PDA

View Full Version : Building a secured website like bank websites?

Black Mamba
10-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a total newb when it comes to php and pretty good at html. (who isn't these days) Anyways...

I'm trying to make a very secured website (kind of like bank of america, or wachovia website) where it requires user credentials to log in and authentication. Once they log in, they will be able to see their information as they are "my" customers: seeing their confidential information/documents, bitrhdays, Full name, siblings, children, address, and etc

Must have an admin access/controls to few authorized users

No need for cart option because they won't be purchasing anything.. Just need something that described the above..

Can anyone help? Or can anybody help me build this? I'm willing to pay someone to do it too..

I'm also looking for a business name too.. This all has to do something with documents

It'll be a LLC.... sooo if you can think of names or give me suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it because most of these names are taken as I've said.

Let me know!

Allshow97
10-13-2009, 02:53 PM
For a business name... How about:

DocsOnLock :D

or

LockeDocs

Just a couple ;) As far as the website goes, I wouldn't think of myself as proficient enough to create such a beast. Sorry.

Black Mamba
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the name suggestions.. +Repped. I'll add them to my list and ask my executives what they think..

Black Mamba
10-13-2009, 03:06 PM
give some names pleasee

PSINXS
10-13-2009, 03:13 PM
send a PM to nightracer. he bulds websites on the regular and could help with encryption etc.

BobbyFresco
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Paul could help.

Echonova
10-13-2009, 07:51 PM
DocUtrust

I expect royalties.

Black Mamba
10-13-2009, 08:02 PM
oo I like DocUtrust. I'll add that one to the list.. I'm just gonna hope none of the names that we select are taken.

Nightracer has PMed me.. I've forwarded him the details.