PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to SEMA next month?

Paul
10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
if so when you going to be out there?

BobbyFresco
10-13-2009, 01:31 PM
I've always wanted to go but as I understand it, isn't it only accessible to media and those in the industry or is it open to the general public as well?

Paul
10-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I've always wanted to go but as I understand it, isn't it only accessible to media and those in the industry or is it open to the general public as well?

thats correct - i've never been but my company goes every year... now that my company is focusing a lot more on web marketing and technology they have a reason for me to go. I'll be out there Oct 31-3rd. :cheers:

JennB
10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
I've been in the past but so far, no plans to go this year. It's a blast. Just be sure to get there as early as you can every day, there is so much to see. I made the mistake of going to the tire and wheel area late in the day. A lot of ridiculous cars in there. I once saw 4 Enzos and a Zonda under one roof (along with a lot more). So even if wheels and tires aren't your favorite thing, get in there to see the cars they use to show them off.

I just wish it wasn't always at the beginning of the month, I can't get away from my real job to go play around with hobbies very often during that week.

csmiths
10-13-2009, 02:13 PM
i know the guys from s3 are going.

Paul
10-13-2009, 02:18 PM
I've been in the past but so far, no plans to go this year. It's a blast. Just be sure to get there as early as you can every day, there is so much to see. I made the mistake of going to the tire and wheel area late in the day. A lot of ridiculous cars in there. I once saw 4 Enzos and a Zonda under one roof (along with a lot more). So even if wheels and tires aren't your favorite thing, get in there to see the cars they use to show them off.

I just wish it wasn't always at the beginning of the month, I can't get away from my real job to go play around with hobbies very often during that week.

ya i know the place is monstrous, i won't have too much time to walk around as I have some seminars to go to as well as meet with some clients/vendors.

Hulud
10-13-2009, 08:24 PM
i wanted to, but my bro's company isnt goin so no tix for me this year