PDA

View Full Version : random performance vent!!!

THEONE
10-13-2009, 01:15 AM
its the whoreslounge so kiss off,,,im gonna vent

im tired of the same damn stupid questions like this.what do i gotta do to run 11psi or 20 psi...why? wtf for? what happens at 10psi or 25 psi? years on this forum and i see the same damn tech questions enough~!!!!what happens at a certian psi?

are you placed in the same magical place as...dare i say VTEC yo!!!!???
where all the forces of nature and rules of gravity and resitance do not apply and you hit warp speed???do all the chicks at the local meet surround you like you are manna from the heavens?

for gods sake,ask what your really trying to ask,
THIS IS HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SPEND AND THIS IS THE LONGEST I CAN POSSIBLY WAIT TO HIT WARP SPEED AND DESTROY ALL EVEN FERRARIS, so what do i have to do to reach this goal can i reach it with my 200whp budget goal or my 642.32whp budget goal...jeeezeeee

enough with the i wanna run 11psi or 30psi crap what the hell for,when the fact is one guy with 8 psi will make more whp will run stronger with better tires and suspension than another guy with 12psi or 15psi and stock suspension hoping for the best,,,,ohh and psi own all...my assssss i know i tested this with myself.

its all in the tune and build and budget...so enough with the i wanna run a billion fuckin psi and get to the damn point im sick of it.... keep it simple,here is what i got,here is what im workin with and most importantly here is my budget and time frame.....yeah time frame we all tend to wanna rush things...the budget+time frame is the ultimate deciding factor....that and how in the hell can you plant 11psi or 3million psi to to ground when your on a budget,400whp in a stock car now what? 275whp bitchin tires and suspension = done right,,,get your priorities right man.....

so no more i wanna run this psi or a billion psi ,it makes no fucking sense building cars aint about just numbers its a balance of numbers and budget being #1 dont have a real budget dont ask....unless you trying to impress your friends....ok im venting ending mfing rant!!!!!

be realistic...shit piss fuck damn hell and back..........jeezzzz budget and time frame
FTW

Echonova
10-13-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't worry about what PSI I run as long as I can still hit 88mph.