®
03-29-2005, 08:33 PM
(aka IA KKK)

Huh? Doesn't the KKK promote the growth and developement and the total domination of Earth by the White race? I don't think they care to much for other races or white folks that are with other races. We have quite a bit of that in ST. We are a variety-minded group.

Alex = Hispanic(?)
AznTraitor = Asian
Cliff = well....ok, I'll give you that one
Quick Dodge = black daughter, been with Asian, Mexican and Black women
Chuck = weirdo
And I think we do have a black member.

I think that hardly qualifies us as IA's own KKK. Unless you are talking about a racially tolerant KKK. Later, QD.

green91
03-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Quick Dodge = black daughter, been with Asian, Mexican and Black women

pimpin internationally!

AznTraitor
03-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Unless you are talking about a racially tolerant KKK. Later, QD.

is that possible?

and I didnt want to argue that avenue, because I knew it would be a battle of the witts and I was feeling froggy and didnt feel like picking on retards.

quickdodge®
03-29-2005, 08:38 PM
pimpin internationally!
Been all around in the world in the luxury of my own bed. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-01-2005, 12:18 AM
yeah well everywhere we post on IA a small group called ST (aka IA KKK) likes to hop on a bandwagon and talk shit everywhere we go.... there just jelous thats all. but when u meet them in person, they wont say a damn thing.... in fact i havnt even met half the people.

Jealous? Of what? Your little group of halfassness? :lmfao:

Give me a break. I have been in some of the most elite car clubs of their time. Ever heard of East Coast Honda? Trey S. and I started the Atlanta chapter. :rolleyes:

And what the fuck is this "won't say a damn thing" shit? Have you been living in a cave and not talking to anyone on here that knows about me? I don't have a "screen personality."

Now this next post deserves some analyzation:

one last thing......btlfed, if i had $150000, i would have a faster, nicer car than you

Where did that oddball number come from? I don't have anywhere near that in my CRX, and if I did, NOTHING you could build for that much would touch it.

but unfortunatly with the amount of bills I have, and the fact that im paying $20000 for a honda civic

Now that's just sad. A) Boohooing about your bills? Like the rest of us don't have them? The kids these days just don't get it. **shakes head**

B) 20gs for a CIVIC. I don't believe that I have to add anything to that comment.

looks like your car is gonna be cooler than mine until I finish modding it,

Dude, what color is the sky in your world? I will always be ahead of you. Do you think I'm done? I'm NEVER done.

BTLFED
04-01-2005, 12:24 AM
You know if he was your boy then you wouldn't have crossed that line to begin with -you should respect the fact that we are happy together and that I make him happy. None of you see that, and that is fine. I know that I make him happy and that is all that matters. And James is a big boy - if he wants to say something to you guys he can, if not, that is fine because I am a big girl and I can stand up for myself.

So here is your ONE AND ONLY WARNING, leave me and my relationship with James alone.

Your joking, right? You MUST be joking to run that dicksucker of yours to me like that. I hope for Collins' sake you swallow. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
04-01-2005, 12:35 AM
i agree we do have some members who like to hear themselves talk and we are taking care of it. peoples feelings do get hurt internet or not. i would like to state that you guys don't have it easy. i know the ish people have to deal with as being an adult, bills, family etc etc etc. i was simply stating that we don't have any where near the money or time/resources to do any of the mods you guys do. i respect all your cars that i know of. you guys have been in this scene for a long time, we all know its true. i don't disrespect that at all. i am simply saying that we'd like a chance to show everyone that we're not just some club who decided to be like "were better than all of you" b/c thats not what we stand for or who we are. as for trolling for members, i think that we are simply trying to get our name out there, i for one don't do that. we have enough people drop by meets b/c they know about us etc etc. Also i'd like to point out that 90% of our club is not on the evil Import L0 v3. like you said we have our own forum. I for one am trying to get this club up to par and show people what it is like to be in am import club, (ie our members) we are doing our best to "clean up our mess" we just need a little time to get our ish together. all were asking for is a little break from the drama. we can't get our crew together with a bunch of people talking ish on us. we have a young crew, thats easy to see so if you want to see a decent change in our crew all i'm asking is for a little break. as for show season, we shall see, i dont' claim to have the best cars, all i'm saying is we want a little respect which might take some time but we'd like to get some respect, even an ounce.

Yep....you and Collins. Why can't 1LaMeWaNkEr and the rest of those fucksticks act like you two? Hell, if they did then we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

carrascopa
04-01-2005, 09:18 AM
i hate fatgirls

©hris
04-01-2005, 10:58 AM
im sorry

Kristi
04-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Your joking, right? You MUST be joking to run that dicksucker of yours to me like that. I hope for Collins' sake you swallow. :rolleyes:

:blah:

quickdodge®
04-01-2005, 02:59 PM
You MUST be joking to run that dicksucker of yours to me like that. I hope for Collins' sake you swallow. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/damnthatwasfunny.jpg

Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Lol....wow.....See ya...

p.s Sup QD

quickdodge®
04-01-2005, 03:51 PM
West up. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Ny is up too :( east coat mayne ;)

Mr.Big
04-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Damn that was so funny ass shit cuz!!!! But i when to Equal minds car meet and it was cool as fuck. It just takes time to build a car club up. Yall boys stop talking shit about equal minds

AznTraitor
04-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Damn that was so funny ass shit cuz!!!! But i when to Equal minds car meet and it was cool as fuck. It just takes time to build a car club up. Yall boys stop talking shit about equal minds

yeah, okay....move along now.

Mr.Big
04-01-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah, okay....move along now.

Look homeboy u do not know me!!! I do like talking shit on the computer im more of a face talker. So please do not start talking shit to me. Im just cool with Equal minds.

Cliff
04-02-2005, 12:17 AM
yea peter man you don't know him....he don't play your little ST games so back up fool....wait....no keep goin this has potential

AznTraitor
04-02-2005, 07:35 AM
Look homeboy u do not know me!!! I do like talking shit on the computer im more of a face talker. So please do not start talking shit to me. Im just cool with Equal minds.

why dont you take your own advice, you dont know me from Jack to Alex....heed your own advice e-thug.

quickdodge®
04-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Lolol. I think I'll back off, now.

Ok. I'm done backing off. Let's move forward again. Later, QD.

Mr.Big
04-02-2005, 11:38 AM
why dont you take your own advice, you dont know me from Jack to Alex....heed your own advice e-thug.

U calling me a e-thug??? What does that mean fake??? Look homeboy i do not know u. So why the fuck are u trying me. Im not going to get mad and kick ur ass. Cause i will never see u. So im just going to drop it. Ok cuz!!!!!

Mike Lowrey
04-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Mr. Big, I wouldn't worry about them too much. I have met AznTraitor briefly, and he seemed like a cool person. I met Chuck a few times and he does not act the same as he does on the boards. I think they like to start shit on IA but act differently in person.

Mr.Big
04-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Mr. Big, I wouldn't worry about them too much. I have met AznTraitor briefly, and he seemed like a cool person. I met Chuck a few times and he does not act the same as he does on the boards. I think they like to start shit on IA but act differently in person.

ok cool

Jdub99Civic
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
::yawns:: wow, this "I am looking for a car club" has gone BANANAS!

BTLFED
04-03-2005, 09:37 PM
:blah:

OOO!! A smiley! Wow....

STOP USING YOUR TEETH! :slap:

Brett
04-03-2005, 10:34 PM
and the fact that im paying $20000 for a honda civic.....

Isnt a '04-'05 SI only 18k?? So how did your EX come out to more then a SI? A EX is AT MOST 16K

AznTraitor
04-04-2005, 08:59 AM
Isnt a '04-'05 SI only 18k?? So how did your EX come out to more then a SI? A EX is AT MOST 16K

damn brett, whats going on? you're getting a little edgy nowadays....and I like it. haha

©hris
04-04-2005, 10:42 AM
i put $0 down on it

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2005, 10:48 AM
this has really escalated.....thats whas up

Brett
04-04-2005, 11:40 AM
i put $0 down on it

So if you put zero down it takes a 16k car to 20k? How does that work?? Sticker price is sticker price, Even if you put 10k down, the car still is a 16k car.......

Now if you are talking about the price with interest then its still a 16k car, You are just paying extra for the finiancing, but at the end of the day that doesnt give you a 20k civic, its still a 16 civic with bank interest added like anyone else. I financed my civic, that didnt make it anymore than a 16k car

iNsTuN nOoDoH
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM

This picture reminds me of Rie for some reason...

quickdodge®
04-04-2005, 01:49 PM
^^^ Lolol. Damn. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-04-2005, 01:50 PM
damn brett, whats going on? you're getting a little edgy nowadays....and I like it. haha

I like it, too. It's starting to turn me.......uh......hold on........hey, I"m going to have to take care of something right quick. I'll be back in a second. Later, QD.

Buford®
04-04-2005, 02:11 PM

This picture reminds me of Rie for some reason...

LMAO. I can see that. lol

Kristi
04-04-2005, 02:46 PM
OOO!! A smiley! Wow....

STOP USING YOUR TEETH! :slap:

here hows this

blah blah blah blah blah!

green91
04-04-2005, 08:37 PM
lame

BTLFED
04-05-2005, 10:46 PM
here hows this

blah blah blah blah blah!

I am now dumber from reading your post. Thanks.

Somewhere there is a short bus waiting for you to get on it.

flysi00
04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
i got a ? and no i dont want to start anything im done with emcc
but i dont see how kristi is an exec if she doesnt even have anything done to her car.
last time i checked u had to work your way up to be an exec am i worrg ?

quickdodge®
04-06-2005, 01:53 PM
That is how a club usually runs. But as you well may know, EMCC is NOT your usual club. Later, QD.

JC
04-08-2005, 10:06 AM
i got a ? and no i dont want to start anything im done with emcc
but i dont see how kristi is an exec if she doesnt even have anything done to her car.
last time i checked u had to work your way up to be an exec am i worrg ?

I could be completly wrong in saying this but I believe Krisit is one of the orginal people who helped create emcc. Therefore, she was given the position. I could be completly wrong but the person to ask would be collins.

green91
04-08-2005, 10:39 AM
lol ownage!

flysi00
04-08-2005, 11:41 AM
I could be completly wrong in saying this but I believe Krisit is one of the orginal people who helped create emcc. Therefore, she was given the position. I could be completly wrong but the person to ask would be collins.

HAHAHA so would the other peolpe who helped put the club togather should be exec ? dont talk what u dont know! i was a memeber of EMCC :2up:

quickdodge®
04-08-2005, 12:53 PM
I am trying to get a local Honda dealership to call themselves a Honda club. Hell, all the car are stock and the secretary can be the Executive Vice-President Over All Car Club Functions. Even though she has NO plans to even change the oil, let alone put an intake on it. Later, QD.

Kristi
04-08-2005, 02:55 PM
fyi jon - i did help start the club and they gave me the position. no i don't have anything done to my car because i can't afford it right now. but with all the time, money, and effort i have put into this club, they made me an exec and i am their web master too. so i do my part in the club to earn my exec status. oh and btw - you were never officially a member, but keep thinking what you want. we didn't do anything to you, you simply didn't get along with almost all the members, so it wasn't going to work. no hard feelings, we just didn't get along.

oh and chris - i'm sorry you feel dumber by reading my posts. now you know how i feel when i read all yours. and i will see you on the short bus!

and qd - i'm not saying i will never mod my car, i will one day just not today - i would rather put the money towards my new house. and i'm sorry it bugs you that i can't change my oil - but i know a lot of GUYS that can't even do it, so its cool. i may not change it myself, but it always gets changed every 3K miles.

quickdodge®
04-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Don't be sorry. It doesn't bother me. I'm just in it for fun. Later, QD.

green91
04-08-2005, 07:57 PM
every 3k isnt a big deal in a n/a car

flysi00
04-09-2005, 01:40 PM
fyi jon - i did help start the club and they gave me the position. no i don't have anything done to my car because i can't afford it right now. but with all the time, money, and effort i have put into this club, they made me an exec and i am their web master too. so i do my part in the club to earn my exec status. oh and btw - you were never officially a member, but keep thinking what you want. we didn't do anything to you, you simply didn't get along with almost all the members, so it wasn't going to work. no hard feelings, we just didn't get along.

i dont really care i never did. i have been in some clubs and emcc is just alot different and its just not what i was looking. and thankgod i wasnt a officiall a memeber and i just didnt get along with 3 peolpe rich, josh and chris but once again i dont care i got a new crew

Brett
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
This shit is getting old......

** LOCKED **