PDA

View Full Version : Grade My Dates

Nick Jeezy
10-13-2009, 03:31 PM
check out this new site called grademydates.com

a friend of mine came up with this idea. its kinda like Facebook/Myspace/etc. but where you have friends and pages for your self where you can grade dates and say comments about them

it just came up the 11th of this month. it needs improvement and such but i think it is a pretty good start. as of right now it has 42 members. i think that is pretty fast for 2 days

it is free. feel free to join, give feedback, or anything else you feel like saying.

add me as a friend if you want.
http://grademydates.com/profile.php?user=Nick240

www.grademydates.com

thanks

:cheers:

Maverick
10-13-2009, 03:33 PM
check out this new site called grademydates.com

a friend of mine came up with this idea. its kinda like Facebook/Myspace/etc. but where you have friends and pages for your self where you can grade dates and say comments about them

it just came up the 11th of this month. it needs improvement and such but i think it is a pretty good start. as of right now it has 42 members. i think that is pretty fast for 2 days

it is free. feel free to join, give feedback, or anything else you feel like saying.

www.grademydates.com

thanks

:cheers:

haha cool

SLOWBRA
10-13-2009, 11:24 PM
you guys should check it out! great site, and growing fast.

u can add me on there as well

http://www.grademydates.com/profile.php?user=Jeff

Thanks
Jeff

quickdodgeŽ
10-13-2009, 11:27 PM
That's about as as bad as gayspace.com. What the fuck is this goddamn shit. Later, QD.

02SloWrx
10-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Isn't this promoting another web site. Anyways,wtf.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm confused on what's the purpose :thinking:

SLOWBRA
10-13-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm confused on what's the purpose :thinking:

Same purpose as myspace, facebook, etc.. but this one u get to grade dates that youve been on soo maybe if i wanted to go out with someone and didnt know much about them and their on there then maybe i could know more about them or whatever, or find out things i didnt know... its like a carfax report...lol

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Same purpose as myspace, facebook, etc.. but this one u get to grade dates that youve been on soo maybe if i wanted to go out with someone and didnt know much about them and their on there then maybe i could know more about them or whatever, or find out things i didnt know... its like a carfax report...lol
I'm still not getting it. So you go on there to find out who has dated some new chick you met?

SLOWBRA
10-13-2009, 11:51 PM
lol everyone has their own reasons... people can rate u and leave comments to why they rated u however they did, just incase some new chick is a psycho, or sais she loves u after the first date, or perhaps is an amazing and sweet girl, idk just stuff besides the ordinary. lol im really the worst at explaining things...

quickdodgeŽ
10-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Seems really stupid to me, I don't know. It just has no valid point. Later, QD.

BluesClues
10-13-2009, 11:58 PM
You just rate people and that's the out of the ordinary part?
Maybe I am not meant to get it. Oh well, good luck with it :goodjob:

Keith
10-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I joined up on there. Looks pretty cool so far.

http://grademydates.com/profile.php?user=Keith

VooDooXII
10-14-2009, 12:19 AM
A girl I know at college was just talking about this the other day. Sounds like a recipe for disaster...hahaha.

Lurker
10-14-2009, 12:42 AM
So you can give a girl a rating of 1 squirt or 4 squirts?

So if you know someone recently hit it, why would you want it? Sloppy seconds!

Nick Jeezy
10-14-2009, 12:48 PM
^^ lol i guess you could add that into the comment when you rate them.

Elbow
10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
That's about as as bad as gayspace.com. What the fuck is this goddamn shit. Later, QD.

X2

Nick Jeezy
10-14-2009, 12:56 PM
thats cool.

Crazy Asian
10-14-2009, 12:56 PM

It's called kid's having the attention span of a walnut. They are easily amused by grading each other dates instead of going out there and getting a life. Yeah pretty much sums it up.

quickdodgeŽ
10-14-2009, 12:59 PM
It's called kid's having the attention span of a walnut. They are easily amused by grading each other dates instead of going out there and getting a life. Yeah pretty much sums it up.

Pretty much. I just don't see the premise of it. Why would you rate a date? Who would care what other people think of their date? Or is this supposed to give people leads on who is easiest to "get with" or what? None of it makes sense. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
10-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Pretty much. I just don't see the premise of it. Why would you rate a date? Who would care what other people think of their date? Or is this supposed to give people leads on who is easiest to "get with" or what? None of it makes sense. Later, QD.

That's probably all it'll amount to. Guys will talk about who's the best lay and then label any sensible girl "clingy" or "psychotic."

Girls will just talk about much of a jerk each guy is...or go all "vengeful ex" on everyone.

ShooterMcGavin
10-14-2009, 05:32 PM
sounds pretty lame...

speedminded
10-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Is there a fine print guarantee like carfax? I mean, I don't want her if she has fire or flood damage. Ok maybe flood but definitely no fire.

BluesClues
10-15-2009, 01:29 PM
^^^ LMFAO