PDA

View Full Version : FS Drift Ready s13 Hatch!

turbo_blitz
10-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Whats up guys. I have a clean 91 s13 Hatch. It was sprayed white by some dude and the job is decent. Here is the list of mods.

- Rb20det with around 56k Miles on it
- Z32 Maf from Z1
- New Z32 Thermostat
- Custom Fmic
- Megan Racing 32 Way Adjustable coilovers with about 200 miles on them
- Apexi Safc II
- Prof BOV
- Vlsd from a J30
- Boost, Water Temp, and air fuel gauges
- 17" Enkie Racing Wheels Kumho tires
- Rolled Fenders
- Leather Seats
- Original Leather Sunroof Cover(Thats quality right there)
- Relocated battery to the rear enlcosed

This car has not been in any wreck. It runs really smooth. The turbo is in great shape. I have kept the boost at 6 psi constantly. This is a sweet car and looks damn clean!

Asking 6.5k without FNO1RC WHEELS, will come with 17" Enkies also wrapped in Kumho's

If you need to call hit me up on my cell (404)787-1195 Marat

http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b7d5b3c3d.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b7dd48579.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b7eb2b0b9.jpg
http://gamma.applepics.com/7/userfiles/4324b06e0d389.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b81ae2269.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b825d10f9.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b8309190a.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b83a4d3a8.jpg
http://epsilon.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4324b857d10f9.jpg

chnco
10-16-2005, 06:01 PM
I have $800 cash and you can keep the motor and the wheels.

Give me a hollah if you're interested.

Importdreamer56
10-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll take the wheels for $150

RutRoe
10-16-2005, 06:06 PM
I hope you two are kidding... if not you're both idiots.

That's a rad car.

chnco
10-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Good luck selling the car, my offer still stands.

RutRoe
10-16-2005, 06:12 PM
You're a genius. You obviously dont know much about the motor.

I mean, what are you comparing it to? An RB26dett ? Then yeah, it looks like shit next to that, but its not a bad motor...

Let me guess, you must think the sr20det is the greatest motor of all time !!!!

Either way, you can keep your 800 bucks you cheapskate.

EDIT:

CAptain crap ass up there said the rb=shit. But I guess he realized that was silly and editied it to what it says now.

HalfBaked
10-16-2005, 06:15 PM
CAptain crap ass up there said the rb=shit. But I guess he realized that was silly and editied it to what it says now.

Or maybe he deleted it because he wanted to help the guy with getting the car sold.

If everyone knew how much an rb20det sucked then no one would buy it.

BTW bump for a clean car with a motor you should swap out.

Do you have a single cam KA you'd swap back into that? If so I'd be interested!

Spyder
10-16-2005, 06:16 PM
I hope you two are kidding... if not you're both idiots.

That's a rad car.

+10 for saying rad lol.

chnco
10-16-2005, 06:16 PM

I mean, what are you comparing it to? An RB26dett ? Then yeah, it looks like shit next to that, but its not a bad motor...

EDIT:

I realized it was rude and didn't want to pollute his thread, let's take this to PM's.

And don't answer for him, I think that's a reasonable offer.

Who knows, he's a 240 owner. They are all poor anyway. $800 would make two trailer payments.

RutRoe
10-16-2005, 06:18 PM
We dont need to take anything to PM's... I've got no problem with you. I've got a problem with ridiculous lowballing, which would be like offering him 800 bucks for everything but the wheels and the swap.

But whatever. Its a nice car. And I'm sure he wont mind me shutting down your ridiculously low offer for him.

charcoal90tt
10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
stfu n back to the ad...interested in any trade man?

xechno
10-16-2005, 07:02 PM
I swear this site started great but now ended up full of ricers like other sites we know ... cough cough ... not that its the sites owners fault cause they are cool peoples just the users that are recently joining are bunch of middle school retards.

Krappy
10-16-2005, 07:13 PM
I swear this site started great but now ended up full of ricers like other sites we know ... cough cough ... not that its the sites owners fault cause they are cool peoples just the users that are recently joining are bunch of middle school retards.
but kids in middle school cant even drive!

HalfBaked
10-16-2005, 07:15 PM
but kids in middle school cant even drive!

Anything you have to say does to complete shit because of your gay ass sig.

Ohh you have a GT-R badge in it! You must own a skyline!

That or have $9.99 and know where an AutoZone is!

TranceDJ06
10-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Nice 240sx

Brut
10-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Anything you have to say does to complete shit because of your gay ass sig.

Ohh you have a GT-R badge in it! You must own a skyline!

That or have $9.99 and know where an AutoZone is!

hahah i liked that +1 bump for a nice car

EmotorsportsE
10-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Wait maybe we oughtta stick a SR20det in it, and be like every other ricer on Barrett Parkway that owns a 240, what wrong with the RB20, hell is it because they can be pushed just as hard as the SR20? 400 on stock internals, or maybe 500, it's all been done. Me too, me too, let's stick a B16 into it and convert it to rear wheels drive, that'd be cool. Anyways, I love smoking SR's in my RB20, and with my KA, SR's are old, be different.

E

topsecret2JZ
10-16-2005, 07:41 PM
I got a 96 civic hatch i will trade you for it, pm me if you are interested

HalfBaked
10-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Wait maybe we oughtta stick a SR20det in it, and be like every other ricer on Barrett Parkway that owns a 240, what wrong with the RB20, hell is it because they can be pushed just as hard as the SR20? 400 on stock internals, or maybe 500, it's all been done. Me too, me too, let's stick a B16 into it and convert it to rear wheels drive, that'd be cool. Anyways, I love smoking SR's in my RB20, and with my KA, SR's are old, be different.

E

6psi on a rb20 isn't going to beat anything.

See I love smoking rb20s with my SR.

rupertaker
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM

E

I think you're confusing individuality and the fact that an RB swap is half the cost of an SR swap.

Oh and Matt, I'm cooking spaghetti if you want some.

xechno
10-16-2005, 09:13 PM
See more stupid fucks reply. He ain't pushin 6psi the original owner of the thread is. RB20 straight 6 does and can out perform a sr20.
I am a neutral party on thie paticular thread but the rest of the replies make me laugh

turbo_blitz
10-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I realized it was rude and didn't want to pollute his thread, let's take this to PM's.

And don't answer for him, I think that's a reasonable offer.

Who knows, he's a 240 owner. They are all poor anyway. $800 would make two trailer payments.

First off I would like to say that the shit talking is pretty lame. Yeah I am a 240 owner but I am def not poor. I live in a fuckin 7000sqft house thats worth more than anything you will ever own. I have my own import company which revenues around 10k every two weeks. I have 2 240's and a g35. As for the little man thats likes sr's so much. You should stick to watchin fast and the furious and play need for speed or something cus your fuckin lame. Come up to the shop so I can roll your ass over in My ca20det. After im done we can proceed to woop your ass with an rb. You guys need to grow up and learn to save the shit talk when you actually see me and stop trying to act like hardass's on a forum duesche bags. As for the 800 bucks you offered me you can give that to your mom and tell her last night was real good, she didnt say much cus she was deep throating my cock. And to all the guys supporting me thanks I realize how much of a pain it is to deal with school girls all the time thats why I wont be posting here anymore! Oh and chnco my dads a Brain Surgeon so when you realize your a dumbass and you need to be cut up let me know I can arrange.

Aznway
10-16-2005, 10:45 PM
1500 cash in hand?

Brut
10-16-2005, 10:46 PM
First off I would like to say that the shit talking is pretty lame. Yeah I am a 240 owner but I am def not poor. I live in a fuckin 7000sqft house thats worth more than anything you will ever own. I have my own import company which revenues around 10k every two weeks. I have 2 240's and a g35. As for the little man thats likes sr's so much. You should stick to watchin fast and the furious and play need for speed or something cus your fuckin lame. Come up to the shop so I can roll your ass over in My ca20det. After im done we can proceed to woop your ass with an rb. You guys need to grow up and learn to save the shit talk when you actually see me and stop trying to act like hardass's on a forum duesche bags. As for the 800 bucks you offered me you can give that to your mom and tell her last night was real good, she didnt say much cus she was deep throating my cock. And to all the guys supporting me thanks I realize how much of a pain it is to deal with school girls all the time thats why I wont be posting here anymore! Oh and chnco my dads a Brain Surgeon so when you realize your a dumbass and you need to be cut up let me know I can arrange.

wow i think some peoplel got owned?

chnco
10-16-2005, 10:55 PM

OMG!!

$25k G35
+
$1200 for both of your 240's
=
I'm really owned!

How about you drop me a line to your ''import shop that revenues over 10k every two weeks'' so I can jack off over your janky CA and junkass RB.

GAME OVER, YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW BITCH.

YokotaS13
10-16-2005, 11:00 PM
can you put ac on?

Repost Squintz
10-16-2005, 11:07 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: this thread is fucking funny; but i like the 240 you got, looks like a sleeper to me.

dwnsthGABOY
10-16-2005, 11:24 PM
the car looks good bro, why r u selling it!

o.y.m.racing
10-16-2005, 11:35 PM
the 240 looks sick, the rb in it is diff, so props to you on that. how much you want for this car... pm me and let me know.

RandomGuy
10-17-2005, 12:00 AM
nice car, even pimper with the mitsu STARION intercooler ;)

topsecret2JZ
10-17-2005, 12:22 AM
dude you wanna trade, you never answered, and i really like your car

JITB
10-17-2005, 12:39 AM
dont mnow what the fuss is about, id take a rb over the sr anyday.. love the car

HalfBaked
10-17-2005, 01:19 AM
See more stupid fucks reply. He ain't pushin 6psi the original owner of the thread is. RB20 straight 6 does and can out perform a sr20.
I am a neutral party on thie paticular thread but the rest of the replies make me laugh

No fucking shit you moron.

I was refering to the owner of this thread's car when I said an rb20 at 6psi.

Maybe if you had a bit of reading comphrension you could have noticed something like this.

Besides you can't talk you obviously have no taste either, you are a ka-t owner.

HONESTLY IF YOU BELIEVE AN RB20 IS BETTER THEN AN SR20 BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE PUT SR20S INTO 240S THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

The reason more people put Sr20s into their 240s is because it is a fucking better motor. If an rb20 was better don't ya think maybe nissan would have put it into the 240...but no they put it in the nissan laural and base model skyline.

Hmmm, don't try and tell me a laurel is a badass car either because everyone knows its fucking weak.

As for the thread starter if you have so much money why did you waste it putting in an rb20? It is a fucking $1500 motor that you put in a shell that is maybe $3000 bc it is clean. Your weak ass fmic, exhaust, and black faced AFC aren't worth another $2000 so you asking $6500 for that car is like me asking for a handjob from your mom. While she'd be willing it probably won't happen.

JITB
10-17-2005, 03:09 AM
nissan put sr's in 240's?

topsecret2JZ
10-17-2005, 06:20 AM
dude i thought this thread was made to get rid of a car, not to have a bunch of people bitching about some stupid bs,

EmotorsportsE
10-17-2005, 07:40 AM
It's importatlanta, what did you expect. You can't sell cars on here without eveyrone criticizing you.

E

HalfBaked
10-17-2005, 08:09 AM
nissan put sr's in 240's?

s13s.....

You know what I mean.

teggy 2nr
10-17-2005, 09:07 AM
krappy, do you even HAVE a car? all i ever see are cell phones...

xechno
10-17-2005, 09:48 AM
you stupid son of a bitch lol I wasn't being deogrative towards you I was hammering at everyone else last night. Yea the 6psi sounded like you were tlaking about the user before you since he made a comment and you made a comment back.

As far as not having taste you indulecent fool reason I had a KA-T was cause I could not afford a god damn rb or even a f-ing sr and went the cheap way since I had shit laying around the house to build it just for test purposes. Oh I'm sorry that I am behind and haven't changed my damn insert.

Ok we straight now?

I for one still think the RB is better and no not cause everyone and thier mom has a SR but the potential of the motor is stronger and can throw out more hp then a SR. Yea SR is a better built motor but it doesn't have the "potential" of a RB.

xechno
10-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Now.. stop hating on the man's car and let him sell it shit.

1439/2000
10-17-2005, 03:18 PM

EDIT:

Who doesnt know rb20s are junk? Thats why they are so cheap.

NorthSydeEk
10-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I realize how much of a pain it is to deal with school girls all the time thats why I wont be posting here anymore!

i wonder does anyone read anymore?

MrEG62U
10-17-2005, 05:09 PM
lol halfbaked that is funny as shit +1

turbo_blitz
10-17-2005, 05:46 PM
OK I am selling the car cus I needed this one to hold me over while I was building my ca drift car. Rb20's are cheap because theres not that big of a craze over them because everyone is so stereotyped and likes Sr's Anyone that wants to talk more shit or deal with me can call me on my cell. 404 787 1195 and my name is Marat. I would gladly meet up with you and beat your ass if it comes to that. You guys seriously need to grow up and quit acting like little fairys. Btw I dont want to trade the car. But thanks for the offer. Oh and the 10K isnt from a shop income you dumbass its from importing performance parts and motors you dumb fuck. Maybe if you learned to read and stopped acting like a damn redneck you would understand what it said!

danielkim
10-17-2005, 06:31 PM
DOES THIS CAR COME WITH AC?

and is the engine bay white like the rest of the car?

AznTraitor
10-17-2005, 06:40 PM
you bitches are going to argue over someone's motor in a car they are trying to sell? seriously....grow up.

who the fuck cares if he has hamsters under the hood? he's trying to sell a car, not get into a idiots debate on what motor is better than another....everyone is entitled to their opinnion, but there is a time and a place, and it's definately not in a place where they are trying to sell their car.

if it bothers you so much, go make a thread in the nissan forum, or in the whoreslounge....

btw...clean car....hope it sells soon for you.

imo...I'd just go ahead and pm a mod and delete this thread and start a new one

TranceDJ06
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
..uhmm what I miss...
BTW Bump..

turbo_blitz
10-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Sr=Aluminum
RB= Iron
CA= Iron

Aluminim is for cans!!!

turbo_blitz
10-18-2005, 07:13 PM
The car does not come with ac and the engine bay is white!

Soloboy
10-19-2005, 04:01 AM
Whats a good offer your looking for, I may have a Buyer!!!

twkg
10-19-2005, 03:05 PM
GAME OVER, YOU REEP WHAT YOU SOW BITCH.
GAME OVER, YOU CAN'T SPELL!!! so if u cant do that, what gives you the right to talk shit about someones car?

bump...

mocha latte cupcake
10-19-2005, 08:44 PM
ok since i'm a little late i'll go ahead and get in on this... i bet my old RB on 6 lbs would run any SR on 6 lbs... same mods, same everything.... RB will own anyday! clean looking car man. if my deal goes thru i might pick it up from ya. Eric knows why :D

HalfBaked
10-19-2005, 09:06 PM
GAME OVER, YOU CAN'T SPELL!!! so if u cant do that, what gives you the right to talk shit about someones car?

bump...

What did he misspell?

rupertaker
10-19-2005, 09:08 PM
ok since i'm a little late i'll go ahead and get in on this... i bet my old RB on 6 lbs would run any SR on 6 lbs... same mods, same everything.... RB will own anyday! clean looking car man. if my deal goes thru i might pick it up from ya. Eric knows why :D

Err...SR on 6lbs is broken ;/

HalfBaked
10-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Sr=Aluminum
RB= Iron
CA= Iron

Aluminim is for cans!!!

This is what it comes down to.

You are a moron.

turbo_blitz
10-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Sr=Aluminum
RB= Iron
CA= Iron

Aluminum is for cans!!!

Sorry sometime russians like to drink too much!

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Bump?

twkg
10-20-2005, 02:30 PM
What did he misspell?
"reap what you sew"

HalfBaked
10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
"reap what you sew"

Actually no.

The saying is "reap what you sow."

Sow means spreading seeds on the ground, and when you reap it it means you collect what it becomes.

Meaning, what you do comes back to you.

Now thanks for trying to be smart, but yet you failed miserably at it.

B16a2 Civic
10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Actually no.

Sow means spreading seeds on the ground, and when you reap it it means you collect what it becomes.

i believe we can archive thsi statement and consider it a BUURRRNNNN

twkg
10-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Actually no.

even then, he originally spelled wrong. look back at what was originally said. i was just pointing it out. now, you can go ahead and continue being such a great ethug!! :goodjob: :jerkit:

Importdreamer56
10-20-2005, 05:36 PM
now, you can go ahead and continue being such a great ethug!! :goodjob: :jerkit:

Halfbaked, could never pass for a ethug. :thinking:

teggy 2nr
10-20-2005, 06:57 PM
wanna trade for a truck- cash? http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=26066

-S Double C-
10-20-2005, 07:13 PM
ill trade you my civic hatch for it

turbo_blitz
10-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Appreciate the offers on the trades but sorry I will have to pass

cttdid666
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
how much you want for the car???

znismo
11-07-2005, 01:53 AM
bump for a nice car, I guess some people don't appreciatte the value a vehicle is to others. (there is always somebody that will pay whatever for something and then others that use that towarrds there ltd crown vic and trailer rent.) lol... Nice car man looks like a deal..

Justin

benwaballs
11-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Actually no.

:lmfao:

laokid
12-01-2005, 01:23 PM
me have 1300 [email protected]

RutRoe
12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
me have 1300 [email protected]

You're a fucking moron.

JPA
12-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Bump for a clean car. Just let the man sell it.

Importdreamer56
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM
bump....nice car it should have been sold by now

TheFireMan
12-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Dude..Put it on auto trader no Forums like this...IA Is Buncha Cheap Folks..Lol

Seun
12-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Are you selling the 5zigen? if so, how much?

nissmoser96
12-27-2005, 11:21 PM
are you still selling the car??

PSINXS
12-27-2005, 11:34 PM
the guy is banned!!! he cant hear you! go to the page whre he posted his number and call him!

Dudeman
12-27-2005, 11:57 PM
i like the rb20, cant beat the strength of the cast iron block, and the fact that all you have to do is bolt on a rb25 tranny to it and you can make more power than a sr20 could dream of stock. anyhow im not here to bench race, because i leave that to the rest of IA. sorry your thread is being whored by these nimrods, and you spelled douche wrong :-P . pm me about how flexable your price is for the 240, i might see what i can scrape together once i sell my car. good luck with your sale.

PSINXS
12-28-2005, 12:09 AM
read more often please. see above post. HE CANT SEE YOUR MESSAGE

Dudeman
12-28-2005, 12:38 AM
read more often please. see above post. HE CANT SEE YOUR MESSAGE

look retard, read my message and see how long it is. i typed that before your msg was even there. go fuck yourself san diego!

PSINXS
12-28-2005, 12:48 AM
hahah u failed moron. hope you are not saying it took you 23 minutes to type that. my post is at 12:34 saying he is banned. and u post at 12:57. learn to tell time you inadequate piece of shit.

YoshiFD3S
12-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Wait, Brandon..who was banned? Marat?

o__O?

I read through this whole thread, and the whole flaming thing bothers me.. reminds me of RX7club.com

:/

PSINXS
12-28-2005, 06:24 AM
yeah he got banned a while ago.

JDMracer16
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Every thread is a thread war. No wonder everyone hates IA

JDMracer16
12-28-2005, 10:51 PM
I had a 240 with an SR, it had problems, but still loved it. RB's are great motors also, good luck if its still for sale

nsany(atl)
01-04-2006, 02:45 PM
To put this in perspective, I sold a bone stock '93 Coupe for $3200 3 weeks ago. That car should easily sell for $6k

1000cckiller
01-04-2006, 03:22 PM
To put this in perspective, I sold a bone stock '93 Coupe for $3200 3 weeks ago. That car should easily sell for $6kyeah i hear what you are saying but the problem is most people dont just have 6000 sitting aroundand the guy does have a nice 240 but 5200 to about 5500 would be my best bet its going to be more about how many miles is on that body than whats on the motor, but anone lowballin you below that fuckem.