PDA

View Full Version : HP Vista Question...

Ms Dollar
10-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Okay so I go to open my laptop this morning, I left it charging last night, but closed. I open and it doesn't do anything so I power it down. Turn it back on and it says that Windows didn't shut down properly...blah blah blah. I go ahead and start Windows normally because I knew that I shut it down that way. I then noticed that the caps lock and scroll lock lights are flashing. Tried to look something up online but didn't have much luck finding anything. I just restarted my computer to see if it would change anything and it started doing it again before I even got to the password screen.

If this is just a Vista issue then no biggie because I am upgrading to 7 next week. If not, well then fuck. Oh yeah computer is working just fine, just the lights are flashing.

Thanks in advance for any help :D

xxbckiexx
10-14-2009, 10:39 AM
probably a vista issue. try starting in safe mode.

Ed
10-14-2009, 10:46 AM
uninstall vista, install windows 7 or xp.

problem solved.

Ms Dollar
10-14-2009, 11:25 AM
uninstall vista, install windows 7 or xp.

problem solved.

That's why I said if it's a Vista problem then it's no biggie. My laptop came with a free upgrade to 7. :D I think I am getting it upgraded next week :boobies:

Ed
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
That's why I said if it's a Vista problem then it's no biggie. My laptop came with a free upgrade to 7. :D I think I am getting it upgraded next week :boobies:

Vista sucks balls. :D

Good luck with that, if you can't get it fixed let me know and I can lend a hand.

Ms Dollar
10-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Took the battery out and put it back in. All is better now. :D