PDA

View Full Version : bored....

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 05:40 PM
man this sux! such a nice beautiful day outside and im sitting inside with nothing to do, and IA is pretty slow and nothing exciting is happening.

TranceDJ06
10-16-2005, 05:41 PM
^ I hear you.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 05:42 PM
:stupid:

Spyder
10-16-2005, 05:43 PM
same here. i just got back from looking for a TV, didnt find anything that really suited me..

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 05:45 PM
you can buy mine! it's too big for my apartment!!!

Spyder
10-16-2005, 05:46 PM
you can buy mine! it's too big for my apartment!!!
send a PM or get on AIM ...

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 05:48 PM
i'm on aim, nerd!

i'm not sure if i could sell mine...i like it too much! as of right now, i'm only in this apartment for 6 more months so i'm kinda scared to sell it just because it doesn't fit well in here :)

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:01 PM
I guess ill finish my homework now since nothing is happening

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
don't have too much fun!

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:03 PM
don't have too much fun!
I just have like 2 more math problems so I wont have that much fun. then ill be back on IA bored...

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:04 PM
haha, i'll probably still be here! i'm too lazy to get up & do anything.

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:08 PM
haha, i'll probably still be here! i'm too lazy to get up & do anything.
and im too lazy to finish my homework also.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:10 PM
no, you gotta do your homework!

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:11 PM
no, you gotta do your homework!
its a bunch of busy work. at least my language arts hw. its asking the same question reworded like 2 times. oh well ill be done in about 10 minutes

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:17 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Bretts on his way home!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:20 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Bretts on his way home!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
You make him a special dinner? lol

Did he and the boys have fun?

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
^^^ That's not what he just told me. Later, QD.

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:24 PM
You make him a special dinner? lol

Did he and the boys have fun?

no,.. he wont be home until around 11:30 or so

yes they had fun

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Fuckin bored is right... I got home not too long ago car shopping. What a pain in the ass. Hopefully I'll find something else to do around here.

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Fuckin bored is right... I got home not too long ago car shopping. What a pain in the ass. Hopefully I'll find something else to do around here.

did you find what you were looking for? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:31 PM
yeh i acutally drove around today looking for a new car but the places i wanted to look at were closed. i found out that the car im thinking of getting is quite rare to find for sale because the owners keep them for a long time

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:32 PM
did you find what you were looking for? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fawk no... Nobody has any! :o

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:32 PM
yeh i acutally drove around today looking for a new car but the places i wanted to look at were closed. i found out that the car im thinking of getting is quite rare to find for sale because the owners keep them for a long time

What would that be?

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:33 PM
What would that be?
its a european car but ill keep the rest of the details confidentially for now unless you may know someone selling one or even a place where i can test drive one

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:33 PM
damn, patrick, what the hell are you getting now?

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:34 PM
its a european car but ill keep the rest of the details confidentially for now

Gene,.. dont start this fucking bullshit.. just tell us what you want.. .lol :lmfao: :lmfao:

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
damn, patrick, what the hell are you getting now?

S2000 :o

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
Gene,.. dont start this fucking bullshit.. just tell us what you want.. .lol :lmfao: :lmfao:
you cant try to make a serious comment and then laugh
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/squint.gif

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:36 PM
ProjectWidow... why it gotta be so confidential, lol. If you make it too confidential then no one can help ya....

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:37 PM
ProjectWidow... why it gotta be so confidential, lol. If you make it too confidential then no one can help ya....
alright alright, im thinking of getting an m3

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Well if you are as picky as I am about looking for a car... Good luck to ya bro!

Leisa
alright alright, im thinking of getting an m3

you guys and your m3's .. wtf....

Deaf Pimp

What you know about M3's... yea... thats right, they are the shiznit! :bigok:

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Well if you are as picky as I am about looking for a car... Good luck to ya bro!
yeh I sort of am, but not really. Thanks though and Good luck to you too!

what other guys?

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:40 PM
What you know about M3's... yea... thats right, they are the shiznit! :bigok:

they are purrrrrrrrrrrty cars

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:41 PM
they are purrrrrrrrrrrty cars
hell yeh they are. I've been in love with them ever since I started liking cars. Now i have a chance of getting one but they are hard to come by.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
10-16-2005, 06:42 PM
damn patrick, you go thru cars faster than i do!

my neighbor has an m3...nice!!! :)

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:42 PM
hell yeh they are. I've been in love with them ever since I started liking cars. Now i have a chance of getting one but they are hard to come by.

Are we talking about an E30?

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:44 PM
damn patrick, you go thru cars faster than i do!

I can never make up my damn mind.

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Are we talking about an E30?
although E30's are very nice as well im more inclined toward the E36. know any place that has one where I can test drive it?

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:46 PM
yeh I sort of am, but not really. Thanks though and Good luck to you too!

what other guys?

Danny looked for mnths until he found his

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:48 PM
although E30's are very nice as well im more inclined toward the E36. know any place that has one where I can test drive it?

You probably won't find a particular place that will have one to test drive. There was a purple M3 for sale on Hembree Rd. in Alpharetta sitting outside of a shop. I am sure if you found someone in autotrader and you were serious about the car, they would let you test drive it.

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 06:52 PM
You probably won't find a particular place that will have one to test drive. There was a purple M3 for sale on Hembree Rd. in Alpharetta sitting outside of a shop. I am sure if you found someone in autotrader and you were serious about the car, they would let you test drive it.
do you by any chance know if its still there? There is one m3 around 100 mile radius of where I live and its automatic on autotrader

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 06:53 PM
do you by any chance know if its still there? There is one m3 around 100 mile radius of where I live and its automatic on autotrader

I could swing by there and see. It was about a couple months ago, so I doubt it. I'll swing by and see since its up the street from me.

Leisa
10-16-2005, 06:55 PM
arent you so nice Pat... :rolleyes:

SPL_Jetta
LOL, like a M3 wouldnt be a target at NV, any good car there will end up pissing off someone and they will key it, happened to my friend Brian at NV, then again, he always pissed people off, I hope u dont, lol

Deaf Pimp
arent you so nice Pat... :rolleyes:

:jerkit:

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 07:30 PM
projectwidow....arent you like 18?

I'm sorry, but I think you are gonna be hard pressed to be taking any E36's for a test drive from any dealerships or private sellers.

as far as pricing....have you checked on what insurance is gonna be?

I know that your car was recently stolen....but I know insurance did not give you 30,000+ dollars.

Are you parents helping you get a loan or somekind of parental financing, or are they buying it for you straight up?

because lenders usually shy away from younger people who are taking a loan out for a 30,000+ for a used car even if they have a decent size down payment....and I'm being nice on that 30,000.....cheapest I've seen a 2002 M3 go for is around 40k.

my best friend just picked up a 05 M3 convertible....and it came with a pretty hefty price tag....I was actually at a loss of words for how much he payed, but this is also a guy who has 3 other cars and pays a ridiculious amount of money for a condo in midtown.

why not look at a 98? there are tons for sale and generally under 20,000.

I'm not gonna hate on you...if you have the money and you've looked at all angles of it....go for it....but if you are on a budget and as young as you are and not even in college yet....I wouldnt be jumping so soon on such a nice car.

but then again, your parents might be ballers and be able to get you whatever you want.

oh, and fyi.....from what I've seen of people selling M3's...dealers and private sellers...they usually dont haggle.....it's their price....

dealers will tell you..."you are buying a fine german engineered machine, it's actually a bargain for what you are paying"

private sellers usually aholes and think that it's the fastest car to hit the streets and want the highest dollar value they can get.

I've witnessed this time and time again.

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 07:32 PM
and DP...you are crazy....there are s2000's everywhere.....

I was up at Honda Carland on Alpharetta hwy this past saturday, and looked at the 02 yellow they had up there.....and the honda in gwinnett has like 3 as well....now pricing is a whole other ball game.....I found one in Texas that is pretty nice....and not too bad on pricing....I just gotta pay for shipping it out here if I get it.

BufordŽ
10-16-2005, 07:38 PM
what other guys?

Probably referring to you and Danny. Damn kids.

BufordŽ
10-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I knew you'd get tired of the Slaab!

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 07:40 PM
projectwidow....arent you like 18?

I'm sorry, but I think you are gonna be hard pressed to be taking any E36's for a test drive from any dealerships or private sellers.

as far as pricing....have you checked on what insurance is gonna be?

I know that your car was recently stolen....but I know insurance did not give you 30,000+ dollars.

Are you parents helping you get a loan or somekind of parental financing, or are they buying it for you straight up?

because lenders usually shy away from younger people who are taking a loan out for a 30,000+ for a used car even if they have a decent size down payment....and I'm being nice on that 30,000.....cheapest I've seen a 2002 M3 go for is around 40k.

my best friend just picked up a 05 M3 convertible....and it came with a pretty hefty price tag....I was actually at a loss of words for how much he payed, but this is also a guy who has 3 other cars and pays a ridiculious amount of money for a condo in midtown.

why not look at a 98? there are tons for sale and generally under 20,000.

I'm not gonna hate on you...if you have the money and you've looked at all angles of it....go for it....but if you are on a budget and as young as you are and not even in college yet....I wouldnt be jumping so soon on such a nice car.

but then again, your parents might be ballers and be able to get you whatever you want.

oh, and fyi.....from what I've seen of people selling M3's...dealers and private sellers...they usually dont haggle.....it's their price....

dealers will tell you..."you are buying a fine german engineered machine, it's actually a bargain for what you are paying"

private sellers usually aholes and think that it's the fastest car to hit the streets and want the highest dollar value they can get.

I've witnessed this time and time again.
yes I am 18. no where did I saw im buying a brand new m3. The e36 ranges from year 1992 to 1999. I can get a used one for less than 11,000. My parents aren't ballers and neither am I. I worked hard for everything I got. Yes my parents did help me with my first car a little bit but I still payed for most of it.

Im going to use part of the money I saved from work that is in the bank plus the money insurance gives me and I can get the m3. My parents will help me get the loan and everything but I pay them back for it all. No where did I say im buying a brand new m3.

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 07:43 PM
yes I am 18. no where did I saw im buying a brand new m3. The e36 ranges from year 1992 to 1999. I can get a used one for less than 11,000. My parents aren't ballers and neither am I. I worked hard for everything I got. Yes my parents did help me with my first car a little bit but I still payed for most of it.

Im going to use part of the money I saved from work that is in the bank plus the money insurance gives me and I can get the m3. My parents will help me get the loan and everything but I pay them back for it all. No where did I say im buying a brand new m3.

my bad....I thought I read somewhere you wanted a newer one, I was confusing with a E46. but I was basically saying go for a 98.......

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 07:47 PM
my bad....I thought I read somewhere you wanted a newer one, I was confusing with a E46. but I was basically saying go for a 98.......

Wasting your fingers Peter! hehe. There was a silver one at Carland, that got sold Friday. They have a 04 Yellow, but it's too much for me. I found a used one, private sale that I am going to look at in the next day or so. GP Honda didn't have any last I checked. Curry had some but I walked in there and they really were going to rip me off and were shady as hell. I don't care if they have the cheapest S2000 around, I wouldn't step foot back in that place.

So finding one at the right price is what's hard for me since nobody is haggling on these cars.

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 07:51 PM
So finding one at the right price is what's hard for me since nobody is haggling on these cars.

yeah man...fuck honda and their pricing! all the dealers are such douche bags and act like the sticker or the price on the car is the best around.

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 07:54 PM
yeah man...fuck honda and their pricing! all the dealers are such douche bags and act like the sticker or the price on the car is the best around.

It's funny, I had a no hassle, great time buying my Audi and Saab... but man, walking into a Honda dealership is another story. :rolleyes:

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
It's funny, I had a no hassle, great time buying my Audi and Saab... but man, walking into a Honda dealership is another story. :rolleyes:

no shit....I walked into a Ford dealership looking at the 05 GT's and the dudes were begging me to leave with a car.

I guess HonDUH is just proud of their cars and want to hold onto them.

btw...didnt know you were interested in S2000's....I've been looking for about 4 months....

I was gonna jump into a E46 m3 vert....but Kwan's check book is bigger than mine.

The Ren
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
hey hey

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 08:00 PM
no shit....I walked into a Ford dealership looking at the 05 GT's and the dudes were begging me to leave with a car.

btw...didnt know you were interested in S2000's....I've been looking for about 4 months....

I was gonna jump into a E46 m3 vert....but Kwan's check book is bigger than mine.

You should get an E46 M3 Vert so.... that way I can hord whatever S2000 I find and buy. :lmfao:

ProjectWidow
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM

yeh they are. When I was looking at getting s2000 seats in the lude, I went to the dealership and was testing the seats out and the guy comes up to me saying "Hold right there man, im going to get the keys right now so you can cruise on out of here"

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
You should get an E46 M3 Vert so.... that way I can hord whatever S2000 I find and buy. :lmfao:

haha...I'm not making that much money....plus being a full time student doesnt help matters etheir.

Kwan's E46 M3 is fucking badass though...we took it up to N.Ga and hit up 60, 129, and some back roads...and it handles great with the 19's......he's ordering the Dinan Exhaust, intake within the next couple weeks.....I'm pretty damn jealous....

and there's plenty of S2000's to go around.....I plan on a single exhaust conversion, I/H......and some Bride seats and Tein coilovers and be done with it, stock wheels and all.

BufordŽ
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
yo yo.

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 08:11 PM
yeh they are. When I was looking at getting s2000 seats in the lude, I went to the dealership and was testing the seats out and the guy comes up to me saying "Hold right there man, im going to get the keys right now so you can cruise on out of here"

That was your que to say, "Awesome, give me the keys" and test drive the living shit out of it. I drove a silver S2000 at Curry. Back tires were bald, *cough* slicks. I was coming around the onramp from Ashford Dunwoody taking it pretty hard then just before it came to a straightaway I floor it and got the ass end loose and drifted for a little bit. That was fun as shit. I can't say the same for the sales guy.

Spyder
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
I have a friend that is a dealer, he specifically deals in M3's other BMW's...he sells them much cheaper then most dealers. If anyone needs his contact info, you know how to reach me :)

AznTraitor
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
That was your que to say, "Awesome, give me the keys" and test drive the living shit out of it. I drove a silver S2000 at Curry. Back tires were bald, *cough* slicks. I was coming around the onramp from Ashford Dunwoody taking it pretty hard then just before it came to a straightaway I floor it and got the ass end loose and drifted for a little bit. That was fun as shit. I can't say the same for the sales guy.

see! that's why I am steering on just jumping on getting a new one or buying one from a private seller who is really really old.....you punk deaf kids just tearing up all the used cars!

Deaf Pimp
10-16-2005, 08:16 PM
see! that's why I am steering on just jumping on getting a new one or buying one from a private seller who is really really old.....you punk deaf kids just tearing up all the used cars!

You puuusaaaaaayyyyy, drive it like you stole it should be Honda's motto... I mean you can't get any power unless you drive that way. :D

Deaf Pimp
10-17-2005, 12:18 AM
project widow, i took a drive up there tonight and the car wasn't there.

ProjectWidow
10-17-2005, 06:56 AM
project widow, i took a drive up there tonight and the car wasn't there.
thanks man! It was worth a shot. there is one for sale up in athens but the 150k miles sort of scaries me plus it doesn't have vader seats.