PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with you?

Jimmy B
10-14-2009, 01:01 PM
ALL OF YOU???

what kind of posts are yall posting? i know its the whores lounge.. but it looks like the retards lounge.

guess this member, guess who had this members kid, who cares? My 2 year old son is smarter than 95% of you idiots!

All you do is copy eachothers threads, so there are 17 of the same threads, with diffrent rambeling in each.. yall need to go back to school, or get a frekin job..

and quit saying cars are "clean" when they arent!!!! a 11 year old acura that has STOCK honda wheels, and is lowered, IS NOT CLEAN!

Evil Goat
10-14-2009, 01:03 PM
clean post bro

Crazy Asian
10-14-2009, 01:04 PM
ALL OF YOU???

what kind of posts are yall posting? i know its the whores lounge.. but it looks like the retards lounge.

guess this member, guess who had this members kid, who cares? My 2 year old son is smarter than 95% of you idiots!

All you do is copy eachothers threads, so there are 17 of the same threads, with diffrent rambeling in each.. yall need to go back to school, or get a frekin job..

and quit saying cars are "clean" when they arent!!!! a 11 year old acura that has STOCK honda wheels, and is lowered, IS NOT CLEAN!

HAHAHAHA I agree Jimmy.

Jimmy B
10-14-2009, 01:06 PM
clean post bro

LOL, i just about spit my chick-fil-a tea out.. glad people agree..

whatever210
10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
cool story bro

Lankhoss
10-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Don't take this from them man...it's all they have.

Crazy Asian
10-14-2009, 01:10 PM

Nothing more goes on and it's just typical shitty threads. Maybe once in a while well have a golden ticket but the rest, like scattered shit. The car section also. 96% good threads but the others, ugh how many other projects have I seen that are identical to this?

Ms Dollar
10-14-2009, 01:20 PM

mmmmm tea

mmmmm chick-fil-a

Doppelgänger
10-14-2009, 01:44 PM
ALL OF YOU???

I've been saying this for a long time. But simply knowing the fact that I am smarter gives me enough satisfaction and entertainment.

quickdodge®
10-14-2009, 02:13 PM
ALL OF YOU???

Stop while you're ahead, man, lolol. I've been asking this fir the past several years. I finally realized that I'm (we're) greatly outnumbered and it won't go away. Later, QD.

Elbow
10-14-2009, 02:17 PM
I've been saying this longer then anyone here and I am half the age.

Ziptied
10-14-2009, 02:31 PM
I've been saying this longer then anyone here and I am half the age.

It would be "than" not "then" I guess the school part you missed in the OP.

Elbow
10-14-2009, 02:40 PM
It would be "than" not "then" I guess the school part you missed in the OP.

Cute of you to judge my typing on here, I really try to be so perfect with my grammar and all.

I went to school, I am still in college right now. :goodjob:

Go make up for bullshit lies for our entertainment why don't you?

Jason..
10-14-2009, 02:40 PM
ALL OF YOU???

HUH?

90_ACCORD
10-14-2009, 02:42 PM
I been thinking the same thing. I usually try to stay out of the WL as much as possible.

98blackcivic
10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
who said chickfila?

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 04:42 PM
I mean its IA :dunno:

Friggintitsman
10-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Wow this is like a kid with down syndrome calling the autistic kids retarded.

TRDwasiq
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Cute of you to judge my typing on here, I really try to be so perfect with my grammar and all.

I went to school, I am still in college right now. :goodjob:

Go make up for bullshit lies for our entertainment why don't you?
here we go again!
:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 05:34 PM
WTF is wrong with IA today?! All these dumb ass threads

D3UC3S
10-14-2009, 10:33 PM
i agree with OP...shits been pretty retarded...nothing like back in 03

Jimmy B
11-19-2009, 08:38 AM
i jsut had to bring this up again.. song lyrics? are you kidding? really?

"can i be just like everyone else on this site.. if one person does it, 47 other have to also" "that must make me cool!"

Jason..
11-19-2009, 08:41 AM
ALL OF YOU???

What if its washed?

Njobe
11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
i jsut had to bring this up again.. song lyrics? are you kidding? really?

"can i be just like everyone else on this site.. if one person does it, 47 other have to also" "that must make me cool!"
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay
And your O.K.

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands
And make a stash

New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money get back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off my stack

Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that
Do goody good bullshit

I'm in the hi-fidelity
First class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet

(Sax and guitar solos)

Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie

Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil
Today

But if you ask for a rise
It's no surprise that they're
Giving none away

lol

Jimmy B
11-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay
And your O.K.

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands
And make a stash

New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money get back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off my stack

Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that
Do goody good bullshit

I'm in the hi-fidelity
First class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet

(Sax and guitar solos)

Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie

Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil
Today

But if you ask for a rise
It's no surprise that they're
Giving none away

lol
lol, but you still get a neg.. lol

Jimmy B
11-19-2009, 09:35 AM
What if its washed?

then its washed.. not clean..

Jason..
11-19-2009, 09:38 AM
then its washed.. not clean..
Not true..ive said and im sure you have heard people wash there car and say "man its clean" be serious lol.

Njobe
11-19-2009, 09:39 AM
lol, but you still get a neg.. lol
ah shit no, anything but a neg rep. please, i mean i can go and off myself now. my life is over, shit.

Kevykev
11-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Don't take this from them man...it's all they have.

I laughed at this.

b@d @pple
11-19-2009, 04:26 PM
ah shit no, anything but a neg rep. please, i mean i can go and off myself now. my life is over, shit.

some of us really wish you would off yourself

quickdodge®
11-19-2009, 04:28 PM
some of us really wish you would off yourself

Lolol. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
11-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

agreed