PDA

View Full Version : Question for black dudes...

Pages : [1] 2

Julio
10-13-2009, 11:32 PM
So, I was thinking..

Why do black dudes like Fat, short blonde hair white chicks?
I have never seen a black dude with a 1/2 way decent white chic?

But this is only white chics though.. I mean, I see them with some hot black or spanish chic.. but when I see them with white girls they are nasty.. fat and they always have the same short style haircut..

When I see a white girl with a short haircut and smoking newports, I already think she blows the black dome..

?

ep9716
10-13-2009, 11:44 PM
They do it for the lulz?

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Good credit?

02SloWrx
10-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Shit, waits for black person to respond. buhahah

why u care?

roscoe
10-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Shit, waits for black person to respond. buhahah

why u care?

lmao x2

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2009, 12:00 AM
So, I was thinking..

But this is only white chics though.. I mean, I see them with some hot black or spanish chic.. but when I see them with white girls they are nasty.. fat and they always have the same short style haircut..

When I see a white girl with a short haircut and smoking newports, I already think she blows the black dome..

?

Traditionally, the only white girls that would go with black dudes were the ugly ones that white men wouldn't take. Knowing that black dudes will fuck anything that moves, the gross white women strayed towards the dark meat. Later, QD.

OG-Skinny
10-14-2009, 12:05 AM
QD with all the answers!

Bus Driver J
10-14-2009, 12:22 AM
True, oh so true.

speedminded
10-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Hrmm...black chicks hit on me ALL the time but rarely ever a cute one. Hell, rarely even a mixed one, just all dark meat.

THEN they get an attitude when I calmly say "next" after getting approached...WTH?

02SloWrx
10-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Traditionally, the only white girls that would go with black dudes were the ugly ones that white men wouldn't take. Knowing that black dudes will fuck anything that moves, the gross white women strayed towards the dark meat. Later, QD.

"Question for black dudes... "

but you are 100% right.

TheProfiteer
10-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Nigha lovers, they are everywhere, i've seen Hot as fuck blonde whores with black dudes, but those black guys were ballas and a bit lighter skinned, and tone as fuck. Smoking newports usually is a dead give away though.

Now, when it comes to broke ass hood nighas, and the white girls they get, well then yeah Julio and QD have it right on the money.

Lurker
10-14-2009, 12:37 AM
For about 3 months I shared an apartment with 2 girls and 1 was a 300lbs white girl. She would get on a chat line every day/night and bring a black guy to the crib and fuck him. She fucked 1 sometimes 2 guys every day. Eventually she told us she didn't make any of them Jimmy up so I can see why HIV is so high with black men. She literally fucked 100+ black guys in 3 months and all of them nutted up in that stanky walrus pussy.

The worst part was we NEVER seen her take a shower or bath. She would spray on a gallon of perfume before she went out to meet her next victim. She was one nasty bitch!

We booted her fat ass!

TheProfiteer
10-14-2009, 12:38 AM
For about 3 months I shared an apartment with 2 girls and 1 was a 300lbs white girl. She would get on a chat line every day/night and bring a black guy to the crib and fuck him. She fucked 1 sometimes 2 guys every day. Eventually she told us she didn't make any of them Jimmy up so I can see why HIV is so high with black men. She literally fucked 100+ black guys in 3 months and all of them nutted up in that stanky walrus pussy.

The worst part was we NEVER seen her take a shower or bath. She would spray on a gallon of perfume before she went out to meet her next victim. She was one nasty bitch!

We booted her fat ass!

you ever get the idea that she was a working girl?

02SloWrx
10-14-2009, 12:39 AM

We booted her fat ass!

Did you ever hit it? Pussy is pussy.

speedminded
10-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Did you ever hit it? Pussy is pussy.A beer drinker would say the same about wine. A connoisseur would know better than to say such a thing...

TheProfiteer
10-14-2009, 12:42 AM

no man, at one point Pussy can become a disease festering beat up black hole of death.

some pussy is so nasty that it can easily be classified as a biological weapon, and bitches who use that nasty pussy need to be detained for terroristic activities.

TheProfiteer
10-14-2009, 12:43 AM
A beer drinker would say the same about wine. A connoisseur would know better than to say such a thing...

reps,

dont dog on beer though, there are some truly remarkable lagers and wheat ales out there that are just down right delicious.

98blackcivic
10-14-2009, 12:44 AM
haha im really cracking up on some of these responses

tdurr
10-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Black man reporting.

never has happened to me. I have taste. but white girls hit on me all the time. I just lol sometimes and keep walking

speedminded
10-14-2009, 12:51 AM
reps,

dont dog on beer though, there are some truly remarkable lagers and wheat ales out there that are just down right delicious.It's the same with beer, a non-beer drinker will say they all taste the same, or at least all the lights tastes the same and all the darks taste the same. A true beer drinker knows better...

Lurker
10-14-2009, 12:59 AM

No, I was dating the other roomate plus I've never fucked a woman over 160lbs.

300lbs is a big bitch dude! You gotta go through 12 inches of fat just to get to the pussy and my dick ain't that big. I ain't the one!

She walked out in her bra and panties once while I was eating and needless to say I couldn't eat anymore. It brings back bad memories just thinking about it.

She was a walrus dude and walrus's have walrus pussy. Big ginormous stinky walrus pussy.

Can you imagine if one of those dudes went down on her, what he was thinking.

you ever get the idea that she was a working girl?

No because She went on dates with them. I don't think hookers go on dates but I could be wrong.

Plus the bitch never had money to pay bills because she worked at Waffle house. If she charged those fools money she could have atleast paid her part of the fuckin rent. That's why we kicked her fat ass out.

Lurker
10-14-2009, 01:02 AM

...and you lost man points by typing that.

qwick
10-14-2009, 01:10 AM
mopeds and fat chicks, two things that are fun to ride until your friends see you.

FasTech
10-14-2009, 01:35 AM

100 MOTHERFUCKING % correct.

slostang
10-14-2009, 02:01 AM
mabey they wanna feel like they beat up a white guy... :dunno:

americanctm
10-14-2009, 06:29 AM
This can be traced all the way back to the 17th century. During the slave trade African customs and traditions were slowly eradicated by the white slave owners. So in order to keep their tradition alive they were forced to partake in quiet, yet large cultural rituals. This can be seen today; for instance, in a song by Big Tymers I believe it is, they sing about having big houses, cars, and everything real big. This way of thinking is not limited to the women they find sexually arousing.

neon_ert3
10-14-2009, 06:56 AM
so i was thinkin ....

why do white dudes like skinney, stick figure chicks.
115lb is the max with no ass or tits. gotta look like a 10 year old boy or fail.

when i see a boney ass white girl that looks like shes on crack, i already know shes blowing a white dome.

Jecht
10-14-2009, 06:59 AM
This thread seriously made me lol.

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2009, 06:59 AM
if this guy says it then its probably true

reps to you

BobbyFresco
10-14-2009, 07:09 AM
LULZ @ all the generalizations in this thread.
With all due respect Julio, this phenomena you speak of is A. Not completely accurate and B. Happens more in the South, because of the prevalence of obese women in general.

goi_ek
10-14-2009, 07:20 AM
So, I was thinking..

?

lol reminds me of my ghetto neighbors

Kevykev
10-14-2009, 07:30 AM
I luuuhh me some fat white guuhs...

Kevykev
10-14-2009, 07:33 AM
White Guhhhs and Women Luuuhhhh Black Men.

SmackedInATL
10-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Julio I see what you are saying and I've seen it too. But you are making a generalization?you must live in the hood or go places where a lot of riffraff hang out because I'm black and date white women, but none of them are fat hoes. None of them smoke newports. People hang around with the same class of people they would consider themselves.

SicStang03
10-14-2009, 07:37 AM

You forgot to mention they don't come back

bdydrpdmazda
10-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Once they go black

they don't come back

AirMax95
10-14-2009, 08:14 AM
With all due respect Julio, this phenomena you speak of is A. Not completely accurate and B. Happens more in the South, because of the prevalence of obese women in general.

Julio I see what you are saying and I've seen it too. But you are making a generalization?you must live in the hood or go places where a lot of riffraff hang out because I'm black and date white women, but none of them are fat hoes. None of them smoke newports. People hang around with the same class of people they would consider themselves.

Correct on both accounts. I personally have never dated a white woman. While at Ga Southern, though, my roommates dated white chicks all the time. None were fat, none smoked, none smelled bad, lol.

I conclude Julio is referring to the hood couples. With that said, they are probably using them because they have low self-esteem. That sorry ass hood cat is the best thing smoking in their eyes. It's a win win; one gets a "man" who "likes them, the other gets an easily manipulated chick who spends "$" on them.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2009, 08:27 AM
You forgot to mention they don't come back

Once they go black

Yeah, but once they go white......all their bills get paid. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Correct on both accounts. I personally have never dated a white woman. While at Ga Southern, though, my roommates dated white chicks all the time. None were fat, none smoked, none smelled bad, lol.

I conclude Julio is referring to the hood couples. With that said, they are probably using them because they have low self-esteem. That sorry ass hood cat is the best thing smoking in their eyes. It's a win win; one gets a "man" who "likes them, the other gets an easily manipulated chick who spends "$" on them.

When I made my post earlier, it was actually (for the most part) true. When I was growing up, that's exactly how it was. Later, QD.

S2KJD
10-14-2009, 08:40 AM
lol @ this thread!

boostleak
10-14-2009, 09:04 AM
... I guess most of yall forgot about mark. The "zoe pound thug/millionaire/supra owner" that got all THE hottest white bitches

Kevykev
10-14-2009, 09:09 AM
The first white girl i decided to date became my wife and she's no where near that description LOL.

I would post a pic but IA leg humpers would face a possible beating IRL!

S2KJD
10-14-2009, 09:17 AM
I would post a pic but IA leg humpers would face a possible beating IRL!

im with ya and definantly a good enough reason to not post pics of the spouse :goodjob:

Kevykev
10-14-2009, 09:18 AM
^yep definantly a good enough reason to not post pics of the spouse :goodjob:

As long as Paul knows I'm good with that. ;)

speedminded
10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
You forgot to mention they don't come backDon't you mean, "Don't want you back"?

wrekonize
10-14-2009, 01:10 PM
typical trailer park white girls

tmracing83
10-14-2009, 01:23 PM
haha im really cracking up on some of these responses

X2

Haha. This a funny thread.

LvnBoOst
10-14-2009, 01:41 PM
No girls have posted in here yet.....

First

Ziptied
10-14-2009, 01:42 PM
QD as always speaks truth.

Mostly id guess it stems from self esteem issues.

blurasta
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
there are sterotypes why the big women like the blk guys. and because of this sterotype blk guys try to live up to it and take the big women. just like someone said pussy is pussy thats why u got desprate ass motherf!@#$'s in atlanta. then u got some who say she is thicc instead of fat. some blk guys are fuccin retarded. and the women the usually date or fucc wit are dumber than they are. about the the 300 pound slut, thats the only way she felt accepted so being used and abused made her feel good, if not by not contacting them she did. me personally never dated/ fucced/ or kissed a white girl just my prefference. to each is his own. but also, white men get to date any race lol anyone ever notice that lol.

Maniacc
10-14-2009, 02:31 PM

lmfao @ with all due respect Julio.

Dude it's the internet. He isn't King Henry the fucking III. Grow a backbone. He isn't going to remove your powers.

Julio
10-14-2009, 02:48 PM

Dude it's the internet. He isn't King Henry the fucking III. Grow a backbone. He isn't going to remove your powers.

lmao.. give me my crown beeotch..

Ziptied
10-14-2009, 02:50 PM
take his powers, gives them to meez

ep9716
10-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow I thought it couldn't get any funnier

Julio
10-14-2009, 02:51 PM
I shouldve worded this differently..

Most black guys who date white girls.. for the most part those chics are ugly..

You can start paying attention today and start looking.. I bet 1 white girl in every 10 couple is fine.. the rest are ugly..

I only seen sports guys and rappers with real hot white girls.. so that doesnt really count.. lmao..

But simply, pay attention.. But is only white chics though..

success..

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2009, 02:53 PM
^^^ I already told ya, Julizzle. Later, QD.
Traditionally, the only white girls that would go with black dudes were the ugly ones that white men wouldn't take. Knowing that black dudes will fuck anything that moves, the gross white women strayed towards the dark meat.

xxbckiexx
10-14-2009, 02:54 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MR MODERATORMANDUDESIR. THE ROYAL PENIS IS CLEAN YOUR HIGHNESS. PLEASE DONT TAKE AWAY MY MOD POWERS CUZ WE DISAGREE, IT'S ALL IN RESPECT, IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME "FUNNY". I CAN BAN PPL IF THEY DONT AGREE.

Maniacc
10-14-2009, 02:55 PM

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MR MODERATORMANDUDESIR. THE ROYAL PENIS IS CLEAN YOUR HIGHNESS. PLEASE DONT TAKE AWAY MY MOD POWERS CUZ WE DISAGREE, IT'S ALL IN RESPECT, IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME "FUNNY". I CAN BAN PPL IF THEY DONT AGREE.

LOLLL, with all due respect, Sir. AHAHAHAHAHA @ Bobby!

ep9716
10-14-2009, 02:59 PM

OMG this could be in my sig.

Julio
10-14-2009, 03:00 PM
On the other hand, when you get head from 200+ lbs girls.. I swear, your neck shrinks..

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 03:00 PM
black men........

Maniacc
10-14-2009, 03:01 PM
On the other hand, when you get head from 200+ lbs girls.. I swear, your neck shrinks..

They're just always hungry, dude.

They need to try harder because they have something to prove. Of course they are going to suck on that shit like your cum was the cure to their obesity.

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 03:02 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BobbyFresco
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM

Oh noes....
" I used to be a fatass and people were mean to me and called me names and I was in a coma but I sure showed them didn't I?"

:lmfao:

You know there's still a fat little kid lurking in you.
That's why you have to resort to talking shit to ppl online.
I bet you still go talk to someone and take medication for all the emotional wounds, don't you, boy?

Maniacc
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh noes....
" I used to be a fatass and people were mean to me and called me names and I was in a coma but I sure showed them didn't I?"

I bet you still go talk to someone and take medication for all the emotional wounds, don't you, boy?

Calculating post:

WEAKSAUCE!!!1

xxbckiexx
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh noes....

LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT PARAGRAPH OF MADE UP BULLSHIT? AHAHAHA HOLY GOD DAMN CRAP YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I THOUGH!

If you're going to attempt to break me, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that. You trite fucking bitch. You have absolutely nothing but a few photoshops and THAT'S IT. You actually don't know a god damn thing about me. Other than the fact that im smarter, better looking, and more of a man than you. You SUCK UP TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, and you're telling maniac that the internet isn't gonna get him anywhere? So why must you suck at the teet that is Julio? Answer me that.

Julio
10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Obviously money..

I mean, Seal looks like he just got beat up by Brock Lesner and Tiger is the whitest mut you will ever see...

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Obviously money..

I mean, Seal looks like he just got beat up by Brock Lesner and Tiger is the whitest mut you will ever see...

blunt but true lol

BobbyFresco
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM
LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT PARAGRAPH OF MADE UP BULLSHIT? AHAHAHA HOLY GOD DAMN CRAP YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I THOUGH!

If you're going to attempt to break me, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that. You trite fucking bitch. You have absolutely nothing but a few photoshops and THAT'S IT. You actually don't know a god damn thing about me. Other than the fact that im smarter, better looking, and more of a man than you. You SUCK UP TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET, and you're telling maniac that the internet isn't gonna get him anywhere? So why must you suck at the teet that is Julio? Answer me that.

And all that must be true because you said so, right?:lmfao:

Did it really take you that long to find your nuts today?
Maniac is your own little private captain save a ho.
Cute.

NewGen33
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
I will disagree. My brother has pulled off some very beautiful white women. I follow in his footsteps. I tend to see more hood black guys with the short fat over bleached or red head white chicks. If you see a sophisticated white women with a black dude you better believe he has some class. I myself prefer an exotic chick to a white girl. They're just to plain looking to me. Take Heidi Klum & Seal for example.

Maniacc
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM

Cute.

.... AND STILL YOU GOT NOTHING TO DELIEVER. NOTHING!!!!!!1

How is it possible that a site could have a moderator that isn't respected by the norms? No one is afraid to setup to you - to correct you. How can you moderate people that you cannot control? Haha, man. I stopped flaming hours ago, but here you are - still trying.

xxbckiexx
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM

Cute.

I can prove everything i just said. In two threads TODAY including this one. You sucked up to other people. Clearly I'm smarter than you because you're sitting here trying to impress everyone with your feeble attempts to put me down and here you are way behind. I can prove you dont know shit about me, because if you did you'd have posted it already. You know where i went to school? How old i am? What car i drive? Where i live? Who my gf is? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. So yes, everything i said IS RIGHT. How about you grow and pair, and relieve my nuts of your kung fu grip. Catnip said i had a high pitched voice? I guess now we all know why.

AirMax95
10-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I will disagree. My brother has pulled off some very beautiful white women. I follow in his footsteps. I tend to see more hood black guys with the short fat over bleached or red head white chicks. If you see a sophisticated white women with a black dude you better believe he has some class. I myself prefer an exotic chick to a white girl. They're just to plain looking to me. Take Heidi Klum & Seal for example.

Excellent post sir.

tony
10-14-2009, 03:20 PM
starting to see the nasty fat white chicks go for the mexican dudes actually...

BABY J
10-14-2009, 03:21 PM
This is classic. Some of the answers are even dumber. I'll help you out Julio.

This is simple. Before you look at the white chick, look at the black dude. There are some guys that are only CAPABALE of pulling the type of woman that he is with. Very few men of ANY race can date above their social "ranking" for lack of a better word.

A busted ass black dude will have busted ass women - no matter WHAT color they are. Why? B/c busted ass people live in the same busted as neighborhoods and go to the same busted ass grocery stores/clubs and work at the same busted ass jobs - they fall in busted ass love adn have busted ass kids. LOL.

Now - you take some black guy who works in corporate america - let's just pick AT&T for example since I work there and my career path is in the top 5% of annual earnings. There is no1 in my building that makes less than 80k unless they are holding a printer cartridge or a mop. The types of women there (of any race) are def not the types of women that you speak of. You rarely make it corporate America if you can't even control something as simple as your weight - that says a lot about you as a person (lack of discipline, motivation, self-esteem, etc). The type of white woman that I am around on a daily basis is leaps and bounds "ahead" of the fat white chick w/ corn rows.

Come have lunch w/ me at the cafeteria in my tower - we'll see the interracial couples (of any race, not just black/white) and you'll see difference. OR - we can double date w/ some white chicks that I've dated :ninja:

BobbyFresco
10-14-2009, 03:29 PM
I can prove everything i just said. In two threads TODAY including this one. You sucked up to other people. Clearly I'm smarter than you because you're sitting here trying to impress everyone with your feeble attempts to put me down and here you are way behind. I can prove you dont know shit about me, because if you did you'd have posted it already. You know where i went to school? How old i am? What car i drive? Where i live? Who my gf is? YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. So yes, everything i said IS RIGHT. How about you grow and pair, and relieve my nuts of your kung fu grip. Catnip said i had a high pitched voice? I guess now we all know why.

So you're saying that YOU ARE NOT KAYFUNK?
Even though you and I both know different...?

I'm sucking up to ppl?
You're smarter than me?:lmfao:
and @ Maniac..what makes you think I'm trying or that I give enough of a fuck to try to "impress" you?
Seriously. You two are like dogs, sniffing each others asses.

I have shit to do so regretfully won't be here for awhile to enjoy the circle jerk you guys have going on but I'll be back later tonight to respond.

Try to make your uber cool owning retorts clever and or interesting this time around, please and thank you.:D

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 03:30 PM

ive also noticed this

BABY J
10-14-2009, 03:32 PM

Black men have been boinking white women since white women were invented.:D Even in the slave days. And not all of these white women were fat nor ugly.

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 03:34 PM
nom nom nom white women

xxbckiexx
10-14-2009, 03:38 PM

I'm sucking up to ppl?
and @ Maniac..what makes you think I'm trying or that I give enough of a fuck to try to "impress" you?

I have shit to do so regretfully won't be here for awhile to enjoy the circle jerk you guys have going on but I'll be back later tonight to respond.

Try to make your uber cool owning retorts clever and or interesting this time around, please and thank you.:D

LMAO. GOOD RESPONSE MAN. JUST TAKE EVERYTHING I SAID and neglect 100% of it. even though i 100% proved you wrong on everything. Yea go do "all the things you gotta do." Like look up online jokes so you can try and come back with something remotely useful.

The only satisfaction your posts bring, is self satisfaction, and i even think that's probably gone after this post you just made. Your retorts aren't clever, interesting, factual, useful, funny, ANYTHING. Your responses are fucking frail useless and un attentioned. You dont know anything about me, except what i've already mentioned. And all that proves is how much better i am than you. Got anything else to add? You're just a bitch boy, on the dick of all the men who are "above" you.

Stay gay, and remember. The internet does not relate to real life pwnage/popularity/success. Take your own words of 'advice' mr fresco, and go do something with yourself.

Julio
10-14-2009, 03:42 PM

This is simple. Before you look at the white chick, look at the black dude. There are some guys that are only CAPABALE of pulling the type of woman that he is with. Very few men of ANY race can date above their social "ranking" for lack of a better word.

A busted ass black dude will have busted ass women - no matter WHAT color they are. Why? B/c busted ass people live in the same busted as neighborhoods and go to the same busted ass grocery stores/clubs and work at the same busted ass jobs - they fall in busted ass love adn have busted ass kids. LOL.

Now - you take some black guy who works in corporate america - let's just pick AT&T for example since I work there and my career path is in the top 5% of annual earnings. There is no1 in my building that makes less than 80k unless they are holding a printer cartridge or a mop. The types of women there (of any race) are def not the types of women that you speak of. You rarely make it corporate America if you can't even control something as simple as your weight - that says a lot about you as a person (lack of discipline, motivation, self-esteem, etc). The type of white woman that I am around on a daily basis is leaps and bounds "ahead" of the fat white chick w/ corn rows.

Come have lunch w/ me at the cafeteria in my tower - we'll see the interracial couples (of any race, not just black/white) and you'll see difference. OR - we can double date w/ some white chicks that I've dated :ninja:

Very true.. But in a way, you would agree.. 1 in every 10 ?
:D

HundoŽ
10-14-2009, 03:55 PM

I'm sucking up to ppl?

ACTUALLY im kayfunk.

ep9716
10-14-2009, 03:59 PM
ACTUALLY im kayfunk.
Actually I'm kayfunk

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Nigha lovers, they are everywhere, i've seen Hot as fuck blonde whores with black dudes, but those black guys were ballas and a bit lighter skinned, and tone as fuck. Smoking newports usually is a dead give away though.

Now, when it comes to broke ass hood nighas, and the white girls they get, well then yeah Julio and QD have it right on the money.
EXCUSE YOU!

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 04:29 PM
so i was thinkin ....

115lb is the max with no ass or tits. gotta look like a 10 year old boy or fail.

when i see a boney ass white girl that looks like shes on crack, i already know shes blowing a white dome.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
so true!

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 04:32 PM
No girls have posted in here yet.....

First

Actually I was the first. On page 1 3rd or 4th reponse lol

Confuc1ous
10-14-2009, 04:32 PM
this thread is hilarious but fucked up at the same time.

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 04:33 PM
:yes::goodjob:

Boosted FC
10-14-2009, 04:35 PM
This thread is just full of fucking win.....:lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
10-14-2009, 04:40 PM
What I don't understand is why do most of these girls flip a switch and suddenly start acting/talking all ghetto? I don't get that. It's like a justification mechanism or something.

Can someone please explain that too?:thinking:

Friggintitsman
10-14-2009, 04:43 PM
The black man just wants to do what the white man has been doing to them for years.

BABY J
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
What I don't understand is why do most of these girls flip a switch and suddenly start acting/talking all ghetto? I don't get that. It's like a justification mechanism or something.

They are just getting back to who they really are man. That's all. It's really not possible for a mate to "change some1 that drastically". Ghetto bitches are just ghetto bitches... the only time they change is when they are looking for employment - not just to date some1 else equally as ghetto. LOL.

My daughter is mixed so I have lots of experience dating whoever the hell I want. I really don't make the distinction. As a black man who will date a white woman, if I want to date a white woman I want to date a WHITE woman. I want Marsha fucking Brady. LOL. Not "Boomqueshia" w/ corn rows and 8 tattoos who somehow thinks it's kool to say the word "*****" just b/c her black friends told her it's okay. LOL

Crazy Asian
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
no man, at one point Pussy can become a disease festering beat up black hole of death.

some pussy is so nasty that it can easily be classified as a biological weapon, and bitches who use that nasty pussy need to be detained for terroristic activities.

We have a prime example on IA named Autumn. More IA guys jizzed in her then most IA girls.

Jaimecbr900
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
They are just getting back to who they really are man. That's all. It's really not possible for a mate to "change some1 that drastically". Ghetto bitches are just ghetto bitches... the only time they change is when they are looking for employment - not just to date some1 else equally as ghetto. LOL.

My daughter is mixed so I have lots of experience dating whoever the hell I want. I really don't make the distinction. As a black man who will date a white woman, if I want to date a white woman I want to date a WHITE woman. I want Marsha fucking Brady. LOL. Not "Boomqueshia" w/ corn rows and 8 tattoos who somehow thinks it's kool to say the word "*****" just b/c her black friends told her it's okay. LOL

I believe you, but what I'm talking about are these normally lily white girls who suddenly start dating a black guy.......and it's like they turn on a ghetto switch and turn from Marsha Brady to Shamequah "Bebe" Johnson. It's like they have to be ghetto to justify their choice of man somehow.

tony
10-14-2009, 05:13 PM

lol I agree with that totally

LvnBoOst
10-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Actually I was the first. On page 1 3rd or 4th reponse lol

Oh, my bad :D

jcs
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM
I believe you, but what I'm talking about are these normally lily white girls who suddenly start dating a black guy.......and it's like they turn on a ghetto switch and turn from Marsha Brady to Shamequah "Bebe" Johnson. It's like they have to be ghetto to justify their choice of man somehow.

wow ive seen this also,but ive seen it where they are normal till these happens then they bust out like a ying yang twin and im like:wtf:

JITB
10-14-2009, 07:07 PM

its true, this white girl i talked to for like a week.. told me she hated white boys.. because they are all lame...lol i was puzzled.. i was like.. thats kind of fucked up. i know some cool white dudes...:???:

but she insisted that she hated them...

but with the overall issue, big girls are way more aggressive. And sometimes dudes are just like fuck it... im smashin the big girl tonite.. and sometimes it might cost u a movie ticket or a dinner..... and than thats where julio comes strollin by...:lmfao:

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 07:14 PM
its true, this white girl i talked to for like a week.. told me she hated white boys.. because they are all lame...lol i was puzzled.. i was like.. thats kind of fucked up. i know some cool white dudes...:???:

but she insisted that she hated them...

but with the overall issue, big girls are way more aggressive. And sometimes dudes are just like fuck it... im smashin the big girl tonite.. and sometimes it might cost u a movie ticket or a dinner..... and than thats where julio comes strollin by...:lmfao:

Stormhammer
10-14-2009, 07:45 PM
:lmao:

like someone said, it's all down in where you live/brought up.

Hell the other day a black girl told me she was interested in dating a white guy and was wanting to up her ante and get out of being "ghetto"

I was liek whoa, wait, why?!

Her response? " Because white guys seem to treat their women better, and are more responsible it seems"

:lmao: it was rich

that being said - I don't like skinny rail white girls, but I don't want Mrs. Pillsbury either.

leobond001
10-14-2009, 09:29 PM
so i was thinkin ....

bingo. most black guys like meat on there bones. who wants to fuck a twig.

and i went to fayette high, there's plenty of cheerleader type white women that want the black wood. And they go get it.

BobbyFresco
10-14-2009, 09:46 PM
LMAO. GOOD RESPONSE MAN. JUST TAKE EVERYTHING I SAID and neglect 100% of it. even though i 100% proved you wrong on everything. Yea go do "all the things you gotta do." Like look up online jokes so you can try and come back with something remotely useful.

The only satisfaction your posts bring, is self satisfaction, and i even think that's probably gone after this post you just made. Your retorts aren't clever, interesting, factual, useful, funny, ANYTHING. Your responses are fucking frail useless and un attentioned. You dont know anything about me, except what i've already mentioned. And all that proves is how much better i am than you. Got anything else to add? You're just a bitch boy, on the dick of all the men who are "above" you.

Stay gay, and remember. The internet does not relate to real life pwnage/popularity/success. Take your own words of 'advice' mr fresco, and go do something with yourself.

More recycled bullshit.
Blah Blah fucking blah.

How sad is it that two fucking clowns who take so much pride in "owning" people online can't formulate one original post. Just one. Between the two of you. One. One. One.

Just one fucking post that doesn't resemble the one before it.

Here we go:

Attempting to insult my manhood. Check.
Attempting to question my sexuality. Check.
Attempting to make yourself smarter than you seem by saying you're smarter than me. Check.
Called me a bitch. Check.
Talked shit about me because I am a mod. Check.

So that being said, what do you have left that you haven't already used?

Fucking unoriginal posts are fucking unoriginal.

*Yawn*

Firefightin_tC
10-14-2009, 09:58 PM

QFT.

Reps for you sir.

Stormhammer
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
bingo. most black guys like meat on there bones. who wants to fuck a twig.

and i went to fayette high, there's plenty of cheerleader type white women that want the black wood. And they go get it.

Yeah. One I know now has a mocha macchiato flavored toddler and is single :(

Black4DrEK
10-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Why ask a "black guy" this question?..

I have seen Great looking White chicks go to the dark side. Its just a matter of the persons taste. and yes also "thug life" bro's get hood rat white girls and possibly some nice..

AND!!!! There are soooooooooooooo man white guys with UGLY WHITE GIRLS soo..

So it AINT about the "black guy" gettin the ugly white chick! FAIL

I prefere something diff then white or black girls anyways.. but ehh it ALL good!

Firefightin_tC
10-14-2009, 10:12 PM
As I put it I'm a E.O.D.

Equal Opportunity Dater.

White, Black, Asian, Latin...been there and personally it's just who you get along with. Then again, I got my standards and if you can't keep up...then it's just not going to work out regardless of what you look like.

cactusEG
10-14-2009, 10:19 PM

Only the FOB dudes...

FreeMyndz
10-14-2009, 10:31 PM

QFMFT...:yes::cheers::goodjob::D

Black4DrEK
10-14-2009, 10:35 PM
QFMFT...:yes::cheers::goodjob::D

x mutha fuckin 2 :goodjob:

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 10:39 PM
I would like to say that I am a black female and I love them ALL!!! But I like hispanics/latinos the most :D

cactusEG
10-14-2009, 10:48 PM
I would like to say that I am a black female and I love them ALL!!! But I like hispanics/latinos the most :D
If I was worth 1000000000000000000 I'd rep u !

BluesClues
10-14-2009, 10:52 PM
If I was worth 1000000000000000000 I'd rep u !
LOL :D
Repped in return

FreeMyndz
10-14-2009, 11:34 PM

I'm with Jamie...there's NOTHING I hate more than when a white chick feels like she has to speak "ebonics" to "fit in"...although there are some who grew up speaking crazy...but with them, you can always tell cuz it's natural...

I ride MARTA, and I rode the 151 down ashford-dunwoody when I lived over there. There was this tall PALE, BONY white chick that wore big ass earrings, hair in one of those bun thingies, and always seemed to have a snappy attitude...

So, I see her on the 125 to Northlake Mall talking "jive" to one of her black girlfriends...and her HOMEGIRL was talking "properly"...LOL

Now, this girl lives in some big ass house on AD, but she CHOOSES to consort with people below her social caste just to be cool...

anyway, I said all that to say...I HATE it when I hear white chix trying too hard...

what a waste of white skin...-Paul Mooney

jhadleyh
10-14-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm dranked .....that is all

1990wade
10-15-2009, 02:48 AM
IM WHITE BUT I SURE DO LOVE ME BLACK GIRLS LOL

StreetHazard
10-15-2009, 06:05 AM

Me too! but they don't seem to feel the same way about me.... FML :(

but I can pull asians not even trying :D

xxbckiexx
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM
More recycled bullshit.
Blah Blah fucking blah.

How sad is it that two fucking clowns who take so much pride in "owning" people online can't formulate one original post. Just one. Between the two of you. One. One. One.

Just one fucking post that doesn't resemble the one before it.

Here we go:

Attempting to insult my manhood. Check.
Attempting to question my sexuality. Check.
Attempting to make yourself smarter than you seem by saying you're smarter than me. Check.
Called me a bitch. Check.
Talked shit about me because I am a mod. Check.

So that being said, what do you have left that you haven't already used?

Fucking unoriginal posts are fucking unoriginal.

*Yawn*

And here we go again, with your same recycled bullshit. You and catnip are the same person. When I've called you out on everything and proved everything i just said is true, you just tell me that I'm wrong. Hey bobby, why not just "i know you are but what am i?" Or "I am rubber you are glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you!" I actually took the time to explain myself and tell you why you were all of those things. You're just sitting here saying my post was "tired" because you have NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. LOL. Who said anything about me taking "pride" in internet ownage? oh yea, YOU DID, here ill use your line" Just cuz you said it, makes it true, right?" Look hotshot, it's time to drop the act and move on. You aren't shit. On this site or IRL. You're humiliating yourself with these "attempts". Saying I'm not original, and im recycling the same shit? That's what you've done since POST ONE. "YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD."

The sad thing is, this post took you 5 hours to accumulate this post, and it was complete non sense. all you did was repeat what you've said since the beginning. Congratulations! You're Mediocre.

neon_ert3
10-15-2009, 09:34 AM

what about half black half hispanic? and no im not half mexican

PANAMA FTW!!!

like everyone (with common sense) has been saying, if ur a sorry ass black dude, your gonna get some sorry ass white chic. now ive seen some sorry ass white dudes with some way ugly ass white chics too. maybe the reason this thread was started is beacuse a black guy either stole your girl or is bangin your mom or sister.

i personally have goals in my life and have made it pretty good so far. im 22, i make 50k+ a year, im engaged to a beuatiful thick white woman that is carrying my baby girl. :bump:

u cant dig in the trash and not expect to find trash ;)

PROŽ
10-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Why ask a "black guy" this question?..

I have seen Great looking White chicks go to the dark side. Its just a matter of the persons taste. and yes also "thug life" bro's get hood rat white girls and possibly some nice..

AND!!!! There are soooooooooooooo man white guys with UGLY WHITE GIRLS soo..

So it AINT about the "black guy" gettin the ugly white chick! FAIL

yeppps.

Sammich
10-15-2009, 10:02 AM

?
OK I LULZ'D AT THIS...

BUT THE WHITE GIRL I USE TO DATE WAS TALL (ABOUT 5'11) SMOKED MARLBORO LIGHTS AND HAD SHORT HAIR. NEITHER WAS SHE FAT..SO I MAY HAVE BROKEN THE STEREOTYPE. YES SHE LOVED BLACK DUDES..BUT I WAS JUST FEELIN HER JUST BECAUSE

FYI "BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD"

BUT I KNEW IT WASNT WIFEY MATERIAL LOL, I COULDNT HANDLE THE SMOKING

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 11:10 AM
I b's a black female yo! lol

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 11:13 AM
OK I LULZ'D AT THIS...

BUT THE WHITE GIRL I USE TO DATE WAS TALL (ABOUT 5'11) SMOKED MARLBORO LIGHTS AND HAD SHORT HAIR. NEITHER WAS SHE FAT..SO I MAY HAVE BROKEN THE STEREOTYPE. YES SHE LOVED BLACK DUDES..BUT I WAS JUST FEELIN HER JUST BECAUSE

FYI "BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD"

BUT I KNEW IT WASNT WIFEY MATERIAL LOL, I COULDNT HANDLE THE SMOKING
Turnoff for me as well :(, but I can deal with it according to the person lol

Firefightin_tC
10-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Amen to that.

Sammich
10-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Turnoff for me as well :(, but I can deal with it according to the person lol
HOW CAN YOU NOT DEAL W/ SOMEONE SMOKING, BUT YOU SMOKE:thinking:

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 12:06 PM
HOW CAN YOU NOT DEAL W/ SOMEONE SMOKING, BUT YOU SMOKE:thinking:

I smoke teh weedz not cigarettes. There is a difference ya know

Sammich
10-15-2009, 12:07 PM
NOT TO ME, ANY FEMALE THAT SMOKES = TURN OFF

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Well that would really be useful if I wanted you, but we all know that's not possible

DB4LYFE ™
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM

Smokes from what? :ninja:

~DB4LYFE

Sammich
10-15-2009, 12:11 PM
LOL @ BOTH OF YOUZ

LvnBoOst
10-15-2009, 12:47 PM

I agree.

And I smoke.

I need to quit though :headslap:

Julio
10-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Whats weird, Today I saw the opposite...

Today I saw this white dude with a pretty banging black chic...
Dude was driving a caprice on 20+ and the black chic was wearing abercombie..

Greddypacked
10-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Whats weird, Today I saw the opposite...

Today I saw this white dude with a pretty banging black chic...
Dude was driving a caprice on 20+ and the black chic was wearing abercombie..

:eek: :umno: that's breaking the code of law...

J/P but thats sort of awkward.

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 03:22 PM
:eek: :umno: that's breaking the code of law...

J/P but thats sort of awkward.

Not really. First white boy I ever slept with was the most thugged out person in general I have ever met. He only dates black girls or really ghetto white chicks. He is married to a black woman now

Julio
10-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Not really. First white boy I ever slept with was the most thugged out person in general I have ever met. He only dates black girls or really ghetto white chicks. He is married to a black woman now

Brave dude.. Bedroom is as far as I would go w/ a black chic and Puerto rican as well..

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Brave dude.. Bedroom is as far as I would go w/ a black chic and Puerto rican as well..
Well, that's how you feel. Not everyone is the same :no:

Julio
10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, that's how you feel. Not everyone is the same :no:

I think for the most part people will agree if they have dealt with a Black or Puerto Rican chics....

They are fucking crazy.. they will cut your jewels off for not checking the mail..

fuck that :lmfao:

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 03:46 PM
I think for the most part people will agree if they have dealt with a Black or Puerto Rican chics....

They are fucking crazy.. they will cut your jewels off for not checking the mail..

fuck that :lmfao:
Can't speak for all black females. I am a black female and honestly I have yet to be called crazy. Emotional, but not crazy. But any female of any race can be crazy if you fuck with us :yes:

StreetHazard
10-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Can't speak for all black females. I am a black female and honestly I have yet to be called crazy. Emotional, but not crazy. But any female of any race can be crazy if you fuck with us :yes:

some are just crazier than others

I still have a scar on my arm where this thugged out "rican" I used to date cut me with a butterfly knife!

but GAWD I miss her :( she fucked like a porn queen with a heroin habit

hurlyfire7
10-15-2009, 04:07 PM

... when it comes down to it.. tokin tha herbal remedy causes more bodily harm than a cig.. 1 medium sized j = about 7-8 ciggarettes... unless you use a filter.. and blunts are even worse than that.. also smoking mjane literally makes you stupid and slow....it thickens the wall of your brain causing all the information your brain sends and recieves to move slower..

dont get me wrong.. once my drug court bs is over and done with ill be tokin my back out.. but untill than its pep spice all day long!

420ftw

1SICKLEX
10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I shouldve worded this differently..

Most black guys who date white girls.. for the most part those chics are ugly..

You can start paying attention today and start looking.. I bet 1 white girl in every 10 couple is fine.. the rest are ugly..

I only seen sports guys and rappers with real hot white girls.. so that doesnt really count.. lmao..

But simply, pay attention.. But is only white chics though..

success..

I respectfully disagree and next meet I might have to tell my black friends who bang white chicks to bring them out b/c some are banging. :D

Before I got in my relationship, my bud and I had this banging ass Jessica Simpson even bigger titty chick down for whatever.

Maybe you just are seeing black dudes with no game around OR maybe that white chick you see them with is their bottom bitch??

BABY J
10-15-2009, 04:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091015/pl_politico/28175

[Reckless]
10-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Depends on the area you're at.
I've seen some hot girls with black dudes but at them same time I've seen some girls who look like they were beaten with a louisville when they were growing up.
I'm mixed and tend to date white girls because I was raised in a white washed area. Product of my environment right?
You'll only see me with a busted broad if I'm wasted and I have no one to tell me what the hell I've gotten myself into

Greddypacked
10-15-2009, 05:55 PM
;38406414']
You'll only see me with a busted broad if I'm wasted and I have no one to tell me what the hell I've gotten myself into

Dont let the alcohol do the deciding for ya, they made the saying Coyote Ugly for a reason....

coyote ugly 570 up, 29 down
A situation encountered after a night of consuming alcohol whereby a person, usually male, wakes the next morning in a strange bed with a sexual partner from the previous evening who is completely physically undesirable (see ugly, nasty, two bagger) and sleeping on the man's arm. The hapless male would rather gnaw off his own arm than wake the woman and have to face the ills of his intoxicated choices the previous evening. Originating from a phenomena whereby a coyote captured in a jaw trap will chew off its own leg to escape certain death.

Also a feature motion picture from producer Jerry Bruckheimer about a number of fairly attractive women who work in a city bar that features ruckus tease-like behavior. Film title is in reference to definition above and vague attempt by filmmakers to be hip.

Holy shit, man, that chick is Coyote Ugly!

Julio
10-15-2009, 06:01 PM
;38406414']

So what happens when you guys wake up in the morning and you see that gorilla you picked up the night before ?

I always say, leave some alcohol for the morning.. sometimes you will need it.. especially in mornings like the one im talking about.

Greddypacked
10-15-2009, 06:10 PM

BABY J
10-15-2009, 06:16 PM
DAMN!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff

1990wade
10-16-2009, 12:43 AM
ASIANS ARE BIG TURN ON'S FOR ME........ CAUSE U KNOW THEY TIGHT LOL:goodjob:

marcos713
10-16-2009, 01:46 AM

not realy a difference imo, but teh weedz are great lol. 420!!:goodjob:

yea ive seen this to, but me being hispanic feel this is mainly b/c the hispanic guys want papers so they go ahead and marry the nasty bitch. thats mainly wat ive seen.

lol this thread is halarious btw!

DeeAOne
10-16-2009, 02:10 AM
:no: @ the generalizations in this thread. there were some funny stuff though. lol

i date a white girl and she is far from ghetto, or ugly.

ahmonrah
10-16-2009, 02:33 AM
i've honestly seen alot of thin dude of all races with ginormous chick....no biggie.
i see the most of the white chicks i wouldnt throw a horses cock too, with "thundah kats". sorry, but it's bad enough, most white chicks dont have ass....but too mount a wide........lemme stop there...fuck it, errybody do what they do.

1990wade
10-16-2009, 03:14 AM
YEA ITS REAL BAD IN DUBLIN... I WOULD BE THINKIN TO MYSELF WHY WOULD THAT MEXICAN GUY DATE SOMEONE LIKE THAT I MEAN DAMN!!!!!:no:

Outphase
10-16-2009, 08:25 AM
well i'm half asian, my sister smokes newports and drives a white cadillac with blacked out windows, blacked out tail lights, sound system, 19 inch chrome wheels.

what do you guys thing her boyfriend is?
yep , dark.

my parents disown her. lol.

Nemesis
10-16-2009, 08:27 AM
lmfao this thread is great

Nemesis
10-16-2009, 08:28 AM
I dunno though there is this one hot white chick at my apartment complex that looks like Gianna Michaels, dates this buff ass black dude.

Outphase
10-16-2009, 08:30 AM
"BBD"

Nemesis
10-16-2009, 09:06 AM
this thread reminds me of

http://fatpita.net/images/image%20(3203).jpg

AllTheDude
10-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Whenever race conversations are held I am always interested. I am white (irish, english, and eastern european no one is "pure" btw), listen mostly to hard rock and metal, wear american eagle/hollister/abercrombie/ralph lauren, and I make >100K a year. My high school sweetheart whom I dated for 7 years before marrying is black. I don't see her as black I just see her as who she is. She was born in Missippi, but grew up in Long beach, CA. This viewpoint is probably a product of my upbringing. I am a through and through southern gentleman. Born in Piedmont Hospital, grew up in Duluth, and now I have places in Duluth and Lawrenceville. I say sir and ma'am and ya'll, but I was raised by Socially liberal, financially conservative intellectuals. Mother is in Genetic research and father is a former chess champion. They never once told me why white people are superior to other races. They taught me to think for myself and to judge each individual by their actions and not my the percentage of melanin their melanocytes produce. Hell my first kiss in third grade was on the playground with my Vietnamese "girlfriend". If your parents taught you to hate people different from you, and you respect them enough to listen then you probably hate/fear differences too. However, if you don't respect your parents you'll probably go and do the opposite of what they say and become thugged out and act like someone who you are not just to distance yourself. Sorry for the length, I have lots to say about this stuff.

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I have lots to say about this stuff.

Why? This thread was a joke. It wasn't that serious.

BTW, LBC here as well. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-16-2009, 10:04 AM
LOL what happened to bobbyfresh? he finally realize he's incompetent and never going to win? good riddance.

Kevykev
10-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Whenever race conversations are held I am always interested. I am white (irish, english, and eastern european no one is "pure" btw), listen mostly to hard rock and metal, wear american eagle/hollister/abercrombie/ralph lauren, and I make >100K a year. My high school sweetheart whom I dated for 7 years before marrying is black. I don't see her as black I just see her as who she is. She was born in Missippi, but grew up in Long beach, CA. This viewpoint is probably a product of my upbringing. I am a through and through southern gentleman. Born in Piedmont Hospital, grew up in Duluth, and now I have places in Duluth and Lawrenceville. I say sir and ma'am and ya'll, but I was raised by Socially liberal, financially conservative intellectuals. Mother is in Genetic research and father is a former chess champion. They never once told me why white people are superior to other races. They taught me to think for myself and to judge each individual by their actions and not my the percentage of melanin their melanocytes produce. Hell my first kiss in third grade was on the playground with my Vietnamese "girlfriend". If your parents taught you to hate people different from you, and you respect them enough to listen then you probably hate/fear differences too. However, if you don't respect your parents you'll probably go and do the opposite of what they say and become thugged out and act like someone who you are not just to distance yourself. Sorry for the length, I have lots to say about this stuff.

Damn, would you like to take a long walk on the beach wih me? :D

AllTheDude
10-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Why? This thread was a joke. It wasn't that serious.

BTW, LBC here as well. Later, QD.

I'm not upset just have an interest in the topic.
There is a lot I'm still learning about black culture even after 9 years with my girl

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 01:03 PM
And after 9 more years, they'll be alot more you're have to learn, LMAO.

Hell I'm the same way with white chicks, lol.

PSINXS
10-16-2009, 01:58 PM
ive datd just about ever race but indian and asian.

I HATE SLIM WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. u must be thick or fat, YES I SAID F-A-T for me to even give you the time of day. ask anybody i associate with. brandon hates skinny bitches. i fuck slim broads but will never be caught out in public with one. :upchuck:

i have seen pletny of black dudes wit some decent looking slim girls. i jsut dont know waht they see in them. go to alpharetta. they got all the superficial slim model looking skanks you want.

this is the absolute smallest i would even talk to.

http://pimped-out-rides.com/sexy-thick-girl.jpg

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Reps for this dude just for keeping it real.

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 02:48 PM
I like me some thick'ums.

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 02:59 PM
... when it comes down to it.. tokin tha herbal remedy causes more bodily harm than a cig.. 1 medium sized j = about 7-8 ciggarettes... unless you use a filter.. and blunts are even worse than that.. also smoking mjane literally makes you stupid and slow....it thickens the wall of your brain causing all the information your brain sends and recieves to move slower..

dont get me wrong.. once my drug court bs is over and done with ill be tokin my back out.. but untill than its pep spice all day long!

420ftw
Hey, everything has it's ups and downs lol

some are just crazier than others

I still have a scar on my arm where this thugged out "rican" I used to date cut me with a butterfly knife!

but GAWD I miss her :( she fucked like a porn queen with a heroin habit
Do all Ricans fuck like porn stars? :thinking: I seem to have had a similar experience just recently!

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 03:04 PM
well i'm half asian, my sister smokes newports and drives a white cadillac with blacked out windows, blacked out tail lights, sound system, 19 inch chrome wheels.

what do you guys thing her boyfriend is?
yep , dark.

my parents disown her. lol.
:no:

Major props!!! Repped!

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I like me some thick'ums.
Very nice! :goodjob::yes:

ueyedgr8tness
10-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Very nice! :goodjob::yes:

x2 that is what there suppose to look like but so many other women i see bro's with just blow my mind.I really hate the dudes that want to jump u for admiring how ugly there chick really is:yes:

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Let me find a chick like that...

...I'll never be heard from again.

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 03:20 PM
x2 that is what there suppose to look like but so many other women i see bro's with just blow my mind.I really hate the dudes that want to jump u for admiring how ugly there chick really is:yes:
LOL

PSINXS
10-16-2009, 03:22 PM

lol yea i do seem some chicks and be like damn wtf is going on there

BABY J
10-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Let me find a chick like that...

...I'll never be heard from again.

Yeah - bc Baby J will murder you and then move in for the kill.

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 03:41 PM
not realy a difference imo, but teh weedz are great lol. 420!!:goodjob:

yea ive seen this to, but me being hispanic feel this is mainly b/c the hispanic guys want papers so they go ahead and marry the nasty bitch. thats mainly wat ive seen.

lol this thread is halarious btw!
Hmmm Hispanics :yumyum:

BABY J
10-16-2009, 03:49 PM
I love being Hispanic, it's my favorite thing to do.

Ziptied
10-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Baby J is as black as Deion Sanders, that is all.

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I love being Hispanic, it's my favorite thing to do.
No you are not :no:

Ziptied
10-16-2009, 04:12 PM

I HATE SLIM WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. u must be thick or fat, YES I SAID F-A-T for me to even give you the time of day. ask anybody i associate with. brandon hates skinny bitches. i fuck slim broads but will never be caught out in public with one. :upchuck:

i have seen pletny of black dudes wit some decent looking slim girls. i jsut dont know waht they see in them. go to alpharetta. they got all the superficial slim model looking skanks you want.

That bitch is fucking disgusting.

Julio
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
next meet I might have to tell my black friends who bang white chicks to bring them out b/c some are banging. :D

So you agree...

"SOME"
:taun:

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah - bc Baby J will murder you and then move in for the kill.

Mmmmm....how 'bout no.

We'd just have to go to war for that slice, dear sir.

LvnBoOst
10-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Hmmm Hispanics :yumyum:

Whoa....boobs. :boobies:

LOL. In a good way. Im jealous.

ueyedgr8tness
10-16-2009, 05:37 PM
here is my type of thick white chick:anal:

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Whoa....boobs. :boobies:

LOL. In a good way. Im jealous.
:lmfao::gay: Jealous of what? lol

Kevykev
10-16-2009, 05:59 PM
i see why this thread is still going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

BluesClues
10-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Yep!

Julio
10-16-2009, 06:45 PM
hmm.. wtf happen in here?

G'z

:headslap:

EL42
10-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Me too! but they don't seem to feel the same way about me.... FML :(

but I can pull asians not even trying :D
i totally have to find a hot asian girl with good credit( if i'm gonna wish):lmfao:

:thinking:i'm black only white girl i dated was tall and gorgeous.

marcos713
10-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Sooo another question I have is what's with black guys smoking newports? Howd that get startd? :thinking:

Double_0_Rusty
10-16-2009, 09:46 PM
More power to the black dudes, they can have all the nasty white bitches. I am white, so I can say this.

Firefightin_tC
10-16-2009, 10:21 PM
here is my type of thick white chick:anal:

You sir, have a fine taste in white chicks...and for that I rep you.

jhadleyh
10-16-2009, 10:22 PM
mmm

Lurker
10-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Fat girls like it in teh bootay.

jhadleyh
10-16-2009, 10:27 PM

yes they doo doo

see what i did thur

Lurker
10-16-2009, 11:06 PM
I see what u did thur

PSINXS
10-17-2009, 10:41 AM

truth. havent met one thick or fat girl that didnt like anal.

[Reckless]
10-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Sooo another question I have is what's with black guys smoking newports? Howd that get startd? :thinking:
Haha I'm sure there is some explanation behind it but if you remember back in the day Newport and Kool were advertised with black people in them so naturally it was probably a trend because of this.
Same goes with Malt liquor

neon_ert3
10-17-2009, 11:51 AM

wanna meet my ol' lady? she says my dick hurts to bad but the butt plug is fine. its kool tho, big girls have fatter cats that are better for :idb:

ueyedgr8tness
10-17-2009, 12:23 PM
tons of win in this thread no doubt!!

BluesClues
10-17-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm thick and I HATE anal, but was the comment meant for white chicks? :thinking:

marcos713
10-17-2009, 06:15 PM
;38412125']Haha I'm sure there is some explanation behind it but if you remember back in the day Newport and Kool were advertised with black people in them so naturally it was probably a trend because of this.
Same goes with Malt liquor

o true true! :goodjob:

i work at QT and when a black person comes up they always ask for newports, black n milds, or KOOLs.......but....... i got caught off guard reaching for newports and he askd for....SKOAL PEACH! in my mind i was like huh?????lol:thinking::thinking:

BluesClues
10-17-2009, 06:29 PM

i work at QT and when a black person comes up they always ask for newports, black n milds, or KOOLs.......but....... i got caught off guard reaching for newports and he askd for....SKOAL PEACH! in my mind i was like huh?????lol:thinking::thinking:
LOL

Lurker
10-17-2009, 06:40 PM
I'm thick and I HATE anal

Ok you hate it, BUT do you still do it?

Turbo Terrance
10-17-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm thick and I HATE anal, but was the comment meant for white chicks? :thinking:

does it matter now? you already answered it...LOL

Slow Motion
10-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Julio I do not know what to say except that they can't handle black or spanish women "because of the attitude" so they stray. On the other hand a friend of mine says that a white girl can suck the chrome off of a delta 88.

jhadleyh
10-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Julio I do not know what to say except that they can't handle black or spanish women "because of the attitude" so they stray. On the other hand a friend of mine says that a white girl can suck the chrome off of a delta 88.

this is true

BluesClues
10-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok you hate it, BUT do you still do it?
No. I did while I was in a relationship because he liked it. But I hate it soooo much

StreetHazard
10-17-2009, 11:09 PM
No. I did while I was in a relationship because he liked it. But I hate it soooo much

+100000000000000 reps to you for getting fucked in the ass even though you didn't want too!

when can we hang out?

and stop crying, its just a cawk....

AllTheDude
10-17-2009, 11:34 PM

Honestly u have to work at it. Try rubbing your clit or let him rub while he enters you. Lube is a must as well. I recommend ky intrigue. For me it feels the closest to natural, and lasts forever. He's gotta go at that pussy for you to get anything from it.I love anal so I try to make it so my girl will enjoy it too. Thusly allowing me to get more of it .

[Reckless]
10-18-2009, 07:10 AM

haha
That boy ain't right lol

The Ninja
10-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Just at the contents of this thread, IA has "seemingly" gotten more and more racist. =/ Maybe its been this way the whole time.

PSINXS
10-18-2009, 10:04 AM
wanna meet my ol' lady? she says my dick hurts to bad but the butt plug is fine. its kool tho, big girls have fatter cats that are better for :idb:
she takes the plug but no dick? msut be a small plug. use the plug as a warm up tool (for about 5 to 10 mins while u poundin the puss) then anal shouldnt be a problem with proper lube.

nah i am finding that more and more black chicks enjoy anal sex or at least try it.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 10:23 AM
+100000000000000 reps to you for getting fucked in the ass even though you didn't want too!

when can we hang out?

and stop crying, its just a cawk....

Honestly u have to work at it. Try rubbing your clit or let him rub while he enters you. Lube is a must as well. I recommend ky intrigue. For me it feels the closest to natural, and lasts forever. He's gotta go at that pussy for you to get anything from it.I love anal so I try to make it so my girl will enjoy it too. Thusly allowing me to get more of it .
Thanks for the play by play. If I get into another relationship and that's what they like, if they can do it correctly without it hurting the fuck out of me, then maybe, but until then I still say no. It makes you feel like you have to take the poop of the century

FAM0U5
10-18-2009, 10:31 AM

Thanks for the play by play. If I get into another relationship and that's what they like, if they can do it correctly without it hurting the fuck out of me, then maybe, but until then I still say no. It makes you feel like you have to take the poop of the century

I dont know why I read....

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 10:32 AM
I dont know why I read....
Because reading equals learning? :thinking::dunno:

AllTheDude
10-18-2009, 02:04 PM

Good example of the reason why porn stars use enemas before they do anal scenes. If there is nothing there, no chance for a "mishap". Plus analingus would be quite horrific if everything wasn't tip top down **** and span down there.

AllTheDude
10-18-2009, 02:08 PM
dang IA thought I was using a racial epithet.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Good example of the reason why porn stars use enemas before they do anal scenes. If there is nothing there, no chance for a "mishap". Plus analingus would be quite horrific if everything wasn't tip top down **** and span down there.
It's not like I was backed up, it was just the sensation. I mean before him I had never done it so it was ONLY an exit ramp at the time. Something going in just felt like I had to poop. I've also had my ass licked as well. That is ok, but I don't care for it either (unless I'm drunk or high lol). Those are the only times it feels good lol

dang IA thought I was using a racial epithet.
I noticed lol

Tracy
10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
My sisters aren't fat and nasty and all 3 date only black dudes:

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_07b6f4369a8e3528d0bc3a7cac6ae106.jpg

The baby sis:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/l_1f48491e930540cba5ed19293d908256.jpg

The next baby:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/67/l_540f18601ff240d5a7b2a9642c489424.jpg

The next oldest doesn't have a myspace up, so you can see her in the first pic.

edit I found one of the next oldest

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_de65b63cfd29af798126f120efef8c01.jpg

StreetHazard
10-18-2009, 03:39 PM
My sisters aren't fat and nasty and they date only black dudes:

The baby sis:

The next baby:

The next oldest doesn't have a myspace up, so you can see her in the first pic.

Do THEY like it in the ass?

Tracy
10-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Do THEY like it in the ass?How the fuck would I know dumb ass.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 03:52 PM
The second sis does look like she would like black guys. She is a nice pretty thick girl. She is the type of girl I am used to seeing with black guys :goodjob:

leobond001
10-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Majority black men would take a hispanic women over a white women anyday

jhadleyh
10-18-2009, 04:06 PM
White girls........

leobond001
10-18-2009, 04:09 PM

and you sir are speaking the truth:goodjob:

jhadleyh
10-18-2009, 04:12 PM
and you sir are speaking the truth:goodjob:

Yo for real I love ANY thicks girls NOT fat but thick, this chick is ugly as fuck she is pasty looking her face is fuck ugly and her ass has no shaped to it, it's just fat. I'm sorry but that bitch is fuck ugly.:sicks:

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 04:26 PM
I would say she is borderline big girl

jhadleyh
10-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I would say she is borderline big girl

yeah and ugly as fuck

Tracy
10-18-2009, 04:31 PM
The second sis does look like she would like black guys. She is a nice pretty thick girl. She is the type of girl I am used to seeing with black guys :goodjob:

my handsome little nephews

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/90/l_ee41b9717bd74042a24fa7457398f857.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_77d3dcefab054818bcb84eba662ebe9a.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_a1331b66a4a94602b4d0864f9f4082e2.jpg

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Awwww look at little chubby man :D

Tracy
10-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Awwww look at little chubby man :D

I know! He is so freaking fat! His eyes are so amazing. Hazel. Kind of match his skin. I wish I was mixed sometimes.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 04:38 PM
I know! He is so freaking fat! His eyes are so amazing. Hazel. Kind of match his skin. I wish I was mixed sometimes.
He's bigger than you all lol. He's a cutie though.
Yeah I know the feeling. I am mixed (dad half and half), but don't know with what (dad died at 2), but I did get some pretty eyes out of it :D

ueyedgr8tness
10-18-2009, 05:14 PM
not bad for some white girls no doubt!! but ima stick to the azn's rofl!!

Echonova
10-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Majority black men would take a hispanic women over a white women anydayHispanic girls are just the stepping stone to going full-white. Ask any black man.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Hispanic girls are just the stepping stone to going full-white. Ask any black man.
LOL!

EL42
10-18-2009, 05:39 PM

:eek:wow and you think you know somebody:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:jus wow.....

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
:eek:wow and you think you know somebody:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:jus wow.....
:lmfao: Well, what can I say. I like to make sure my man is happy :yes:

EL42
10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
:lmfao: Well, what can I say. I like to make sure my man is happy :yes:

:thinking: you kiss yo mama wit that mouth? :lmfao: i'm so gonna get new seat covers if you ever ride with me.:yes: jus throwing pennies at you. i mean joking wit you:D

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 05:56 PM
:thinking: you kiss yo mama wit that mouth? :lmfao: i'm so gonna get new seat covers if you ever ride with me.:yes: jus throwing pennies at you. i mean joking wit you:D
I don't get it, but ok

Echonova
10-18-2009, 06:11 PM
I don't get it, but okMe either, come over and we'll talk about it,

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Me either, come over and we'll talk about it,
Eating chilli right now. Will have to wait

Firefightin_tC
10-18-2009, 06:35 PM
The thread just keeps on going.

White, black, Latin, Asian...

...just give me a thick girl.

Fook da' skinny chicks, I'm a big dude...I should be able to hug myself when I give you a hug too.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
The thread just keeps on going.

White, black, Latin, Asian...

...just give me a thick girl.

Fook da' skinny chicks, I'm a big dude...I should be able to hug myself when I give you a hug too.
Were you hugging yourself when you hugged me last night? :D

Firefightin_tC
10-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Nope! Perfect size!

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Nope! Perfect size!
:yay:
I was also referred to as fun size today lol

Firefightin_tC
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Fun-size? LMAO!

Now that's funny.

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Fun-size? LMAO!

Now that's funny.
That's what I said lol

One_Bad_SHO
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
I had sex with an Ethernopian once. She had a fat ass.

Black girls seem to like me, even though I'm really, really white. I talk white, act white, look white, dress white... but these thug girls I know call me their boo and want some of my titanic.

ueyedgr8tness
10-18-2009, 06:58 PM
lets add some fire for the white and asian girls because i love my azn women more than any but thats just me.I am going to bring it home for the thickin's

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I had sex with an Ethernopian once. She had a fat ass.

Black girls seem to like me, even though I'm really, really white. I talk white, act white, look white, dress white... but these thug girls I know call me their boo and want some of my titanic.
Yeah I've had my fair share of pale white dudes too. This is an example of one of them (dated him over the summer. His name is Clenten Cody Jones lol). He is the best country singer I have ever met!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/badgirl_30265/100_0637.jpg

BluesClues
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
lets add some fire for the white and asian girls because i love my azn women more than any but thats just me.I am going to bring it home for the thickin's
I would suggest removing the pics before this thread is moved to the RLD :police: